The Confession

Story Info
I just fucked my friend who I bully.
949 words
4.25
21k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah...It's weird. I didn't even see him in that way...Until ya know.

So where to begin? My name is Dante (M20). I'm a college student. I play for their basketball team, which I'm pretty good at, being a starter. I'm a pretty popular guy. I'm 6'4, slim, black, with lovely curly hair, and light brown eyes. While I usually fuck around with whoever I want and hoop. I really only have one close friend, named Kriss (M19).

Kriss is my complete opposite in every way. 5'9, pasty white, blonde hair, blue eyes, and introverted. He only comes outside to hang out with me. I liked Kriss, but he always seemed a little weird to me. For one thing, he was built super feminine. I never knew whether it was an accident, but he had curvy hips and a sizable ass. Like it even jiggled sometimes, that's how nice it was. In my senior year in high school after PE, I smacked his ass to say 'good game' and it made a healthy bounce as the room echoed with my hit. He yelped and looked back at me with shy eyes. He never yelled at me, in fact looking back on it he might've been hoping for another smack. Speaking of...

Another weird thing about Kriss is that he seems to be so close to me. In middle school I relentlessly bullied him, I'll admit. I was a shithead. He was tough, though. Kriss would always stand up to me until freshman year. I slowed up on the bullying, and he kinda stuck by me since he only knew me in school. While I still teased him, It was more friendly little barbs and pushes. Kriss never seemed to mind.

When we got to college, we were roommates. It seemed like for the last few months he's been bating me to bully him. He'd call me names and tempt me to push him around. I'd do it, like the dumbass I am.

Last night was the night I realized his scheme.

I was in my shorts and nothing else. I often freeballed in my shorts, letting my balls breathe after a hot shower. I was in my bed, scrolling through Twitter on my phone. Kriss walked into the dorm room. He was fresh out of the shower, his hair still wet. He had a towel over his body, I assume he had shorts over it, like me. Nope. He dropped them, revealing he had bright red panties on. What made it worse he bent over to pick up the towel, giving me a perfect view of those panties hugging his ass perfectly. I was shocked, I gawked at them. Kriss turned, blushing.

"D-Don't look...queer." He said.

Embarrassed with a hard-on coming, I covered myself with a blanket and scoffed. "You're wearing panties, and I'M the queer?!"

"Y-Yeah...You're the queer. I bet you liked it."

"What?! No! Why the fuck would I like it?"

Kriss stood up, hands on his hips. "You must me. Any straight man would give me a wedgie right now."

I made a face. "Wha...Did you..."

"Well...I guess you're gay then."

I ain't the brightest, I know. I fell for it, running to him to grab the waistband with one hand and yank them up. The panties drove up his fat ass, causing him to moan out. "AH~!"

I let go, backing up. My face was hot, my heart was pumping. What made it worse was that I was hard. His moan turned me on. A lot. I spoke after a few minutes of silence. "...You're into that shit?"

Kriss nodded, approaching me. "I am. I...Uh...Like the way you bully me."

I looked on, dumbfounded. People are into that shit? Still shocks me.

He placed his hands on my hips looking up at me. "You may kick my ass but I have to ask." Kriss brushed his finger across my tent, nice and big. "Fuck me. Please."

I never considered myself to be bi. Well, until that moment. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. Pressing my hips agonist his forcefully. I grabbed his blonde hair and bent him over the desk we had for study, now used as my way to fuck a femboy. I smacked his ass a few times, letting my big hands mark his thick ass. He squealed with his tongue out, gripping the desk as he took each shot. His ass was red with hand prints. I finally pulled down his panties, letting my shorts down as well to reveal 8 inches of cock. Kriss looked on, shocked. "It's not gonna f-fit, Dante..."

I grabbed his hair and pulled it back harshly. "Who told you to speak? You call me daddy now, nerd." I grabbed the nearby lotion to lube my cock up, slipping it all in with little to no warning. Kriss gasped and tapped the desk like he was giving up. His legs had already given up on him, so I held his hips while I started thrusting. His ass jiggled as I made those backshots. Kriss whined and looked back at me with a mix of regret and pleasure. I smirked as I gave his bottom one more smack before increasing tempo, thrusting in his tight ass. I felt like I could hit his prostate with the rate I was going. I grabbed his hair, pounding him into the desk.

"Who am I?!" I yelled.

"Daddy!" Kriss moaned out.

"Who?!"

"DADDY~!"

With that, I came in his ass. I filled the largest load in him, my body shaking with how hard I busted. I pulled out, seeing the good stuff flow out of his ass.

So...I think I'm bi.