The Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
Madison has an adventure with a couple gym bros.
4k words
4.75
11.4k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,824 Followers

Author's Note: this story involves cuckolding.

Lucas and Madison didn't speak explicitly about their situation at all for the rest of the morning. They went through their regular morning routine, drinking coffee and having breakfast together. But every now and then, they exchanged mischievous, nervous smiles, and when Lucas kissed Madison goodbye as he left for work, he said with an embarrassed grin, "Uh...have fun at work, okay?"

Madison giggled and said, "I will, honey."

Lucas couldn't even describe how he felt as he went to work that morning. This situation was so bizarre, and he had all kinds of worries and qualms about it. What if Madison began to lose respect for him? What if she developed feelings for another man? The whole situation could go bad so easily in so many different ways. But at the same time, the exact thing he had been fantasizing about for months had actually happened, and it felt like a dream come true. He went through the entire day at least a little bit turned on, and at one point, he was having such a hard time focusing on his work as he thought about what Madison might be doing with another man at that very moment that he had to run off to the bathroom and jerk off.

Madison, meanwhile, had similar concerns floating in the back of her mind. Sure, Lucas had gotten a thrill from her infidelity this time, but how long would that last? Would he eventually get over his excitement and become so jealous that he couldn't tolerate it any more? And if he did, would Madison be able to stop? She wasn't sure she would, based on how excited she was by the prospect of being liberated in this way, free to give her body to any man she wanted.

She decided it would be best not to sleep with the same guy over and over again. That would feel too much like a real "affair." It might genuinely hurt Lucas's feelings, which of course she didn't want to do, and there was always the risk that Madison might develop feelings for the guy. So as she pondered her next move, she knew Chris was not an option. Of course, when she got into the office, he quickly made his way to her to see if she was open to a second round, but she quickly brushed him off. Fortunately, it didn't seem like he had blabbed about their fling to the other people in the office, or if he did, they were good at hiding it, because nobody was acting any differently toward her.

She briefly considered if there were any other men in the office she might want to have sex with, but none were as hot as Chris, and she didn't want to become known as the office slut. So instead, she decided to duck out of the office a little early and head to the gym to scope out her options there. She felt her body tingling with excitement. It was so fun being able to look out at the world this way. It reminded her of her single days in college, when every night at the bar presented a new buffet of hot men who were all eager to get her into bed.

When she got to the gym, there was the usual range of body types. The middle aged and overweight folks determined to shed pounds, the skinny guys trying to put on muscle, and everything in between. But as always, the gym had its fair share of regulars who spent as much time as they could sculpting their bodies into peak condition. Madison eyed each of them as she worked up a sweat on an exercise bike, dismissing some immediately as too bulky, too skinny, or otherwise not her type.

Finally, she spotted two college-aged guys lifting weights together. She briefly worried they might be gay, but then saw both of them scoping out a hot girl who walked past and grinning at each other. Madison smiled to herself. She hadn't been fucked by two guys at once since college, but it had been so fun. She thought about how Lucas would react to the idea of his wife getting double teamed, giggling at the fact that he would probably blow his load in about ten seconds just hearing about it.

There was a little open area for stretching right by the weights, so she walked over to where the two guys were and began stretching right in front of them. She was in just a sports bra and a tight pair of gym shorts, and she could quickly feel the guys' eyes on her, even when her back was to them, bending over to give them a perfect view of her round little butt.

After a minute or two, she turned around, happy to catch them both staring at her. They tried to act casual, like they were in the middle of lifting weights, but it was obvious that they had just been enjoying the view. She giggled and said, "Hi, guys."

"Oh, uh, hey," one of the guys said, lifting a dumbbell and showing off his prominent bicep to her.

"I haven't seen you two around here before," Madison said. "Do you go to the college?"

"Yeah," the other guy said. "We usually use their gym but it's closed for repairs for a few days."

"Lucky for me," Madison said with a smile, eyeing them up and down. Each of them was wearing a loose-fitting tank top that showed off a lot of their hard, sweaty bodies. One had dark, curly hair, while the other had short, blond hair.

They smiled back at her, then glanced at each other, as if trying to confirm that this woman was actually hitting on them.

"So listen," Madison said, wanting to move things along quickly. "My husband's gonna be at work for another couple hours. I'm gonna be all alone at home. Do you think you two might want to...keep me company?"

The guys' mouths both fell open in shock at how direct Madison was being. "Seriously?" one of them asked.

"Completely," Madison said, smiling and biting her lower lip sexily.

"Uh...hell yeah," the other guy said with a grin.

Madison giggled. "Great," she said. "Give me your number and I'll text you my address. I'm gonna run home and shower, and you two can head over when you're ready? But be quick, okay?"

They gave her their number and she texted them the address. It was such a thrill to pick up two guys like this, not even knowing their names. She rushed home and took a quick shower, then slipped into a pair of panties and a thin, oversized t-shirt that went down to her upper thigh.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. She skipped to the door and opened it. The two guys were standing there, freshly showered and in t-shirts and shorts, glancing around a little nervously, as if not wanting anybody to see them. But then they saw Madison in just her t-shirt, her long, smooth legs on full display and her nipples poking through the fabric of the shirt, and they just grinned and eyed her up and down. "Come on in, guys," she said.

They happily came inside, and the curly-haired guy said, "So, uh, when does your husband get home again?"

"Oh, I dunno, like five or six?" Madison said nonchalantly. "I'm not worried about him."

"No?" the blond guy asked, smirking a little and taking a step closer to her. "He might get upset seeing you all alone with two guys like us."

She smiled, thinking about how much Lucas would love seeing exactly what she was doing. "Well then maybe he should do a better job taking care of my needs," she said, sliding a hand up the blond guy's chest over his t-shirt.

"Damn, girl," the curly-haired guy said, lifting up the bottom of her t-shirt to see what panties she was wearing. "Poor guy probably doesn't know how to keep up with a woman like you."

The blond guy laughed as Madison slid her hand under his t-shirt, feeling his six-pack abs. "Don't worry, though," he said. "We'll give you exactly what you need."

"Fuck yeah we will," the curly-haired guy said, sliding her t-shirt over her waist. "Let's go ahead and get rid of this, shall we?"

He pulled the shirt over Madison's head, tossing it to the floor and immediately grabbing her tits, squeezing them firmly and pulling her backside against his body. She could feel his prominent bulge rubbing against her butt and knew she wasn't going to be disappointed by what he was packing.

Meanwhile, the blond guy pulled his own t-shirt over his head, revealing a smooth, muscled chest. Madison ran her hands up and down his body in delight as he unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts.

"Get on your fucking knees, now," the blond guy said as the curly-haired guy took a step back and began undressing himself.

"Mmmm, I love a man who tells me what to do," Madison moaned as she slid down to her knees. She could feel a wet spot forming on her panties.

"Of course you do," the curly-haired guy said. He had taken off his shirt, revealing a fuzzy chest with sculpted pecs. "You're gonna do exactly what we tell you like a good girl, aren't you?"

"Mmmmm, yessss, sir, whatever you say," Madison said, looking up at them with big, submissive eyes.

The blond guy dropped his shorts and boxers and thrust his dick in Madison's face. It was huge, one of the biggest she'd ever seen, over 9 inches. The curly-haired guy followed. His dick wasn't quite as massive, but was still bigger than Lucas's by about an inch.

"Oh, wow," Madison said. "I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you two."

They grinned down at her. "Look up at me and stick your tongue out," the blond guy said.

She did, and the blond guy started slapping her face with his dick. The curly-haired guy laughed and the two of them high-fived. Madison happily licked the shaft every time it came down on her face, until finally he let it go and she quickly slid it between her lips, trying to take as much as she could down her throat.

"Damn, eager little slut," the curly-haired guy said.

"Yeah, wow, I think she likes it," the blond guy said with a laugh. "Not many girls can take the whole thing, but she's fucking trying her best, isn't she?"

It was true. Madison was bobbing her head back and forth on the blond guy's cock, taking more and more each time, struggling to take the whole thing. He grabbed her head and held it in place, sliding it as far as he could. She did her best to suppress her gag reflex, until her nose just barely grazed his pubes and she began choking on his cock. Still, he held her head in place like that for a second or two.

"Damn, this bitch is fucking talented," the curly-haired guy said, watching and stroking his hard-on.

Finally, the blond guy released her and she pulled back, sputtering and smiling up at the two of them.

"Come on, let's go, my turn," the curly-haired guy said quickly, thrusting his dick in her face.

Madison recovered as quickly as she could and started eagerly blowing the curly-haired guy now. His dick being a little shorter, she could more easily get it all the way down her throat, though it was still a bit of an effort.

He gripped her head in both hands and began fucking her face. "Fuck yeah, take this fucking dick," he groaned, then looked over at the blond guy. "I bet her husband doesn't do this to her, huh?"

They both laughed. "No way," the blond guy said. "Go ahead, fuck this bitch's face. That's what she wants, isn't it, you little slut?"

The curly-haired guy released her head. Madison slid her mouth off his dick and looked up at the two of them with wide eyes. "Oh my god, yes, I love when guys get rough with me," she said.

The guys looked at each other and grinned. "Take us to your bedroom, slut," the curly-haired guy said. "We want to fuck you in your husband's bed."

Madison giggled and stood up, leading them down the hall to the bedroom. The blond guy quickly grabbed her by the waist and easily picked her up, tossing her onto the bed. It was such a thrill lying on her own sheets, the same ones she slept in with Lucas every night, and now seeing two college studs climbing in with her, ready to fuck her brains out.

The curly-haired guy rolled her over and spread her legs. "Damn, this bitch is fucking soaked," he said, rubbing her wet panties with his fingers.

"Yeah, because she's fucking desperate to get some real dick inside her," the blond guy said, positioning himself at Madison's head so he could continue feeding her his massive cock.

"Oh my god, you have no idea," Madison moaned as the curly-haired guy peeled her panties off. Then he crawled between her legs and began lapping eagerly at her pussy with his tongue. "Ohhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuck, that feels so goooooood!" she whimpered.

"Come on, get my dick back in your mouth," the blond guy said, placing his dick at her lips. "There ya go, just suck on the tip a little bit while my buddy makes you cum."

Madison looked up at him with wide eyes as she took the first couple inches of his dick between her lips and swirled her tongue around the head. He smirked down at her, then reached down and grabbed her tits, flicking and pinching her nipples. The curly-haired guy kept eating her out, and her moans escalated to a fever-pitch. The blond guy held her face in place, so that the tip of his cock stayed in her mouth, until her body began trembling and writhing, her hips thrusting up in the air as the curly-haired guy flicked her clitoris with his tongue.

Finally, the blond guy pulled away and the curly-haired guy pulled his head back from her pussy. Madison looked up at them both in awe. "Holy shit, that was incredible," she said.

They both laughed. "Don't worry, that was just orgasm number one," the curly-haired guy said. "We're gonna fuck plenty more out of you."

"Oh my god," Madison moaned. She spread her legs wide and said, "I need a fucking cock inside me right fucking now."

Again, the guys laughed, and the curly-haired guy quickly stepped up, lining his dick up with her pussy. "Here ya go, slut," he said, then easily thrust into her dripping wet pussy.

Madison cried out in pleasure, wrapped her legs around the curly-haired guy's muscular body, and pulled him toward her, making out with him desperately. The guy began fucking her hard and fast, pinning her hands above her head as he kissed her, then kissed his way down her neck and sucked on her tits. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Your dick feels so fucking good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He fucked her like that for a while. The blond guy just lay to the side, grinning at his friend's performance. Finally, he stood up next to the bed and said, "All right, dude, stop hogging this bitch."

The curly-haired guy laughed. He had built up quite a sweat now. It dripped from his body onto hers as he pulled out of her and moved to the side. The blond guy wasted no time replacing him, quickly sliding all 9 inches into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh goddddd," Madison moaned. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been filled up like this. She felt his dick so deep inside her. It was incredible.

The blond guy grinned down at her. "You like getting passed back and forth between two guys, don't you, slut?" he asked.

"Fuck yes, I do," she gasped. "Jesus Christ, your dick is filling me up so good!"

He laughed. "Yeah, it looks like I'm stretching you out a little," he said. "Think your husband will notice?"

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Madison moaned. "I don't fucking care if he notices, please ruin my pussy for him, he doesn't deserve it anyway!"

Saying things like this really turned her on, especially thinking about how she was going to be telling Lucas about it later as he got off on it.

The guys laughed. "Damn, this bitch is crazy," the curly-haired guy said.

"Yeah, she is," the blond guy agreed.

"Oh my god, please just fuck me, nice and hard, I want to cum on your fat fucking cock!" Madison begged.

The blond guy grinned, held her down, and began pounding her wet pussy hard and fast. "That's it, bitch, forget about your dumbass husband, just take this fucking cock like a good slut," he growled into her ear.

"Nnngghh! Nnngghh! Ohhhh my godddddddd!" she cried, her body practically convulsing against his as her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him. A second orgasm, more intense than the first, rippled through her body.

"Fuck yeah, dude," the curly-haired guy said. "Now flip this bitch over, she needs two dicks at the same time."

The blond guy grinned and nodded, pulling out and rolling Madison's temporarily limp body over onto her stomach. "Come on, slut, get that ass in the air," he ordered her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, gathering herself from her orgasm.

She brought herself up on her hands and knees, arching her back sexily. The blond guy quickly thrust himself back inside her as the curly-haired guy came around to her head and slid his dick down her throat. She was being taken at both ends by a couple of young college studs and she was delirious with pleasure. She thought about how this would surpass Lucas's wildest expectations.

"Hell yeah, bro," the curly-haired guy said, raising his hand in the air for a high-five.

The blond guy laughed and high-fived his friend above Madison's sweaty body. Then he reached down and gripped her butt with both hands so he could fuck her harder and faster. "Goddamn, this is some nice pussy," he groaned.

He brought his hand up and started spanking her firmly.

"Fuck yeah, leave a handprint on this bitch," the curly-haired guy said with a laugh. Madison whimpered and moaned, but her sounds were muffled by the cock in her mouth. The curly-haired guy gripped her head, keeping it in place so he could fuck her face. "Shut the fuck up and take this dick, slut," he growled at her.

She happily complied, bobbing her head back and forth on his cock while at the same time backing her ass up on the blond guy's dick as he continued spanking her. She knew her ass must be turning red, but she loved it.

"Let's switch," the curly-haired guy said.

The blond guy pulled out and they quickly traded places. Madison felt like she was in heaven. She couldn't believe how long she'd gone having boring, vanilla sex with Lucas when this is what she could have been doing the whole time. As the curly-haired guy gripped her waist and pounded her pussy, she felt a third orgasm building.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmm!" she moaned around the blond guy's thick cock.

"That's it, cum for us again, slut," the blond guy said. He looked at the curly-haired guy and said, "Spank that ass some more, show her what a bad little girl she's being."

The curly-haired guy laughed and slapped her ass several times. The blond guy pulled his cock out of her mouth, allowing her to cry out in pleasure as she came again. Her head collapsed into the sheets and her body went limp again as the curly-haired guy fucked her straight through the entire orgasm.

"Fuck yeah," the curly-haired guy said, slapping her ass one last time triumphantly, then pulling out. "Let's paint this bitch with our loads, dude."

"Hell yeah," the blond guy said.

He rolled Madison over onto her back. She lay there in a state of complete bliss as both guys stroked their big dicks, aiming them straight at her sweaty, limp body.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," the curly-haired guy groaned, blowing a huge load onto her flat stomach and shaved pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," the blond guy groaned, blowing his own load onto her face and tits.

By the end, she was a complete mess, covered in sweat and thick, sticky cum.

"That's how you fucking do it, bro," the blond guy said, high-fiving the curly-haired guy one more time.

"Fuck yeah," the curly-haired guy agreed, then smirked down at Madison. "Give us a call when you want some more, slut."

"Wait, one more thing," Madison said. She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and handed it to the blond guy. "Take a picture of me, I want to show my husband."

The guys burst out laughing. "Goddamn, girl, you're crazy," the blond guy said.

"It's okay, he'll probably just get off on it," she giggled.

The guys exchanged a look, shaking their heads and laughing. The blond guy held Madison's phone up, snapping a few pictures of her used body. "Jesus, he sounds like a complete fucking loser," the curly-haired guy said.

"I know, right?" Madison said. "Thanks for your help, I really needed this."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,824 Followers
12