The Conference Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I managed to hold back.

"Go ahead and come whenever you want because I am on the pill." I had been too filled with lust to think about that, but it was nice now to know I didn't need to worry about that.

With that my mind managed to return to some conscience thought. I started to pull my cock out slowly. It felt as good pulling back as it had pushing forward. Her pussy was really holding onto my cock. I stood up and watched my cock back out of her pussy. It was such an erotic view to view to me and it is still etched in my mind. I pulled back until I saw the head just start to come out, and I reversed and pushed back in.

"Oh god that feels so good!"

I don't know who said it, but I am sure both of us felt it. I started to repeat this move once, twice, and then I stopped counting. Now I was fucking her pussy. I would like to say I lasted all night, but the truth is that I couldn't have lasted more than a minute or so and for the second time that night I felt my orgasm start deep inside me. I pushed my cock as deep into her as I could and stopped. I swear I felt her pussy contract, but I don't know if it she did it consciously. Nonetheless, the effect was the same as I let go and I felt my come start shooting from my cock. I felt a good couple of spurts before I just lost distinct memory of what happened, but I know a feeling of pleasure overtook me.

I know I bent over and kissed her again, locking lips. We kissed, my cock still buried up inside her. I felt something wet on the base of cock. I don't know if it was her wetness or my come. I started to pull my cock back out of her and realized I had lost some hardness but I was still pretty hard. I decided to see if I had anything left in me and started to stroke my cock into her again.

"Are you really still hard? Oh you are! Fuck me again!"

I felt myself sliding into her again. It felt different this time. I seemed to be sliding easier than before. Looking back, I am sure it was my own come that was the reason. I must have done a good job filling her up and now that come was useful to make her pussy even more slippery.

I started to fuck her more. I stood up again and looked down. My cock was covered in my come as I pulled it out. I had never seen that before and the sight was exciting me more. I started to get really into it and be a little forceful with my strokes.

"Slap that ass with your balls! Go for it." She seemed to be egging me on. But I also started to tire and I slacked up some. "If you want, I can ride you for a while."

I wasn't going to say no to that. I slowed down my strokes, pulled my cock out, and laid with my back on the bed. She moved on top of me and straddled me sitting on my stomach and keeping herself upright. She reached back and grabbed my cock.

"This cock feels so good in my hand. Your skin is smooth and soft but your cock is so hard right now." To emphasize the point she gave it a good squeeze. "I love how my hand just glides so easily coated by your come. I love to feel where your head starts because of how the ridge at the base of your head feels. I love that part in the skin at the bottom of your head. I love how my hand wraps around your cock and the feeling of moving up and down the entire length. And I love the feeling of your poor overworked boys." With that she gave a light squeeze to my balls again.

She bent over to kiss me simultaneously pushing her ass backward until it pushed my cock to a position pointing straight up as we kissed deeply. Finally she broke the kiss and I could see her look down between us as she lifted her ass up. I looked too of course. After she lifted high enough, my cock fell back onto my stomach landing with a satisfying wet sound because of both our juices already on my cock and the juices from her sitting on me spread more when she had shifted backward.

"Mmm. There's a sound you don't hear every day." She again reached a hand back and grabbed my cock. This time it was to position it to under her slit. She started to sink, slowly at first making sure her aim was true, but soon more quickly as she impaled herself on my cock. Both of us let out moans of pleasure. She leaned forward again and kissed me as she started rocking her pussy on my cock and we kept this up for a minute.

"Lean back. I want to feel your tits." I wasn't used to being so forward, but I so wanted to feel those tits. She obliged and I grabbed each boob in a hand. They felt so firm but so malleable in my hands. I proceeded to handle them roughly, occasionally running my fingers across her very hard nipples.

After a minute or so of my feeling her up but long before I stopped, she shifted her legs. Then she began to use her legs to lift up and down in my cock. She started slow and didn't lift up much at first. As she got into it, that changed and she started to put more energy into it. I started to hear a slurping sound as she lifted up followed by a slap and a sploosh as she fell back down completely onto my cock. The sounds of wet, messy sex were clearly audible to us now, and maybe some of our next door neighbors.

After what was probably 5-10 minutes (I couldn't tell time at this point), she fell forward kissing me again. As we kissed, I felt her ragged breathing and she continued to rock on my cock. This time however, it seemed to be more about grinding. I felt her press herself into my public bone. After only a few more seconds she stopped rocking, put her head back, and gave a silent scream. This lasted about 15 seconds after which she sat up and looked down at me.

"I think that one puts me back in the lead. Do you want to try and tie it up?"

I knew what she meant and yes I wanted to tie it up.

"Hell yeah! Flip over and lie down."

She did as asked lying on her face. I got up and positioned myself behind her. Her ass looked good from this view. Plump and round, I just had to grab it with my hands. Then I reached down with my hands and separated her thighs just a bit giving me a nice view of her pussy. I moved up setting my legs outside hers and rested my cock on her ass. It looked so perfect in that position. I pulled back some and moved to get my cock lined up with her pussy. I slide it slowly inward feeling the tightness that was her pussy plus the fact that her legs remained somewhat closed. After getting comfortable where I was, I started to fuck her in Ernest feeling my cock deep in her pussy.

"You are so tight like this. I will be caught up soon the way you feel right now."

"Glad to hear it feels good to you. If it takes you too long, I will go up by one more. I don't think you will be able to tie me then."

"Good thing it's about to happen then."

I pumped a couple more times and really felt it building. Then I pulled back a little too far and felt myself pop out from her pussy with some extra resistance as my cock head came free. The feelings on the ridge of my head set me off and I started to come shooting out a jet of white liquid into her butt crack. I had already been trying to push my cock back into her when the first shot erupted. My work hadn't been fruitless as by the next shot my cock was again being buried deep into her pussy. I felt a third and a fourth big twitch from my cock before it settled down to a series of smaller contractions.

I fell forward kissing the back of her neck babbling about how good that felt while breathing hard. A few seconds later I lifted back up and began to move. I watched as my now deflating cock moved backwards through a pool of white come. I felt the head plop out and the pool ran down between her legs making an even bigger mess than before. I couldn't imagine how much come I had shot between all three of my loads. I fell on the bed to the side of her. She turned over and looked at me.

"That was worth the wait. I can't believe you were still hard after you came in me the first time! Has anyone ever told you that you have an amazing cock? Because it's true. It felt so...so...big in my pussy. I can't even think straight to come up with a better word. And it was so hard. And you didn't just use it like a jackhammer like in pornos. You pulled it out just enough I could really feel the head reenter me. That holding deep thing, god I loved that too. If you felt some contractions, not all of those were me doing it on purpose. All my babbling, I think you just fucked me silly."

With that she put her arm over me and grabbed me deep in an embrace. We kissed, still passionately, but now with less lust and more feeling. She ended up turning over and snuggling into me in a spooning position. Her ass pressed my now deflated cock into my belly all the while come was everywhere between. We were an absolute mess, and neither of us cared.

"I have never come like that before. I didn't even know that I could come twice let alone three times in such a short time period. I hope you know what you did to me because it was awesome."

"No. I understand that was many years of pent-up sexual frustration in the making. I am betting though that your ex-wife never really took the time to see what you were capable of. And I am sure she didn't appreciate how nice that cock is or else she would have treated you better."

We continued to lay there. Spent, I started to drift off to sleep when I heard her.

"So, if you are just finishing your Post-Doc, I might know a company looking to hire."

12