Taking the Plunge

Story Info
He discovers his Bi side.
5.7k words
4.77
51.9k
87

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

The taste of Paul's cum as it exploded from his cock into my mouth was intoxicating. I enjoyed the feel of his thick shaft throbbing in my hand and mouth as cum pumped from it. When he finished spurting cum I licked and sucked the head of his cock to get the last morsel before letting it slip from between my lips. I lay my head on Paul's hard abdomen and kissed the head of his cock as I slowly stroked it's semi- hardness. As I lay there catching my breath; watching the last milky bead of cum leak out of his beautiful cock I smiled. Six days ago I could not have imagined I would be laying here like this holding my friend's cock. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be sucking Paul's cock and swallowing his cum. Ever! Much less for a week straight.

This was the last night Paul and I would be out of town on this job. We had been sleeping together and having sex all week. I wondered just how different things would be once we got back home. I had a wife I loved waiting there and I was feeling guilty about cheating on her. On the other hand I knew I wanted to continue to have sex with Paul. It was a situation I never thought I would be in.

My mind flashed back to last Friday when my boss told Paul and me that we would be working out of town the following week. He had taken a job at an airport in a town several hours away and it would last a week, maybe 10 days. He expected us to drive up there Sunday, meet with the project manager on Monday and stay until the job was complete. The boss gave me the reservation information for the hotel he had booked us and a credit card for the room, gas and meals.

Working out of town was nothing out of the ordinary for the job, but it would be the first time Paul and I worked together out of town. We had been working companions for over a year but for one reason or another we had never been paired together when out of town work was scheduled. We had never really hung out together either. I was married and he single so our lifestyles didn't mesh very well. He was a fun guy though and was quite the character at the company picnic this past September. Everybody liked him. The women seemed to love him.

I took a company truck home with me Friday and picked Paul up Sunday morning for our trip to the job site. Paul and I got along great. We had good conversation on our trip. We got to know more about each other as the miles rolled by. We arrived at our hotel around 7 pm., checked in and found our room on the fourth floor. It was pretty nice with two Queen beds and a huge walk-in shower in the bathroom. There was a coffee maker, a small fridge and a microwave. It would be perfect. It even had a small balcony with a view of the mountains in the distance. It would be a nice place to relax and have a beer after working 10 or 12 hour days.

We settled in and took showers before heading down stairs to find some food. The hotel restaurant was still open so we decided to eat there. Besides, neither one of us wanted to drive anywhere after a day on the road. The food in the hotel restaurant turned out to be very good. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very casual. And there was a lounge that could be accessed through a connecting archway.

On our way out of the restaurant Paul suggested we get a couple beers in the lounge before heading back upstairs. That sounded good to me so we found ourselves standing at a crowded bar trying to place our order. A cute waitress laid her hand softly on my arm and asked if we wanted to sit at a table. She had one open if we wanted it. I asked Paul if he wanted to sit at a table and he said, "Why not?" I told the waitress to lead on.

Paul and I followed her to the table. She had a beautiful ass wrapped in a tight black skirt that drew my attention as she walked ahead of us. Although I had never cheated on my wife I did enjoy looking and fantasizing when the opportunity presented itself.

We sat down at the table and she leaned down to take our drink order. Her ass was nice, but the cleavage she exposed as she bent at the waist was magnificent. I forced myself to look up at her face. Her smile was very warm. I knew that this was just a game most waitresses played hoping for bigger tips, but I still felt my dick stir in my pants. I asked her name and she told me, Jane. I ordered my beer and took one last fleeting glance at her lovely breasts. While she was gone to fill our order the place started filling up fast. When Jane brought our beers I asked her what was up with the crowd on a Sunday night.

"Oh, the band tonight is really good. They always pack em in when they play here. Are you guys from out of town?"

"Yes we are. We'll be here all week working out at the airport."

"Well good. I hope to see you in here often then." With a big smile, she turned and walked toward the bar. My eyes followed her swaying ass. I loved her walk away.

Paul looked at me and smiled. "You hound dog you. Were you hitting on our waitress?"

"Not really, but she sure has a fine ass don't you think?" I changed positions to relive the pressure my growing dick was creating between my legs.

"Hell yeah. Hey Tom, if you want to hit on some strange it's none of my business. With all these fine young women I see in here I think there's a possibility we just might get lucky tonight if we want. How about it? You up for something new to spice up your sex life?"

I thought about what he was saying. I had been married to Marge for a decade and the sex had become pretty stale after the first couple of years. The zest had faded away. We still had great sex, but the frequency had dropped to once or twice a month over the years. I had not thought about cheating on her, ever, but the vibe in the lounge was intoxicating.

"Maybe just a little flirting wouldn't hurt, but that's as far I am willing to go. I have never cheated on my wife and really have no desire to do so. If you want to try and score we can work something out with the room. She just can't stay all night. Okay?"

Paul agreed and we had a couple more beers. The band turned out to be really good. They played early rock and roll with a touch of Doo Wop thrown in for the slow dances. We ended up dancing with several ladies but none seemed interested in joining us. It was very arousing flirting and dancing with strange women. My dick was semi hard the whole evening. It got especially hard when I got Amy the waitress to dance with me. We danced to a rocker and before we left the dance floor the band started playing a slow tune.

I talked her into dancing to that too. I know she could feel my hardness pressing against her belly as we danced. I asked her to join us for a drink after she got off work. She was polite in her refusal, but refuse she did. I was secretly relived when she told me, "No, I really can't. Besides, I don't think my boyfriend would approve."

Paul wasn't having any luck scoring so about eleven o'clock we decided to call it a night and went up to our room. I went in the bathroom to relieve myself and change for bed. When I came out to brush my teeth I was stunned by what I saw.

Paul was laying on his bed naked watching a porn flick. He was idly stroking his hard dick. The head was swollen and a deep purple color. I stopped dead still in the bathroom doorway. The actors on the TV were engaged in full on hot sex. As I stood there watching the porn film my eyes kept being drawn to Paul's cock.

It had to be the biggest cock I had ever seen outside of movies like the one on the TV now. Not that I have seen that many dicks in my life. I mean there were times in the locker room in High School that it couldn't be avoided, but none of those were ever hard. The only hard cocks other than mine I had seen was of my buddies when we were sitting around in a circle in the woods comparing dick size as we shared our newly discovered sexual pleasure of jacking off. Watching Paul's hand slide up and down his shaft as he slowly masturbated made me think back to those sessions in the woods.

Paul's cock was huge. It had to be at least nine or ten inches long. When his hand was around the base I am sure he could have wrapped his other hand around it too and the head would have still been visible. It was thick too. Maybe twice as thick as my puny six and three quarter inch tool. It was fully erect with the veins along the shaft standing out in relief. I had forgotten the video and was totally watching Paul stroke himself.

My dick was expanding inside my shorts from watching the spectacle before me. Trying to cover my arousal I exclaimed, "Paul! What are you doing man?"

He continued to stroke himself. Without apparent embarrassment he looked over at me and said, "Oh man, I am so horny after the lounge. I just thought I would throw on a porn flick and get off real quick to relieve the pressure. Come on man. I saw the bulge in your pants down stairs when you were dancing with that waitress.

And look at that boner tenting your shorts right now. Looks like you could use some relief too. Why don't you get naked and we'll get off together. We'll both sleep better after."

He was right. My dick had gotten completely hard, but not from memories from the lounge or the porn on the TV. Watching Paul masturbate his huge cock had me turned on. What harm could it do to relive the sexual tension that had built up. It wasn't like I had never jacked off in front of another guy before; although that was a long time ago.

I became aware of my hand squeezing my hard-on through my shorts. "Oh what the fuck. Can you start the video over?" I started stripping out of my shorts and shirt.

"Nah, it's streaming on cable so we have to take what we get."

When I straightened up with my shorts in hand my hard cock seemed swollen beyond it's normal size. The skin felt unusually tight. Before I could lay on my bed Paul exclaimed, "Whoa. That's a pretty nice cock you got there Tom."

His comment took me by surprise, but I felt a moment of pride listening to his compliment. My dick was about seven inches long and a little over an inch thick. Not much compared to Paul's.

The women I had been with all commented on how nice my cock was, but Paul was the first guy to ever compliment me. Then again he was the first guy to see me with a hard on since I became an adult.

I held my dick at the base and let it stick straight out, then fell onto my back on the bed and spread my legs. To ease the tension I said, "Thanks man. It's nothing like the monster you're sporting, but it'll do.

"Thanks buddy. Everybody that has ever had this likes it. No complaints yet."

What he said didn't register with me at the time. I think I was too busy watching him stroke his cock to pay attention to what he was saying. We were silent as we watched the porno and masturbated. Or I should say while Paul watched the porno because I was watching him.

It was intriguing watching him lazily stroke himself. It was like he was in no hurry. I got the feeling that he liked being watched while he masturbated. It was like he was putting himself on display for me. That feeling turned out to be correct.

My dick was as hard as it ever had been as I stroked it. I tried to control my rhythm so the build up to my orgasm would last longer. I wanted Paul to get off first. My heart raced when I thought about watching his cock spewing cum when he got off. That thought made my dick throb in my hand and drew me close to the edge of my own orgasm. I slowed my strokes again.

At one point I quit focusing on Paul's cock and looked at him in totality. He was really a very handsome guy. I could see why the women were attracted to him. With brown hair and blue eyes. A strong jaw line that held a killer smile only enhanced his good looks.

I let my eyes roam over his body. His physique was striking. His hairless chest bulged above a flat washboard abdomen. He obviously had shaved his pubic hair and it made his cock seem longer. His biceps flexed as he stroked his cock. His legs looked very muscular. He even had good looking feet.

Eventually my attention returned to his cock. I was spellbound. Watching porn aroused me, but I was getting aroused now just watching Paul masturbate. Watching him had my mind reeling with wild thoughts. The sight of the head of his cock disappearing and appearing as he stroked himself was mesmerizing. I found myself wondering what it would be like to stroke his cock. To feel it's girth as it slid through my hand.

That thought gave me pause and brought me up short. Here I was, in a hotel room masturbating with my buddy and my mind was flooding with thoughts of stroking his dick. I didn't know where all this was coming from, but I was experiencing long forgotten feelings.

My mind wandered back to my youth and the night one of my buddies and I experimented on a sleep over. That night we stroked each other until we came. I had long forgotten how his dick felt in my hand, but I did remember how sensuous it was watching his cum shoot out when he ejaculated. I also remembered how it felt to cum with his hand stroking me. That was the first time someone else had brought me to orgasm and it felt awesome.

Suddenly I was brought back to the present by Paul getting up from his bed. My first thought was he's going to the bathroom to ejaculate. I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to watch him cum. I quit stroking my dick and just held it, my eyes locked on his cock as he stood up. I could see his balls now. The sack was hanging low between his legs. I tore my gaze from his crotch and looked up at his face. Paul was looking at me and smiling as he took a step.

My disappointment turned to surprise when instead of going to the bathroom he took two steps and closed the gap between our beds. I froze. My gaze was on his cock standing straight out of his crotch as he stood over me. All I could do was stare at his cock less than a foot in front of me. His hand was around the base and he slowly stroked it. The head was swollen and purple. The veins running its length were standing out. I could see the pre-cum forming a droplet as it leaked from the tip. I couldn't move. I had a hard time wrapping my head around what was happening. Then Paul spoke and made it all real.

"Tom, I know you have been watching me stroke my cock. I can tell you are really enjoying it too. How would you like to take this to the next level? If you will let me I would really like to suck your dick and get you off. What do you say, man? You game?"

Although his words shocked me I didn't recoil from him. Looking back I guess my thinking was being done by my little head at that point. I lay there speechless, my mind reeling. I could hardly believe this handsome hunk of a man was asking to suck my dick. That sure came out of left field, but the thought of letting him suck my dick was outrageously erotic.

My gaze was locked on his cock. He was right. I was very aroused. This certainly qualified as "Something new to spice up your sex life". Before I realized it I heard myself say, "Okay, yes. I think I would like that."

Paul sighed as he sat down beside me. He leaned over me and rested his upper body on his right hand It's hard to explain the thrill I felt when he wrapped his left hand around my dick. He stroked me several times before he put it in his mouth. The feeling was strange at first. I had had my dick sucked by several women, but this was the first man. I enjoyed his hot mouth on my dick. The strangeness disappeared as he sucked and my arousal increased.

As good as his mouth felt on my dick I was disappointed that I could not see his cock. He had leaned over me with his back to me blocking my view of his magnificent appendage. I closed my eyes and let the sensations take me closer to what was building to be an awesome orgasm.

I felt Paul change positions. I opened my eyes to find him laying on his left side now. His cock was inches from my face. The head of it was shiny with the pre-cum leaking from the tip. I could see the veiny shaft pulse as it expanded and contracted. Staring at his cock just inches away from my face my instinct was telling me I should recoil, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was entranced by it.

Paul was patient. He didn't try to force himself on me. He continued to suck my dick. I knew what he wanted, but I didn't think I could do it. As a consolation I reached for his hard shaft thinking I would just stroke him. As my hand closed around the shaft I shuddered. I was touching a grown man's dick for the first time in my adult life. And what a dick! His skin was hot under my hand as it slid slowly through my hand.

Paul's mouth on my cock was driving me wild. I watched as the droplet of pre cum oozing from the tip of his cock grew in size. Just as I thought it would break loose and drop to the sheets I had an irresistible urge to capture it with my tongue. Like in a trance I closed the gap between us and stuck out my tongue. When the tip of my tongue touched the tip of Paul's cock and I tasted his pre cum it was like lightening flashing through me. It was not a bad taste at all; strangely sweet and slick. The sensuous feeling of the soft skin of his cock head against my tongue was like nothing I had ever experienced.

I knew my passion was out of control when I found myself wondering what it would be like to put my mouth on his cock. How would it feel? I wondered if I could make him feel how he was making me feel. Almost compulsively and without another thought about what I was doing; the line I was crossing, I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in. It was hot on my tongue.

As I took more of him in my mouth I heard myself moan. I had never considered having a homosexual encounter before, but this was overwhelmingly erotic. The sexual tension within me melted away my inhibitions. I started sucking Paul's cock with abandon.

When Paul felt my mouth close around his cock he started sucking me with purpose. He was taking almost all of me in his mouth and he was fondling my balls as he did it. I copied what he was doing. Paul took me out of his mouth and said, "That's it, Tom. Suck my cock. You're a natural."

It shocked me that hearing Paul tell me to suck his cock excited me. I was stunned by how quick this had happened. Not only was I was letting my friend suck my dick, I was sucking his too; and enjoying it. Paul rolled over and straddled my head. It was indescribable how it felt to feel his mouth on my dick as I felt his dick in my mine. I felt my orgasm building rapidly.

As he continued to suck me I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. Suddenly the dam burst. I moaned loudly and thrust my hips up trying to get my dick in deeper as I started to cum in his warm mouth. My orgasm was overwhelming. The sensations flowing through my body were out of this world. Paul eagerly swallowed it all the cum I produced. He sucked me until my balls were drained, then let my dick slip from his mouth.

The last vestiges of my orgasm were still washing over me and I was feeling totally relaxed as I sucked his dick. There was no diminishing of my arousal. I had no explanation for it. In fact it was turning me on feeling the head of his cock rub across my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I could tell my dick was still semi hard. I increased my efforts trying to get him to the finish line. I totally wanted to experience what it was like when Paul erupted in my mouth. All my inhibitions were abandoned now. I craved to have the total experience. I sucked him like a mad man.

Suddenly Paul pulled his hips away from me causing his cock to slip from my mouth. He sat up on the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor. "That's enough Tom. Don't feel like you have to finish me. I'm happy that you were even willing to put me in your mouth, but it might be too much for you if I cum."

My disappointment surprised me. I didn't understand it. Why wouldn't he let me give him the same pleasure he had just given me? Couldn't he tell I wanted to suck his cock and make him cum? I scrambled out of the bed and kneeled between his legs; my hands on his knees. My voice sounded like I was pleading, but I didn't care. "But I want to, Paul. I was getting into it when you stopped me. Let me get you off and repay the favor. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really want to do this."

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers
12