The Conference

Story Info
A man gives into temptation.
1.7k words
4.5
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The box filled with conference material is becoming heavy in my arms. The young lady ahead of me rummages in her purse for the keycard to her room. That's the problem with being a nice guy; even though I am not on the committee for this conference, I still somehow end up helping, especially with the heavy lifting tasks.

The fact that Veronica, the young lady I am helping, is both exotic and gorgeous may have something to do with it.

'Pardon,' she says rummaging in her handbag, 'Un moment.'

Veronica is African but grew up in France so her English has a French lilt to it. Her skin is midnight black as if even light dare not touch her without permission. This woman is intriguing. She exudes a free, sexual, presence I don't often see in Australians.

She finds the key card and swipes us into the room.

'Where would you like your stuff?' I ask.

'Over there,' she pronounces "there" as "dare". She disappears into the bathroom adding, 'Veuillez patienter un instant?'

I place the box on the indicated chair and wait uncomfortably. I am well aware that I am in now in the hotel room a woman less than half my age, and that if my wife ever hears of this? I will get more than just a raised eyebrow.

'Oh bother,' her voice carries from the bathroom, 'I need some 'elp, can you assist?'

Before I can answer she emerges, completely naked except for the bra that she is struggling to unlatch. The bra glows white against her dark skin. I know I shouldn't but... I look down. Her legs are slim, and her pussy is shaved bald. Although I would not call her fat, she does have a slight paunch and her thighs and hips swell through attractive curves. She crosses to me before I can move and turns her back to me.

'Le clasp is stuck,' she flicks her head over her shoulder to look at me, 'You 'elp, no?'

'Uh sure,' I am no stranger to bra clasps, and she is right, this one has something wrong with it. It is bent, so I fiddle with it and it eventually comes free. As it releases she leans forward, taking the straps from my hands and flinging it into a corner of the room.

'Ah Liberté,' Veronica sighs.

As she leans forward her bare behind bumps into my groin, and I pray she doesn't feel my erection. She turns, now completely naked, and embraces me.

'My hero,' she is too short to kiss me without me bending down to kiss her, which I do not do. I can also feel her rub her body against my hard-on. I can't breathe. I look down at her. She knows exactly how much this is exciting me and I see the open invitation in her eyes. All I have to say is "yes".

'No,' I shake my head, 'I can't,' I lift my left hand to show her my wedding ring.

She smiles, nods, and breaks our embrace, 'I understand.'

She crosses to the bed and sits, and her pose is almost demure.

'But,' she says, 'je suis excitée and would like to masturbate now, would you watch me? You could just watch, no? You can leave if you wish?'

I have no idea if I nod, or shake my head, or do anything at all, but she lies back on the bed and her right hand slides into her crotch. Her left hand starts rubbing her breasts. She keeps her legs closed but she starts a slow and compelling rhythm. Her skin is so dark I can only see her form from the sheen of light reflecting off the sweat of her arms, her breasts, her thighs.

My cock is fully erect, and I regret my choice of jockey shorts.

'You like, yes?'

'I had heard that other countries had...' I clear my throat, 'ways different to us Aussies. Is everyone like this where you are from?'

'Ha! Non!' her legs flutter open but her hand slides down to cover her pussy, and she laughs, 'Je suis un pervers. I am what you call... a pervert? I like to be watched, and I like to watch. So do you, oui?'

I look down and realise I am rubbing myself. I look back up and see Veronica flutter her legs open and shut. She laughs again.

'You like, yes?' she asks. I nod dumbly. 'You like to wank too?' she asks.

I freeze. I shouldn't. I really shouldn't. I pull out my cock and rub it openly in front of her.

'Oh yes!' Veronica slowly opens her legs, and the gentle pace of her hand increases and begins a new circular motion over her clitoris. I still see less of her than when she walked out of the shower (it's covered by her hand) but knowing that she is excited, excites me too. The cool air on my cock makes me realise how hot I am. I stand over the naked young woman and wank. She writhes to the slow rubbing of her own hands.

'Aww,' she is breathing heavily, 'I can barely see it under that T-shirt and le petit hole in your jeans.' She pulls at her labia sliding her fingers up towards her belly. I see a gash of brilliant pink before her hand slams back down.

'I show you everything? You show me everything!' she raises herself onto her left elbow, 'Strip for me?'

I should say no. I need to say no. Instead, I pull off my T-shirt and drop my jeans. I stand before her naked and wanking.

'Oh OUI!' she cries, and I think she is about to orgasm. Her hand is flicking at her clitoris and her eyes never leave my penis. She suddenly slows and looks up at me. Her eyes are as deep and dark as her skin. 'Match my stroke, yes? It be like we fucking without touching?'

She starts thrusting with her hips and on her upstroke, I pull down on my cock. She drops her pelvis and I pull up. It's like I am on top of her, and her thrusts are making me enter and leave her body. I lose myself in the rhythm of it, and she spreads her legs and labia wide. Her fingers are darting in and out in a smooth rhythm, and I wank in sync with her. I see her truly open for the first time. Her large dark lips are spread open revealing a bright pink tunnel. Into that tunnel disappear her fingers, a proxy for my cock.

I glance up towards Veronica's face, she captures my eyes with hers and we both smile.

'Tell me, you know frotter... frotting, non?' she asks.

I sigh. I do and I know I want to. I sit on the edge of the bed and put out a hand. I hover it over her, like some new-age healer caressing her aura. It floats there. I want to touch her. More than anything I want to touch her, but I fear what will happen if I do. Light catches and glints on my wedding band. Veronica arches her back and my hand involuntarily cups her breast. We are connected.

She is soft and hot to touch. She takes her hand from her cunt and, still slick with her juices, reaches up and around my shoulder. She pulls me down to her until we lie together, on our sides, our lips are almost touching. I can smell fruit on her breath coupled with the scent of her fingers.

My cock is hard against her thigh, and I can feel her mound slick against my stomach. We frot. Her leg is soft and warm, I brush her neck with my lips and I can feel my orgasm rising within me. She sighs and rubs herself slowly against me. I should leave, I should get up and leave, but instead, I rub my cock against her thigh. I reach around her and stroke her back as she rubs against me.

She slides down to kiss my chest, this brings her pussy level with my cock. She pushes me onto my back and climbs onto me. My breathing becomes shallow as she rubs herself against the outer edge of my cock. I can feel the dry skin of my cock become slick with her wetness. Her labia slide down either side of my cock. I am being drenched in her.

She begins to move faster, but it is no less sensual. Her breathing has become as shallow and rushed as my own. I want to fuck her. I want to enter her and explode within her... but my wife?

I reach down to the shaft of my cock and, as Veronica's cunt slides up to the top of my cock, I lift it up. Instead of sliding along the outside, she slides over my head and onto it. She gasps in surprise but does not stop sliding. My cock goes into her. She is wetter than any woman I have ever fucked. My shaft slides in and she keeps going. I am all the way into her until her clitoris is rubbing at the base of my cock.

She tilts up her head and I follow her up and kiss her neck. She smiles and tilts her face back towards me and licks my lips. I open my mouth and she kisses me. I am inside her, tongue and cock. We thrust against each other, with urgent inevitability. I see her orgasm rising in her eyes, feel it in her wavering breath. With a low moan, her body begins to shudder, and I feel her cunt constrict on me. It's too much and my own orgasm overtakes me. With no time or desire, to pull out I cum. Deep inside her its spurts, and then spurts again. I cum.

We are both sticky with sweat and our own drying fluids. My cum is leaking out of her across my now flaccid cock. She nestles in the crook of my arms and tilts her head up to be kissed. Her tongue flickers lightly against my own, and we kiss.

'You be here, all conference, non?' she asks.

I nod.

'Hmm,' she nuzzles me, 'you watch me wank again?'

I know I should say no, and I nearly do, but I hesitate.

'You watch me,' she asks, 'and we get another lady to watch too? You like threesome, no?'

'Yes,' I say my cock hardening again, 'Oh yes, yes I do.'