All Comments on 'The Conference Pt. 03'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, they are so lucky. I really love the story,

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

great story and i think WOW is as close as i can get, it brings the mind out in the open and lays it out and says OMG just think if that could happen talk about a man dream LOL good thing it is fiction or my mind would be ruined!!!

SirKevinSirKevinabout 3 years ago

Phenomenal descriptions of quality sex. Enjoying all of a woman's body, not just the breasts and crotch, is so much more intimate than just intercourse. In my experience, far more rewarding for everyone involved.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 3 years ago

Loving your vivid descriptions....mmmmmm. Great continuation of lustful play..

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

This series of stories is excellent!

Erotic, sensuous, passionate, romantic, and deliciously taboo!

I must admit that I have harbored this fantasy since I met my mother in law 40 years ago, and my wife is well aware of my lust for both her and her mother. We never had the hoped for threesome, and I never enjoyed carnal pleasure with my MIL, but I have spilled gallons of semen in her honor!

Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent ending. Very glad they shared and both swallowed his cum. Need to have some ass to mouth also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES