The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philippe closed his eyes and briefly bit his lip. "5 minutes?"

Miki nodded, wondering how on Earth she was going to last 5 more minutes without being in his arms again. She watched him leave, her eyes feasting on his luscious backside. She put away the last of the equipment she and her colleagues had used, and gathered her belongings. As she quietly made her way to room 302, she texted Claudia that she was having one last round and not to wait up, then turned off her phone.

Miki knocked lightly on the door, hoping nobody decided to stick their head out their door before she was let in.

The door opened quietly, and Philippe pulled her in with a giggle. Before she could step into the room, he pushed her gently against the door, his tongue probing her mouth insistently, his hands wandering up her sides. His golden-brown eyes ran over Miki's body, leaving shivers across her body.

"Fuck", he breathed heavily, ''Miki, you are just divine."

Miki swallowed, her mouth dry, probably because all the moisture in her body was flooding her loins.

"Well, you're pretty fucking amazing yourself."

Philippe took Miki by the hand and pulled her towards the centre of the room. They stopped at the foot of the bed and kissed again. Where their previous kisses had been deep and sexy, this was raw and insistent. Philippe pressed his hardening groin into her own, and and kneaded his hand into her backside, pulling her deeper into his burgeoning erection. He brought the other hand up to her chest and pressed it into her rounded breast, smiling as her nipple emerged. Philippe continued to pinch and tease the nub, as he massaged her arse and she ground into his pelvis.

Miki broke the kiss and searched his face. He was breathing heavily, and while his eyes looked into hers, they were unfocused and dark. As one, they shuffled towards the bed, and he sat her down. Philippe stood over Miki. She reached up and pulled him closer to her, placing small kisses over the clothed bulge that was before her. Philippe knelt down and kissed Miki passionately again, his hand reaching into her skirt, brushing the pantyhose-clad mound at the apex of her curvy thighs. She shuddered, and he groaned. Philippe brought one long leg up, and slowly unzipped her heeled boot. Miki lay back on her elbows and raised her other leg. He repeated the action, and kissed his way up her leg, and when he got to the hem of the skirt, infuriatingly moved up to her rounded stomach. Philippe continued his kisses up her shirt, and grasped her fingers in his. He nibbled at the swell of her breast, and bit slightly harder on the nipples that were poking through her blouse. She moaned at his attention, and he brought his lips wetly to hers. Their kiss became more heated, and he pushed down onto her, his knee separating her legs easily. As they made out, Philippe let go of her hands and ran his hand roughly across her chest, pushing his leg harder into her with every moan she emitted.

Begrudgingly, Philippe pulled his hands and mouth away. He looked longingly at Miki, whose eyes, hair and clothes were deliciously wild with their activity. Without letting go of her gaze, Philippe pulled her skirt down from her ample hips, leaving her in just her blouse and hose, with the hint of a red pair of panties visible. Very slowly, he pulled the stockings from her, and she giggled.

"Philippe, I'm very ticklish!"

A cheeky smile crossed his lips and he lightly brushed his hands across the tops of her very enticing panties. She squirmed, which allowed Philippe's fingers to dip inside the cotton. She writhed and pulled him into her by the waistband of his black trousers. With his hands still inside the top of her underpants, he kissed her again and moved his lips back down her body. When his mouth met his hands, he growled sexily and nuzzled at her clad mound. Miki gasped and lifted her hips, trying to deepen the contact. Very carefully, he used his teeth to remove the material down her thighs. Miki lifted her ankles to allow her extremely aroused lover to remove them completely, and panted slightly in anticipation. Philippe extended his tongue and licked his way back up her leg to her neatly trimmed sex. As his mouth cupped her, she cried out. He pinched her nipple again, and she pushed her hands gently into his thick hair.

Philippe flattened his tongue and licked his way from her sensitive clit to her soaking wet vagina, probing as deeply as he could, to the encouraging moans above him. He continued his ministrations, and as her panting and moaning became more frenzied, he pointed his tongue and stroked her clit, bringing two fingers in to rub the rough patch inside her. Miki cried out and writhed across the bed, as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Intuitively, Philippe slowed down his stroking, removing his face and hands from her just as she could take no more.

"Fuck, Philippe. That was amazing."

"Cherie, I'm glad you enjoyed it." Philippe brought his face back to Miki's and as they kissed, she found herself turned on by the lingering tanginess of herself on his lips. She undid the buttons of his blue shirt, and pulled it off. Philippe clearly looked after himself, and the contrast of his tanned skin with a light salt and pepper smattering of chest hair was the sexiest thing Miki could remember seeing. She pulled back to get a better look, and worked on removing the belt. As his pants and boxers fell away, she sighed at the sight of his cock, which sprung out eagerly to meet her wanting mouth. Miki sat on the bed and licked the head and shaft of Philippe's member, as he grasped chair behind him to keep balance. With big brown eyes looking up at his, Miki set to work removing her own blouse, revealing a red satin bra that matched her long-discarded panties. Philippe reached out to trace the edge of her bra, delighting in the softness of her skin. As she dipped down to take Philippe in his entirety, he tweaked a nipple. To his dismay, Miki unsheathed his hard cock from her mouth and scooched further away on the bed. He whimpered involuntarily and she laughed throatily.

"Oh, you liked that, did you? Well, perhaps you'll enjoy this, too." She reached around behind her, and unclasped the sexy bra. She cradled her breasts and let the bra sit over them, tantalising Philippe beyond reason. She knelt up, still hiding the magnificent globes within their material confines, and traced his lips with her tongue, stroking his cock, her finger wiping the drop of moisture that beaded at the tip.

She brought it to her lips and closed her eyes and she sucked her finger. "Mmm," she moaned. "Delicious."

With this one salacious act, Philippe lost all control. He grabbed her hair roughly and crushed his face to Miki's, kissing wildly and moaning like a man possessed. One hand mashed her breasts roughly, the other hand moving towards her aching groin. With quick, rough strokes he brought her to another loud orgasm, sucking on her neck as she thrashed about. Gently but insistently, Philippe pushed Miki down on her back and crawled between her legs.

"I'm on the pill," she urged.

The joy on Philippe's face was adorable. He bit his lip.

"I want to fuck you so hard," he admitted, "but you deserve to be made love to."

Miki was flattered, but too revved up to care.

"I like it rough. Why not have it both ways?"

Philippe grinned and took a deep breath. With a soft look, he pushed gently into her, waiting as she adjusted to his girth. He slowly began thrusting in to her, his lazy kisses matching the pace of their fucking.

"You," he groaned, "are amazing."

Miki, who was matching his thrusts with her own, brought her hands to his temples, running her hands through his shaggy hair.

"That makes two of us."

While Philippe's thrusting was slow and gentle, the emotion in the room pushed Miki over the edge once again, although less intensely than before. She had always been a multiple orgasm kind of girl. As she fought for breath, Philippe could feel her her flooding.

"Again?" Philippe looked as amused as he did delighted.

"Yup." She grinned. "You stud."

Philippe laughed before lust took over again.

"Well, my little nympho, I think it's time we even the score."

To Miki's delight, he withdrew and flipped Miki over onto her knees. He positioned himself over her, and with a playful slap on her buttcheek that left it an alluring shade of pink, entered her again. For as gentle and loving as he was to start, Philippe let his hormones take over now. He thrust roughly in and out of her, pulling on her nipple. He grabbed on to her generous hips as he watched her arse move towards and away from him, listening to her cry out and telling him to fuck her harder. He loved hearing her talk dirty; it spurred him on further. As he felt his balls tighten, he slapped her butt one last time and thrust deeper. His release was powerful, and as he milked the last of his pleasure into her, he nipped her neck and shuddered. He pulled out of her, and gently bit the pinkness of where he slapped her, allowing his tongue to lathe the heat from his actions.

Miki lazily rolled over and smiled at Philippe. He smiled back at her, the warmth of their mutual affection washing over both of them.

"I guess," Miki started as she pulled Philippe into her arms, "that I had best return to my own room. It's 4 o'clock, and Claudia will be up in an hour to use the gym." She pulled the blankets over her, suddenly a little conscious of her fuller figure and the dark brown eyes that were drinking it in. "She's a lot more committed than I am."

Philippe brushed his hand across her breast and pulled her closer. Glancing over the bulges of the blanket that hid her beautiful body, he kissed her sweetly.

"Well, I for one, prefer some curves to grab on to." Miki looked up at him happily and he kissed her nose. "And now that I've grabbed your sexy curves, believe me when I say, I don't intend on letting go."

12