The Conference Reunion

Story Info
While attending I conference I meet up with an old friend.
5.8k words
4.56
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divorce was finally over. A year after the bitch walked out the door, the court decided I was off the hook for alimony. She was the only woman who paid attention to me as a nerdy graduate student. She gained my trust and I thought we had something. Well, when I finally got my Ph.D and took a Post Doc position which, for those who don't know, paid like shit, I sensed a change in her. Only a couple of months later, she just announced that it was over and she was leaving. Seems she had finally shown her true self and all that she really cared about was money. But I guess living with the same guy she had been cheating on me with didn't work so well for her either because she got nothing in the divorce. Not like I was going to shed a tear.

Emotionally, the last year had been a roller coaster. But it had allowed me one luxury, time to devote to my research work. And it had been a good year there resulting in a major breakthrough that earned me an invitation to speak at a major conference. So here I was at the luxury conference hotel in the middle of nowhere preparing for my speech in a couple of days. Getting away seemed like a good way to celebrate the divorce as well.

I was walking through the lobby returning from a late dinner with colleagues from my University when I saw her. I knew who it was from a long way away. Her name was Lisa and when I was an undergraduate I had a huge crush on her. She was a year older than me and that year made a big difference. She always seemed to have it together. Meanwhile, I was stuck in my nerdiness at the time focusing more on videogames and reading research papers. In the end, I never had the guts to do anything but make small talk with her and steal glances at her tits and ass when I could get away with it without being caught. When she graduated, I heard she went off to some nameless company in a different city and I figured I would never see her again.

But I had socially progressed some since those early undergrad days and today I had to courage to initiate contact.

"Lisa!"

She paused, momentarily stunned that someone had called her name. She looked around trying to find out who was calling to her. My waving hand did the trick and she looked at me. It was apparent I had the upper hand in the recognition game at this point, but that didn't last long. She was sharp as ever.

"Matt? Is that really you? I haven't seen you in years. What have you been up to?"

"Just the usual. Spending way too long in graduate school followed by a post-doc at a major university. You know, making big breakthroughs, getting invitations to speak at conferences. Just everyday things."

"Well, maybe I should actually look at the schedule. I am here to perform some job interviews so I wasn't planning on attending any sessions. But if my schedule allows, maybe I will have to stop in and listen."

"Would you care to stop for a drink?"

"I need to check in first but then I could really use a drink. My first flight was an hour late and the overhead luggage bins were full so I had to check my baggage. Of course, I also missed my connection and finally landed three hours late. And to top it off, the airline lost my luggage. You have to love the airlines."

"Wow. You really do need a drink. Go ahead to the front desk and I will grab a table at the bar."

Lisa trotted off to the front desk while I found a two person table at the lobby bar in view of the front desk. And I waited. I had a feeling something wasn't right as I looked on and Lisa was getting more and more frustrated. Finally, I saw her walk away, without a room key and look around for the bar. Hand waiving worked for the second time today and she saw me.

"Well, that dumb secretary strikes again. She made hotel reservations at the airport hotel an hour away instead of this one I specifically told her to. If she wasn't banging the owner, I would have her ass fired. That plus I just transferred divisions so she no longer makes my travel arrangements. Let someone else deal with her shit."

"Ouch! So didn't the hotel have something else for you?"

"Nope. With the conference in town, all the rooms are booked at this hotel and all the surrounding hotels they tried. My only option seems to be taking a taxi back to the airport hotel."

"Well, I guess my chance for that drink just went out the window."

"No way buster. Now I need that drink more than ever. Besides, having a drink with a handsome man seems to be the only ray of sunshine in my day."

That remark caught me off guard. I wish I could say that I had a witty retort, but I pretty much froze. "Thank you" was all that came out of my mouth.

"Now, tell me about this breakthrough you will be speaking about."

And so we went back to the days of small talk. I talked about my breakthrough keeping it brief to not let the conversation get too slow. And then I asked her to tell what she had been up to. She had worked for a couple years for a guy who she finally figured out wasn't going to be giving her a raise until he got his own raise out of the deal, if you get my drift. Then she changed jobs and was now working at a technology company in charge of hiring researchers for the company. That was why she was here. And of course the subject of my recent divorce made an appearance in the conversation, but I tried to pass over that quickly.

Before we both realized it, we had drained more than just a drink and it was even later than before. The conversation seemed to reach an ending point. And in an alcohol influenced state, my mouth went before my head.

"It's so late you will be dead tired if you try to go back to the airport hotel. My room has two beds. Why don't you just sleep in my room?"

What the fuck had I just said?

"I don't know. That seems like an imposition."

Well, maybe one of us still had some non-alcohol affected brain cells working.

"But that really does help me out for the evening. And you aren't exactly a creepy guy. So I think I will take you up on the offer. Lead the way and show me to your room."

Nope. Alcohol seemed to be in control.

We walked through the hotel to my room. It was your standard hotel room with two full beds, a desk, a closet, and something they called a bathroom but seemed about as big as the closet. No suite for the speakers seemed a little cheap for the conference. She walked into the room and jumped on one bed.

"I call this one. I have a bit of thing about sleeping closest to the door. Please be a gentleman and allay my fears my strong protector."

Well, I couldn't exactly say no at that point and she seemed to be laying it on a little thick. But then something hit her that got her a little of kilter.

"Well, without my luggage, I have nothing to sleep in or any toiletries."

Ever the gentleman, "You can borrow my PJ's if you want, although I slept in them last night. Or I have some t-shirts you use instead."

"No offense, but I think I will take the t-shirt. Do you also carry an extra toothbrush Mr. Boyscout?"

"No, but the front desk should have one. I will go get what I can for you."

And so I left the room and made it quickly to the front desk. They had a box of items for men or women. The attendant seemed a little confused when I said women's instead of men's. Whatever. Mission accomplished I headed back to the room, inserted the key and started to enter the room.

"Just a sec!"

A little late as I saw her from the back in a rather plain pair of white cotton panties and a white bra. The view didn't last long as she quickly put the t-shirt I had given her on. It covered enough, but it was a little on the short side.

"I got a kit for you. The woman at the front desk looked a bit confused when I asked for a woman's kit."

"Well I certainly appreciate this so let her think whatever she wants." She took the kit from my hand and headed to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I took the opportunity to rummage through my bag and get my PJ's out. Or at least the shorts and t-shirt I called PJ's. Loose fitting and comfortable. Just the way I liked them. I took off my shirt. Then I took off my shoes and started to take off my pants with my underwear in an attempt to be quick. I slipped a little and stumbled but got my legs into PJ's bottoms.

"Nice tush." I was a little shocked but managed to get my PJ bottoms up without turning around. "It was only fair as I know you got a little peek when you came back in the room."

"Well, I guess you have a point. I peeked at you, you peeked at me. Guess we are even, although I didn't see your naked butt." I tried to say that last part with as much humor as I could muster.

"So this gives me a chance to ask something that I didn't feel comfortable asking at the bar. I know that all through undergrad you had a crush on me based on the long stares you were giving my body. Why didn't you ever make a move?"

Guess the alcohol took away some tact.

"Well, I can't really say except that in undergrad I was really shy. I was always afraid of rejection. I always felt like I wasn't good or cool enough for someone I so admired. Wait, you knew I was looking at you?"

"Yes, it was pretty hard not for me to notice. Besides, women are better at realizing they are being looked at. All my looking at you and it seems you never had a clue I was checking you out back."

Well that I hadn't expected. I just thought she looked right around me those years ago.

"After you graduated, I really kicked myself for not trying with you." The alcohol had definitely taken away some of my nerves.

"I will tell you now that I wanted you to make a move. I would have said yes. But I know what you mean about the fear of rejection. I figured if you actually liked me, you would have made a move."

"It was my insecurity that kept me from making a move."

"Well, maybe you should make that move now."

It didn't take me long to get over to her and when I did I grabbed her head and kissed her passionately. I have never pressed my lips into a woman with so much lust in all my life. And she was giving it back in the same way. We stood lips locked for what seemed like an eternity but was in reality only a couple of minutes. Finally our lips separated just a bit.

"It's only fair since I saw your butt naked that you get to see mine naked."

And with that she took a couple steps backward then turned around. She reached her hands under the t-shirt and grabbed the waistband of her panties. In one move I will never be able to master, she both bent completely over and pulled the panties down. Her legs were still together just enough that the crotch of her panties was held up as she pulled them down. It looked so sexy to see her ass being uncovered like that.

And what an ass it was. Full. Round. Big. And the way she was bent over, you could just see the lips of her pussy between her legs. And was her pussy shinny? The sight had lead even more blood to flow into my cock, even though I was already at full staff from the preceding discussion and kiss.

"Well, it seems that someone likes what they are seeing."

She moved her head around just enough to look back at me. But she wasn't looking at my eyes. My gaze broke from her perfect ass and I looked down to see my cock making a major tent out of my PJs.

"Why don't you show me what you are really hiding under those baggy shorts. I've wondered about that cock since I noticed you staring at me in school. I could definitely make out a bulge under your jeans then and let's just say it intrigued me."

And here I was all those years ago thinking I had gotten away by careful sitting positions not letting her know the effect she had on me.

Well, she had thrown down the gauntlet and I was going to take it. I proceeded to put my hands on the side of the shorts and pulled them down to the floor. As I stood up, I could tell that her eyes remained locked on my cock. She didn't say anything but she was definitely drinking in the view.

"It's only fair that if you finally get to see my cock you wondered about all those years ago, that I finally get to see those tits that I spent so much time staring at as well."

"You are right." And with that she stood up, and started to walk backwards to where I was. As she stepped back, she reached for the bottom of the shirt and swiftly pulled it over her head dropping it on the floor. Facing the other way, she didn't stop walking until the crack of her ass went magically right into my cock. I don't know how I didn't immediately come right then and there.

"Oops. Sorry." See said with a slight giggle. "Can you please help me with my bra."

She stepped forward just a bit separating us. I reached up and undid the three clasps of her bra. She had her hands on the cups of the bra so it didn't just fall off as at some point the shoulder straps had already been moved off her shoulders. She stepped away from me and turned around. I know I should have been looking up at her tits, but my eyes looked down to where her pussy was. I was rewarded with a view of her nicely trimmed bush. I guess she wasn't into shaving and that was fine with me. But the hair down there looked so soft and amazing. It did a good job hiding what was underneath without being all wild kingdom.

But then my mind returned to the fact that I was finally going to see her tits. I looked up and looked past her tits into her eyes. She was staring at me too. I guess she wanted to make sure the big reveal was done when there was an audience. Our eyes locked on each other and both of us just stood there for a few seconds. I think they best words to describe what was happening was "we were sharing a moment."

"Well, now you get to see them." And with that, she slowly pulled her hands down revealing her tits. If her ass was fine, her tits looked even better. Probably about a DD cup, they were big. Big and full and standing high. Age had nothing on them. And her nipples were sticking out. It was apparent I wasn't the only one turned on by this evening's activities.

"Wow." Those were the first word that escaped my mouth. "You are even better naked in person than my mind could have made up."

"Thank you. You aren't quite what I imagined either. You are much better."

And with that, she surprised me again by moving toward me and taking my cock into her mouth.

"Oh god that feels so good" were the only words that could escape my mouth.

She had taken the head of my cock in her mouth and was sucking with abandonment. She gave a couple of good slurps and grabbed onto my balls giving a slight tug.

And with that, I went over the edge. I am pretty sure she could feel my orgasm start in my balls that she was holding. I know she felt what was happening at the head of my cock. I gave one strong jet of come that flew into her mouth. But she had already pulled my cock from her mouth and I saw the next couple of jets fly to between those awesome tits.

All I could manage to get out were some primal sounds like "uh" and "oh." As my orgasm subsided I looked down to see small pool of come on her chest and her eyes looking up at me still full of lust.

"Well, that took about as long as I imagined it was going to. If it's been over a year since you last have been with a woman, I kind of figured you weren't going to be Mr. Marathon man."

"I've never had a blow job like that before either."

"So I made a decision to get that first one over with quickly. I'm counting on you to recover now. In the mean time, I always thought you were good with your hands. Time to show me if you are a real handyman."

With that she stood up and we kissed again. This time though my hands weren't on her head. They started with an embrace on her back to pull her into me. Her breasts on my chest felt wonderful and I could definitely feel the hard nubs of her nipples. Then my hands started to wander. I reached down and gave her ass a nice grab. Yep, that felt every bit as good as it looked. Firm but soft in that oh so right way.

My hands moved up and started to grab those tits. Soft but firm again. My hands were just large enough to grab a good hold of them. And my hands seemed to glide across them. That's when I realized my hands had just run through all my come I had just so wantonly sprayed across them.

"Oh god your hands feel so good. I love the way your hand is just sliding all over my tits. It rubs over my nipples and that feels so good. Is that your come making them slide so much? That is so dirty, but so hot."

I took the moment to push her back a little on the hard side. It had the desired outcome as she fell backward onto the bed. I went after her letting my hands run up her legs. I think I heard her purr at that one. One of my hands found its target. I started rubbing on the outside of her pussy. My hand started gliding easily, but this time it wasn't my come providing the lubrication. It was her. Damn was she wet.

My other hand went to one of her breasts while my mouth and tongue went to other. I did what I could, but to be honest, I wasn't as effective as I could have been splitting my actions three ways. So I decided to concentrate my focus on the hand on her pussy. I was rubbing along her lady lips and through her pubic hair. It felt so soft. I took two fingers to dig better between her lips and got a lot of moans and gasps from her in response. Seems I was a handyman after all.

Finally I took just one of my fingers and angled it right to go in all the way. More sounds of pleasure. Her pussy seemed to grip on my finger as I started working my finger in and out to great effect. I then curled my finger and used my palm to push back against to her pubic mound. Just as her grabbing my balls sent me over the edge, that seemed to do the trick for her. It must have been her orgasm I felt as her pussy grabbed ever tighter onto my finger.

"Oh god! Oh god! That feels so good! Keep holding tight!" And with that I held as tight as I could. It was a few seconds before I felt her release some. I slowly took my finger out of her pussy and noticed how it was coated with something that was very slippery.

To this day I will never know if my cock went soft after the blowjob and got hard again or if it just stayed hard this whole time, but I know that when she reached out and grabbed it, I was at full attention.

"Looks like someone is ready for round two now" was all she had to say. She spread her legs inviting me between them. With that I moved back off the bed and in between her legs. She scooted on the bed until her ass was just hanging off. I took my cock and lined it up with her pussy. I took a moment to place my cock onto her pussy lips and ran it along the length of her slit. I rubbed the head up and down a bit and made sure to feel that soft bush of hers.

"Stop toying with me and put that thick cock in me."

It was definitely said with lust behind it. So I followed directions and took hold of my cock pointing it lower as I pressed forward. I spread her lips apart again, but this time it was the head of my cock leading the way. I got my cock lined up right so it just kept going forward and I could feel her pussy wrapping around it. Her pussy just felt so tight and I just kept pushing forward slowly. I finally had to stop when I felt my balls hit her ass. I just stopped and held right there. If I hadn't already come before, I would have then.

"Oh god your cock is so thick. It feels so good. Just hold it like that and let me get used to it."

I again did as she asked and just stayed still. When I finally did start moving, it was mostly to lean forward up so I could kiss her. We again kissed deeply and our tongues started to play their own game. I wanted this feeling to last forever. Kissing her deep with my cock buried balls deep in her tight pussy.

Our kiss finally started to break and I felt her move something. It was her pussy and she was contracting and relaxing on my cock. Even having just come a few minutes ago, I think I just about came because of this.

12