The Conference Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark moved his hand to her hips, holding her still. With their quest for power over each other still in full swing, he pulled out of her, got up, and walked to the edge of the bed where her face was, and put his cock near her lips. Erica looked up at Mark and he looked down at her expectantly. She did not move so he pushed his dick against her lips. She could clearly smell her musky aroma on his cock.

"Suck it." Mark commanded.

He was testing her...to see how far she would go...to see how much he controlled her. He wanted to see if she would suck his dick after it had been in her ass.

Still looking up at him, she took his shaft in her hand and opened her mouth, taking his dick. She sealed her lips around his shaft and moved her mouth up and down his sex, mimicking her pussy, or in this case, her ass. Mark grabbed a handful of her hair and began to face-fuck her. Holding her head, he pushed his cock deep into her mouth until he felt the tip slide down her throat. Erica had never deep throated before, and she gagged. Satisfied that he had dominated her, he released her hair and pulled his cock out of her throat but kept his dick in her mouth. Erica's eyes watered from the deep intrusion, however, as Mark began to withdraw his cock, she closed her jaw on his cock, scraping her teeth along his shaft. Mark's eyes widened in surprise and he quickly withdrew his dick. Erica gave him a naughty grin, as if to say, "try it again, big boy, and see what you get".

He pulled Erica to the side of the bed so once again she was leaning against it, her body on the bed and her legs spread over the side, with her pussy rubbing against the sheets. Mark positioned himself behind her and once again entered her ass. Grabbing her hips, he began to rock himself in and out of her most intimated hole, even pulling out from time to time to see her asshole gape. Erica was feeling totally used, but Mark's thrusts were pushing her pussy deliciously against the bed. She felt her orgasm building despite his large cock sawing in and out of her ass. Erica let out a cry of passion as her pussy and ass began to clench in orgasm, sending Mark over the edge. He let out a guttural cry and thrust himself deep inside her ass and held still. Erica could feel his penis twitch inside her and then she felt the familiar feeling of the warm wetness filling her bowels. Erica's ass continued to contract around Mark's dick as he shot his load inside her. It was almost as if her ass was milking his cock, trying to swallow all his cum. She now had two loads of Mark's cum in her ass.

Mark pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed. Erica moved to sit up on the side of the bed, and then stood up, stretched, and began to head for the bathroom to clean up. Before she could leave the side of the bed, Mark took her by the waist and told her to get ready for breakfast.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Erica exclaimed.

Mark pulled her back into the bed, hushing her. They cuddled a few more moments and then he simply got up and dressed and told Erica to do the same.

Erica protested. She needed a shower...to wash away the cum from her pussy and ass.

"I smell like sex!" she exclaimed.

Mark firmly told her to get clothed.

Erica stopped and looked at him. His firm look transformed into a charming smile.

"I want to have breakfast with my cum in your ass." He said matter of factly, like this was normal everyday living.

Erica looked at him and then thought, "He's trying to own me..."

She nodded at him and then looked way to find a fresh pair of panties and slip them on. Finding her other clothes, she began to get dressed. When she was dressed, Mark opened the door and motioned for her to go ahead.

It was extremely erotic as they took the elevator down and sat at breakfast with his cum leaking out of her ass. Several of the conference attendees spotted Mark and came by to say hello. Erica shrank back as far as she could in the booth, willing that the smell of sex would not meet their nostrils. She crossed her legs back and forth several times and kept her thighs tightly together trying to keep his cum inside her and not leak out and add to the smell of sex, and possibly give away their 'intimate' activities.

"Why does he have to be so damn popular!" Erica groused to herself.

They finished breakfast, and Erica carefully scooted out of the booth, again trying to contain all of Mark's seed. The last thing she needed was for a room full of conference attendees to see a wet stain on her backside.

"How much time do we have?" Erica asked when they got back to his room.

"Oh, I don't have to be down until about 11, for the first small group activity." Mark replied.

"Good, I have a surprise for you." Erica gave Mark a mischievous smile.

"Oh really, you still have surprises in that sexy body of yours???"

"Get naked and lay down." Erica commanded.

Mark stripped and lay down on his back on the bed.

"Turn over." Erica again commanded, twirling her finger in a roll-over fashion.

Mark arched his eyebrows in suspicion but did as he was told. "Stay there." Erica told him.

Erica went to the closet and found several of Mark's ties. Bringing them back, she took his wrists and tied them to the bed posts. She did the same with his ankles. With the last tie, she blind folded him.

"Kinky." Mark muttered, his voice muffled in the pillow.

Erica left and went to the bathroom. She grabbed a bottle of lotion and her hairbrush, the one with the long, tapered handle. She also noticed a bottle of medicine on the bathroom counter. She picked it up and read the prescription: Viagra. "Aha...that explains a lot." She thought as she returned to the bed and sat on it next to him.

"Just relax, I am going to make you feel so good..."

She took the lotion and squirted some on her hands. She then started to massage his shoulders and worked her way down his back.

"Mmmmmm...this does feel good..." Mark said lazily, enjoying the massage.

Erica worked her way farther down until she started kneading his firm ass.

"Feel good?" She asked.

"Oh yesssss..." Mark replied dreamily.

Erica then took the lotion and put more on her hands. This time, she dipped her hands between his cheeks, finding his tight pucker. She rubbed the pads of her fingers over his anus, and he began to hump against the bed.

"Oh, this IS kinky..." Mark trailed off.

Erica took her middle finger and pushed it against his asshole. The tight ring resisted at first, but she pushed harder and her finger slipped deep inside him.

"Ooooohhhh." Mark cooed at the intrusion of her finger.

Erica pulled her finger out and got some more lotion, then reinserted it into her lover's ass. She then added a second finger and Mark gasped.

"Easy baby!" He pleaded. "I'm not used to having that much in my ass."

"Shhhhh." Erica hushed him, continuing her fingering. After a couple of minutes, she was satisfied he was loosened up, and removed her fingers.

"Mmmmm." Mark sighed, the burning in his rectum subsiding.

Erica took the hairbrush and liberally coated it with lotion. Taking a pillow, she put her hands under Mark's hips, indicating for him to lift up. He did, and she placed the pillow under his hips, with his now hard cock nestled in the middle.

Mark enjoyed the sensation of Erica taking control. Although he did not care for the two fingers in his ass, he liked it when she got a little aggressive.

Satisfied with his position, Erica returned to massaging the outside of his anus. She could feel him relax and she reached over and grabbed the hairbrush. She pushed the handle against his asshole.

Mark immediately felt the different sensation. This was not warm and soft like her fingers, but cold and hard.

"What are you doing???" Mark asked urgently.

"Making you my bitch." Erica said matter-of-factly. "Now, be quiet. I'm going to take you like you took me..."

"Wait!" Mark pleaded, trying to move, but Erica pushed him back down on the small of his back while the ties held his wrists and ankles securely.

"Relax baby...it will hurt less if you do...you know I speak from experience..." Erica purred.

Erica returned to her work. She repositioned the hairbrush at his anus and Mark gave a slight whimper, but did not resist. Erica smiled at this, and pushed the hairbrush in. His tight ring resisted, but her steady pushing overcame it and the hairbrush slid all the way into the bristles.

"Ooooooph...OWWW!" Mark exhaled loudly.

Erica took a moment to survey the hairbrush in Mark's ass, his snug ring gripping the handle tightly. She gently massaged his left ass cheek with her left hand and used her right hand to pull the brush out a couple inches. Mark groaned as the thicker part of the brush spread his ass.

"Like that, baby?" Erica asked, in an almost condescending voice.

Mark did not answer, but again groaned.

"You're so vulnerable for me...now I'm going to take you..."

With that, she pushed the brush back in as far as it would go and immediately pulled it back out, this time almost to the tip of the handle. Mark grunted, but no longer protested. Erica straddled his waist facing towards his feet, pushed the brush back in and then began sawing it back in forth inside his asshole.

"How does it feel to get ass fucked, lover?" Erica whispered.

Mark again only grunted as the hard plastic handle violated him. However, the initial burning sensations were subsiding as his ass stretched to accommodate the brush. His grunts turned to moans as Erica fucked his ass and his hips started to grind against the pillow.

"Oooohhhh, that's it, baby. Do you like your tight ass getting fucked? Does it feel like a hard cock inside you? Mmmm, I bet it does...let me fuck your ass." Erica cooed.

Mark continued to hump the pillow as Erica fucked him. His heterosexual mind refused to answer her homoerotic questions. She began to push the brush in and out harder, bending him to her will. Mark was overcome with different sensations. Stretched, violated, but also pleasure as the handle rubbed against his prostate.

Mark mumbled something into the pillow.

"What was that baby?" Erica whispered over her shoulder.

"I'm going to cum!" Mark managed to say, moving his head to the side.

"Do it baby, cum for me!" Erica continued to fuck his ass.

"Oh...my...GOD!!" Mark exclaimed.

Erica used her left hand to hold his right ass cheek out and pushed the hairbrush deep into his ass, watching as his muscles clenched around the handle. Mark gave a few more thrusts and then went limp. Erica rotated the hairbrush in his ass a few times before gently removing it and putting it on the nightstand. Taking note of his gaped ass, she then had a wicked idea and grabbed the bottle of lotion. She unscrewed the top and pushed it inside Mark's ass as he lay there spent with her still straddling him.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked, feeling exhausted.

"I can't cum in you, so I'm doing the next best thing." With that, she squeezed the lotion bottle sending several large globs of lotion deep inside his ass.

Sensing he was sufficiently filled, Erica pulled the bottle out and patted his ass cheeks. "There, all better."

"Oh my gosh! My ass feels weird with all that lotion in it."

"It's not exactly the same, but that's pretty similar to what I feel like when you fill me up." Erica rubbed his ass cheeks.

She then got up and moved to Mark's wrists and ankles and untied him. Lastly, she took off the blind fold.

"That was wickedly deviant, girl." Mark smiled at her. "I can't believe you did that to me! I didn't think you had it in you."

"Glad you liked it...bitch." Mark let out a mock gasp and Erica laughed as Mark tackled her and pushed her onto her back, kissing her.

Giggling, they held each other tight. The sexy romp had exhausted both of them and they drifted off in each other's arms.

About 40 minutes later, they both began to stir. The little nap seemed to have done wonders for both of them. They gave each other butterfly kisses and then Erica shifted and said, "I am going to get a shower now."

"No." Mark replied simply.

Erica raised her eyebrows, as if to say "Are you going to try to stop me?"

"I want my scent on you when you meet your husband again. I want my cum still dripping from your holes as you kiss him. In fact..."

Mark got off her and took Erica to the room's window. He stood behind her and opened the blinds and said, "Look at the city starting to come to life." It was true, traffic had picked up and pedestrians were walking thickly on the sidewalks eight stories below.

"Yeah, so?" Erica started to turn around.

Mark held her by the back of her shoulders and pressed her body against the window. Her full breasts were sealed against the glass, with her nipples and areolas making twin erotic 'bullseye" images on the window.

"What are you doing!" Erica huskily asked.

"I'm going to fuck you in front of the whole world", Mark replied matter of factly. "But, since I just came a half hour ago, it's going to take me a little bit to be ready. Sooo..."

With that, he crouched behind Erica and spread her cheeks. Pushing his face in, he found her pussy and pushed his tongue in her hole. Erica moaned as he laved her pussy and arched her back to give him better access. He dragged his tongue between her pussy lips back until he reached her anus. Using his tongue, he licked around her tight ring, then stiffened his tongue and pushed inside her.

"Oh my..." Erica moaned in pleasure, but then said, "But people might see us!"

"That's the point." Mark simply stated and then went back to eating her holes.

After several minutes of eating her out, Mark stood up, his dick, perhaps if not fully hard, hard enough to penetrate her. He guided his dick to her pussy hole and slid in. After several thrusts, the tight, warm cavern that is Erica's pussy helped him get fully erect. Grabbing her hips, he took her roughly, pushing her chest against the window, as if trying to show off a prize. He began to grunt as he shoved his full length in her and he unloaded his hot cream inside her. He pulled out and Erica turned around and looked at him. He had a dominant, yet charming look on his face.

Then she realized:

"He does own me..."

It was now almost 10:30 in the morning so they got dressed and Erica packed her bag and gave Mark a passionate, wet kiss. Mark needed a shower and to get back to his conference and Erica needed to get back to her family.

"Text me the next time you'll be in town." Erica said sultrily over her shoulder, then closed the hotel door behind her and headed to the elevators.

As Erica drove back to her home and family, she could feel his semen leaking out of her pussy and ass. She clenched up her holes as well as she could. She knew Mark would want her still full of his cum when her husband came home. She thought about why she should do what he said, but she had to admit, it was kind of kinky, and in some sadist way, she wanted to obey him.

She arrived home to an empty house. Her husband was still at work and the kids at school. She took her overnight bag upstairs and dug out her soaked panties from the first night with Mark. She opened the laundry hamper and pulled several other dirty clothes up so that the panties were in the middle of the pile, out of sight. Sighing to herself, she looked at the bathroom and thought how nice a hot shower would feel.

"But what about Mark? He wants me to be full of his cum when my husband gets home. I'm finding it hard to separate these two parts of my life..."

She busied herself tidying up the house and decided to go ahead and do the laundry. About 4PM, the kids started showing up and she began to fix dinner. At 6, her husband's car pulled into the driveway. She straightened up her outfit and thought, "Here we go..."

Her husband came in the door. "Hi honey! How was your trip?" He gave her a big hug and a kiss on the lips. He held her tightly did not show any signs of smelling the sex on her body.

"Great! We had a great time catching up."

"Awesome! You'll have to tell me all about it."

"Riiiighhht..." Erica thought.

Time passed and it was near 9PM. The kids were now in bed and her husband was changing into his normal shorts and t-shirt pajamas. Erica stripped out of her clothes and took her bra off, wearing only her soaked panties. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her 42-year-old tits still stood out proudly and her nipples pointed nicely forward. She liked how her bikini panties gave her a subtle camel toe, and she could clearly see a large wet spot on her red undergarments. Her husband was now in the bathroom, brushing his teeth, when Erica came up behind him. She reached her arms around him and used her right hand to cup his crotch. He looked up at her reflection in the mirror and grinned, toothpaste lather around his lips. She reached her hand into his shorts and began to stroke his cock, feeling it harden under her touch, while subtly grinding her hips against his ass. He used a cup and rinse his mouth and stood there, letting her stroke and grind against him.

"Mmmmm, miss me honey?" he smiled into the mirror.

Erica kissed his shoulder and, her eyes just peering above his shoulders into the mirror into his eyes, whispered, "Yes..."

He turned around so he could face her, allowing her to keep her hand on his cock. He leaned in and kissed her and reached down and pushed his hands under her panties. Erica jerked at this, a sudden panic rising inside her, but then regained her composure. His fingers slid between her wet folds and she felt his middle finger enter her.

"Oh my gosh, baby, you are so wet...you did miss me...your panties are wet too!" And kissed her again.

"I want you to make love to me..." Erica pulled him to the bed.

She pulled his clothes off and then pulled her panties off. "No need to risk unneeded suspicion." she thought.

He got on top of her and his hard cock slid easily into Erica's well fucked, soaked pussy. He moaned and again commented on how wet she was. Erica pulled him tight against her as he thrust in and out of her, wrapping her ankles around his waist to get him deeper. As he thrust into her, she would lift her hips to meet him.

"Oh my God, baby! You are really into it tonight!" Her husband loved how she was getting into it.

As much as he wanted this to last, he could feel his orgasm building and said, "I'm going to cum..."

"Do it baby!" Erica hissed, licking his ear lobe.

She felt him push deep inside her and then felt his seed erupt. Her vaginal walls and cervix were coated with his cum. Her pussy gripped him as her orgasm took over, milking the last drops of semen from him.

He pulled out and snuggled up behind her, drifting off to sleep. Erica reached over and turned out the lamp on the nightstand. She too began to drift off, luxuriating in the feeling of the loads of two men inside her. Maybe Mark had released the pent-up tiger inside her. She felt like a new, no not new, but re-born sexual being. She smiled to herself in contentment. Perhaps tomorrow night, she thought as sleep overtook her, she would let him have her ass...

12