The Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers

"Anytime," the blond guy said, dropping her phone on the bed next to her.

They both dressed quickly and walked out, leaving her a complete mess.

***

Lucas got home about a half hour later, after Madison had been able to clean herself up. He was already worked up as soon as he walked in the door, half-expecting (or hoping) to walk in on her in the middle of getting fucked. Instead, he found her lying in bed in an open robe, her naked body on display, a sly smile on her face.

"Hi, baby," she said.

Lucas swallowed nervously. "Hi," he said.

"Why don't you join me in the bed?"

"Uh...yeah, okay," he agreed, quickly undressing down to his briefs.

Madison giggled a little when she saw he was already fully hard. He got into bed a little tentatively.

"Did...did you...?" he asked.

"Did I what?" she asked with a smile, running a finger down her chest, between her breasts.

Lucas sighed. "You know," he said.

"Get fucked?" Madison prompted.

Lucas slid his hand over her flat stomach and around her waist, nodding.

"Hmm," Madison said. "Maybe you should slide your dick inside me and find out."

Lucas let out a trembling sigh. He pulled his briefs down, moved on top of her, and pressed the head of his dick between her pussy lips. As he slid inside her, he was stunned to discover she was noticeably looser. "Jesus," he whispered. Madison just looked up at him and smiled. "He...he must have been huge," Lucas said.

Madison giggled. "One of them was," she said.

Lucas's mouth fell open. "One of them?"

Madison nodded. "Well, they were both bigger than you, but one of them was...massive," she said.

"Oh fuck," Lucas groaned, starting to fuck her. "You took two dicks today?"

"At the same time," Madison said. "I picked up two college studs at the gym. They took turns on my pussy and fucked me from both ends."

"Oh my god," Lucas whispered, feeling himself getting close already.

Madison giggled again, loving the fact that he was obviously not going to be able to last long. But she wanted to at least show him the picture before he blew his load, so she pulled it off her night stand and opened the photo. "They made such a mess of your slutty little wife," she said. "See?"

She held the photo in front of Lucas's face as he fucked her. His eyes widened, a whimpering moan escaped his lips, and she felt his dick pulsing inside her, not having lasted even a full minute.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers
12