The Conference is not ALL Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your breathing, your moaning is getting more desperate, and I continue pushing you forward. A few more moments, and then, you go momentarily silent. Your entire body is rock solid, your mouth wide open, your eyes tight shut. Then you let out a series of guttural groans as I feel the rhythmic contractions with my chin and on my fingers. But I don't stop my attack; I ride through the waves, gradually backing off only as you come back down to earth.

There is nothing more beautiful than a woman's orgasm.

I slide my fingers out of you and crawl upward on the bed, kissing your tummy and breasts along the way. When I reach it, I kiss you deeply on the mouth. Then, as a repeat of what you'd done early with my own juices, I stick one of my fingers into my mouth, licking it off, then stick the other into your mouth.

I lie down beside you, facing you, and you turn on your side to face me. Your skin is flush on your neck, collarbone, and down between your breasts where there is a little shine of perspiration. Lost in each other's eyes, we are silent, save for our breathing; motionless, save for my hand softly sliding up over the contour of your hip to rest for a moment on your waist. Resuming its trace upward, sliding around to your upper back, I pull us together for a series of gentle, lingering kisses.

You become aware of my cock lying on your inner thigh, and reach for it. It's still engorged, but not as hard as it was earlier, and it's left its slippery puddle on your leg. You coat your fingers with that wetness and delicately trace the length of my shaft, without actually lifting it from it resting place. Your touch is having its desired effect as it stirs back to life, growing and stiffening, and you smile. As it reaches a more full tumescence, it rises from your leg and begins is rhythmic throb to the beating of my heart.

Wrapping your fingers around it now, you give it a soft squeeze. My eyes close as I emit a soft moan of pure pleasure. Almost involuntarily, I begin flexing my hips to thrust my cock in and out of your hand. But right now, that's not where I want to be thrusting. It's not where you want me to be thrusting.

As I open my eyes, you can see the rekindled fire in them. I rise up, pushing your upper knee away, rolling you onto your back once more, and I move to a kneeling position between your legs. I push both of your legs upward, rolling your hips up so that your pussy lips come up against the underside of my cock. I slowly draw back my hips so my cock slides down the length of your pussy.

While holding your knees in each hand, I tilt my hips to increase the downward pressure of my cock, and I slowly slide my cock forward, plowing into the folds of your flesh, as I had done earlier with my tongue. Your labia are pushed aside by the head of my cock's advance, and you shudder slightly when it hits your clitoris. I slide back down to slowly plow another furrow in your pussy, as if fucking you outside your vagina. You moan when I hit your clitoris again.

One of your hands finds its way down, and you press my cock harder against your vulva, resulting in a more intense collision with your clitoris. We keep up this dance for a moment, then you suddenly rock your hips up and press sharply on my cock's head, toward the opening of your vagina. You've surprised me with this move and I hesitate with my cock barely penetrating your threshold.

We both know exactly where this is going. We stare even more intently into each other's eyes, and I slowly push in. You bite your lip as you are stretched open. I back out slightly and push in a little further, out again, in a little more, as I lubricate more of my shaft with your nectar. You whimper as I stretch you further with each deeper penetration. The further I go, the more amazing it feels as the walls of your vagina caress my throbbing cock. Eventually, I'm burying to the hilt, sliding nearly all the way out and back in again. Picking up the pace only slightly, but maintaining these full-length thrusts.

Suddenly, I stop. I have to stop. I'm so close to climax that I can taste the other side. But I not ready yet. I need this to go on longer.

You take my pause as an opportunity to take control, and push me off and roll me over. You quickly straddle my legs with my cock on your belly, reaching toward your naval. You give me a moment for my orgasm to subside, then lean forward to kiss my mouth, smashing my cock between our bellies. Sitting up again, and sliding forward, it's now your turn to slide your pussy along the length of my cock. Being on top now, it's easier to apply all the pressure you want, sliding up and back. Finally, you raise your hips, grasp my cock, and guide it back into you wanting vagina.

You slide down the entire length and start rocking your hips back and forth so that my cock is hitting all the parts you need it to hit. At the same time, my hands are now free to slide up your thighs, past your waist, and caress both of your breasts, occasionally twisting your nipples. Wanting more, I pull you down to bring your breasts to my face and suck one, nipple, areola, and all into my mouth. But before I can do this to the other breast, you have pushed yourself up so that you can more effectively work your pussy on my cock. Elbows locked, hands on my chest, I am mesmerized by your utter determination.

You are nearing another orgasm, but I have to stop you. I'm nearing my own as well, and I have to push you off of me to avoid it. God I love having these near misses, and how it makes for a more intense ultimate release.

But I don't leave you wanting for long, as I quickly throw you onto your back so that I am in control again. I move down to lick you pussy once more. I can taste the mixture of both of our secretions. Not as slow as earlier, but maintaining a steady rhythm, you are soon close to orgasm again. You gasp for air, grabbing fistfuls of bedsheet, and I slow my pace. I want to hold you on the edge for a moment, so close that now you can taste the other side.

Finally, with my own orgasm backed off slightly, I quickly move up and plunge my cock back into your vagina. This time I am lying nearly on top of you with my weight on my elbows, my hand on your shoulders from behind. You wrap your arms and legs around me, locking your feet together; you're not going to let me pull out again unfinished. I move upward relative to your body so that my thrusts are putting pressure on your clitoris. I continue driving my cock home, slamming my pubic mound into yours, soon regaining any of the orgasmic progression you may have lost.

Then I can feel it. Nearly every muscle in you goes rigid again. Your arms pull tightly around my neck, your legs lock around my waist, as your vagina grips my cock. In another moment, you begin a series of guttural moans, each matched with a convulsive grasp of your vaginal muscles milking my nearly explosive cock. Feeling you climaxing so hard finally pushes me over the edge, to the point of no return. I roar a long groan, muffled with my face buried into your neck, but I continue thrusting into you. Then I can feel the first load of cum surge through the length of my cock and erupt into you with another massive grunt of my voice. Again and again, I grunt, the spasms are so strong that I might fall out of your, save for your feet locked in a tight grip around my torso. Finally, after what seems an eternity, the contractions soften, but they continue, eventually reducing to little twitches until finally fading away completely.

We are spent. I lie on top of you for a while, my cock still inside of you, as you trace your fingers slowly up and down my back. Eventually, I roll off and onto my back, and you roll with me, remaining half on me. As I hold you close, with your head on my chest, my nose nuzzles in your hair, reveling in your scent. At some point, you pull the covers over us and we spoon together.

After sleeping for several hours, I slip out of the bed and get dressed. I kiss your forehead, and you smile, even in your sleep. I return to my own room to shower for a new day. And look forward to another night with you. Your room, or mine?


12