All Comments on 'The Conference Cougar Connection'

by GoldenrodTN

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story: I hope you see fit to add another chapter. Older women are so very sexy and when they let go one must be ready to try and keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story with an excellent build-up to a good rear ending ;)

I hope there are plans for them to meet up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!!! More please

postoak2020postoak2020over 1 year ago

Two beautiful people who belong together. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super story........ My first time with an older lady, 22 years older, was in her car ........ The sex was intense....I took her panties and bra as a sign of dominance.......we had phone sex the next day and proceeded to get a room the next night.......I made her dress up in 4 inch heels, black thigh highs, a black push-up bra and a short black dress......she screamed many times that night.....6 years later, we are still having sex......

Looking forward to future stories

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Damn well written and described. Hope you write many, many more stories as well as you did here. Thanks.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 1 year ago

What a great story!!

Ryan is very much like me. I also like to lick, touch, & smell, all parts of a Woman's body. It is called "pheromones.

Your last paragraph mentioned: plans to be Made. I certainly hope they will continue. I'd love to read a chapter two. If they don't continue Ryan will regret it for the rest of his life.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story! You are a very good writer, providing a good context for hot sex. Even in the details of the convention you were building the characters of Marissa and Ryan. So many writers are so much about the sex, they don't give us believable participants. You made Ryan and Marissa life-like. The end seemed a bit abrupt. It would've nice to have a heartfelt goodbye. But that's probably because I'm fucking romantic! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I loved all of it. Please write more. I wish there was a safe place to meet older discreet women like this in Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!

S_FoxS_Foxover 1 year ago

Thanks.

Loved your writing style, truly believable characters. Not really a fan of the cliff edge ending unless it led to another chapter. Yes me too, give us more but make sure to keep the breadth of description to the life story as well as the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex is too straightforward.

Four stars.

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

This needs a follow up..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldenrodTN@GoldenrodTN
50 something guy who likes to read erotica, decided to try and write some. Just some fantasies, maybe inspired by memories. I love panties, and everything that lies underneath them.