The Confession

Story Info
Confronted by his boss, Bob is forced to admit a secret.
1.3k words
4.52
19k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers

"You're a cocksucker, aren't you?" Mr. Stern asked calmly. "Tell me the truth."

Bob Headly swallowed hard, shocked. His eyes shifted away from his boss, down, down to the floor he wanted to disappear into. Blushing furiously, he quelled the impulse to leap out of the chair and run. He gasped, speechless, paralyzed and sweating.

The silence loomed ominously. The older man sighed. "I know where you went for lunch, Bob." He paused, amused by the accidental allusion. "You've been coming back from lunches so late and so often that I had to investigate."

Why, Bob asked himself, had Mr. Stern gotten involved? Had his supervisor complained?

Bob continued to stare at a spot on the floor halfway between his feet and the boss's desk. What could he say? Oh, my God, he thought. Who else knows? What if my wife finds out? Maybe I'd better say something.... clearly the cat was out of the bag.

He took a deep breath. "Yes," he whispered, his eyes still fixed on the floor.

"What was that, Bob? You'll have to speak up."

Bob turned his eyes up without lifting his head, still hung in shame. He cleared his throat. "Yes." His voice was clear if noticeably shaky.

"Yes, what, Bob?"

His face burned as he acquiesced. "Yes, I'm a cocksucker." He felt his cock pulse at the mere utterance of the word "cocksucker," only increasing his shame.

"Good boy. Now, was that so hard?"

Bob was furiously fighting back tears. He stifled a sob. Then, drawing on some deep foundation he didn't know existed, he straightened up. "Who else knows about this?" he demanded. Desperately afraid that his life was destroyed, he felt the need to justify himself.

Stefan Stern smiled calmly. "This is just between us, cocksucker."

Ohhh... that word again! But Bob's alarm only increased. "Hey, what is this?" The prospect of being fired was suddenly very real. Ohmygod, ohmygod, what'll I do? What would he tell Angie?

"You can't do this!" he gasped. Defiantly rising to his feet, he struggled to keep his voice down. Stern's secretary was just beyond the closed door. "I didn't do anything... it's not against the law... I'm not..."

He stood there awkwardly, glaring at the silent bemusement on Stern's face. Defiance ebbed almost as quickly as it had surged. Tears of shame and fear were threatening again. "What are you going to do?" he asked more timidly, his fear clearly audible.

"That depends, Bob," Stern replied calmly, his enigmatic expression remaining inscrutable.

Again, like a pendulum, the fear subsided and the anger returned. He raised his voice. "What the fuck does that, mean?" He didn't care if Debbi could hear him through the door. "I don't have to..."

Stefan had risen and stepped around to Bob's side of the desk. "Sit down, Bob." With a gentle shove he forced Bob abruptly backwards into his chair.

In spite of his surprise and the turmoil of the moment, Bob felt a kind of relief. At least his boss was acting, doing something, taking charge. It's what he liked from the men around him.

"Really, Bob?" A few inches taller anyway, Stefan now towered over his seated subordinate. Bob was acutely aware that his boss's crotch was precisely at eye level.

Stefan continued, "Assertiveness really doesn't suit guys like you."

"Guys like me?" Bob queried, nevertheless knowing exactly what was meant.

"Cocksuckers, Bob. Cocksuckers like you." He smiled superciliously. "I've known a few. I know exactly what you're like."

Aroused in spite of himself, Bob stared at the fine wool-clad pelvic region of the man standing deliciously close to him. The phrase, "Guys like you" set off alarm bells in his psyche just as the repeated word "Cocksucker" had stirred his libido. He tried to regain his composure.

"What are you going to do with me?" he petitioned anxiously, realizing even as he spoke that it signaled capitulation, a manifestation of his natural passivity.

"Here," said Stern, "Let me show you something." Spacing his feet a little farther apart he unbuttoned his pants and opened his fly. Bob's heart skipped a beat as Stefan's cock flopped out. It was magnificent! Eight inches of soft, thick flesh with a noble knob half revealed, half hidden by tight foreskin, veined like the finest marble, yet satiny-soft and warmly alive, it was without a doubt the prize-winningest, best-of-the-fair, blue-ribbon penis Bob had ever seen.

"Oh! My! God!" Bob squealed like a teenaged girl, "It's YOU!"

"Yeah, I thought you'd recognize it; two hours ago you were making out with it like horny cheerleader on prom night!" He chuckled. His cock bounced an inch or two, swelling a bit. "Maybe you'd like to renew your acquaintance." He thrust the large stiffening meatstick forward in the direction of Bob's lips, which parted instinctively.

Bob didn't blink. He didn't think. He just leaned forward and engulfed the beast with his mouth, opening his throat expertly to take in all of it down to its root, burying his nose in Stefan's short and curlies. After applying powerful suction and pressing his tongue hard back and forth along Stefan's tender underside, he stretched his tongue out and, with his face still pressed into Stefan's groin, reached the man's balls and licked them while swallowing repeatedly to massage the huge cockhead wedged down his tight throat.

Dicks work magic on guys like Bob; they make the world go away. Cocksucking nirvana. No worries, no troubles, just cock. And the sucking. And the delicious fullness, the repressed gag reflex, the male musk, and the sweet taste of precum. The harbinger of things to cum. Semen! The much sought-for reward. The reward for an act that was in itself a reward. The thrill of it. Rising to the challenge: make him cum, make him cum... the siren song of the cocksucker.

Stefan, no longer a young man, had cum just two hours before, but Bob's expertise had him boiling in no time. Grabbing Bob's head with both hands, he withdrew his fevered flesh all the way out and slammed it back down the warm, wet throat with the manly thrust of a warrior king. And again. "Ungghhhgghh..." Gurgling noises escaped Bob's lips as Stefan pounded his throat hard and fast like a wild mating beast. Debbi, in the next room, could hear the steady wet slapping of balls against chin and the rhythmic "gaakh, gaakh, gaakh," of Bob's gullet.

"Aaaarrrrgggh!" The inarticulate groan of ultimate satisfaction in Bob's ears was accompanied by a palatable swelling of Stefan's cock in Bob's mouth as jets of hot cum spewed into the cocksucker's eager throat, backwashing voluminously into his mouth and flooding his senses with the thrilling spice of cum.

Bob let Mr. Stern's softening but still substantial member slip out of his mouth as he swallowed his boss's spend and sucked it clean of all its remaining sperm. Holding it caressingly in his hand, he kissed the head lovingly and looked up at its owner.

"Does this mean I'm not fired?'

"Ha ha," Stern laughed, breathing heavily and sighing contentedly. He made an evil grin. "That depends," he shrugged tucking his cock back into his pants and zipping up. He wasn't about to ease up on the fag; it was too much fun.

Bob licked and smacked his lips, savoring the lingering taste, even better than he remembered from just a couple of hours before. "Depends? On what?" he asked, no longer particularly anxious.

"Hey, this is a right-to-work state - that means your employment is at my discretion. That goes for all my employees." His grin became less evil, more enigmatic.

"So, it's a performance issue?" Bob retorted, confident that Stern had been fully satisfied, "So how did I do?"

"You have great skills, no question, but not necessarily the skills you need in your current position."

"Okay, I get that," Bob replied, playing along. "Are there any other positions I could... uh... take? Maybe something directly under you?"

"Funny you should say that, Bob. Now I have a confession for you. You're not the first guy to suck my dick, but you're damn near the best." He grinned shamelessly.

Ruffling the younger man's hair, he asked, "How would you like to transfer to my team? I could use a personal assistant."

yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers