The Conference Affair

Story Info
Desiree goes to a conference.
8.4k words
4.1
18.3k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree had just arrived at a marketing conference in Las Vegas, and she was excited to be there. She had been to many conferences in the past, but this was the first one that she had attended since she had cheated on her husband. She was feeling a mix of emotions: guilty about what she had done, but also excited to be away from her husband for a few days.

The conference was being held in one of the city's most luxurious hotels, and the bar was packed with attendees. Desiree had arrived early, hoping to grab a drink and unwind before the evening's events. She was wearing a tight-fitting black dress that hugged her curves, leaving little to the imagination.

As she sipped her drink, Desiree noticed two men sitting at the bar, glancing her way. They were both well-dressed and seemed to be in their early thirties. One of them had a chiseled jawline and piercing blue eyes, while the other had a more boyish charm. They were both tall and muscular, and Desiree couldn't help but feel a little intimidated by their presence.

She smiled at them as they approached her, feeling flattered by their attention. "Hey there," said the blue-eyed man, "mind if we join you?"

Desiree shrugged, "Sure, why not?" she replied, taking another sip of her drink.

They introduced themselves as Jake and Matt and explained that they were both in marketing too. They were charming and flirtatious, and Desiree found herself enjoying their attention. She felt a thrill of excitement, and for a moment, she forgot all about her husband and her troubles.

As the night went on, Desiree found herself laughing and chatting with Jake and Matt. They were both intelligent and had a good sense of humor, and she enjoyed their company. However, as the drinks flowed, Desiree began to feel a little dizzy, and her judgment became clouded. She knew she should probably call it a night, but she was having too much fun to stop. She was enjoying the attention, and for a brief moment, she forgot all about her unhappy marriage.

Desiree continued to chat and laugh with Jake and Matt, feeling more and more comfortable around them. They bought her drinks and made her feel like the most desirable woman in the room. She could feel the alcohol coursing through her veins, making her giddy and reckless.

Soon, the three of them were dancing on the crowded dance floor, with Desiree sandwiched between the two men. She felt the heat of their bodies against hers, and she relished in the attention. They took turns dancing with her, each trying to outdo the other with their moves.

As the night wore on, the flirting became more intense. Jake and Matt were both vying for Desiree's attention, and she loved the power she held over them. She felt like the queen of the club, with two handsome men fighting over her.

Desiree led the way to a dark corner of the dance floor, where the music was louder, and the lights were dimmer. She started to grind against one of the men, feeling the hardness of his body against hers. The other man stepped forward, and soon she was sandwiched between them once again.

Desiree let out a moan as they both touched her, running their hands over her body. She could feel herself getting wet with desire, and she knew that she wanted them both. She started to dance and grind against them, relishing in their physical reaction to her.

Jake and Matt were both turned on by Desiree's boldness. They could feel the heat between them, and they both wanted her. They took turns kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobes, sending shivers down her spine.

Desiree knew that what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. She was lost in the moment, with two handsome men fighting for her attention. She felt alive and desired, and for a brief moment, she forgot all about her unhappy marriage.

Desiree could feel the heat of their bodies against hers, and she was getting more and more turned on by the minute. She let out a soft moan as Jake's hands slid under her dress, running his hands over her bare thighs. Matt's hands were exploring her back, his fingers tracing the outline of her tattoos.

The music was loud, and the club was dark, which made it easier for Desiree to let go and indulge in her desires. She had always been adventurous in bed, but she had never experienced anything like this before. The alcohol was making her feel dizzy, and she felt like she was losing control.

As the music thumped and the bodies gyrated around them, Jake's hand crept higher and higher up Desiree's thigh. She could feel the heat radiating off his palm as his fingers brushed against the lace of her panties, sending a shiver of anticipation through her body. Meanwhile, Matt's hand had found its way to her breast, and he was cupping it firmly through her dress, his thumb rubbing against her nipple. Desiree's breathing grew shallow as she felt the familiar ache of desire building deep within her.

As they continued to dance, Jake's fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties and began to tug them down, inch by inch. Desiree's heart raced as she felt the cool air hit her bare skin, and she wondered if anyone else could see what was happening. But then Matt's lips were on her neck, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin as he whispered in her ear, "Relax, baby. No one's paying attention to us."

Desiree let out a soft moan as Jake's fingers found her wetness, and he began to tease her with light touches and gentle strokes. She felt like she was on fire, every nerve ending in her body alive and pulsing with desire. Matt's hand moved from her breast to the small of her back, pulling her in closer to his body as he ground against her.

The three of them were lost in their own world, the music and the crowd fading away as they explored each other's bodies. She knew that she was playing with fire, but she couldn't help herself. She was lost in the moment, with two handsome men all over her. She felt alive and desired, and she didn't want the night to end.

As the music reached a fever pitch, Desiree felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. She knew that she was about to do something that she would regret, but she couldn't stop herself.

Jake and Matt were both breathing heavily, their eyes locked onto hers. They knew what was about to happen, and they were eager for it.

Desiree leaned in, her lips meeting Jake's in a passionate kiss. Matt was right there with her, his lips trailing down her neck as she kissed Jake.

For a few moments, everything else faded away, and Desiree was lost in the moment. She didn't care about the consequences or the guilt that would come later. All that mattered was the intense pleasure she was experiencing at that moment.

Desiree pulled away from the kiss, feeling a mixture of excitement and guilt. She looked up at Jake and Matt, both of whom were grinning at her with cocky smiles.

"You guys are trouble," she said, trying to sound firm, but failing to hide the tremble in her voice.

"We know," Jake said, placing a hand on her hip. "But you like it, don't you?"

Desiree hesitated, feeling torn. She was married, and she had cheated on her husband. She knew that this was a mistake, but a part of her didn't want the night to end.

Matt leaned in close to her, his breath hot against her ear. "Come up to our room with us," he whispered. "We'll make it worth your while."

Desiree bit her lip, feeling a thrill run through her body. She knew that she shouldn't, but she couldn't resist the temptation.

"I shouldn't," she said, her voice barely audible over the pounding music.

Jake leaned in and whispered in her other ear. "Don't worry about it," he said. "Just let go and have some fun. You won't regret it."

Desiree hesitated for a moment longer, but the allure of the forbidden was too strong. She nodded, feeling a rush of excitement as she followed the two men out of the club and into the elevator.

As they rode up to the hotel room, Jake and Matt were both talking excitedly, their words slurring slightly from the alcohol. They were both confident and cocky, like they knew they had Desiree wrapped around their fingers.

Desiree felt a mix of nerves and anticipation, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew that she was about to do something reckless and dangerous, but a part of her couldn't resist the thrill of the moment.

As they stepped off the elevator and walked down the hallway, Jake and Matt were both grinning like Cheshire cats. They opened the door to the hotel room, and Desiree stepped inside, feeling like she was walking into a trap. Desiree walked into the hotel room, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew that she was about to do something that she would regret, but she couldn't help herself. The thrill of the moment was too strong.

Jake and Matt closed the door behind them, and Desiree turned to face them. They both had lustful looks in their eyes, and Desiree knew that she was in trouble.

"Let's get this dress off," Jake said, stepping closer to her. "I want to see what you're hiding underneath."

Desiree felt her heart skip a beat as Jake reached for the zipper on her dress. She lifted her arms, letting him slide the dress down her body. As the fabric fell away, Desiree stood there in her bra and panties, feeling exposed and vulnerable.

Jake and Matt both let out a low whistle, appreciating the sight before them. Desiree was thin and athletic, with soft curves in all the right places. Her black pixie hair framed her face, making her look both innocent and daring at the same time.

"Damn, you're gorgeous," Matt said, stepping closer to her. "I can't wait to get my hands on you."

Desiree felt a shiver run down her spine as Matt reached for the clasp on her bra. With a quick flick of his fingers, her breasts were exposed, the cool air of the hotel room causing her nipples to harden.

Jake and Matt both stepped closer to her, their hands running over her body. Desiree could feel the heat of their bodies against hers, and she was getting more and more turned on by the minute.

Matt's hand trailed down her stomach, slipping under the waistband of her panties. Desiree gasped as his fingers brushed against her sex, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

Jake leaned in, his lips finding hers in a heated kiss. Desiree responded eagerly, feeling his tongue exploring her mouth as his hands roamed over her body.

Desiree was lost in the moment, her body responding to the touch of these two men. She knew that this was dangerous and reckless, but she couldn't help herself. She was caught up in the thrill of the moment, relishing in the physical pleasure that they were giving her.

Desiree felt hands on her, pulling at the elastic of her panties until they fell down her legs, leaving her completely naked in front of the two men. She felt a blush creeping up her neck as she stood there, exposed and vulnerable.

Jake and Matt exchanged a look before moving closer to her again. Jake's hands found her breasts, kneading them roughly as he leaned in to kiss her again. Matt's hands were on her hips, pulling her closer to him until she was pressed up against his hard body.

Desiree could feel their erections pressing against her, and she knew what was expected of her. She dropped to her knees in front of them, her fingers working their zippers down until their hard lengths were free.

She looked up at them, her eyes filled with lust and desire. She took one of them in her hand, stroking it slowly as she leaned in to kiss the head. She could feel it twitch in her hand, responding to her touch.

Desiree felt the men's hands on the back of her head, guiding her movements as she worked her lips and tongue over their lengths. She could hear their moans growing louder, and she knew that they were enjoying what she was doing.

She switched between them, stroking and sucking, working them both to a fever pitch. The men's breathing grew ragged, and she could feel their muscles tensing under her hands.

Finally, Jake and Matt pulled away from her, their erections still hard and glistening with her saliva. Desiree looked up at them with a sultry gaze, her lips swollen and wet with saliva.

"Please fuck my face?" she pouted; her voice thick with desire.

Jake grinned down at her, his hand moving to stroke her cheek. "You want it rough, don't you?" he asked.

Desiree nodded eagerly, her eyes flashing with excitement. "Yes, please," she murmured.

Matt stepped closer to her, his hand moving to grasp the back of her head. "Open your mouth," he growled, his voice rough with need.

Desiree obeyed, her lips parting as he pushed his erection deep into her mouth. She could feel him thrusting roughly, his hips slamming into her face as she tried to keep up with his movements.

Jake was next, his hand on the back of her head as he thrust into her mouth. The men took turns, fucking her face hard and fast as Desiree moaned and whimpered around their lengths.

"God, you're so fucking hot," Jake groaned, his fingers tangling in her short hair.

Desiree could feel her own arousal building, the heat between her legs becoming almost unbearable as she worked to pleasure the two men in front of her. She could hear their moans growing louder, and she knew that they were close.

Finally, they both pulled away from her, their erections still hard and glistening with her saliva. Desiree could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she looked up at them, her body trembling with anticipation. She knew that there was no going back now, and she was ready for whatever they had in store for her.

Desiree lay back on the bed, her body quivering with anticipation as she watched the two men approach her. She felt their hands on her body, pulling her close as they kissed her hungrily. Jake knelt between her legs, his fingers digging into her skin as he positioned himself at her entrance. She gasped as he thrust into her, the sensation of him filling her completely sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

Meanwhile, Matt stood at the edge of the bed, his cock in his hand as he watched the two of them. He stepped forward, pressing himself against her lips as he pushed his length into her mouth and throat.

Desiree's body was a playground for the two men, their hands and mouths exploring every inch of her skin. As Matt continued to thrust into her mouth, Jake reached up to twist and pinch her nipples, causing her to moan around the cock filling her mouth. He alternated between gentle caresses and rough twists, making Desiree's body arch with a mix of pain and pleasure.

At one point, Jake's hand found its way to her throat, his fingers tightening around her neck as he thrust into her harder and harder. Desiree gasped for air, her vision going blurry as she felt the orgasm building deep within her.

The sensation of their rough hands on her sensitive nipples only intensified the pleasure that was building in her pussy. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through her body, and the pressure was becoming almost unbearable. But even as she was lost in a sea of ecstasy, the men showed no signs of slowing down. They seemed intent on pushing her to her limits and beyond.

At another point, Matt leaned down to lick and suck on her nipples, his teeth scraping over them roughly as he alternated between gentle licks and forceful bites as he ground his hips against her face. Desiree cried out, her voice muffled by the cock in her throat, her body writhing in pleasure and pain as he played with her breasts.

Desiree felt like she was floating in a sea of pleasure, every nerve in her body on fire as the orgasm wracked her. She could feel her pussy clenching and pulsing around Jake's hard length, her body shaking uncontrollably as she gasped for air around the cock in her throat.

Matt's hands had found her nipples again, twisting and pinching them roughly as he watched her body convulse. He could feel the tremors running through her, and it only spurred him on, driving his cock deeper into her throat as he continued to play with her sensitive nipples.

Jake, too, could feel the tight grip of her pussy on his cock, her convulsing body only making the sensation more intense. He could feel his own orgasm building, and he began to thrust even harder, wanting to push her even further over the edge.

Desiree's screams were muffled by the cock in her mouth, but they only added to the intense pleasure of the moment. Her body was wracked with waves of ecstasy, her muscles clenching and releasing around the two hard lengths that were driving her to new heights of pleasure.

As the last wave of pleasure subsided, Desiree's body began to feel heavy and weak, as if all the energy had been drained out of her. She lay there, panting and gasping for air, as her chest heaved up and down with every labored breath. Her eyes were closed tightly, and her hands were curled into fists as she tried to regain control of her body.

Meanwhile, Matt and Jake had not slowed down. Their thrusts into her had only become more forceful and frenzied, as if the sight of her convulsing body had only fueled their desire for her. Desiree could feel them pounding into her relentlessly, their lengths stretching her inner walls and her throat as they took turns using her for their pleasure.

Desiree was vaguely aware of their grunts and groans, and the wet sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, as they continued to use her body. She could feel the sweat pouring down her face and her body, mixing with her juices that coated her thighs.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Matt and Jake pulled away from her, leaving her gasping and breathless on the bed. Desiree's body was covered in sweat, and her pussy and throat felt raw and sore from their rough treatment. She lay there, completely spent and exhausted, her body tingling with aftershocks from the intense orgasm she had just experienced.

She was still humming with pleasure as Matt and Jake switched positions, pulling her up onto her hands and knees in front of them. She was eager for more, her body craving the rough touch of their hands and cocks.

Matt knelt down behind her, spreading her cheeks and sliding his cock into her slick, wet pussy. Meanwhile, Jake positioned himself in front of her, offering his cock to her waiting mouth.

"Look at that ass bounce, man. She's loving it," Jake said, smirking down at her as he gripped the back of her head and started to push himself into her mouth.

Desiree moaned around him, feeling the heat and pressure building in her pussy as Matt pounded into her from behind. She was lost in the sensation, feeling the men's rough touches and hearing their grunts and groans as they used her.

"You like that, you dirty slut?" Matt growled, grabbing a handful of her hair and yanking her head back.

Desiree gasped, feeling a thrill of arousal at his rough words. "Yes," she panted. "I love it. Fuck me harder."

Matt responded by slamming into her with even more force, his hips smacking against her ass with each thrust. Jake matched his rhythm, pounding her mouth and throat with equal intensity.

As the pleasure built to a fever pitch, Desiree felt her body tensing up. She could feel her orgasm approaching fast, and she knew she was going to come hard. And then, suddenly, it hit her - a powerful, shuddering climax that seemed to shake her to her core.

She cried out around Jake's cock, feeling the wave of pleasure wash over her as Matt continued to pound into her from behind. Her body felt hot and heavy, the pleasure nearly overwhelming as she lost herself in the moment. Desiree collapsed onto the bed as Matt pulled out of her, feeling dazed and blissful. Desiree stirred after a few moments, still feeling the intense sensations of her previous orgasm. She realized that Matt had started fucking her again, his thrusts deep and steady. She moaned softly as she felt him filling her up, her body still sensitive from the previous orgasms.