The Conference Ch. 01

Story Info
On of my wife’s more daring adventures.
4.2k words
4.4
24.9k
30
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have written this piece based as closely as possible to an experience my wife had while away for a work conference. It was lovingly put together drawing from the texts she had sent to me during her adventure and the many steamy details she subsequently shared during frequent hot confessions during sex. My beautiful wife is in her early forties, five foot eight, curvy/voluptuous with long dark hair and has the most incredible blue/green eyes. Her high level of self confidence and warm, welcoming personality make her even more irresistible. We have been dabbling in swinging/hotwife shenanigans for a couple of years now and this has been the most exciting thing to happen for us yet. She is occasionally sent out of town for work (she holds a management position in her professional field) and is put up for a night or two in hotels while I'm often left spending a few nights home alone.

After a long 4 hour drive she texts from her destination that she has arrived safe and are about to check into her room. The event conveniently takes place in the hotel she's staying at but somehow there's an error in booking for the attendees. There are not enough rooms booked and not enough rooms available there since the hotel is full. She texts again telling me that she's pissed about the fact that the event has sporadic timings throughout the weekend and she will need to check into another hotel across town and drive back and forth in the very cold weather. I feel bad because I know how much she hates going out in the cold and wish that I could be there to chauffeur her fine ass around. A few minutes pass and she messages back saying she has great news. One of the others there for the event (a woman she is familiar with) overhears her cursing her bad luck and offers to share her room. Instantly my mind nose dives into the gutter as she mentions who it is (her name is Cathy) because in the past she's told me about her being wild, loose and very promiscuous once the booze starts flowing even though she has a husband at home.

She had described her as a curvy, our age outspoken red head with an insatiable hunger for casual sex.

A few hours pass and she's getting ready to go out for supper and drinks at the hotel bar with Cathy and a few others. She tells me Cathy's already shamelessly flirting with some guy named Tom staying across the hall and wasted no time giving up her number. I ask what she'll be wearing and I decide it's not sexy enough. She tells me that her and Cathy have already decided that if the night leads anywhere other than supper they will head back to their room and change into something sluttier. I cross my fingers......Another hour or so passes and I get another quick text. They're already done supper and getting changed to head out to a dance club type bar. I ask what she's going to wear and she sends a pic. It's a sexy figure hugging black dress revealing maximum cleavage that we bought together for an occasion just like this. Then another pic but this time it's both her and Cathy. A few more and they're getting more fun. Finally she sends a selfie with her and Cathy in big laughing smiles and she's standing behind her and holding her boobs in her hands over her dress. By now I'm rock hard and sadly they need to go out to meet their cab. We say our I love yous and she promises to send updates of their night.

A few hours more and it's later in the evening. I lay in bed stroking my cock, unable to focus on anything else and edging to the possibilities of mischief she might be getting into. Finally she calls. It's almost midnight and she's out of breath. Music pumps in the background and I can hear excitement in her voice. She tells me that she's at this great club and how amazing it feels to let go and get out on the dance floor again after so long (I'm not big on dancing, something I'd like to work on) but the real reason she called was to tell me about who she and Cathy have been dancing with. A group of horny guys ended up surrounding the two of them on the dance floor and moved closer and closer until they were grinding against them, sliding their hands across their bodies. She says she's going back out for a few more songs then calling it a night since her first timing is 10am the next morning. I encourage her to have as much fun as she wants and she hangs up, leaving me to continue stroking my cock.

Less than 15 minutes later and another text. She's been trying to get a cab but there are none available in town. The 4 guys hovering around them beg her to stay and attempt to buy her more drinks but she insists it's time to leave. Earlier in the evening Cathy had messaged Tom who joined them at the bar and they've been disappearing out into the parking lot all night. She decides to go out into the cold and find her. She sees a truck out there with the lights on and the engine running. As she walks closer she can see that the windows are fogged up and can hear the sounds of a woman moaning inside.

Having found Cathy and deciding not to disturb her, she wonders how she'll get back to the hotel when she hears a voice call out from the bar. It's the group of guys that she was dancing with and they ask her what you're doing outside. She tells them she's trying to get back to her hotel and they offer to give her a drive. She shivers at the feeling of the cold air on her skin still slightly sweaty from the hours of vigorous dancing and finds herself unable to refuse the toasty interior of the group's large suv which has been idling and warming up. I receive another text from her telling me that she's being driven back to the hotel by the 4 horny guys and my dirty mind kicks into overdrive. I encourage her to be at her worst behaviour, that I love her and to be safe. She walks to the vehicle and the guys rush in to their seats, obviously deliberately positioning her in the middle of the back seat between 2 of them.

As they pull out onto the street guy number 1 on her right lays his hand on her thigh and compliments her on what a great dancer she is.

He lays his arm across her shoulders on the back of the seat and he looks into her eyes. Feeling adventurous and not wanting Cathy to have all the fun to herself she leans in and kisses him passionately, this strange man's tongue swirling against hers. He runs his hand up and down her thigh as they kiss and suddenly she feels another hand on her other thigh. She looks left and guy number two is rubbing her leg and hungrily staring at her full, round tits. She makes eye contact and pulls him in for a kiss, guiding his hand to her chest to fondle her over her dress.

As she makes out with him she feels guy number one's hand slide up her dress towards her hot, wet pussy and she spreads her legs a little to allow him access. She moans lightly as his fingers slide her panties aside to find her slippery treat, moving her hand up his leg and feeling the bulge straining in his pants. Turning back to him she unbuckles his belt and undoes his pants as she kisses him. He groans as she reaches in to free his rock hard cock and gently stroke it back and forth. Hearing the unbuckling of another belt she looks to see guy number 2 releasing his hard cock as well. Taking both of their shafts in her soft hands she jerks them simultaneously and they free her breasts from her dress, each taking a nipple in their mouth, nibbling and loudly sucking. She releases their pulsating members just long enough to text me and tell me she's safe and that she's hanging out and getting to know her new friends. My mind races.

Guy number three in the front passenger seat has been watching the entire show and decides to unbuckle his seat belt and maneuver himself back between the seats to slide his hands up her thighs. She feels his hands tug on the waist band of her panties and she raises her ass up off the seat allowing him to pull them off. He snickers and hangs them from the rear view mirror.

Guy number four, the driver, announces that they're almost at the hotel. She's feeling way too into the situation to head into her room alone so she tells him to find an out of the way spot behind the hotel in the large parking lot. She's making out with guy number one again as she strokes both of them and he breaks away from their kiss to tell her he wants to feel her mouth on his cock. She smiles and leans down into his lap, cock inches from her face. Noticing a bead of pre cum oozing from the tip, she swirls that magical tongue around his swollen head tasting the slippery saltiness. He moans softly and takes a fistful of her hair, thrusting his hips into her and slowly pushing his cock into the back of her throat. She starts working on him with her amazing oral abilities, sliding her mouth up and down his length as strokes his shaft and fondles his clean shaven balls.

Leaning over to give him head exposes her ass to guy number two. He lifts up her dress and raises her left leg revealing her juicy, wet, beautiful pussy to everyone in the vehicle to see. She feels him slide his cock head up and down between her lips, teasing her before he applies forward pressure and sliding himself deep into her hot wetness causing her to moan on guy number one's hard erection. Almost immediately he starts pumping in and out of her, grabbing her hips and pulling her into his thrusts. With every hard thrust of his hips into her from behind her body jerks forward and her mouth is forced down guy number one's shaft. The guys in the front seats watch lustfully and hope to soon get their turn with her.

After a few minutes of fucking guy number one starts groaning and breathing heavily. He takes her hair in both hands and begins feverishly fucking her mouth. His cock swells and she senses he is about to cum so she stops sucking him and pushes herself away from guy number two.

Turning over to her left she offers up her pussy to guy number one and positions herself to go down on guy number two. He is slightly longer and thicker and covered in her yummy juices. She licks his cock up and down, enjoying the deliciousness before taking him into her skilled mouth. He lays his head back and moans. Guy number one slides into her from behind and continues pumping into her as guy number two did, pushing her up and down on the stiff cock in her mouth every time his hips slap against her ass. After several minutes of having her mouth and pussy fucked both guy's breathing is quickening, their intensity heightening and she knows they're about to climax. Guy number two stops stroking, freezes and gasps "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

His thick cock swells, spasms in her mouth and she feels a hot blast of cum against the back of her throat followed by another and another. She hears comments of gleeful approval from the two up front that have been so intently watching. Struggling to swallow the remnants of guy number two's massive load still oozing from his dick she hears guy number one panting "oh fuck I'm gonna cum too!"

Full, heavy balls smack against her clit as he slams his cock into her. He asks in a panic if he needs to pull out but she reaches behind and pull his has ass in tight, clamping on to him and grinding her ass into his hips. His rhythmic thrusting becomes out of time awkward jerks and there is suddenly a slick, wet flooding between them. He groans loudly, sliding the full length into her one last time and she feels his cock twitching as he finishes filling her with his hot seed. She feels their dicks going flaccid as they collapse into their seats, completely spent.

Removing her mouth from guy number two's deflating erection she turns to invite her spectators into the back seat but is surprised to see them already eagerly scrambling out their doors into the cold to trade places with her first two victims. The doors fly open and she feels the chilly winter air on her skin as they are pulled out from the back before they can even do up their pants. She sits up and the fresh meat work their fully hard cocks out of their constraints before they even seat themselves at her sides. They instantly have their hands all over her body as she makes out with the one on her right, guy number three. She admires his intense blue eyes and the smell of his cologne, kissing him passionately. He says how badly he's dying to fuck her under his breath.

Guy number four works her full, exposed breasts in his strong hands and makes his way down her writhing body, up her inner thighs and slides two of his thick fingers into her pussy. She moans softly and turns to kiss him but before she can he pulls his slick, cum covered fingers up to her lips and she take them in your hungry mouth tasting the intoxicating flavour of her juices and guy number two's cum, sucking on the fingers before they're pulled out. She kisses him hotly, tongues battling against each other while guy number three nibbles and sucks on her erect nipples.

Reaching down to take both of them in her hands she strokes their shafts, smearing their slippery pre cum over their swollen cock heads and making them moan against her mouth as she alternates between kissing one and then the other. Hearing one of the guys up front raving about her exceptional oral skills she grins and moves from her seat to kneel on the floor between her two horny lovers. She helps them squirm out their pants, shirts and underwear and starts on guy number three. His cock is easily the thickest and longest of the four and she does her best to slide as much of him in her soft mouth as she can after dancing her tongue around the swollen head. He's long enough to hold in two fists and still suck while she magically works her hands on his thick shaft and he groans out confirming her amazing cocksucking skills. He slowly grinds in and out of her mouth for several minutes before he tells her to stop, not yet wanting to blow his load.

She shifts over to guy number four and takes his aching balls in her mouth, working them around with her tongue and jerking his cock before placing her mouth on it and giving it the attention he's been dying for. He takes her hair in his hands and lays his head back, rhythmically fucking her mouth.

The guys in the front seat eventually reach back and start groping and grabbing at her body. One hand finds her pussy and she feels a couple of fingers slide into her. Another hand gives her a startling slap hard across the cheek and she giggles on the rock hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Another finger finds your tight ass and pushes into her. As she looks back to smile in approval she notices guy number three's big cock in the dim light of the suv dashboard and watches him slowly stroke it as he watches her. She's struck with the urge to have it inside of her and abandons guy number four, climbing back up onto the seat and over to him, placing her mouth on his and kissing him aggressively. She straddles his hips, sweet pussy hovering just inches over his rigid, throbbing member and takes it's heavy mass in her hand, guiding the firm head to her hot entrance. Lowering gently she's slowly impaled halfway down the length of his fat cock. He grabs her ass, raises his hips and squeezes himself the rest of the way into her. Gasping at the feeling of almost painful fullness she begins rocking back and forth on his pole, seductively grinding her hips into him. Her full breasts sway in his face and he sucks on her nipples as she rides him.

As the minutes pass her pace intensifies and soon she's wildly bouncing on his cock, loudly moaning as he bucks his hips up into hers. Her sensitive nipples slide up and down across the coarseness of his hairy chest. She feels an orgasm building inside of her and he senses her heightened arousal, grabbing her ass and fucking up into her even harder. She explodes into a deep, massive orgasm, her tight pussy spasming and clamping on his thick shaft.

As her orgasm rushes over her and begins to subside she's brought back to reality as she feels guy number four moving in to position himself behind her and tease the tip of his cock around her tender asshole. She can't believe she's about to be double penetrated and wishes that I could be there to witness it, knowing that the sluttier her behaviour the more it drives me wild. He softly presses into her and pops his swollen head past her slippery resistance, pausing momentarily to settle in. She moans softly into guy number three's mouth and looks back, grinning with approval and wiggling her ass.

Guy number four slides his rock hard cock in deeper and pulls back out, in a little deeper and back out again, establishing a slow stroking rhythm. Suddenly guy number three pushes upwards into her with his thick thick member, matching the timing of the cock in her ass. Four hands slide across her skin exploring her body as she rocks her hips backwards and down, meeting their thrusts slowly at first but gradually increasing pace. It's not too long before she's thrashing wildly between the two strangers, ass slamming back into their hips and taking the full lengths of their cocks.

The suv rocks back and forth and between her moans she growls words of encouragement for her guys to fuck harder. She begins to feel the familiar buildup of a squirting orgasm and moan out a warning that it's about to happen. Guy number four, the owner of the suv, slaps her sharply on the ass and and hisses "I want you to squirt all over my fucking seats you filthy little slut" and proceeds to pound her ass even harder.

She freezes in place, letting out a long continuous moan as the guys pound her violently before there's an audible swishing of fluid and a warm gushing between the three of them. The guys up front cheer as they watch in amazement. This pushes guy number four over the edge and he slams into her one last time, grabbing her hips and locking onto her as he involuntary yells out, blowing his load. She feels his cock twitching frantically as spurt after spurt of hot cum is blasted deep into her ass. He collapses onto her momentarily, catching his breath before he pulls his softening erection out of her as guy number three chuckles in delight at being covered in her sweet squirt juices.

She continues sliding up and down on his meat and looking forward to having his cum inside of her. Just as she's thinking he'll be the last of the night and she can finally head to her room she feels one of the guys up front kneel behind her. She's not sure who it is but she feels his fully recovered and hard cock pressing against her. He pushes forward and slides effortlessly into her freshly fucked, cum filled ass. He immediately starts furiously pumping in and out of her, seemingly in a rush to get off. Passionately making out with guy number three beneath her while he slowly but firmly grinds into her at his own pace begins to push her towards another squirting.

Feeling it build and swell she grinds harder onto the big dick beneath her and suddenly after what seems like less than five minutes the guy in her ass reaches orgasm for the second time and explodes, depositing another hot load inside of her. He pulls his soaked cock out of her and it is instantly replaced by another, sliding easily all the way in inside.

The sluttiness of being used and not knowing who just came inside of her and who just slid their cock into her ass turns her on to the point of driving her over the edge and she squirts again, gushing all over guy number three. Another round of approving cheers from all four ring through the suv.

She turns to check the time on the dashboard and sees that she needs to head to her room. She announces that she needs to call it a night and challenges the two strangers fucking her to race for who can cum first, the winner getting her phone number. They agree and begin feverishly pumping in and out of her, clearly concentrating on cumming as soon as possible. Deciding that she finds guy number three, the big dick beneath her, to be the most attractive she squeezes her vaginal muscles and clamps her pussy tight on his thick shaft in hopes of getting him off sooner and having him win her number. The guys begin panting and gasping for breath. The dimly lit interior of the suv fills with the intensifying sounds of vigorous fucking. The heavy breathing, the three of them moaning, the slapping of hot sweaty skin, the creaking of the seats.

12