The Confession

Story Info
A neighbor watches a young couple through their window.
3.8k words
4.71
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we were married, my wife, Sasha and I decided to live together in my studio apartment. We were in love and planned to be married and the apartment, though small, was affordable and convenient to the big city where we both would worked.

It was one big room with a small galley kitchen with a countertop looking out to a wide room. We fit a small seating area near our queen sized bed, where we spent most of our time.

The room was dark but cozy with one small window that was half under ground. The window opened to the side of the neighboring building 2ft away providing no view, and sparse natural light in the afternoon. It was small and dank and possibly the happiest place in the universe.

Most nights we would climb out of our underground nest and walk to a restaurant for dinner, and cap it off with a few drinks. Then we would return to our love cave and rip each other's clothes off like new lovers do. We had sex on the counter and chairs, we fucked against the walls and on the floor. We even installed a love swing where my long legged blonde beauty would lay back suspended while I rocked her in and out over the shaft of my cock. She'd lay there weightless, legs spread wide hanging from the ceiling while I fucked her tethered torso. Her imagination seemed limitless.

Sasha had a penchant for role playing and there were times I came home to Wonder Woman, whom I would easily subdue by capturing her lasso, or her dressed in black lace and garters pretending I'm the unsuspecting pizza guy getting the best tip of his life.

If I came to the door and heard music playing, I knew there were sexy wonders behind it. Sade was the soundtrack to a world of exotic pleasure drowning out the primal sounds of our wild adventures.

She turned that small space into a fantasy chamber and gave her voluptuous body up to me in every way imaginable. It was our sexual heaven on earth.

We shared the building with three neighbors. A quiet Pakistani couple upstairs above us, a Greek family across from them, and, next to us, a 60 something Vietnam vet named Paul that I had struck a friendship with, despite his painful shyness, over our mutual love of football. He was a Boston guy and came over to watch a game and drink a few bourbons. During the season, it was a sunday ritual.

When Sasha started showing up Paul retreated. He always went silent around any female I brought around and seeing Sasha pulling up in car, sent him into hiding.

I think females had been cruel to him in the past. Paul was not an attractive man. He had a scar of replaced skin on most of his cheek and was sensitive and recoiled any time a woman looked at it and made the usual sour face. He avoided contact at all costs and was a lonely man.

He carried the baggage of his looks and his trauma from the war, and locked himself away from the world. Especially from women.

That changed the day he was forced to meet Sasha. I invited him over for a drink to tell him she was moving in. She showed up unexpectedly, and he was trapped. She came in the room in a stunning short skirt and button down top, introduced herself with her mesmerizing smile. Her amazon frame formed a curvy wall between him and the door.

Before he could get up she introduced herself, leaned in, and kissed him on his scarred cheek. He sat back down as her long fingers lingered on his shoulder.

She unlocked his shyness with one gesture. I'm sure the 36D cleavage that hung in front of him as she bent didn't hurt. Her shirt was buttoned but strained at the top one, and as she leaned it let go, giving Paul the best view in the house. Sashas big, beautiful, hanging jugs swung five inches from his face. He couldn't take his eyes off them and was instantly under her spell.

They became fast friends.

At almost 6 feet tall, legs for days, wavy blonde hair and a pair of hypnotic knockers, Sasha made friends easily.

She's always had a way of making even the least important person in the room feel special.

Yes, everyone wanted to fuck her. That was undeniable. But her real gift was making you feel like you were good enough to have a shot. She may have been the first beautiful woman that ever talked to Paul. She made him meatloaf once a month. He opened up to her about his trauma in the war.

We lived there in harmony for two years when we got horrible news. Paul told me he had been diagnosed with Cancer and would need a wheelchair soon. Complications from agent orange he was exposed to in the war.

He would have to move upstate with his sister whom he barely had a relationship with.

He had been deteriorating lately and was using a cane. The diagnosis explained why. He didn't have much time left.

He wanted me to come over and talk. He said he needed to get something off his chest.

When I walked in he was at his table with a two empty glasses and a bottle of Johnny Black sitting between them. He poured us both a drink. "I have a confession that I have to unload,"he said. "Please let me finish before you react, then you can choose how to respond when I'm done," he said, voice breaking.

"I won't be alive much longer and I need to come clean before I check out."

I was hanging on his every word.

"One day a little over a year ago, I had a problem with my cable and the operator told me to check my connections."

"I traced them to the back alley, I didn't even know you could fit between the buildings but I climbed out my window and managed to squeeze back there and check the line coming in," he said nervously. "When I finished I noticed that if I layer flat I could see in your apartment. You must leave the window unshaded like I do for the light."

I had an idea where this was going. "Paul, you don..."

I tried to stop him.

"No, I feel so guilty and I need to say this " he said firmly." I watched Sasha getting undressed, I should have looked away but she was so fucking sexy! Goddam it! I couldn't look away," he cried, head in his hands.

I didn't know what to say. I struggled to act offended.

"Paul, umm."

He stopped me. "It's worse." He interrupted. "Every time I heard that music, you know the smooth jazz that doesn't cover your sex sounds?

I would crawl out and I watch. I watched your most intimate moments and I coveted that beautiful woman that has been nothing but kind to me."

He choked up. "I hate myself for doing that to you and her."

I thought about all the things he must have seen. Wonder Woman subdued and corrupted. The Pizza guy tied to the bed. My sexy Sasha swinging from the ceiling getting railed in zero gravity.

He must have jerked off 100 times to her getting off in every position imaginable. A front row seat to the Sasha show, the envy of every man but me. I slugged down my drink and poured another.

I didn't really know how to feel. I felt like I was supposed to be angry but part of me recognized that in his position it would be hard to resist watching. He was lonely and without any sex life at all, and next door was Showtime after dark.

I said "Listen Paul, between you and me, I don't know how to feel but I do know that you've got bigger issues right now.

As a man, I understand how irresistible she is. But it's not my place to forgive you."

I reasoned. "I understand your temptation and your guilt about this so you don't need to explain it to me." I poured him a top up.

"It's Sasha you need to come clean with.

I don't own her, and my feelings on this really depends on how it sits with her."

Paul picked his head up and slugged down his whiskey. "You gonna tell her?" he asked. "I think I have to Paul, I'm gonna marry her."

"You're the luckiest man alive." he said and raised his glass and took a sip.

I did the same and said, "and you are the only one who truly knows exactly how lucky I am" as I gulped down my whiskey.

I stood and patted him on the back. "If she decides to talk to you Paul, just be honest with her."

"I don't know what she will do, but no matter how tough she is on you, I gotta think Wonder Woman alone was worth it" I said, trying to lighten him up.

"I know it was wrong, but it looked like heaven," he mumbled as I walked out.

I didn't know how or when to tell Sasha, but Paul was moving in two weeks and he needed closure.

I decide to tell her on the Friday a week before he left.

I didn't mince words. I didn't apologize for him. She knew his situation and I left it up to her on how to react.

She asked if I would support her no matter how she responded. I told her I had her back no matter what. I would help her bury the body.

"I will respect however you treat this Sash, it's not my place to make demands, it's you he betrayed, not me. I watch men lust after you every day. I've made my peace with it. You are the one he violated, and I support however tough or easy you go on him."

She nodded and said she'd think on it.

I woke up on Sunday morning late to hear the rain pouring against the window. Sasha was already dressed to go out wearing her London fog trench coat tied tight at the waist her hair all perfectly messy like every sexy Sunday morning.

She often woke before me and got us a treat from the bakery on the corner. I asked her to bring me a scone if she was heading there and she said, "Sure honey, I'm also gonna have that chat with Paul."

"You want me to come with you for back up?" I offered.

She said, "I want to know you'll always back me up. Paul was our friend and he took from me without permission. He deserves to face me one on one.

He's weak and he's dying so I'll try to go easy on him but I need to know you'll love me no matter what." Will you?"

She looked aa serious as I'd ever seen her. This was important.

"No matter what," I said. "I mean it.. I will get behind 100 percent however you handle this. "Its your decision and I won't question however hard or easy you go on him."

"Good," she said, looking relieved but serious as she turned away. She slipped out and, after a few clicking steps down the hallway, I heard the knock next door.

Paul shouted, "come in, it's open." He was seated in an armless wooden chair at his table. His apartment was half packed up in boxes, and his cane and walker were within reach. He really needed a wheelchair at this point and had no escape from what hevwas about to face.

He turned his chair and faced the moment he had been dreading. Sasha stood in front of him, straight faced, arms crossed cloaked in a coat that may have concealed a sword. The rain hissed against the windows as her eyes stared through him.

He started apologizing up and down. "Betrayal of trust"..."took advantage of..." "had no right," etc. etc.

Sasha stood stone faced seemingly waiting for him to finish. Her face was red and her eyes were cold.

When he finally paused she finally got a word in. "Why Paul?" she asked. "I get why you looked the first time. But why continue to invade my privacy?"

"Did you consider our friendship?" He bowed his head. "Tell it to me straight Paul, I understand how heavy this all is. I understand what you are going through. Tell me how and what you felt. It matters. Tell me the truth."

Paul took a deep breath. He raised his head up to look in her eyes. "Ok, here goes." He sat up a bit." The truth is, Sasha, since the day I met you I have not had one moment that I didn't think about you," he admitted, somewhat sheepishly. His voice got stronger as he went on. "I want to say I know what I did was wrong, but the truth is, Sasha, I have no regrets. You are the most alluring, magical woman I have ever encountered. You're kind, beautiful and so sexy and enchanting that watching your naked body perform it's wonders never seemed wrong. How can such beauty ever be wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I know it was a betrayal. It was also the greatest pleasure in my life, and pleasuring myself in that window has kept me alive these last few years. Before you moved in, I was considering ending it all. I was lonely and broken. You gave me something to look forward to. To live for," his voice cracked.

"It's the thing I will miss more than anything when I'm gone."

"I'm sorry if that disgusts you. But you asked for the truth."

Sasha's face was steady. A hint of color appeared in her face, as her stone face turned to a passionate one. He was in for it now. She was filled with emotion.

She moved close stood in front of him and leaned in, inches from his face. She looked into his eyes and her face softened.

"Good answer," she whispered. She stood tall. For the first time Paul noticed she was wearing high heels. She undid the sash on her jacket and dropped it to the floor.

There she stood exposed 6 foot plus in "fuck me" pumps, shiny white nylons, garters and silk thong panties. A lacy bustier presenting her gorgeous breasts that spilled over its low cut restraints.

Her long blonde hair tumbled in curls over her bare shoulders. She was Playboy playmate meets Angel in white. He couldn't have dreamed a sexier vision and yet she stood there in real life three feet in front of him.

Paul gasped audibly. His cock had no shame and rose in salute. He was as stunned as he was aroused. It was overwhelming. She looked delicious.

"Sasha, whaa...". She cut him off with a finger to his lips. "Sssssh..." she whispered. "I've thought about this long and hard," she smirked and looked down at his straining zipper.

I've decided to forgive you for your sneaky intrusions in our private affairs. You are a man and can't help the things that drive you. I don't think you meant any harm, and I do think the pleasure you took was sincere and respectful. You have treated me as a friend and I love you Paul. I can't bear to be mad at you, especially with what you are facing.

I know your life has not been easy. You've sacrificed a lot for your country and you've missed out on so much. It hurts my heart to think of all the things you've never experienced.

"I can't make it all right. But I can give you something you say you you've dreamed of," she put both hands on his face.

"I'm offering myself to you, Paul, as a gift. You don't have to sneak. I'm here in front of you without a wall or a window between us.

Touch me anywhere you want.

You can do as you please. I won't protest or deny you. I am yours to be enjoyed however you wish." She kissed his cheek and stepped back.

She undid her bustier and released her restrained breasts. They sprung out and settled as she lowered herself gently over his lap. "Go ahead," she breathed. "You've seen me with your eyes, it's ok to touch me" she said calmly.

Paul's hands were shaking. "Don't be nervous sweetie, take your time there is no rush," she said.

"You can go as slow or fast as you want," she whispered, gently running her fingers along his scar.

He took her breasts from the sides and pressed them together in wonder. He weighed them and stroked her nipples and fingered the goosebumps gently like the edge of a knife. His hands ran to her back as he pulled her in. He stroked her back softly while he ran his lips and cheeks against her soft bosom, pausing to take in the texture of her hard nipples.

He buried his face between them and dug his hands in her back while mouthing and kissing her tits as they pressed against his face. She reached down for his crotch and felt his stiff cock shifting.

She stepped back and got on her knees and undid his pants. As she pulled them down and his trapped penis sprung out from his underwear. Putting his pants to the side she took his fully engorged shaft in her hand, stroked it lightly in her grip while looking in his panicked eyes. She pressed up closer, opening his legs, and put his erection in her deep cleavage. She worked him up and down between her tits, taking his cock in her mouth on the upstroke. He exploded on the fifth plunge. It caught her by surprise and she directed his cum on her chest and nipples.

She smiled and released her light grip gently stretching his pearl cum between his cock and her chest.She ran his leaking tip over each nipple, squeezing out the last drops with her thumb. She drew back slowly as he sighed.

Sasha rose and walked to the sink. As she wiped herself clean and dampened a cloth Paul stared at her perfect ass. Her heels made the muscles in her legs taught and her round bottom flexed as she leaned over in her nylons and thong. If he could get up and take her from behind he would. But his legs didn't work. When she returned to him to wipe his member clean with warm cloth she found out, unlike his legs, his cock was fully functional.

He rose to attention as she ran the warm cloth under his balls and just like that his soldier was ready for battle. Sasha knew his legs were weak so she stood over him and used the back of the chair to lower herself, squatting in his lap but controlling her weight.

Without even using her hands she pushed forward and took him inside while she fully embraced him. His face was buried in her breasts. Her weight sat on his hips and his hands roamed freely. She didn't move a muscle and just left him inside her while he caressed her ass and the flesh on her hips. He ran his hands over them to the small of her waist.

Sasha's curves are steep and soft, and Paul explored like a blind man trying to understand a master sculpture.

She remained still sinking deeper on his cock and smothered him in her soft creamy flesh. He was drowning. He was in ecstasy.

She glided her hips ever so slowly forward, and then back. Paul stiffened while this blonde Godess took a slow ride on his cock. It was soft, wet and beautiful. He buried his face in her cleavage as she rocked her hips over his swelling erection. Her breathing grew quicker as she rhythmically rode him in his chair. She began to moan deeply, throwing her head back while using the back of the chair to grind on him. She came with a groan of "Oh Yes!" and ground herself deeper in his lap. He shuddered and quaked to another climax.

She smiled and kissed him deeply. She returned his head to her breast and held him tight. They remained there for what seemed like forever. He cried like a child, his tears soaking her skin. He laughed intermittently as she stroked his head nestled in her wet cleavage.

No more words were said. She had tears in her eyes but a joyful smile. His look of satisfaction and gratitude was beyond words. She kissed his forehead and left him there in utter bliss. For the first time in his life he'd gotten a taste of heaven. It was everything he'd imagined and more. He sat there in a trance as she slid on her coat and slipped out the door.

Sasha returned home to find me in bed. She washed and changed while I laid there feigning sleep and slipped under the covers next to me.

Innocently,I said "You forgot my scone?"

She put her fingers in my hair and realized I was soaking wet. She looked at the open window and figured it out.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"Mad?" I said. "No, I'm not mad."

She looked relieved. "Jealous?" she wondered.

"No," I said I'm actually turned on and proud.

As much as that was the most kind and beautiful gesture I've ever seen, it was also the hottest thing I've ever witnessed.

"It was wasn't it?" She admitted.

"Hot I mean. I didn't exoect to get so aroused and now that I know you were watching It's really, really hot."

We both agreed it was a turn on for both of us. In the face of losing a friend we found a new level of trust, and a new kink to explore.

Paul passed two weeks to the day after that rainy Sunday. His sister said he talked of our friendship right up to the end. She was happy to meet Sasha whom he described as "a living angel, and unforgettable friend."

We told her we both were glad to have known him, and happy to have shared what he had with him.

To what extent, his sister wouid never know. Only the three of us knew what was behind Paul's smile in the end.

12