The Conference Pt. 02

Story Info
Erica continues her affair with Mark.
7.2k words
3.69
15.7k
16
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of pure fiction of lust and cheating. Please read "The Conference" to understand this story. If you are not into cuckolding and cheating wives, please click a different story. Enjoy!

____________________________

Erica got home from the conference in Richmond, and although emotionally torn from her affair, was soon was back into the routine of kids and chores. She had made love to her husband the night she returned, however it was still very much the same...missionary, cum together, go to sleep.

Erica tried to put Mark out of her mind. She wanted what happened at the conference to be her dirty little secret. However, as the days went by and life became more routine, she could not help but think about her sultry weekend with Mark. Yes, she had some guilt, but she also realized how much she enjoyed being with Mark.

Their one night of pleasure was exquisite in her mind. Even the forced anal sex made her get wet with the thought. Although she had resisted his anal advances at first, she relished the thought that another man had shot his cum inside her vagina and ass. She had never been with another man other than her husband and now, in one night, she had let another man orgasm in her pussy and ass.

A few weeks later things Erica was rocked out of her routine when she received a text message. It was from Mark. He was going to be in DC for a conference and wondered if they could "see" each other. Erica did not respond, her brain a swirling mass of emotions.

"DC? That's a good way away from here..." She thought, considering his request, not able to stop herself.

Erica came to her senses, cursing herself. "NO!! This is behind me...it was wrong...I need to move on!"

A couple days passed, but she could not stop thinking about Mark's text. Her mind began to churn and that night, despite herself, she messaged him back.

A few seconds later, a text popped up on her phone. It was Mark, saying that he would be staying at a Hilton in Arlington for the week. They traded a few more texts which got more flirtatious as they went on. She was finishing up a text when her husband walked into the bedroom and she quickly hit the 'send' button and then the 'home' button on her phone and put it face down on her nightstand.

"Hey hon." Her husband said, walking to the bathroom.

"Hey." Erica replied, smiling, but really wanting to look at her phone on the nightstand.

He went into the bathroom and closed the door. Erica quickly picked up her phone and unlocked it. There was a new text from Mark.

"Hope to see you soon!" it read.

Erica climbed in bed with her husband. Soon he was off to sleep but she was too worked up to sleep. She lay there, thinking about where this was all heading. There was only one week until the conference, and Erica was torn. She gave up trying to figure this all out tonight, and sleep finally overtook her.

The next day another text popped in.

"I really, really, really hope to see you soon!" with a winking emoji attached to it.

Erica paused, then texted back, "Me too...", with a heart emoji after it.

Soon, Erica had a plan falling into place. She would tell her husband that her girlfriend was flying into DC and was staying there, and she was going up to visit her and crash at her hotel for the night.

Her husband bought it. She texted Mark and told him she would meet him Tuesday evening.

Soon it was the weekend before the conference. Erica texted Mark and made sure she had the right hotel and room number. It felt like the days could move no slower, but Tuesday finally arrived, and she kissed her husband and kids good-bye. She had butterflies in her stomach.

"Have a great visit with Jenn!" her husband said.

"Oh, I will!" She replied, then thought to herself, "If he only knew..."

Dressed in her nicest pair of black, form fitting slacks and a stylish white sweater, she put her overnight bag into her car and drove north. Traffic on I-95 was terrible, as usual. Many times, her conscience told her to turn back, and once she almost took an exit off the interstate, but she resisted.

After several traffic jams, she finally made it to Arlington, and used her phone to find the hotel. Parking in the hotel garage, she got out with her small overnight bag and went to the elevators and pushed "8". The elegantly appointed elevator was a huge contrast to the dingy, dank parking garage.

She was on her way.

At the 8th floor, the elevator bell dinged and the door opened. She stepped out and looked at the room number signage. She went the way the numbers directed and soon was at his door. She paused a moment before knocking. Her mind swirled as she thought of everything happening. However, as she was contemplating this, the door opened. It was Mark, smiling with his huge, charming grin. He was dressed in his usual, yet fashionable, button down shirt and slacks.

"I was hoping you would be here soon!", he said and took her into his arms, giving her an unexpectedly platonic embrace.

She enjoyed the hug and inhaled his scent. It took her back to Richmond.

"I'm so Rude! Come in!", he said, taking her bag. She walked into his room and he closed the door behind her. This room was nicer than what they had in Richmond. It had a large king bed and a sitting area with two overstuffed chairs. Pictures of monuments in DC adorned the walls.

She knew what to expect this time, so she wore her most figure flattering outfit, complemented with her nicest bra and bikini panties. Her snug black pants accentuated the curves of her ass, and the front hugged her tight enough to show off the curve of her femininity. She wished she had sexier underwear, but she did the best she could do without arousing the suspicions of her husband.

Mark grabbed a bottled water and offered one to Erica. She took it and leaned against the counter and Mark took a seat on one of the overstuffed chairs, crossing his legs. They made small chit chat to catch up as they sipped their waters...what had happened since Richmond, life in general, etc. Then Mark announced he was about to become a dad again...his wife was expecting and due in four months.

Erica smiled and congratulated him but, in her mind, she thought, "How naughty...about to become a dad again and now here about to fuck your lover..."

"I am so glad you came!" He smiled a huge smile, stood up and walked towards her.

Putting his water on the counter behind and next to her, Mark put his arms around her waist and embraced her, but this time it was different. He held her tightly, then put his hand under her chin so that she lifted her face to his. They looked into each other's eyes for the briefest of moments and then he moved his mouth down to kiss hers. Their lips met and gave each other a gentle, yet passionate kiss. The ice, once again broken, allowed their kisses to become more sensual and Erica parted her lips and licked her tongue on his lips. He opened his mouth to accept her tongue. His hands moved down to her ass, cupping both her firm cheeks, pulling her against the bulge in his pants.

She felt herself becoming aroused and moved a thigh around his thigh to grind her sex against him. Still kissing her, Mark moved a hand down, unbuttoned her slacks and slipped it under her pants and panties, inserting his middle finger in her pussy as far as it would go and moving his palm against her mons. Breaking the kiss, Erica moaned, and humped her hips against his hand. Mark's finger soon was soaking wet with her arousal. He relished how much he could turn this beautiful, married woman on.

Removing his hand from her pants, he gave her one more kiss then turned her around, facing the bed. Grabbing the waist of her slacks, he pushed them down and put his hand on the middle of her back, indicating for her to bend over the bed. With her legs still straight, she bent at the waist and rested her body on her forearms on the mattress. Mark admired her sexy, long legs and how her bikini panties highlighted the curves of her sexy ass, especially the part that gently nestled in her ass crack. She looked so erotic, yet vulnerable.

Bent over and exposed, Erica could not see what he was doing, but felt him take her panties by the waist and pull them down. She felt him shift and heard a button snap and a zipper come down. Then she felt it...his hard cock was nuzzling against her wet pussy. Without saying a word, he shoved his manhood inside Erica and she moaned as her pussy was again filled with his cock.

He kept her bent over, fucking her hard and fast, grunting and grasping her hips to make sure he got deep inside her. This time he used her body...and her pussy. He did not seem to be concerned at all with her pleasure, but completely took her with long, hard strokes, his balls slapping against her labia as he thrust in. Erica winced a couple times when Mark got especially deep and pushed against her cervix. He used his hands to pull her ass cheeks apart so he could get deeper inside her, and the smell of sex began to permeate the room and his pre-cum along with her lubrication mixed to make the lover's cocktail, and the wet, slurping sound of their fucking filled the room. Then she felt him tense up and begin to moan. He released her ass cheeks and grabbed her by the hips and pushed deep inside her. She felt the familiar feeling of warm wetness inside her womb as he emptied his load inside her. Mark gave a few more thrusts inside her, just to make sure she was full of his semen, and then pulled out.

To Erica's surprise, he quickly pulled her panties up and then her pants. Reaching around her, he buttoned them and turned her around. He gave her a kiss and then said, "Let's go get something to eat."

Erica was shocked to say the least. She had not orgasmed and she could feel his semen leaking into her panties. She began to protest...

"I need to go clean up!" Erica said starting to go to the bathroom.

Mark was insistent, and, as she started to walk by, grabbed her firmly, yet gently, by the arm.

"No baby, you are going to go downstairs with me to dinner with my cum in your pussy, I want you to feel my love leaking into your panties..."

"Love?" Erica thought, looking at him. "He loves me? Is he thinking this relationship is more than just sex? What..."

She was awoken from her thoughts as Mark's hand guiding her to the door. Erica sighed in surrender and they went to the elevators. She walked gingerly to the elevator bank, hoping that her panties kept all his semen contained, and that none leaked out into her slacks.

The elevator took them to the main floor and they made their way to the dining area. Her panties were now saturated. It was only around 5PM so the restaurant was not overly busy, and only a few other patrons were there. They sat in a booth and once seated, she snuck a hand down and touched the crotch of her slacks. To her relief, it was still dry. The waiter came over and they ordered dinner. While waiting for their drinks, they chit-chatted, while all the while Erica's eyes moved around the room, looking for people she might know.

"Don't worry!" Mark said, noticing her nervousness, and put his hand on her forearm. "If someone you know sees you, we'll just say that we are old military friends meeting up for dinner."

Erica relaxed a little and soon the waiter returned with their dinners. They talked about everything in general as they ate, but in the back of her mind, Erica wondered what Mark was up to. She had expected that they would not have even left the room once she arrived. That they would stay in the room and fuck each other senseless. Mark's taking her to dinner was certainly a wild-card she had not expected. Finishing dinner, she was relieved she did not see anyone she knew. The wetness in her panties continued to grow.

"He must have saved a huge load for me", she thought, her panties completely soaked.

Mark paid the bill like a gentleman and they went back to the elevator bank. Mark pushed the up button and the door soon opened and they stepped inside, along with another, older couple. They were in the back and Mark kept moving his hand back and ran his fingers up and down her crotch subtly. Erica gave him a stern look that she wanted him to stop, but he just gave her a coy smile and kept stroking her through her pants.

When they got back to his room, she wasted no time and unleashed her passion on him. Grabbing him by the front of his shirt, she kissed him hard, inserting her tongue into his mouth. Breathlessly, she told him between kisses that she was indignant that he made her go to dinner with a pussy full of cum. He laughed at that and he kissed her hard.

"I want you full of my cum! All of the time!" he managed to say between kisses, as she pulled his clothes off.

They fell into bed, finishing ripping each other's clothes off. Soon they were naked on the bed and she moved down on is body until her mouth was at his cock. It was still slightly damp from their fucking, and she could smell the musky scent of semen on it. She had a wild look in her eyes as she looked up at him and then took his cock into her mouth and sucked it in. Moving her mouth up and down his hard dick, she sucked him hard and she could feel his veins throbbing against her lips.

After a few minutes of her ministrations, he became rigid and put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back.

"You're gonna make me cum baby!" he said, trying to remove his cock. He wanted to have all of her before he came, knowing that his refractory period would take some time.

Erica did not budge, instead, she put her hands on his stomach right below his belly button and her forearms across his hips, holding him hostage and kept going. Once she felt him relax, she took her left middle finger and slid it into her pussy, wetting it with her pussy juice. She then moved it behind his scrotum, finding his tight pucker. Without warning, she pushed her finger into his ass, and wiggled it around until she found the firm, spongy area of his prostate.

"Take that!" She thought, feeling his tight ring around her finger quiver.

This sent him over the edge and he erupted in her mouth, shooting spurt after spurt into it. She savored the flavor, enjoying his orgasm as he pumped rope after rope of hot spunk into her mouth.

After making sure he was satisfied, Erica stood up, keeping her lips tightly sealed. Mark lay back, his chest heaving, and eyes closed relishing the afterglow. She leaned and kissed him on the mouth, forcing her tongue inside him. Mark opened his mouth to receive the kiss, and at this, Erica relaxed her mouth and let Mark's cum slide from her mouth into his. He tried to pull back but Erica kept her lips sealed against his and had her hands on the front of his shoulders, pinning him down. He had never tasted his semen before, not to mention any semen. His taste buds experienced the bitter-salty taste of semen for the first time, and Erica kept her lips sealed against his, making sure he got all of his spunk.

"Ahh, sweet revenge." she thought to herself.

Mark opened his mouth to say something, but Erica became the aggressor and boldly moved up and positioned her pussy on his face. She adjusted until she was positioned nicely over his mouth. She exulted in this change of roles.

"He needs to clean my pussy after what he did to me at dinner!" She thought devilishly.

In Richmond, he was the aggressor.

When he took her when she first got to his room, he was the aggressor.

Now she was.

She rubbed her pussy over his face until she was satisfied his tongue could lick her pussy hole and clit. She pushed down harder, pushing her labia around his face. Mark licked her pussy as hard as he could, almost being suffocated under her folds. Erica felt her orgasm building and she could not stop it and started to cum on his face. The toe-curling orgasm sent little shocks all over her body, and, as her pussy clenched around his tongue, she squirted. She had never done that before. She had read about some girls able to 'ejaculate', but never in her wildest dreams did she think she could. She took great satisfaction that she had squirted in his mouth like he had done to her.

Mark gasped in surprise, but his vocalization was cut short by the pussy juice entering his mouth. He tried to speak but could not get the air. Erica felt powerful as she rode this man's face, making him taste all of her. She was not one to yield power easily, and she wanted to show him that she could give as much as she could take!

She pushed her pussy hard against his face once more for good measure, and then rolled off him. Lying next to each other, Erica languidly stroked his cock, which was slowly but surely getting hard again. He started to say something about her squirting in his mouth, but she rolled on top of him and moved his hardening cock against her pussy lips and Mark moaned with pleasure. This stopped his complaint.

"Close your eyes, baby, let me fuck you." Erica whispered as she looked into his eyes.

Mark closed his eyes and Erica moved his cock around her pussy and then moved it back. She aligned his cock with her ass and pushed her hips down. She felt his hard cock enter her asshole and once the head was in, she moved her hips down on him, taking all his cock into her asshole in one smooth motion. Once he was seated, she began to ride him.

"Oh my GOD!! Your pussy is so tight!!" he moaned.

She grinned in the deception and thought, "He doesn't even know he has his dick in my ass."

She put her hands on his shoulders and began to ride him in her ass, fucking him hard until soon they were both close to climax. Her position leaning forward on him allowed her clit to rub his pubic bone, and her orgasm hit her hard. Mark groaned loudly, his orgasm crashing over him and shooting his hot semen into her bowels. Erica could feel his release inside her and then her own muscles contracted, milking his dick. She moaned as her climax overtook her, causing her pussy, but more importantly, her ass, to contract around his cock. They collapsed on top of each other, giving each other gentle kisses. Erica rolled off and snuggled against him. Both naked, sleep overtook both of them.

As the sun began to shine behind the curtains, they both began to stir at the same time. They were still exhausted from last night's fun. However, Mark wanted his "revenge".

He spooned Erin as they woke up. His cock was hard and very insistent as it probed behind her, sliding between her cheeks. Erica moved her hand down and took his dick and tried to move it to her pussy, but Mark reached down and adjusted his cock to her asshole.

Erica desperately wanted her pussy fucked, but she could tell he wanted her ass. She surrendered and prepared herself as he pushed in, rubbing her mons. His cock head easily slipped into her ass, still lubricated with his semen from last night. Erica gave a low moan, somewhere between pleasure and pain, as she pushed like she was having a bowel movement, trying to ease his entrance.

Once the glans was in, Erica's anus easily swallowed the remainder of his shaft until he was balls deep inside her. He was enough of a gentleman to let her get used to it before thrusting. Once she was used to having her ass stretched again, Erica pushed back against him, pressing her ass cheeks against his thighs. Mark reached his hand around and rubbed her pussy as he fucked her ass, slipping a finger inside her moist pussy. Erica felt so full of cock as Mark thrust inside her ass and her mouth began saying words that she never thought she'd say.

"Fuck my ass, Mark! Take it! It's yours! It's yours!! Oh my GOD!! You're gonna make me cum with your dick in my ASS!! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Mark passionately kissed Erica's neck and licked her ear as his penis thrust inside her most intimate hole. He grabbed her right breast with his hand and rolled her nipple between his fingers. Erica's body was on fire with Mark's ministrations. She was literally humping her ass back against his cock and then Mark stopped thrusting, looking down to watch Erica do the work, marveling at her ass fucking his dick.

12