The Conference Call Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were getting out of hand. My imagination was running rampant. I'd been reading too many stories. It was the effect of the hood. Not seeing was causing me to imagine the most far-fetched scenarios.

I continued licking. She was enjoying it. My tongue was having an effect on her. I could tell she was getting aroused. I could hear her. Her breathing. She was getting close to cumming again. I was going to make her cum.

Here I was, wearing a bra and panties, on my knees, my cock in a cage and yet I felt a sense of pride because I was going to make her cum.

I started to lick a little harder. A little faster. I abandoned all pretense of being gentle. I wanted to make her cum. I flicked my tongue across her clit. She was close. At the edge. I could hear her excitement. She was getting wetter, closer. My tongue moved faster. As her orgasm hit, she tensed up. Her whole body shook. All her muscles tightened. Her thighs squeezed my head like a vise. I licked for all I was worth.

The more she squeezed the harder it became to breathe. At the same time I was excited. Excited because I was making her cum. I was giving her the pleasure she deserved. The pleasure she desired. I was satisfying her. Yes, it was only my tongue. My cock was locked. It strained and bulged against the confines of the cage. The entire cage bobbed in the air to the rhythm of my heartbeat. While I yearned for the physical contact it was being denied, that was not important. It didn't matter. My pleasure was not dependent on my own orgasm. My pleasure was derived by making her happy. Satisfying her. Making her cum. Her pleasure was all that mattered. Her pleasure was everything. I was happy to be her chastised, sissy husband. Happy to be denied. Happy to be her pussy licker. Happy to be whatever she wanted me to be.

Her orgasm subsided and her thighs released the grip they had on my head. I could breathe again. She lay there silently for a while. She still had a leg on my left shoulder. The other had fallen to the side. I could only imagine the view that lay before me.

I had seen her before. Seen her beautiful pussy. But now I was left to my imagination. I was no longer allowed to see her beauty. I had been deemed unworthy of such a privilege. That was reserved for the men who would be allowed to fuck her. It made me desire it all the more. It made my cock stir in its cage. It made me resolve to please her in any way possible, so that I might once again have the opportunity to be allowed to see the beauty that lay before me.

She had been right, again. She had said it. The thought of fucking her hadn't even enter my mind. My desire was to earn the privilege of simply being allowed to gaze at her beauty. Just to get a glimpse of her naked body. My cock was a useless appendage. Locked away. Of no use to her or anyone else. She had bigger, better cocks to satisfy her needs.

She moved. Our contact was broken. I felt her get off the bed. I could hear her moving about the room. I remained still, trying to keep track of her. Then she was by my side. A hand on my shoulder.

"Do you think you could find your way into the master bathroom?" she asked.

Silly question. I knew how to get there. I'd walked there in the dark many times. Unless she had intentionally put something to block the way, I was sure I could. I nodded.

"Good," she said, "Because the hood will stay on a while longer. I have given you a great privilege this evening by allowing you to pleasure me. You will not get another any time soon, which means, among other things, that you will not see me, at least not undressed. So you will crawl to the bathroom and wait there, on your knees until I give you further instructions. Do you understand?"

Again I nodded.

She said, "Go," and I started crawling toward the bathroom. I sensed her go by and enter the bathroom first. Unlike the carpeted bedroom, the floor in the master bath was tile. It was cold and hard under my knees. She was there. She moved around and started the shower.

"Hold your arms out in front of you parallel to the ground," she said.

I did so and she laid something across them.

"You will hold this towel until I am finished with my shower," she instructed. "Don't move or allow it to fall for any reason."

I heard her step into the shower and closed the curtain. I could hear her washing herself. She was happy, I'm sure. She was humming a tune for a while.

Meanwhile, my arms grew tired. I struggled to keep them extended but I was determined not to let the towel fall. I knew she could see me. She would know if I moved even slightly.

I held until finally I heard her turn off the water. The curtain was pulled open and she took the towel off my arms. As she dried herself off, she said if I was lucky, I might earn the privilege of drying her, "One day."

Once again I was left to imagine the view before me. And as was the result of every little thing she seemed to do, my cock stirred and grew until it filled the cage again.

She told me to put my arms down as she walked past me back out into the bedroom. I heard her moving about for a bit before she summoned me back into the room. I crawled out of the bathroom, thankful to once again feel the carpet beneath my knees.

She spoke. "I have had a wonderful evening, my sissy husband. A good meal, good drink, great sex and multiple orgasms. But it's getting late and all this activity has me very tired so I am going to sleep. Here is what you will do. You will crawl back to your room, closing my door as you leave. Only after you have entered your room will you remove the mask. You will leave your bra and panties on and get into bed. Unless you have the need to pee, I expect you to stay in your room until morning. You will find your phone on the nightstand. Set an alarm for five thirty. Don't worry, I called your boss and made an excuse for you. You aren't expected at work the rest of the week. When you awaken, there will be emails for you. Do not try to look at them tonight."

I felt her hands take hold of my head and then she lightly kissed my forehead.

She released her grip and said, "Sweet dreams my sissy. Now go."

I crawled out of the room. The room I had once shared with her. The room that was no longer mine. No longer a place I could enter without permission. As I closed the door and crawled across the hall, I contemplated the metaphor of this act. I was closing off the life I knew and entering what would be my new life. A prospect that scared me as much as it excited me.

I crawled into my room. Staying on my knees, I made my way to the bed and climbed in. I had gotten so used to wearing it that I actually considered leaving the mask on. Then I remembered I needed to set the alarm on my phone so I removed the mask and saw for the first time in quite a while.

My phone was on the nightstand just as she said it would be. I picked it up and looked at the time. It was after one in the morning. The mask had been on for over 3 hours. I set the alarm wondering about the emails that awaited me.

Sleep eluded me. As I lay there in the darkness, I pondered my situation. I was no longer allowed in my bed. I was no longer allowed in my bedroom without permission. I was no longer allowed to see her naked body, let alone have sex with her. Sex with anybody was impossible because my cock was locked in a cage to which I had no key. My body was hairless, shaved smooth. I was wearing a matching bra and panties and I didn't know if or when this might end.

While that was my situation, she had been playing, partying, and fucking other men every night. I had always had fantasies of being dominated. I had played out many scenarios in my mind. Too many to even count. What was happening now incorporated many of the things I had always fantasized about. This was somehow different. Most significantly was that it was real. It was no longer a fantasy I imagined as I masturbated. As I thought about these things, I realized the difference between the two.

I hoped this situation was not permanent. I hoped she would not permanently deny me our bed or sex. I hoped to be permitted to experience those things again. At the same time, I had to admit that I had not been this happy in a long time and I would not have traded these last few days for anything. I had to acknowledge that it was all made possible by her. She had done all this for me. For my happiness. I only hoped she knew how happy she had made me. Knew how very happy I was. I didn't even care that she was fucking other men. If that was the cost of this happiness, I was willing to pay that price.

In my bliss, I allowed myself to put my hand over my caged cock. I held it there, feeling the cage through my still damp and sticky panties. I could feel my cock, still mostly hard, pressing into the cage. My future seemed uncertain but there was one thing I was sure of. I was indeed a lucky man, married to a wonderful wife. I lay there, holding myself as I drifted off to sleep.

12