The Conference Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her attention back to Jamal, who was stroking his cock, almost ready to cum. She cupped his balls and licked the head, then he threw his head back and started to cum. He shot rope after rope of thick, creamy white semen onto her face, her chest, her hair. She watched, fascinated. She could feel his balls contract with each jet, and it kept coming until he was empty.

The two men stepped away and stood admiring her cum-covered body.

As her continuous orgasms subsided into a warm, lovely, just-been-fucked glow, she looked up at them and smiled. "You guys are amazing. I've never cum so hard or felt so satisfied."

"My pleasure," James laughed. Jamal said, "Nothing gets me off like an eager woman." They went to the other room to dress, then quickly left.

She called to Bruce to bring her her phone and asked him to snap a couple of pictures of her like this. She thanked him again and he left.

She lay there in the afterglow until the cum all over her body started to cool, making her feel cold. She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

As she looked at her cum covered face in the mirror, she marveled at what had just happened. She'd been hard fucked for hours by two black bulls and triple penetrated for the first time ever. This night was definitely a highlight!

Epilog

The next morning, it was time to leave. The Conference was over and everyone was going back to their normal lives.

As she lay in bed, she reviewed her week. What a week it had been! She had fucked 12 different men and been cummed in or on at least 30 times. She'd been fucked by multiple men at once, and triple penetrated. She'd also made love with a woman for the first time ever.

This was a trip she'd never forget, but hoped to repeat as often as she could.

When it was time to leave for the airport, she gave in to a naughty urge. "It's my last chance, anyway," she thought.

She called the same Uber driver, Mohammed, that had given her a ride the first day. As he pulled to the curb, she leaned in the window and said, "Hi, handsome."

After he helped her load her bags in the trunk, she got into the front seat beside him instead of the back. Her hand strayed over to touch his thigh as he pulled away from the curb...

...

Getting out of the car at the airport, she wiped a dribble of cum off her chin, said, "Thanks for the lift!", and headed toward check-in and home.

FIN

12