The Conference Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerad, meanwhile, had come up to us and started stroking our backs and bottoms with his hot hands, kissing us wherever he could manage—arms, shoulders, neck, even the sides of our breasts. At one point we actually managed to have a three-way kiss, our tongues questing to wrap themselves around each other.

Then we moved to the bed. As I lay on my back, Marcia and Jerad placed themselves on either side of me, and each of them grabbed a breast and began sucking on the nipple as if they were huge babies seeking nourishment from me. Given that I'd actually provided nourishment to Marcia in this way more than two decades ago, I felt like the quintessential female—the sustainer of the human race.

Then Jerad squatted over my chest and thrust his rampant cock at my face. I promptly put it in my mouth, sucking it with gusto as Marcia moved down my body and reached my delta. I could tell that she had just a moment's hesitation in actually placing her mouth on my sex, but she went ahead and began licking and nuzzling diligently, causing more of my juices to flow out of me.

The whole scenario was already so exciting that I knew a culmination of sorts was imminent. Just as Marcia coaxed a shuddering climax out of me, Jerad shot his seed into my mouth in a series of thick, ropy strands, holding my head with both hands to make sure that every drop went into my mouth. He then flung himself off, and Marcia flopped onto my supine form. My mouth was still full of Jerad's come, and as she fastened her open mouth to mine I sent at least half of his emission into her mouth and down her throat. She wanted even more, but I swallowed the remainder myself.

I knew this was only an appetizer. As Marcia hadn't yet come, I slid a hand down her back, over her bottom, and then between our bodies to her sex, which I tickled and fondled until her own juices were pouring out of her. Jerad had busied himself in fetching the cold cream out of the top drawer of the nightstand, coating both our bottoms in anticipation of invading our posteriors when the opportunity presented itself.

Marcia came in short order, gasping and moaning as she pressed her body close to mine as the tremors coursed through her. We all rested for a little while, lounging in flamboyant nudity on the bed and not quite believing this whole episode was really happening. But it was Jerad who revived first, his cock engorging again and demanding attention. He had a particular tableau in mind, and Marcia and I obediently followed his directions.

Lying on our sides, sixty-nine fashion, my daughter and I fastened our lips to each other's pussies and began licking enthusiastically. Jerad, sizing up the situation, entered my bottom first—remember, he always showed respect for his elders! I grunted as he shoved his cock into my derrière, and licked Marcia even more frantically. Then, after a few minutes, he pulled out, leaped over us, positioned himself to invade Marcia's butt, and did so. The close-up view I got of her anal penetration, inches from my face, was something I'll never forget. That long, thick ramrod seemed to forge all the way into her ass, then come almost entirely out before thrusting in again, coated with the lubricant. From this perspective it seemed like a giant's member, battering that poor little bottom mercilessly. But Marcia was actually squealing with pleasure as she licked and sucked and nuzzled my sex.

Jerad alternated between our bottoms three or four times before he finally came in Marcia's, uttering an ox-like bellow as he shot his seed into her. She and I probably came twice in the process, if the quivering of our thighs was any sign.

There was even more of this, but I forget the details. I know that Jerad probed Marcia and me in the standard missionary position at least once, and there was one time when he invaded Marcia's bottom as she was lying on top of me, kissing me passionately while teasing my sex with her fingers.

I think Jerad actually came a grand total of five times—a record for him! Marcia and I each came more than that; but then, it's a bit easier for women to come than men, isn't it?

After about three hours we finally collapsed into a drugged sleep, Jerad lying between myself and my daughter.

The next morning I came groggily down to the kitchen and made some coffee. Soon afterward Marcia tripped in, a little smile on her face.

I looked her over, reflecting on what we had done the night before. Our relationship would never be the same again—but somehow we both sensed that it had been enriched by the experience. We had expressed our love for each other in a way that mothers and daughters aren't used to doing—but who's to say it's not a good way?

She sat down next to me at the little kitchen table, a steaming cup of coffee in her hand.

"Hi, Mom," she said.

"Hi, dear," I replied.

We sipped coffee for a while, and then Marcia pronounced:

"Well, I think that between the two of us we're just barely able to satisfy that man upstairs."

I smiled wryly. "Yes, that's about right."

She shook her head in disbelief. "He really is quite something, isn't he?"

"Ain't that the truth!" I cried fervently.

12