The Conference is not ALL Business

Story Info
Attraction consummated.
5.3k words
4.51
10.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ungaro
ungaro
33 Followers

For Trillian, somewhere in Madagascar. You know who you are.

We'd met before at this annual conference. But it was last year that we really started to get to know each other. There was a mutual attraction to which neither would readily admit. And over this past year, we stayed in touch through email, or the occasional phone call, often flirtatious, the attraction building. At some point, I made my desires known. It's complicated, I recall you saying. You see, we're both married to others. Still, we secretly couldn't wait to next see each other at the upcoming conference.

On the first day of this year's conference, we're both occupied during the day, but exchanged pleasantries in passing. Later in the evening, more time for us -- work hard, play hard. Drinks, talking, gazing, touching. Arousal. It's getting late. I see you to your room. You unlock the door, but as you turned to say good night, I bring your hand to my lips and place a lingering kiss on your knuckles. You smile and slowly withdraw your hand, and turn to walk through the door.

But you leave the door open. Is it intentional? An invitation? I watch you walk slowly over to the window and take off one of your earrings, placing it on the side table. After a moment, without saying a word, I slip into the room, and you jump slightly as the door clicks shut behind me. Your back is still toward me as you continue to gaze out the window. Do you know I've entered? Do you think I've left? I stand silently for another minute as you take off the other earring, me taking you in, your curves, your gown gently stirring in the breeze from the open window.

Still, without speaking, I come up behind you, pull your hair to one side, and plant a gentle kiss just below your ear. You tilt your head to give me better access as I graze my lips down your neck, with a few more kisses along the way, to your shoulder, pulling your neckline down for one more precious inch of soft skin and one more precious kiss. That sigh I hear is encouraging. So I nuzzle back up your neck toward your ear, while my hands slide slowly down your sides. When my lips return to your ear, I murmur a vague obscenity. This causes you to grasp my hands, which have come to rest on your waist, and pull them in front of you, pressing our bodies tightly together, and your butt on my groin, as you try to gauge the effect you're having on me.

My tongue traces the semi-circle of your ear and arriving at your earlobe, I gently tug on it with my lips. Another sigh of encouragement. Meanwhile, one of my hands has escaped your grasp and has found its way to your chin. I turn your face toward me, grazing my lips down your jawline; the rest of your body follows, rotating, as you turn to face me. I brush my thumb across your lips, up your cheek, to your ear, sliding my hand around to the back of your neck and up into your hair. My other hand has found its way to the small of your back and I pull you in close. We are nose to nose, aware only of our labored breathing and the sparks in each other's eyes. Our heads tilt as we close the distance, but I grasp your hair and prevent that longed for contact. I said I like to tease. I allow the gap to close, but only slightly, just close enough to barely brush my lips back and forth on yours. When you can no longer stand my toying, you slide both of your hands up over my shoulders and behind my neck and pull me home, lips melting, bodies melding.

Fingers in hair, sparks flying, arousal building. We pull back, eyes locked, bodies embraced. I can feel your breasts against my chest, rising and falling with your breathing. We approach again, this time more slowly, more tentatively. I take you lower lip between mine and tug in playfully. You close yours and tug on my upper lip. We press together again, mouths open, tongues tempting.

All the while, my hands are exploring your backside. Down to your ass, taking a buttock in each one, squeezing, pulling you against me. I want you to know exactly the effect you're having on me. You are pleased to know, but you would never reveal it. You do, however, slide a leg up between mine, just to be sure. It hurts me so good, eliciting a groan of pain and pleasure, and a sly smile comes to your lips.

Now my hands are moving upward, into your slim waist, fingers on your back, thumbs pointing to your belly button. Are you an innie or an outie? I will know soon enough. As my hands slide further up your sides, my thumbs glance the sides of your breasts, and you let out a subtle gasp, not knowing if it was accidental or intentional. Then back around to your shoulder blades, my hands pull you into me again, pressing your breasts into my chest, and now I can feel how excited you are. At the same time, I'm doing a little reconnaissance -- yes, the clasp is in the back.

Your hair is mussed, your lipstick smeared, but you remain so beautiful when in amorous rapture. Kisses subside momentarily, to catch our breath and to gaze at the fire in each other's eyes before another wave crashes onto the shore.

My hands have moved south again. Another squeeze of your glorious ass before my fingers begin gathering up the fabric of your dress. You raise one knee up the outside of my leg, and I respond by sliding my hand along your exposed thigh and down as far as I can toward your ankle. My hand then moves to the backside, to your calf, for the return trip, pausing to delicately stroke that sensitive skin behind your knee. Resuming its journey up the underside of your thigh, my fingers, reaching for the silky smooth inside, eventually find the crotch of your panties. It's warm and moist. My touch here shocks you into locking your arms around my neck and lifting your other leg up, locking your ankles behind me, and I carry you this way over to the bed.

Releasing my grip on your ass, you unlock your arms and legs, falling to a sitting position, and take advantage of your now lower position to begin unbuttoning my shirt. Pulling it up to free the last button, you can't resist grasping me through my trousers. I emit a guttural moan of such intense pleasure that you are momentarily frightened; I don't hide my response nearly as well as you. With increased vigor, I push you backward on the bed, onto your elbows, following you, pursuing you. You frantically scoot back, feigning an escape, but I restrain you, and am quickly on top of you, ravishing your lips once more. Your hands are on my chest as if to push me back, but you offer no such resistance. My hand slides up to cup one of your breasts but staying off the nipple for now. At the same time, I press one of my knees up into your crotch, and you can't resist rubbing yourself up and down on my thigh.

Suddenly, I roll over, pulling you with me, so you are on top, freeing my hands to address the fastenings of your dress. As I release the hook and slowly pull down the zipper, deftly unclasping your bra on the way. Your feeble, repeated whimpers of "No... No..." are belied by your fingers feverishly unfastening my belt.

Clothing scattered. Some on the bed. Some on the floor. But none on us. We are both as we came into this world. And it's so natural, so perfect. I pull you down on top of me and hold you tightly. You've become nearly beyond control, but I restrain you. I want to slow down. There's so much of you I want to discover. I like to take the scenic route. Getting there is half the pleasure.

Finally, you calm down, and your body melts into the contours of mine, your head resting on my chest. I relax my embrace and begin tracing your back with my palms, this time without the barrier of your dress. Up to your neck and into your hair, which I gently pull, encouraging you to lift your head and look up into my eyes. You wiggle upward to bring our noses together, and we gaze into each other's eyes, silently wondering why we hadn't done this sooner.

A few gentle kisses, as my fingers comb through your hair, letting it slide free and fall to the sides of both of our faces. Now my hands turn southward, slowly following your soft curves, to the small of your back, up over your ass, and I let my fingers linger in that crease of skin between your buttocks and your thighs.

One at a time, those folds disappear as you slide your knees up each side of me. When you are straddling my torso, you raise up to a sitting position. For the first time, I can let my eyes linger on your womanly beauty. Instinctively my hand slides up your sides to cup both of your breasts. Your hands follow, sliding up my arms so that they are now cupping the backs of mine. I gently caress your breasts, kneed them, massage them, which draws your blood to them to show their appreciation. When they are finally engorged, I roll your nipples between thumb and forefinger.

You lean forward and rise up to a crawling position, and lower your lovely breasts to my face. With my nose in your cleavage and my hand pressing them together, I inhale your scent. I kiss the inside of one breast, then the other, repeatedly, working my lips closer to the nipples. Finally, I suck one in my mouth, areola and all, and run circles around the nipple with my tongue. You teasingly pull away as I desperately try to suckle the nipple as it leaves my mouth. But not for long, as you move to the side so that I can give your other breast its long-needed attention.

As you return to your sitting position on my hips, you cannot resist reaching behind you to see if I am enjoying this as much as you. My dick is rock hard and you smile as you can feel my pulse in your hand. You direct your attention to your new-found toy by positioning yourself down between my legs, where you can better study it, both visually, and manually.

My cock stands tall before you as your fingers begin to explore its length, its shape, its contours, the protruding veins, and the groove beneath its head. You run your finger along that groove, and I moan with pleasure. One hand now holding it from its topside, pulling it up to point toward my face, the fingers of your other hand softly stroke the more sensitive underside. The intensity of pleasure causes me to flex my kegel muscles, and my cock jerks from your grasp, returning to its upright position, dancing with my heartbeat.

Wrapping your fingers around the head, you start a long, slow stroke down toward the base, and a little drop of clear liquid glistens at the tip. Pleased with that result, you continue these downward strokes, alternating hands, as the droplet grows in size. As it starts to run down, you pinch it between thumb and forefinger to claim your prize. You open and close your thumb and finger, noting the viscous strand between. Finally, you lick your thumb clean, then rise up on your knees to offer your finger to my lips. I suck it in, savoring the salty sweetness of my own pre-cum.

Lowering yourself back down between my legs, you continue caressing me. Another droplet of pre-cum has formed and you use your thumb to smear it down the underside of my cock. Using that lubrication, you begin making little circles on my frenulum with your thumb, and I am groaning in ecstasy. As it begins to dry, you decide to add some lubrication of your own, sliding your tongue up the underside. Reaching the top, you plant a little kiss on the head, only to begin another stroke with your tongue.

Eventually, at the top of one of these slow licks, you wet your wet lips and press them over the now purple, turgid head, and I penetrate the moist recesses of your mouth. I watch your lips engulf my shaft, about half is all you're able to accommodate. Back up to the top, you blow air on my now wet cock, giving me a little chill. You giggle as I wince, but I am soon re-warmed -- rewarded -- by the warmth of your mouth.

After a number of these strokes, you stop, with my cock still in your mouth, and tilt your head up to look at my face. As your eyes pierce into mine, you rotate your head from side to side, slathering your tongue back and forth across my frenulum. Lost in the intensity of this pleasure, I let my head fall back, incapable of much else as you continue your slow, deliberate torture.

You now feel the head of my cock swell, as if to burst, and I can feel my orgasm rising. I reach for your head to stop you. No. Not yet. Not here. Not this first time with you. Besides, I always followed what my mother taught me: "ladies first".

With your head in my hands, I coax you to move back up my body. But on the way, you can resist rubbing your breasts on my engorged cock. Careful. I'm still very close to the edge. I don't want you to push me over just yet. I want to stretch this time still further.

I finally have your face near mine, and we kiss once again, mouths open, tongues probing. I can taste myself. Oh, what a gift it is for a woman to welcome her man's cock into her mouth. I run my fingers up into your hair and pull your head up momentarily; I want you to see the appreciation in my eyes. Releasing my grasp, we resume our kiss, and my fingers once more travel the soft contours of your body, my thumbs glancing the sides of your breasts as they bulge to the sides as you press your chest down onto mine. Down your sides, pausing at your hips, a few circular motions on your buttocks. Then my finger trace again those creases between your thighs and your buttocks, inward toward your vulva, which is wet with anticipation. As I tease the folds of flesh, you instinctively drop your legs outside of mine, granting better access to probe the inner, more intimate spaces.

I roll you over so you are now on your back. Mouths still embraced, my hand now takes your vulva from the front. With the heel of my hand on your pubic mound, my fingers down past your vaginal opening, I slowly, gently squeeze together. The warmth and the pressure cause you to gasp, and you place a free hand over mine so we work this together. Every woman's flower is different, so I like it when you guide me.

With your attention elsewhere, I slowly put back from our kiss, but continue the massage of your vulva. Finally, you open your eyes and smile to assure me of your approval. I squeeze a little harder and your eyes close, your head tilts back, and you moan in ecstasy. Your exposed neck invites me to begin a trail of kisses from your chin, down your throat, to your collarbone. Then around to the top of your shoulder and down the forearm that is guiding my hand below.

I rise up on my knees for a more thorough exploration of your body with both lips and hands. Your nipples stand proud on your breasts, and I'm compelled to kiss them, to suckle on them, to tease them with my tongue, while my hands massage the mounds of flesh beneath them. Your hands have found the back of my head, and you pull me in closer. I suck in one, nipple, areola, and all, and massage it between my lips. Then I slowly relax the vacuum, gently closing my mouth as your breast withdraws, leaving only the tasty morsel of a nipple. I pinch it with my lips; I don't want it to leave too soon, and neither do you.

On the move again, I graze my lips downward, diagonally to your hip, as I slide my hands underneath to squeeze your ass. Then back up to your tummy, and swirl my tongue in your navel, which causes you to push my head downward. Can't resist the tickling? Or imploring me to continue my southward exploration? Whichever, it has also caused you to raise one of your legs up beside my head. Ah, such a welcome diversion.

So I sit back between your legs, holding that raised ankle with one hand, caressing its calf with the other. With my eyes locked onto yours, I start another trail of kisses, from your foot to your ankle. Then up your calf -- it's getting softer and smoother as I progress upward. I reach your knee and pause to look into your eyes while my hand strokes your still softer inner thigh. Then I resume my sojourn to that thigh, smoother than silk, as your vulva comes into view, in all its glorious wetness and musky aroma. I slow my progress as I approach, the side of my face so close you can feel the warmth.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, I move my mouth to the nearest outer labia and breathe gently onto it. You are quivering in anticipation as I move my lips up the outside of your outer lips to your pubic mound. I nuzzle in the hairs momentarily, then tug on them with my lips.

But as you reach for my head again to guide me to what you most desire at this moment, I pull back. I have another leg to attend. Oh, such tease. Such sweet anticipation.

With your other foot now in hand, I graze my lips along the inner arch, around the ankle, and up the inside of your calf, slower than on the first leg, kissing, licking, along the way. When I reach your knee, I return back toward your foot. I'm going to stretch this out. I'm going to make you wait. To beg. Back up to your knee, I finally round the corner to your inner thigh. Like the other, oh so soft. I pinch some skin between my lips, giving a little tug, and you lift your first leg over my shoulder, your heel in my back, trying to coax me forward, but you are not that strong in that position. It does however make me pause, face you momentarily, then nibble once more on that first thigh. Thus your attempt to speed things along has only given me more with which to tease.

More kisses, more nibbles, on both thighs now, and I can see the anxiety on your face, the desire. You are already rubbing yourself with the fingers of one hand, circular motions around the hood of your clitoris. The other hand is squeezing one of your lovely breasts. I move forward, downward, but almost imperceptibly. You can once again feel my breath on your vulva. But no, not yet, I'm going to make you suffer, as I retreat again up to your knee. That moan of anticipation mixed with disappointment is just what I want to hear.

I finally reach the base of your thigh, and nuzzle between it and your outer labia, inhaling your musky aroma. A gentle kiss and I pull back slightly. I push your knees up and apart to spread your flower more open to me. I blow warm air on the moist folds of flesh before me, then plant the gentlest of kisses on one inner lip, then the other. A little lick here, a pinch between my lips there, moving up toward your clitoris. Your breathing is getting heavier. I tilt my head to the side and, with my lips, pinch the hood with the clitoris inside, and you squirm around on your butt. Then I move back down to lick and tug on your inner labia, this time a little more forcefully.

Suddenly, I plant my tongue flatly and firmly on your vaginal opening and start a slow lick upward. Your ass flexes and your pelvis rises to press yourself more onto my mouth. Further up I go, using my tongue to spread your inner lips as your back begins to arch up off of the bed. Your grasp fistfuls of bed linen as I approach your clitoris, but I back away just before reaching it. I told you I like to tease. Back down to your vagina to begin another, agonizingly slow lick. Again, it ends just short of your clitoris. The little bud has come out from its hiding place, demanding attention, which I continue to deny.

Finally, on one of these upward traverses, I reward you, but just barely, with a light little flick, before I'm back down to your vagina again. More licks upward and spending increasingly more time on your clitoris. Your panting and whimpering are my reward. As my attention moves more fully to your clitoris, I slide a finger into your vagina. It is wet and warm, and it clamps down welcomingly.

I am now licking your clitoris, up from below, from left to right, as my finger slides in and out of your vagina. By the time I have introduced a second finger inside of you, I am swirling my tongue in circles around your clitoris. After several minutes of this, I can tell by your thrashing and gasping that you are getting close. I suck your clitoris into my mouth, pinching my lips on its little shaft, and begin a full-on assault with my tongue. At the same time, my two fingers are massaging the spongy mass of your G-spot.

ungaro
ungaro
33 Followers
12