The Conference Call Pt. 04

Story Info
Their game continues.
5.6k words
4.64
15.7k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
327 Followers

I pulled up my panties and adjusted them around the cage. She placed her hand there.

"All nice and snug," she said. "Get used to it."

She lightly caressed my caged cock through my panties, leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I own this now. We may call it your little sissy clitty but it belongs to me. I decide when it gets to come out and play. And since I have no use for it at the moment, I intend to keep it locked up for a while."

She pulled her hand away and I moaned. My straining cock revealing my excitement. I had dreamed of this day. I never thought it would ever be a reality, yet here it was. The excitement was overwhelming. I wanted to give her a big hug. I wanted to say thank you. Instead, I stood there, silently, wondering how long 'a while' might be.

She turned away and said, "Unzip me."

I reached up to grab the zipper on her dress. My hands were trembling. I was like a teenager, excited with the anticipation of seeing his first naked woman. My fingers lost their dexterity. My breath was short and ragged. My cock strained against the confines of its cage. I slowly lowered the zipper revealing her back and the straps of her bra.

We matched. She had her purple set on too. I beamed. It seemed silly but I was proud of myself.

As I got to the bottom of the zipper, the dress began to fall away. I held on to it to keep it from touching the floor as I allowed myself to admire the beauty of her shapely ass. She raised her left foot and I took the dress in both hands and held it as she stepped out.

"Place that neatly in the closet," she said.

We had a walk in. There was a small dresser inside. As best I could, I neatly folded her dress, laid it on the dresser and returned to her.

When I came out of the closet she said, "Stand here and face this way," as she pointed to a spot at the foot of the bed and then toward the dresser on the opposite wall.

She stood next to me, put her arm around my waist and said, "Smile."

Then a flash from the top of the dresser. A camera that I hadn't seen before. She showed me a small black box in her hand. A remote control.

"I picked this up while you were away," she said. "It will let us document and share our journey."

She turned sideways, cupping my panty clad balls in her free hand and started taking more pictures. A few clicks of the camera and she told me to get on my knees. I was in a daze as I obediently complied. She put her hand on my shoulder and snapped more pictures.

She threw the remote on the bed and said, "Go change into your reds." As I stood, she slapped my ass and pointed at the other chastity devices that lay on the bed adding, "And put those away."

I gathered up the other chastity devices and scurried over to my room. My room. No longer the spare bedroom or the guest bedroom. My room. I threw the other chastity devices on the bed and changed as fast as I could.

I stepped out into the hallway to find her door closed. I was momentarily confused. Then it dawned on me. I stood in front of the door, the door to what had once been our bedroom but was now hers, and knocked.

I stood there silently and waited. She left me there for a few minutes. I thought I could hear her moving about but maybe she just wanted to emphasize the fact that this was no longer my bedroom and that entry was at her discretion and not a guarantee.

When she did open the door, she was wearing her red panties. She had removed her bra but I noticed that she had kept the heels on. They, of course, made her taller and allowed us to be on the same eye level.

I momentarily allowed my eyes to wander downward to see her wonderful breasts and very erect nipples. It was only a quick glance and if she noticed she didn't chastise me for it.

She pointed to her discarded bra and panties that lay on the floor.

"Pick them up and put them in the laundry basket," she said. Then added, "Do not grope or sniff them. That would be a privilege. You'll have to earn those."

I bent down and picked up the bra and panties. As I stood back up I was amazed at the overwhelming urge I had to bring them to my face to feel, and yes, smell them. I had never done such a thing before but somehow I now found myself desperately desiring to do so. Maybe it was because she had just expressly forbidden it. The power of suggestion. Whatever the reason, I resisted the urge and dropped them into the already full basket.

"Put the basket out in the hallway," she said.

I did as instructed and stepped back into the room.

She again pointed to the spot on the floor. I took my position and she started taking pictures again. She took several pictures in various poses. She gave instructions as we went and posed with me for some of them.

My cock was aching within the confines of its cage. I realized I was leaking as a small wet spot appeared on the front of my panties. This didn't go unnoticed by her. She did her best to tease me about it while she continued to take photos. The humiliation only excited me more.

She eventually stopped and told me to get the chair from the corner and place it at the foot of the bed. As I retrieved the chair I noticed something on the seat. She told me to pick it up and sit.

She walked around behind me as I sat and reached over my shoulder. She took the object from my hand as she softly spoke into my ear.

"This is a hood," she said, pulling it over my head. "Your hood. You, however, will not remove it. It stays in place until I removed it or give you permission to do so. Is that understood?"

I started to speak but opted to acknowledge her command with a nod.

"Good," she said as she adjusted it into place.

The hood covered my entire head. It had holes for my mouth and nose but not my eyes. With the hood on, I was totally blind and in complete darkness. She asked if it fit okay and again I nodded.

I felt her hands on my shoulders again. I could feel her breath on my neck and her breasts on my back.

She whispered in my ear. "Let me tell you what's going to happen tonight. First, you will remain in this chair unless I give you permission to move. You will not speak. Your hands will remain at your side. Even with your cage on, I do not want you rubbing or touching yourself. The hood is to prevent you from seeing your Mistress' pussy being pleasured. As with the other things I have already mentioned, my pussy is a privilege. Sissies are not allowed pussy. Sissies are pussy. Mine is no longer available to you unless you have earned that privilege and I am in a very, very generous mood. In time, perhaps you will be given the opportunity to be allowed a glimpse, if you are very good and very lucky. Tonight you will be allowed to hear the pleasure I am receiving. This too, is a privilege and you should be grateful I am giving it to you. It is something you will rarely experience and only when you have earned it.

"Soon I am going to climb up onto my bed with my new friend. I will receive the pleasure I deserve while you will remain quiet and still. While I am receiving my pleasure, think about what your future will be, my sissy husband. Because you are unable to sexually satisfy me, I must rely on my friend to give me what you cannot. Listen to my moans of orgasmic satisfaction at the hands of another. Know that you will no longer occupy that role unless I am feeling very, very generous. In time, your desire to serve and please me will become so strong you will be willing to do anything to do so. You will make any sacrifice. All for my pleasure. Tonight, you will sit and listen. If you are fortunate I may give you a role to play."

I sat there. Not knowing what to do. My heart was pounding. I was nervous but I was also excited. My cock strained inside the cage. What she had said began to register in my brain. She was bringing someone into our bedroom. Someone I didn't know, wouldn't know, because of the hood.

He would know me. See me. See me obediently sitting here, unrestrained. Wearing nothing but a bra and panties. He would see the bulge of my chastity cage. He would know what it was. If he didn't, she would tell him. That would give him a good laugh at my expense.

I was terrified. I felt powerless. Powerless to stop it. But I could stop it. I could stop this right now. I wasn't restrained in any way. I could get up at any time. Take the hood off. Tell her no. Tell her to stop. I could but I didn't. I sat there, obediently, awaiting the inevitable.

I wanted this. There could be no other explanation. I wanted her to do this. I was a willing participant. Even with all she said. All she had done. All that she was about to do. What she promised for my future. The sacrifice. The teasing. The denial. The realization that I may never again be allowed to be inside her. That I may never be allowed to merely gaze upon her naked body. I did want this. It was what I had fantasized about. All of this. So I remained in the chair.

Suddenly, I felt alone. Instinctively, I looked around. Of course, I couldn't see anything. I strained to hear a noise. Nothing. I wanted to hear her voice. Feel her touch. But there was nothing. Only darkness and silence. I felt small. Alone. I'm not sure how long I sat there. It seemed like a long time.

Had she left the room, I wondered. I had been so deep in my own thoughts I hadn't noticed. I couldn't tell. There was only the darkness and the silence.

Then I thought I heard something. Then I heard it again. It was the stair. That creaky stair. I heard it twice.

It seemed she had left and was now returning. Was that it? Was it her returning? Was she alone or was someone with her? I had heard that stair creak twice. Was it her 'friend'? Both of them?

I strained. I could hear something. Someone. Someone was moving about in the room. I thought it was her. I hoped it was her. It could have been anyone.

Then somebody was on the bed. I could hear them moving on the bed. My heart was racing. It was hard to breathe. Shallow, rapid, ragged breaths. My hands gripped the edge of the chair. I sat there, frozen. She and who knows who were on our bed just a few feet away. I was terrified, yet my cock was pressing so hard into the cage I thought it might break.

When you stay hard inside a chastity device for an extended period, the erection pushes everything outward. This causes the skin on the underside of the scrotum to stretch. With that stretching comes a painful burning sensation. I was feeling that pain now. I knew that pain. I had felt it before.

As I struggled with it, I realized that in spite of everything going on inside my head, all the conflict, all the lingering doubt, I was excited. I was turned on by what was happening just a few feet in front of me, even though I couldn't see it. Maybe, in part, because I couldn't see it.

I did want to try to adjust myself in an attempt to at least reduce some of the burn, but I was afraid to move. Afraid to move my hands. The pain made this all the more intense.

I was excited. I didn't know if I had ever been this excited before. Yet somehow I knew that my excitement would not result in a climax. I would be frustrated. Denied. Left at the precipice and not be allowed to cum. I would hear them. Hear them fucking. Hear them cumming. All while I was denied everything.

She was moaning. I could hear her. Hear them? The sounds. Sounds of the bed moving. Grunts, moans, ooohs, ahhhhs. Something else. What was it? I couldn't quite figure it out. I listened. Was it? It was. It was the sound of his cock, sliding in and out of her. Yes. It was. It had to be. Nothing else sounded like that. Rhythmic. The rhythmic pounding. I could hear it. He was fucking her. He was right there in front of me, fucking her. So close I could have reached out and touched them. I didn't move, I remained in the chair. My hands clutched at the edge of the seat. I could hear her. Hear her breathing. Her breathing getting louder. Gasping, ragged breaths. I could hear him driving deep into her. She had to be so wet. The sounds made going in and out, pounding her. She was close. I could hear it in the noises she was making. He was fucking her and she was very close to cumming.

Thoughts flashed through my mind of what he looked like. What his cock looked like. I wanted to see it as he rammed it in and out of her. I wanted to see it disappear inside of her. I wanted to see its size. I wanted to know how big it was. How much bigger it was than me.

I realized I was moving. Thrusting my hips in unison with the sound of their rhythm. My hands still gripping the sides of the chair as I lifted my hips with each thrust. I was desperately poking at the air, trying to be a part of the action taking place on the bed. Searching for any stimulation to my own denied cock.

I told myself to stop. I wasn't allowed to move and certainly not like that. I was supposed to remain still. I willed myself to stop. I didn't want her to see. Could she see? Surely she was too preoccupied. It didn't matter. It wasn't allowed. I had to obey. I needed to obey.

She squealed, screamed. I knew it all too well. She was cumming. I listened. Listened to the sounds of her. I felt the pangs of jealousy course through me. She had cum. With him. I was not a part of it. Merely a spectator who couldn't even see.

She had cum but what of him. Had he cum? Had they cum together? Had he cum inside her? I could hear her breathing. Panting. Trying to catch her breath. Coming down from her euphoria. That blissful, satisfied sound. I knew she was happy, content. I only wished I could see her. See her face. See that glow she always had after. I listened as her breathing slowed, returned to normal.

Minutes passed. I could no longer hear her. It was quiet. Silent and still dark. I hadn't heard them move from the bed but I couldn't tell if they were there or not. I felt alone again.

I started to feel anxious. Still, I was unrestrained. I could get up at any time. Remove the mask at any time. I sat motionless. It was what I was supposed to do. What I had been told to do. What she had ordered me to do. Maybe more importantly, it's where I wanted to be. What I wanted to do. At that moment, I could not imagine anything better than to be the obedient, denied, humiliated, sissy husband that I was. I hoped she was pleased. I hoped she would tell me. The only way this could be any better would be for her to tell me. Tell me how happy she was. How satisfied she was and how good I had been.

I was so lost in thought that I jumped when she spoke. She had moved down to the end of the bed. She was right in front of me.

"My, my, but somebody enjoyed the show," she said between giggles. "Your panties are absolutely soaked. Did you cum without even touching yourself? I do hope you didn't. Not without permission."

I hadn't. At least I didn't think I had. I was still very excited. Still hard inside the cage. Still wanting to cum. Maybe it was precum. It had to be. I'm sure I was probably leaking. I must have leaked a lot.

"Somebody's going to be up late washing their panties tonight," she said, still giggling. "If you're lucky you may even get to wash mine."

Her giggles disappeared and her voice got a sterner tone. "Now I want you to listen carefully to my instructions," she said.

"First, stand up and push the chair away."

I stood and reached behind me. I fumbled a bit but found the chair and moved it back a few feet. I turned back around and faced the bed. At least I thought I was. In the darkness of the mask, I couldn't be a hundred percent sure.

"Now kneel," she said.

I did as I was told.

"Now, crawl forward until you are up against the bed."

Again, I did as instructed.

"Oh good. Perfect. You're higher than the mattress. Just as I was hoping."

I wasn't sure where this was going or what she had in mind. With only my head and neck above the edge of the bed, I could only wonder.

Then she said, "Now lean forward until your chin is resting on the mattress."

I leaned in until I could feel the bed on my chest. Then I lowered my head until I felt my chin make contact with the sheets. I still wasn't sure what was going on. She obviously had a plan, so I waited to be told what to do next.

I could hear movement on the bed. Who? What? Then the thought. Could it be him? Was he still here? I still didn't know who he was. He could have left or he could still be here. Silently watching. I wasn't sure. I strained to listen. To pick up any clue.

"Don't move a muscle," she said.

She sounded further away. Back towards the head of the bed. Then I felt something on my right shoulder. Something heavy, yet soft. Then on my left shoulder. Skin. Skin on skin. I was trying to figure it out when she spoke again.

"So, my sissy husband. I will say you have been good his evening. Although, your infractions over the last few days far outnumber your positives, I am in a very good mood because my pussy has been well fucked. I am also a little tender and messy and require attention. Therefore I have made a decision. I am graciously going to allow you the privilege of soothingly licking me. This is a privilege you will not often receive, so savor this opportunity. Take advantage, but remember, your Mistress' pussy has just been fucked. Fucked good and hard by a cock. Not a little, sissy clitty. A big, fat cock. It's a little sore and still a little sensitive, so be gentle."

The light went off. It was her thighs. Her thighs were resting on my shoulders. Were it not for the hood, I would be staring directly into her pussy. I could feel her scooting forward.

"Can you smell that," she asked? "Can you smell my pussy?"

I nodded. I could smell her. I knew her scent. It was intoxicating. I had always loved the way she smelled and tasted.

Her wonderful pussy was right there. I wanted to move my head forward. Wanted to reach out with my tongue but I knew better. I waited. Waited for her instructions. Waited for her permission.

"Would you like to taste it," she asked?

Again, I nodded.

"Have you earned that privilege?"

Somehow I knew that was a trick question. I knew what my answer should be and shook my head, no.

"Good answer," she said, giggling a little.

"And you know what I have been doing while you sat in your chair, correct."

I nodded again.

"And you still want to lick me," she asked?

I hesitated for a second before nodding one more time.

She giggled again. "Such a good little sissy. Anything to please her Mistress."

She was right. I was her sissy husband and I was going to do whatever she wanted me to do. I could feel her moving forward again. She pressed her pussy into my face. My mouth and nose were covered. It was difficult to breathe but the smell was intoxicating. Once again my heart was pounding. My stomach fluttered. My cock swelled and the burning pain returned. Still, I did not move. I waited. Waited for her to tell me I could.

She wiggled her hips slightly, rubbing herself on my face and giggled.

Then she paused for a moment before saying, "You may begin, gently."

Immediately, my tongue went to work, gently licking at the folds of her pussy. I didn't hesitate. Even though I knew she could be full of cum. Cum from another man. The man she allowed to fuck her. The cock she preferred to mine. The cock she said was bigger and better. The cock that made her cum. I licked gently but eagerly. I wanted her to know I was willing to do even this for her.

She was wet. Very wet. She had obviously enjoyed her romp but I only tasted her. There was nothing else. No cum that I could detect. Had he not cum? Had he not cum inside her? Maybe a condom. She wasn't keen on them, but perhaps in an abundance of caution.

Maybe he had been able to make her cum without cumming himself. That would be impressive. I had never been able to do that. Could that be it? Could he still be sitting there? Was he watching me? Waiting for her to be ready to go again. Would I be listening to them go at it again?

trngpet77
trngpet77
327 Followers
12