The Conference

Story Info
Conference Pal Becomes More than a Friend.
2.2k words
4.59
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was happening.

I had been at the conference all week, going through the motions at various workshops and lectures followed by evening drinks and dinners with fellow attendees. The previous night I'd even hooked up with a nice lady on the dance floor at the hotel bar, making out and having her stroke my cock before she announced that she was married and had to get hold of herself. I was hoping to get hold of her but it wasn't to be. Too bad, considering she would have been my first since separating from my wife of fifteen years.

But here I was, a day later on the final day of the conference, watching a dude walk naked toward the shower in his palatial hotel suite, and I was getting hard.

***

I had never been with a man and, quite frankly, wasn't too intrigued by the idea of it. I did, however, have a serious case of penis envy given that my own cock size is a number that brings the average down. I'd not only had a complex all my adult life but also had a habit of checking out other guys to see how I measured up. Sadly, I never did. Over time this envy developed into a curiosity of what it would be like to have a bigger dick and, absent that possibility, what it would be like to feel one. That was a possibility but one I had never acted on.

***

I had met Kyle the previous day as we had been matched up in a golf foursome. Like me, he wasn't very into golf and participated primarily for the networking aspect. We got along great, sharing a cart and hitting errant golf shots all over the course while the two others in our foursome, real golfers, took their game serious. We had drinks afterwards and made plans to meet up at the bar again after the next day's conference finale.

We celebrated the end of what had been a fairly mundane conference, first with beer, then a couple tequila shots. Kyle was a few years younger than me but very successful in our field as the CEO of his own architecture and design firm. As such, he currently occupied the luxury suite on the top floor of the hotel and volunteered to give me a tour.

Kyle's room offered expansive ocean views and it's own spa on the spacious outdoor deck. "Damn, I could get used to this," I commented as I took in the view.

"Yeah, I think I went a little overboard with this place," he replied. "But what the hell? Might as well enjoy some of the fruits of our labors, right?"

"No doubt. Have you put this to use?" I clapped my hand on the rim of the jacuzzi.

"Actually no. I'd planned on it tonight."

"Hell, I would if I was you."

"Then why don't you join me. We could crack a bottle and take in the sunset." He stood at the edge of the balcony, looking out over the beach. "Unless you've got plans. I was just gonna spend the rest of the night packing up and maybe watch a movie." He nodded toward the wall where a large TV was mounted in the corner.

"No plans for me either." I strolled around the deck, checking out the view before adding, "But I didn't pack a suit so I might have to go in my skivvies."

"I'm not too concerned with your fashion choices." He smirked before returning inside and heading toward the room's wet bar. "Drink?"

"Absolutely."

We each palmed a beer and took seats out on the deck. We talked for quite a bit about our respective work before transitioning to our home lives. Kyle was married and, soon revealed, rather unhappily. He and his wife basically lived separate lives and had yet to work out their future. I too revealed that my marriage had come unraveled and was headed toward divorce court. On that note, we both sort of let out collective sighs before tapping beer bottles. ""New beginnings," I said.

"New beginnings." Kyle rose from his seat. "I think it's time for that bottle...and I'm gonna change into my trunks."

"Sounds good." As Kyle disappeared into the bedroom I stripped down to my underwear, laying out my shorts and shirt on the lounge chair. Then I turned on the spa jets and hopped in. It wasn't very hot which was nice given the tropical air but I could feel the water coming from the jets would get things steamed up fairly quick.

Kyle returned in his swim trunks with a bottle of cab and two glasses. I'm not sure why but I was rather surprised at how ripped he was. Slightly taller than my six feet, he also sported a six pack and fairly muscled upper body. I was in good shape myself but he obviously put in more time with some weights.

We drained the first bottle in short order with much of the conversation revolving around our sorry love lives. Kyle got out and grabbed another bottle, returning to the spa as the sun was hitting the horizon. I stood at the edge of the steaming spa, admiring the view and Kyle joined me, filling my glass. "Fuck, what a sight," I said, staring out at the ocean.

"Yeah...sure is." Kyle raised his glass, before adding, "And you don't look so bad yourself, if you don't mind me saying."

I turned my gaze from the sunset to Kyle. It seemed a little weird as I'd never really taken in a compliment like this from a man, let alone in this circumstance. But he seemed sincere enough, and innocent, so I met his glass with mine and we toasted again. "Yeah, well, you look like you don't miss too many workouts yourself."

"It's a mutual admiration society." He smiled, reaching out and clapping me on the shoulder.

We both sat back into the water again and continued comfortably talking and drinking, before he ended the conversation with a final quick story about the previous night. We were both sporting a good buzz by now and starting to get pruned skin in the water. He explained that after I'd left the bar he got hit on by someone that sat down after me. Kyle had spent another hour sitting at the bar getting flirted with before deciding he wasn't interested.

"She didn't do it for you, huh?" I asked.

"No, not at all," he replied, standing up in front of me. He stood before me, motionless as he looked at me. And then he reached down and peeled off his trunks before stepping out of the water. He stood outside the spa, water draining off his naked body. His cock hung freely, long and thick, steam rising off of it. I couldn't pull my eyes away, my stare fixated on his member. His voice broke the spell. "I kept thinking of you."

His voice was clear and concise and I'd heard him just fine but I replied, "You what?"

With that, Kyle turned. "I'm going to shower off. I think you should join me." And then he walked away, a trail of puddles leading the way to the bathroom.

***

I 'd had my share of fantasies over the years and I can't say, given my penis envy issues, that none of them involved cock. But I had never come close to acting on it. They were just fantasy. This was my reality check that I didn't see coming. Sure, it was a bit weird hanging out with a dude drinking wine all night in a hotel suite while gazing at the sunset and I honestly could say he was a good looking man but that's about it. Until now. I was at a fork in the road and had to choose which way to turn. If ever there was a time to explore, this was it. The wine helped.

***

The shower was a large glassed enclosure with multiple shower heads raining down. I was committed. I opened the door. Kyle relaxed beneath the water and my gaze returned to his cock. I stepped into the enclosure and moved toward him. When we were merely a foot apart his head eased forward out of the water streaming down, his eyes opened and his lips parted into a wry smile. "I'm glad you decided to join me."

I wasn't sure what to say so instead I just reached out and placed my hand on his waist. There was a slight twitch in my cock and I could feel the blood flowing south. Kyle reciprocated with his hand on my waist, then the other. He stepped closer, closing the narrow gap between us. I didn't want to admit it to myself but I was wildly turned on by this hard male body before me. I ran my hands down both sides of his waist then around back to feel his ass. He did the same. And then I felt it. His cock had arisen. And it was poking me in the midsection. And I wanted to feel it. Now.

I dropped to my knees and took Kyle's cock in my hand. He let out a sigh. It was just getting started. At half-staff he was well beyond my size already. I felt his length with my hand, massaging it up and down, admiring the large mushroom head and it's thick veins. I worked my hand up and down his length until he had achieved full erectness, astounded at his thick eight inches of meat. My other hand went to his balls and I massaged them gently in unison with his cock.

I felt Kyle filter his fingers into my hair from above me and I took this as my calling to get on with my exploratory, My tongue went to the bulbous head, licking slowly at first, then increasing the pressure as I moved to the sensitive underside. He was my popsicle and I was enjoying him, treating him as I would want to be treated. And by the sounds of his moaning now, I think I was achieving a passing grade thus far.

Finally, I could tease no more, neither him nor myself, because I wanted him in my mouth as much as he wanted to be there. The head went in, and I took pleasure in his pleasure as I sucked it softly. I was amazed at how soft and smooth it felt while also being so hard and rigid. My lips and tongue went to work, concentrating on the spongy head for a minute before taking in a bit more. And then the pace increased and I bobbed up and down on him, eventually taking him in as far as I could go, which wasn't much more than halfway. My hand accompanied my mouth on his lower half and I pumped away as my suction went into overdrive. I'd envisioned doing this many times and couldn't believe that I was actually doing it. And enjoying it too! His cock was everything I wish mine was but since it wasn't, I took glory in admiring his tool up close and personal.

While I was a complete newbie in this department, I wanted to perform to a high standard so I varied my pace, slow then faster, mouth and tongue working together then separately. Eventually he relaxed back against the wall, fully satisfied with the job I was doing and moaning to my various rhythms.

As I continued my oral ministrations i could slowly feel his body begin to tighten. The gentle caress of his hands against my head started to clamp tighter and I felt a pulse run through his cock. I backed off for a moment before picking up again. He was close and I wasn't sure how well I'd take this part of the program.

His groans took on a guttural tone. It was time. He groaned louder now and then went rigid. With his lower cock in-hand and the head firmly engulfed by my mouth, Kyle pulsed repeatedly, firing load after load of warm cum into me. I continued to pump him with my hand as my mouth sucked him until completed, finishing him off with a lick after his last low moan. Then I swallowed triumphantly.

"Fuck, that was good," Kyle sighed.

I released my grip on his cock. It remained largely engorged, pointed at my face, but was starting to deflate. "I've never been with a man," I admitted shyly before rising.

We stood face to face, Kyle's body blocking the water. "Sure wouldn't know it."

"I've had some curiosity, I guess."

"Yeah, me too." We stood in silence for a minute listening to the patter of the water raining to the floor.

"I love women," I commented. "Obviously, I was happily married for a long time."

"I guess we're both in the same boat...or shower as the case may be."

"Guess so." I looked down at his cock, still rather large in it's near-flaccid state. "I'm not sure what to think."

"You don't have to think," Kyle replied. He reached out and took my cock in his hand, gently caressing it. It immediately started to grow. "Just relax and enjoy."