All Comments on 'The Conference Affair'

by Blackmailed_wife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

conference sex is a thing. My wife and I always gave each other hall passes for conferences

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

I'm fairly certain what comes next. In no particular order: divorce court. Unplanned baby. STD's. Did I mention divorce court? Really belongs in loving Wives category, I think. But still really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Epilogue: Desiree never when home. She became a prostitute in Las Vegas, fucking at least six different men every week. She also got hooked on booze and coke. Eventually getting STD's. What an erotic life!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195512 months ago

I loved it!!! Amazingly hot story! Even better than the dressing room affair! That gave her a taste for unbridled lust in sex and now being nothing more than a fuck toy and slut to not one but TWO guys at the same time!! Wish I knew if you were a man or woman writing these!

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

I certainly enjoyed this story, but not quite as much as the dressing room story. I didn't mind the dominance in this one, it was just that it seemed to go on a little too long, and eventually became repetitive. Also, I loved the exhibitionist aspect of the first story, so it's not surprising that my favorite part of the story was when they were on the dance floor. I was really hoping they were going to fuck her there. You hear stories about dance floor sex, but so far I've never heard or read one about a double penetration happening that way.

HotwifeAddictHotwifeAddict12 months ago

Amazing.

Who wouldn't love a wife like Desiree!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A women on her way to the wastelands.

To die old, alone, and forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous