The Conference Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She locks eye contact with number three and begins whispering filthy words of encouragement and moving her hips in that amazingly seductive way she does when on top (I LOVE to watch her make another man cum like this). Her physical and verbal coaxing begins to take effect and she feels his muscular body tense up and his cock swell even thicker before it finally floods her pussy with blast after blast of hot cum.

The guy behind her groans in disappointment at losing the challenge but soon after a few more minutes of fucking her ass he fires one last load of cum into her. The three of them collapse into a hot, sweaty pile of flesh.

After a minute or so of stopping to catch their breath they attempt to locate clothing scattered around the vehicle. Once all dressed she asks for her underwear hanging from the rear view mirror and guy number three takes them down but instead of passing them to her he stuffs them in his pocket with a devilish grin tells her that she might get them back if he gets to have her again to himself. He passes her his phone setup to add a contact and she punches in her name and number. He opens the door to let her out, helps her into her jacket and she thanks the group for the fun, saying their goodbyes. She gives number three one last wet, tongue swirling kiss as she massages the still semi hard bulge in his pants. As she walks away he smacks her hard on the ass and she looks back to flash him that beautiful smile one more time. Inside the warmth of the hotel elevator up to her room she feels a dribble of cum rolling down her inner thigh as she finally sends me a text. She's surprised to find that I'm still awake, unable to sleep thinking of the possible adventure she might be into. She tells me that she was VERY naughty and has a LOT of juicy details to share. As bad as want to hear everything I stop her there and tell her to save them for when she's back home and can tell be all about it while riding my cock. She gets to her room to find Cindy fast asleep in her bed and climb into hers, reliving the night's wild experience in hopes of memorizing as much of it as possible to share with me later.

12