All Comments on 'The Confession'

by Kiwi221801

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While there is some allure to this tale, it's goofed up by some spelling issue.

PASSIFIED? There's a dictionary for that.

YOUR? I caught that a couple times and there are guidebooks to help you though.

Edit and find an editor.

crashDcrashDover 1 year ago

i'm much more of an exhibitionist than a voyeur, but as a mature male, i could identify with the 3rd party in the story.

he was a very very lucky man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Mercy Fuck!

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was very realistic, well-written and loving. My wife has done the same thing with several of my buddies.

The first one, had just gone through a nasty divorce. So, to cheer him up, my wife became his fuck buddy – booty call for six months, until he found an actual girlfriend. He had a big cock and she loved the sex, and it was emotionally healing for him.

With another of my buddies she spent a weekend with him before he had his prostate gland removed. She enjoyed his hard cock, and he appreciated the weekend because he knew he would not have erections or ejaculate after his operation.

My wife has told me that the ‘mercy fuck’ is much more common that we realize. Most of her married girlfriends have given it up a few times, with their husband’s permission, to other men as an act of mercy.

My wife believes that it should be considered the civic duty of every sexy, young wife to ‘take one for the team’ every once in a while.

My wife enjoyed her ‘mercy fucks’ so much that she now regularly spreads her legs for other men – even without a reason. She loves other, big-cocked guys pumping their cum in her married cunt!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It’s always a joy to read a good story and then see some anonymous cunt rip it in the comment section. I enjoyed the sexy story. Thanks for sharing it. As for the douchebag with the cunty comments. Fuck off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous