The Conference Ch. 06

Story Info
Dark Desires - Janet has a fantasy come true.
4.2k words
4.44
8.8k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Six: Dark Dreams Come True

Today was the last full day of the conference. It had been an incredibly busy and fulfilling week for Janet, but she was ready for one more fling before going home tomorrow.

In the morning, she dutifully attended the sessions. At the morning break, she saw Sarah across the room, smiling and laughing with Rob. She saw Janet and waved, then hugged Rob's arm. They looked so happy together and Janet didn't want to intrude. She was glad last night happened.

At the lunch break she went to the concierge desk and was happy to see Bruce was there.

"Hi, handsome. How are things?"

"You know that special thing you asked me about? Well, I've got it all set up for tonight. I really ran with the idea and called in some favors. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. Come to the Presidential Suite on the penthouse level at 8:00."

Her eyes widened. She had said it as a lark and didn't really think he'd go through with it. If it was like she had asked, it would be a fantasy come true.

She smiled and said, "Sounds wonderful. I don't know how to thank you... Oh, wait. Yes, I do." She grinned an naughty grin, "Is the office free?"

He just nodded. She came around the desk and he led her into the office where she had given him a BJ three days ago. He locked the door behind them.

Once inside, she knelt to pull his pants down. His big cock sprang out, almost hitting her in the face. It was rock hard and she took it in her mouth. She licked and sucked for a while, massaging his balls. His breath came faster and his salty precum oozed in her mouth. She was getting moist herself.

She stood up and said, "I want something more..."

She pulled her slacks down and turned to lean over the desk, presenting her pussy to him. He knelt down and licked it, sending electricity up her spine. "Mmmm... that's nice."

He continued for a minute, then he stood up and stuck his cock into her wet hole. He started pumping quickly and she felt herself nearing another orgasm. This week had been so full of sex and it seemed to be getting easier and easier for her to cum. She reached down to rub her clit and in seconds was cumming. She had to muffle her cries to keep from being heard.

He grunted and started shooting his sperm inside her. Spasm after spasm passed through him and she felt like his whole body was trying to get inside her.

When he pulled away, she quickly reached down to catch his semen running out of her. She caught it in her hand, gave him a nasty leer, then lifted it to her mouth to lick it off her fingers.

"Have you got a..." He grabbed some paper towels from the side table and handed it to her. She wiped up the excess, then pulled her panties and pants back up.

"I'll be drippy all day. I love feeling slutty like that." She gave him a little kiss.

They went back outside. There was a customer impatiently waiting.

"Thank you so much, Bruce. You gave me exactly what I needed." To the woman she smiled and said, "He's the best. I'm sure you'll be very satisfied with his service."

She winked at Bruce and ran off, back to the conference.

After dinner with stuffy old professors, Janet was ready for her next adventure. She showered carefully, perfumed, put on make-up, and dressed in a simple but sexy dress. It was a bit early, so she had a drink from the mini-bar. Then she saw the time and raced to the elevator, tingling with excitement. Promptly at 8:00, she knocked on the door of the Presidential Suite.

Bruce opened the door. "Come right on in. You look breathtaking..."

She looked around. The living room of the suite was beautiful. She could see through the bedroom door that it was enormous. "I'm feeling breathless. What have you got in store for me?"

"I thought you might like to start with a little massage."

He led her into the bedroom. There she saw that a massage table was set up, but that's not what took her breath away. Standing behind it were two very large, very handsome, and very muscular black men.

"These are James and Jamal. They're here for you."

She looked them over and felt weak in the knees. They were both tall and they were so muscular she knew they must work out constantly. Their bodies were glistening, as if they were oiled, and the muscles jumped when they moved.

"One of my side gigs is arranging locations for an adult film company. They've used this suite before. James and Jamal are two of their featured stars, and pals of mine. When I told them about you, they were more than happy to help."

They said an awkward hello, in deep voices and then stepped around the table.

As they came around the table, she saw that they were wearing loose sweatpants. She couldn't take her eyes off of their hard bodies, but she gasped when she noticed the bulges in the pants. Their penises were enormous, hanging halfway to their knees, judging by the bulges.

They said hello and gestured to the table. James said, "Undress, and lie down. We'll give you a massage worth remembering."

She blushed but was eager, so she pulled her dress off her shoulders and slid it down her body. She tried to do it seductively, but was in too much of a tizzy to pull it off. Instead, she just let it drop to the floor and stepped out of her shoes.

They both let out a low whistle when they looked at her naked body. "You're very beautiful", one of them said. "Damn sexy," the other said at the same time.

James said, "Relax and let us take care of you. Climb up on the table."

She smiled and laid down on her belly on the table. The table was warm, but she felt goosebumps. She closed her eyes and waited.

After a few moments of anticipation, she could feel them close, one on each side of her. She could sense the warmth and scent of their bodies. They squirted warmed oil on her back, arms, and legs, and began to massage her, expertly. She began to relax and enjoy the sensuous sensations of their strong hands. One moved around to the top of the table to massage her shoulders while the other was rubbing her legs and backside. It was exciting to have four hands all over her body.

The one massaging her legs began to touch the inside of her thighs. She sighed and spread her legs to allow him access. It wasn't long before he was touching around her pussy. She moaned and squirmed slightly to encourage him. His fingers began to caress her labia, then they probed inside her. The other hand rubbed her butt while he started to finger her in earnest.

She turned her head to look at him and as she opened her eyes, she saw an enormous, rigid cock, right in front of her. They had both taken off their sweatpants! Their cocks were long and thick, and jet black. With their muscled bodies and hard cocks, they looked primal and powerful. Here were a pair of bulls, ready to service her!

James was rubbing her shoulders and his big penis was inches from her face. Jamal was the one fingering her and she turned to see that he, too, was erect and huge. She squirmed more against his hand, then reached up to offer her mouth to James.

He brought the head of his dick close enough for her to reach. She was mesmerized by its glistening black surface. It was beautiful. She put up a hand to stroke it, then pulled him close so she could kiss it. She held it in her hand as she rubbed her lips up and down the shaft.

She tried to take the head into her mouth. It was so big, though not that much bigger than John's had been, that it took some effort to make it fit, but she took in as much as she could.

At the same time, Jamal's attention to her pussy was getting more intense. He was rubbing her clit and fingering her so firmly but gently that she was seeing stars.

As she sucked James, Jamal moved around behind her, between her legs, then leaned down and put his head between her buttcheeks. She raised to let him reach her pussy, and he began to lick it. He licked up and down, then started to lick her asshole.

"Oh, God!" she mumbled around James's dick. "Oh!!" The feeling was amazing. Men had touched her asshole before during sex, but this man knew what he was doing. He stuck his tongue into her ass while he fingered her pussy and she thought she'd lose her mind.

James was still pumping into her mouth, but he stopped to watch her reaction to Jamal. "Easy man...."

Jamal stopped suddenly and said, "Not yet, baby." He slapped her ass and stepped away. She was going crazy with the anticipation of cumming, but they were going to make her wait!

James stepped away and said, "Roll over, beautiful. We're not done with your massage."

She rolled onto her back, trying to calm down. James squirted more oil all over her torso and the two men began rubbing it all over her. They covered every inch of her from her toes to her chin, then they massaged her muscles sensuously.

After a few minutes, James began to rub her inner thighs, closer and closer to her pussy. She trembled. Jamal started to squeeze her tits and leaned over to kiss her as James began to rub her clit and push his fingers into her pussy. She was in heaven!

Over and over, they began to bring her close to orgasm, then backed off, keeping her right on the edge. She felt dizzy and confused, more and more out of touch with reality and solely focused on the sensensations these two magnificent men were causing in her body.

After some time of this (she had no idea how long), she said, "Aaaah. I can't take it anymore. I want your dicks!"

They stepped back and she slid off the table. She came over to Jamal, reached up to put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. James came up behind her and hugged her from behind, his lips on her neck and his cock on her buttcheeks. They held the embrace for a minute, then she reached down to take one cock in each hand.

She stroked them for a minute as they continued to kiss her, then she knelt down between them. First, she turned to James. She took his cock in her two hands and admired it as she stroked it from base to head. It was huge, long, thick, and black. It looked so sexy in her hands. She reached under to cup his balls, and was pleased to feel how big and full they felt. She opened her mouth wide and took the head of his cock in as deep as she could go. She licked and sucked as he pumped in and out.

Jamal came closer and she took his dick in her hand while still sucking James. Then she switched to serve Jamal. His cock was not quite as thick as James's, but every bit as long, with a slight curve. She turned all her attention to him and stroked and sucked his cock as if she was starving.

She pulled James close again and began to alternate popping one cock then the other into her mouth and sucking it. They were getting rock hard now and seemed ready to fuck her.

She stood up and led them back to the massage table. Jamal picked her up in his arms as if she was light as a feather and gently put her on the table. She leaned back, spread her legs and raised her knees, beckoning him to come with a smile.

He climbed up and pressed the head of his dick against the opening of her vagina. She was loose from all the fucking she'd done this week, so he had no problem entering, but he was so big! He went half way in for several strokes, but as she became lubricated with his precum and her own juices, he went deeper and deeper until he was balls deep in her.

This was the moment she had been holding back for, and she suddenly started to cum like crazy! He pumped away as she rode wave after wave of orgasm. She grabbed his broad shoulders and buried her face in his chest to muffle her cries.

When the spasming slowed, she laid back and used her hands on his ass to encourage him to keep pumping her. As he fucked her, he was gradually pushing her forward, so her head reached the edge of the table. James came around to her head and offered his dick. She leaned her head off the edge of the table and let him fuck her mouth. She stroked and sucked him, eager to enjoy that big dick. She pulled him forward so she could lick the underside and brought his nutsack to her mouth to lovingly suck while she pumped the shaft with her hand. All this time, Jamal was still fucking her pussy. She began to cum again, hard.

When she could see again, she pushed James away and sat up to hug Jamal. "Let's go to the bed," she said.

He picked her up in his massive arms without pulling out of her pussy. He held her like that and lifted her up and down to keep fucking her like some kind of sex toy. It felt amazing! He walked over toward the bed, still fucking her, then pulled out and dropped her to the bed.

James pushed him aside and said, "My turn!" He laid down on his back on the bed and guided her to straddle him, facing away from him. "Reverse cowgirl" is something she'd see in pornos, but had never done!

She straddled him, rubbing her pussy on his belly, with his cock right in front of her. She stroked it and admired it's girth and length. She held it against her belly and saw that it came up beyond her bellybutton. How was she going to fit all that inside her?

She raised up and guided it into her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself, raising up and down, deeper every time, until at last, it was all the way inside her. Incredible!

James began to pump in and out, using his strong arms to raise and lower her. She loved that she could look down and watch his deep black cock sliding in and out of her. So sexy!

She controlled the pace and the depth, sometimes keeping it shallow to feel the sensation of the fat dick stretching her as it pushed into her, sometimes slamming down hard to feel it bottoming out against her cervix. It was not long before she started cumming again. She bounced up and down and couldn't help screaming a little. He kept pumping and saying how sexy she was.

She slowed down and motioned Jamal over. He stood on the bed so that his cock was at her eye level. She took it in her mouth and sucked it as she continued to impale herself on James.

After a while of this. She rolled off of James and laid down on the bed to catch her breath. "God Damn! You one sexy woman!" he said, and Jamal panted out an agreement, "Hells yes!!"

She rolled on her belly and raised to her knees to present her dripping pussy. "Take turns, boys. Plenty to go around."

She closed her eyes and didn't even see which one mounted her first. All she knew was that her pussy was full of a big dick, pumping her hard. She felt a cock in her face, so she started to suck it, eyes still closed. After an eternity of being fucked, there was a pause as they switched places. Another dick, slightly different, started to fuck her and soon a dick was in her face again. They did indeed take turns and she lost count of how many times they switched.

At one point, when they paused to switch, she felt a dick push into her, but then she noticed there were two dicks in her face!

She opened her eyes to see James and Jamal in front of her. She looked back and there was Bruce, fucking her from behind! She had forgotten he was in the room! "Oh God yes!!" she called out, and began to cum again, excited by the thought of an unexpected cock in her.

She rolled over on her back again, exhausted from all the cumming she had been doing. She didn't know how many times she came, and yet the men hadn't cum at all. They were fantastic.

They gave her a break from all the fucking by working her all over with their mouths. They kissed and made love to her, one nuzzling her neck while another sucked her tits while another teased her by licking her thighs. It felt so good to have all those hands and mouths all over her!

Then James climbed between her legs and started fucking her again. He did it with a hunger, fucking her hard and deep, and she matched him, raising her legs and pulling him as far inside her as she could. Another orgasm rose up in her and she was soon gasping again.

James pulled out and Bruce took his place. He fucked faster and less deep, touching a different part of her vagina, and the result was that the orgasm that had just ended started up again. She held on for dear life as he fucked her furiously.

She was still cumming when he pulled out and Jamal slammed his big dick in her, going deep again. She felt his balls slapping against her ass. This brought her back up on the crest of her orgasm, and she was lost to the world for a time. She'd never cum so long in her life!

Jamal pulled out and they all three went back to kissing and worshipping her body. "Heaven must be like this," she thought to herself.

After a bit, James laid down beside her and motioned for her to mount him. She straddled him and guided his cock into her. She started fucking up and down, enjoying the full sensation of his big dick. Jamal got in front of her and fed her his dick. It felt wonderful to be enjoying these two big dicks at once!

Then, she felt Bruce behind her. James pulled her down so his dick was all the way in and then held her still. Jamal stopped fucking her face and she turned to see Bruce with the bottle of oil, coating his dick, then squirting a generous amount on her asshole!

He started pressing his hard dick against her asshole. As the head began to push in, she gasped, "I've never done that before!"

"Don't worry," he said "I'll go slow." "You're going to like this."

At first, her ass resisted, then she willed herself to relax. As his dick went further into her ass, it began to feel good. There was plenty of lube, so there was no friction or tearing. It felt a little like having a really good bowel movement, except somehow connected to the nerves in her pussy. She was actually enjoying it!

Once Bruce was all the way in, James again started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Between the two big dicks, she had never felt so full in her life. She moaned with pleasure and they both started to fuck her vigorously. Jamal took her face in his hands and fed her his dick.

"I'm watertight!" she laughed to herself. She'd seen it in pornos, but only imagined she'd ever do it in person.

But such thoughts didn't last long as the fantastic sensations of being fucking in all three holes at once took over her brain. She could feel them all, deep inside her, stretching her, rubbing all her nerve endings, driving her into orgasmic bliss. She started cumming harder than she ever had in her life. She saw stars and lightning, and her body seemed to transform into one erotic nerve ending and she bucked and screamed.

Her spasms finally sent Bruce over the edge. Bruce shouted, "I'm cumming!" and he shoved deep in her ass. He grunted as he pumped her ass full of cum. The thought of being so nasty, with one guy cumming in her ass while she was still impaled on a huge black dick added yet another aspect to the continuous orgasm she was having.

When he was done, Bruce rolled off and left her to the two black men.

She started fucking up and down on James again, enjoying the full sensation of his big dick while sucking Jamal's throbbing cock.

After what seemed like an eternity of bliss, they pulled away and let her roll over onto her back. Once again they kissed her, sucked her titties and rubbed her pussy, while she caressed and stroked their glistening cocks. Then she whispered to James, "Fuck me more..."

James got between her legs and slid his dick into her eager pussy. He started pumping her hard. Jamal knelt near her head and let her hold and suck his cock while James pumped her pussy.

James's fucking got faster and more urgent. She could tell he was going to cum and it excited her. She let go of Jamal's cock to concentrate and then she felt James start to cum. He pushed in deep and held there, filling her womb with his seed. She could feel his cock pulsate as he poured out an enormous cumload. He pulled out and a blob of semen gushed out, down her ass and onto the bed.

12