All Comments on 'The Conference'

by rainydaypeople

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amritaloveramritaloverover 5 years ago
Great Take On Vegas Trip

Plenty of details and the sex was excellent. The first time lesbian was awesome.

More Please! New favorite author.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Very good story

The path is a well travelled one but the pace and the style are very good, as are the characters and the sex. Thank you, hope to read more from you soon.

Mumbo700Mumbo700over 5 years ago
A really good read

Thank you for such a sexy and well rounded tale. The first time lesbianism was especially well realised but all the sex scenes were convincing and erotic. The poignant moments were understated and effective avoiding being over-sentimental. I wonder whether there was scope for more hesitation, nervousness and humour between the characters and whether this might have fleshed out the different personalities and motives involved a little more - not a criticism but a suggestion. I want to be there when Alex sees him next, whether he will introduce her to his wife and whether a threesome might be a possibility. I want to know more and what happens next- a sign of a very good story from a writer who obviously has a good deal of talent. Thank you.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Yuck Politics

This was a well written fun romp but the disgusting Spector of progressive politics ruined it for me. I want eliminate all the political crap from everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

As some has said the political end bothered them. I see it as a filler on why he was where he was and how he met the two women. It didn’t bother me one bit. Great read and depth to the story. If you plan on doing a reunion story I would love to read that.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
3 things...

...come to mind reading this story.

1st: People attending conventions business, scientific, or political that hook up for fun suck-and-fuck threesomes come across as a bit vapid. Dropping "issues" all through the story that are rallying cries for SJW's just makes them seen more vapid.

2nd: Liberal nerds, get off your asses. Join a campaign, have a threesome! That would be some serious recruitin'.

3rd: I wonder if, less than 3 years ago, this is what campaign staff were spending all their time doing in WISCONSIN. Boo-Yah!

When you have 2 women with 5 available orifices/receptacles in which to come; jacking off ON one of them is just stupid..., unless you got your sex ed from porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed every word! Thanks for your contribution :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, if not terribly likely. Anyone who is lucky enough to score that luxurious a suite at what could only be the Bellagio, then scores not one but two beautiful women to share it with, surely isn’t going to lose $20 on a slot machine!

Seriously, though— nicely written. One repeated distraction was the misspelling of “taut”. It’s not “taunt”, which has a completely different meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous