All Comments on 'The Confession'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
Great start

looking forword to lots more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
needs rewrite/revision

The story needs a full revision/rewrite along with editing. It's filled with local ism's most of which are unknown away from that area; the extreme frequent over and wrong use of "..." causes confusion.

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949almost 14 years ago
Comment About Annonomous 7/12/2010

I must be ignorant, Moondrift. As I read your story, I never noticed any localisms that detracted in any way from my enjoyment of the tale you were telling. As always I enjoyed the good read. Keep the stories coming, "..."'s and all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
After seeing Anonymous's comment...

I reread this piece carefully but gave up in disgust halfway through because I couldn't find any "local isms". Despite Moondrift being an Aussie, I saw not a single 'Cobber' or 'Dingo's arse'. Why do Americans enjoy being SO far up their own arses? I have always found Moondrift's grammar and spelling impeccable, unlike so many so-called 'authors' on this site, whose attempts to mangle the English language are often just plain excruciating.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Don 't pay attention to all of these "great literary critics", who wouldn't recognize a good story if it was jammed up their asses.

If they want to read classics, let them get off of LIT and go to the library. Personally, I thought it was a pretty good little mother and son incest tale. I quite enjoyed it and thank you for having written it for us.

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
very good start

keep on writing and improving...she is very hot for her son, mmm

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

Can't wait to see what may happen next with them. Keep on writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
beautiful story

I would like to read more of how they coped with their sexual relationship, and did she really give him a child.

Thanks

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 14 years ago
Not the usual Moondrift fare, but still hot!

I see you've departed from the usual theme of the son actually getting his mother pregnant (although you do hint in the last sentence that he might do it in the future). But that is one hot mother-son story just the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*sigh*

I wasn't going to leave a comment, but since others are insulting those pointing out flaws, I will. that you're the only mother whose ever been seduced (who's) - (http://www.enchantedlearning.com/grammar/contractions/ is a great site for contractions) - Blow you nose - Instead of her usually shower - turned on the television and then turned it of again - These are just a few of the more obvious mistakes. Continued...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My previous comment being said...

I do want to commend moondrift for having better spelling and grammar than 99% of any other 'writer' or poster here. Moondrift, please get an editor. A decent editor would have corrected every mistake I posted and many that I did not. Take your stories and yourself to the next level and get an editor to fix the simple mistakes made here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*sigh*

I wasn't going to leave a comment, but since others are insulting those pointing out flaws, I will. that you're the only mother whose ever been seduced (who's) - - Blow you nose - Instead of her usually shower - turned on the television and then turned it of again - These are just a few of the more obvious mistakes. Continued...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another winner from Moondrift--how motherfucking spreads

The great Moondrift never disappoints. Two best friends let their hair down, as Marion confides to Anne that her son Peter has been fucking the shit out of her for years--and she's wild about it! No one has ever given her the powerful fucks that her own son Peter gives her every day! Anne's boy David's already confessed to his mother that he wants--desperately needs!--his own mother's cunt. Anne thinks, why not? It's a question many thousands of mothers are asking themselves nowadays, as they conclude that their boy's got something big and real hard swinging between his legs that belongs way up their motherly twat. They know that at his age their son's got plenty of rich warm semen sloshing around in his hot young balls that he wants to give his mom right up between her legs--the best gift a son can ever give his dear beloved mother! Once young Dave slips his big hard prick up his own mother's cunt he discovers how cozy and comfy his cock feels surrounded by mommy-cunt--and how familiar! He grins--he's been up here before. It's his own fucken birth canal! The boy fucks away like he was born for it--like all sons, HE WAS! Finally, he grunts and creams the same twat he popped out of, as his mother joyfully receives her boy's gift of his potent young sperm. Anne wonders if her son'd want to be a daddy. What a question--it's every boy's dream to fuck a baby up his own mother's cunt. Young motherfucking son and joyful son-fucked mother--the most beautiful thing in the world!

oliver1242oliver1242almost 14 years ago
Continue this story

Will you please continue this story. I would love to see another chapter or two to find out how they are coping with their lives after the beginning of this very special love affair. Will Anne get to ask David if he would like to be a father? Will they have any children? Will her sister and nephew also have any children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the most exciting sex I've ever had

and that is how it is between a mother and son or father and daughter or brother and sister or aunt......like they say...vice is nice but incest is best....you just cannot beat it....go for it.....

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

What can I say? I've run out of words to describe how good an author Moondrift is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but could have gone further with sister swapping sons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story and you didn't rush it. I had the porn star Jodie West in my mind as the mother in your story. It's so good when a woman let's go all her sexual inhibitions.

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

Need to know the difference between words. Using to when you should be using too and using where when you should be using were. There was more but that is all I remember. But it was okay. Feeling generous so you get a 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous