All Comments on 'The Conference Gang'

by SecretHowl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Nice, nothing is as good as a gang-bang, plenty of cock in all of your holes, Kirsten you are learning fast girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Seriously, they had called down to me, it was on, one of the secretaries was pulling one for the boys. I thought, we only brought 2 to the conference, that hot little Charlene and 62 year old Jeanette. I thought about Charlene as I rushed down, blonde, long legs, mid 20s a real looker. I knocked on the door, my cock growing at the thought. What greeted me was old Jeanette, on hands and knees, her big ass in the air, her mouth full of cock. this would be her last conference, someone said she wanted to go out with a bang. Josh lined his cock up behind her and pushed into her pussy, he was riding her, see I told you, better than a wank as someone shot all over her back. another held her head as his cum shot into her mouth, still another took Joshs place pushing up into her pussy, her back and greying hair was covered in cum. I moved to her mouth, she just opened up,i must say she could really suck, she looked up at me, she seemed to suck harder, I went to pull away, but her arm reached out, grabbed my hand and put it on her head as she worked my cock, I put my other hand on her head and it wasn't long before my cum was sucked out of me. she was good. I moved back, watching, there were six of us, I was invited late as she was my secretary, apparently she asked where I was. I watched as they used her, thinking of how she had worked for me over the last 15 years, after I had been promoted, I got a little angry and jumped up and said the parties over, they looked surprised, I said go on leave now. I heard a few rumbles but they were finished any way and they left. I went and got a nice warm towel, and she was still on her hands and knees as I started to wipe the cum off her. she spoke, it was ok, I wanted it, I have never experienced group sex and it was flattering that they still wanted me. I guess they will remember old Jeanette. Your nice to still worry about me. Come here, as I wiped her breasts. She grabbed my cock, slowly stroking it, then leaning forward, she definitely knew how to suck cock. I was hard, she stopped, still on her knees, please, of all of them I wanted you, but I am very sore, some of them were not that careful but if you want they didn't touch my bottom, I am surprised, maybe because I am not as young as I once was. I looked at her, a special treat for your boss, if only you had known how often I checked your round bottom out. really, I didn't know, well, when you first came I was still exploring sexually and I wondered about anal sex. You still have a nice bottom, I have since found out that I really like anal sex, so if you don't mind. She hunched down, I will let you in on a little secret, I like it too but it has been a long time, I grabbed a used tube of lube, then washed her down, nice, pink. then did something that surprised both of us, my tongue rimmed her tight hole, she yelped, pushed back, held her bottom open, I was hard in no time. I put lube on the head of my cock and holding her, lined my cock up with her anus and pushed. well, my cock was literally pulled slowly into her tight bottom, all the way, she said wait as I felt her insides spasm, then said now fuck me, slowly at first but that didn't last long as her tight shit hole literally milked my cock, the best anal I had ever had. What a great ass, she held me in there, squeezing , milking me, until I came out. We lay there, want to stay the night, the guys will probably talk,i will make it worth you while. She showered, we lay together, I slept until I felt my cock being beautifully sucked, I was so hard. She lay on her back, pulling me over, I moved between her legs, she held my cock and positioned it at her anus and once again my cock was beautifully milked. she left the company but I still see her and fuck her wonderfull ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jealous!

Loved the story! I had a chance to have a similar experience a few years back but chickened out. Always regretted it....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you like Anal rape with DP, cleaning her own shit off the guys cock, then this is for you. At no point did she say Yes to Anal, not done it b4 but 1st Anal is in Double penetration, don't think so...men(5 of them) talk about her in the 3rd person, degrading. Usual male wank fantasy, young woman and 5 men with no consent on Anal and 3 men use her Anus in succession. All this "Authors" writing is the same using different numbers of male's and 1 other female for 3 or 4 stories. Very formulated and atypical male fantasy about a young woman who will do anything. No characterisation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous