The Confession Ch. 03

Story Info
Madison helps Lucas get a promotion.
4.8k words
4.65
8.8k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,832 Followers

Author's Note: this story involves cuckolding.

It took days before Madison was able to share the full story of her adventure with the two guys she met at the gym, because she could only tell it in five-minute increments before Lucas would blow his load. Sometimes he fucked her as she told him about it, sometimes she stroked him, sometimes he stroked himself. No matter what, he tended to cum whenever she told him about the guys making fun of her "loser husband" while they fucked her. It was kind of weird how turned on he seemed to get by his own humiliation, but to be honest, she found it pretty funny and a bit of a turn on herself. And she was happy to see his enthusiasm never seemed to wane, an encouraging sign that she would be able to continue her adventures for some time.

Now it was just a question of where to look next for another man to fuck her. But it didn't take long for an opportunity to land right in her lap. During the same week that Madison spent telling Lucas the story of her adventure with the two guys from the gym, Lucas let her know that he was up for a big promotion at work that he was really nervous about.

Madison had met Lucas's boss, Roger, on various occasions and had always found him to be really handsome. He was older, probably in his fifties. He stayed in great shape and had a thick, brown beard. He was the kind of guy who exuded a natural masculinity. Lucas had told her that he had a reputation as a womanizer, that he'd slept with most of his 20-something secretaries. So when Lucas told her about his possible promotion, she immediately had the idea of helping to seal the deal for her husband while having a little fun herself.

She secretly got Roger's phone number off Lucas's phone and began texting him one day while Lucas was at work. "Hi, this is Lucas's wife, Madison. I'm not sure if you remember me, but Lucas told me he's up for a big promotion, and I just wanted to reach out and see if there was anything I could do to help you make your decision."

At first, Roger replied tentatively, thanking her for reaching out but saying he wasn't sure there was anything she could do. Madison knew Roger was attracted to her from the way he had eyed her up and down on the previous occasions they'd met, so it was clear that she just needed to push things a little further to make something happen. So she took a selfie of her in a robe, the top hanging open to reveal plenty of cleavage, and sent it to him with the message, "Are you sure?"

Roger replied, "I don't think Lucas would like it if he knew you were sending me pictures like that."

Madison smiled and replied, "Good thing he doesn't know about it. Besides, all I care about is if you like it."

Roger answered, "I do. Why don't you go ahead and open that robe up for me?"

Madison happily complied, taking another selfie with the robe hanging wide open, her naked body on full display. She sent it to him and said, "Maybe you should make Lucas work late tonight. He wants that promotion so bad, I'm sure he'll do whatever you say."

Roger replied, "Naughty girl. I'll be over in half an hour."

A few minutes later, Lucas texted, saying that his boss had just given him an assignment and he would have to work late. Madison giggled to herself and texted back, "Aw, too bad. I'll be missing you!" She felt her pussy getting wet. She knew it was wrong, but something about lying to him really turned her on. Knowing that he was sitting at his desk, completely oblivious to the fact that his own boss was on his way over to fuck his wife in his own bed, made her so excited.

After a while, there was a knock on the door, and Madison greeted Roger in the robe, still hanging open. Roger looked around, grinning, then turned to her and said, "Damn, girl, the neighbors might see."

"Then you better hurry up and come inside," Madison said with a laugh.

Roger quickly entered, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her. "I can't believe you're willing to do this just to get Lucas a little promotion," he said.

"Well, that's part of it," Madison said, unbuttoning Roger's shirt to reveal his hairy chest. "The other part is...I've just always wanted you to fuck me."

Roger grinned, pulling her closer to him and grabbing her butt. "Yeah?"

"Mmhm," Madison said, looking up at him with wide eyes and biting her lower lip.

"Take me to the bedroom," Roger growled.

"Mmm, yes, Daddy," Madison said.

Roger grinned, clearly loving being called that, then followed Madison to the bedroom. As soon as they got inside, he pulled the robe off of her, then quickly tore his own shirt off and dropped his pants. He pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, making out with her. "Don't worry, I gave your husband some busy work that'll keep him occupied for another hour or two."

Madison laughed. "Perfect," she said, wrapping her legs around him and running her fingers through his hairy chest. She loved the way it felt. "We can take our time."

Roger kissed his way down her neck, stopping to suck on her tits. "You're so fucking beautiful," he groaned.

"Mmmm, thank you, Daddy," she moaned. "I love the way your mouth feels on my tits."

"Mmm, good girl," he said, then kissed down her flat stomach until he was between her legs. "Daddy's gonna eat your pussy now, is that what my good girl wants?"

"Ohhhh, yesss, Daddy!" Madison squealed.

Roger grinned, then started eating her out. Madison moaned in pleasure, loving the way his beard felt against her legs. He continued for some time, expertly tonguing her pussy, teasing her clit with his fingers, occasionally sliding a finger or two inside her. Eventually, she was dripping wet and writhing on the bed, gripping the back of his head as he licked her. She came hard, then Roger pulled back and looked up at her, her pussy juices dripping down his beard.

"Oh my god, Lucas has never gotten me this wet," Madison said with a laugh, sliding her hand between her legs. A wet spot had formed on the sheets below her.

Roger laughed. He raised himself up on his knees on the bed, in just his boxers. Madison gazed up at his sculpted, hairy body, smiling with delight. "I think you're ready for this now," he said, pulling his boxers down and revealing a hard, thick, 8-inch cock.

"Ooooh, Daddy, your dick is so perfect," Madison moaned, staring at it and spreading her legs for him. "Will you pretty please put it inside me?"

He smirked at her, then said, "Wrap those pretty little lips around it first."

Madison whimpered and pouted a little, impatient to feel his big dick inside her, but she did as she was told, getting on her hands and knees and taking his cock in her mouth.

Roger rested his hand on the back of her head and lightly thrust in and out of her mouth. "Fuck yeah, such a good girl," he groaned.

"Mmmpphh," Madison moaned as she deepthroated him. When she pulled back, she looked up at him and said, "Ohhh, Daddy, you're so much bigger than Lucas is."

Roger laughed. "I should make that fucking loser work late more often," he said. "Sounds like you need a real man to take care of you."

Madison giggled. "I really do," she said, tonguing the head of his cock. "I wonder what he's doing right now."

"I know exactly what he's doing," he said, guiding his dick down her throat. "He's hunched over his desk doing exactly what the fuck I told him to do."

"Mmmmm," Madison moaned. "I guess both of us are gonna be following your orders today."

"That's right," Roger said. "Now turn around and show me that ass."

Madison smiled and quickly presented herself to Roger, arching her back sexily and wiggling her butt at him.

"Goddamn," Roger said, sliding a hand along her ass and rubbing her wet pussy with his thumb. "Such a shame you're married to some loser who can't take care of this pussy the way you deserve."

Madison giggled. "It's okay," she said. "You can do it for him, Daddy."

He slid his thumb inside her, making her moan, then pulled out and lined his cock up to her opening. "You ready to get a real fucking?"

"Oh my god, I'm so ready," Madison moaned. "Please fuck me."

Roger slid inside her, filling her wet pussy up. He gripped her ass with both hands and began thrusting in and out of her.

"Is that what you fucking needed, you naughty little cheating slut?" Roger asked.

"Oh god...oh god...ohhhh yessssss," Madison moaned, gripping the sheets tightly with both hands as he pounded her. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard!"

He pulled her body up against his so that he could reach around and squeeze her tits while kissing her neck. She happily bounced back and forth against his cock, her eyes rolling back in her head.

He made her cum for the second time fucking her like that, then flipped her over on her back and climbed between her legs, quickling sliding back into her. She looked up at him as he stared intensely into her eyes. It was so hot.

"Kiss me," she said. The other guys she had fucked hadn't been very interested in kissing, but seeing Roger on top of her, staring down at her, she felt the urge to make out with him.

He leaned down, pressing his lips to hers, and their tongues hungrily slid into each other's mouths. It was almost romantic, and she felt an intoxicating mix of guilt and pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his body and pulled him closer to her as they continued to make out. He began fucking her more gently and their moans grew more passionate.

"Ohhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh god!" Madison moaned. She looked up at him intensely. "I want you to cum inside me."

Roger's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Oh god...oh god...I'm gonna cum again...keep kissing me!" she cried out.

He leaned down and kept kissing her, continuing to fuck her until her body began trembling and going limp with her third orgasm. Then he let out a visceral growl and thrust into her one last time. She could feel his cock pulsing a big load inside her. It was incredible.

Afterward, he rolled off of her, and they both gazed up at the ceiling, smiling, their bodies glistening with sweat.

"That was amazing," Madison told him.

"Yeah," Roger agreed, then looked over at her with a smile. "Wanna hear something funny?"

"Sure, what?" Madison asked.

"I was already gonna give Lucas the promotion," Roger said.

Madison laughed. "Really?"

"Yep," Roger said. "I mean, the job is basically doing my bitch work all day, so he seems perfect for it."

She laughed again and cuddled against him, rubbing her fingers through his hairy chest. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her naked body closer to him. Again, this felt different from the other guys she had been with, none of whom had been interested in cuddling afterward.

They nestled against each other like that for a few minutes, and to Madison's surprise, she noticed Roger's penis beginning to stiffen up a little bit.

"Ya know," Roger said. "Lucas will probably be working for another hour. We could maybe go for round two, if you want."

She smiled, then climbed on top of him.

***

The second round was faster and rougher than the first, but it was still plenty of fun. She came again, and Roger added another load to his first. She could feel him oozing out of her after it was over.

After Roger left, Madison had a naughty thought, and purposefully decided not to shower. She just slid on a pair of panties and lay in bed, waiting for Lucas. About fifteen minutes later, she heard him walk inside and plod down the hallway to the bedroom.

He opened the door, his tie loosened and his sleeves rolled up, looking exhausted. But when he saw Madison lying there, looking sweaty and used, his mouth fell open. "Oh my god," he said, dropping his briefcase on the floor. "Did you...?"

She smiled and nodded. "He left about fifteen minutes ago," she said.

Lucas smiled a little. He had been so exhausted from all the extra work his boss had made him do, but already he felt his hard-on forming in his pants. Madison looked so beautiful. She was practically glowing. It was obvious whoever had fucked her had done a good job. "Who was it?" Lucas asked, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her.

Madison smiled slyly. She patted the bed next to her. "Come get into bed with me and I'll tell you all about it," she said.

Lucas grinned and quickly pulled his tie off. On his way to the bed, he kicked his shoes off, dropped his pants to the floor, and unbuttoned his shirt.

Madison giggled at how eager he was, then looked down and saw his hard-on straining against his briefs. "Wow, so excited already," she said.

Lucas blushed, but openly rubbed himself anyway. He still felt embarrassed to be doing this, but they were both getting used to it by now. "Come on, tell me," he said. "Who was it?"

She smiled at him, drawing out the suspense. "Well...let's just say...I think you're gonna get that promotion."

Lucas's mouth fell open. "You mean...?"

Madison nodded.

"So that's why he gave me all that work to do?" he asked.

She giggled. "He said it was just a bunch of busy work."

"That fucking asshole," Lucas said, but he was stroking himself faster.

"That fucking asshole came inside your wife...twice," Madison said, rubbing her pussy over her panties.

"Twice?" Lucas asked.

"Mmhmmm," Madison said. "He fucked me for an hour, pumped a big load inside me, and then we cuddled for a few minutes and he was already up for round two."

"Jesus," Lucas whispered. Something about hearing that they had cuddled seemed to turn him on more than anything.

"I couldn't believe it either," Madison said. "I mean, you've certainly never done that."

"Oh fuck," Lucas moaned. "Was he...good?"

Madison giggled. "Well, he made me cum four times, so I'd say that's pretty good. Again, something you've never even come close to doing."

"You fucking slut," Lucas said, stroking himself even faster.

"Oh, I was definitely a slut for him," Madison agreed. "He's just so fucking...masculine."

"Nngghh," Lucas groaned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...he had a nice, hairy chest, and he's bigger and stronger than you," Madison said. "And he has a bigger dick than you."

"Ngh," Lucas whimpered.

Madison smiled. "And he fucked me so much better than you. He's pretty much superior in every way."

"Oh god."

"And I called him 'Daddy' the whole time," she added.

"Jesus Christ, really?" Lucas whispered.

She nodded, delighted by how helplessly excited he was by all of this. "You wanna see what he did to your wife's tight little pussy?" she asked, sliding a finger under her panties.

Lucas's mouth fell open and he nodded desperately.

Madison giggled and slid her panties down. Strands of Roger's cum stretched from her pussy to the fabric of her panties. Drops of cum were oozing out of her.

"Oh my god," Lucas moaned, his eyes wide. "I can't believe you let my boss fucking cum inside you."

"Twice," Madison reminded him with a smile.

"I have to fuck you," Lucas said urgently.

"Hmmm, I don't know," she said. "Roger said you're a loser who doesn't deserve my pussy."

Lucas turned bright red and stared intensely at her. "Are you serious? You're not gonna let me?"

She hesitated, savoring the way she was torturing him, then laughed and said, "Oh, okay, go ahead, baby. Just be quick, okay?"

Lucas hastily climbed on top of her and unceremoniously slid his dick inside her. He couldn't believe how slick with cum it felt. "Oh my god," he groaned.

"Wow, you like having your boss's sloppy seconds, huh?" Madison asked teasingly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Lucas groaned. "I can feel his cum inside you. You're such a fucking...little...slut."

"That's it," Madison said. "Fuck your slut wife's used, cum-filled pussy."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Lucas whimpered, thrusting into her a few more times before he couldn't hold back anymore. He added his load to his boss's and collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily.

Madison smiled and pet his head gently until he rolled off of her.

***

Afterward, they cleaned up and got in their pajamas, lying in bed together.

"So...the promotion's really mine?" Lucas asked Madison with a smile.

Madison laughed. "Sure is," she said. "Funny thing is, after we were done, he told me he was already planning on giving it to you anyway."

Lucas laughed too. "Oh," he said. "So you fucked him for nothing?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that," Madison said with a sly smile. "I got quite a lot out of it."

Lucas sighed, feeling a stir of arousal. He felt his flaccid penis twitch a little, but that was all, which made him think about how his boss had so easily been able to get it up for another round. It was further proof that Roger really was the superior man and deserved to fuck Lucas's wife if he wanted to. At this thought, his cock stirred some more, but he still didn't get hard.

"So...are we really just gonna keep doing this?" Lucas asked awkwardly. Every now and then, usually right after he had cum, he felt weird about this whole thing.

"I mean...only for as long as you're okay with it and we're still having fun," Madison said reassuringly. To be honest, she absolutely did not want to stop, but she also loved Lucas and didn't want to do anything to hurt him. "Are you?" she asked hopefully.

"Still having fun?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah."

Lucas sighed again. "I mean...yeah, definitely," he admitted. "It's just...it hasn't changed how you, like...think of me?"

Madison rubbed his chest comfortingly. "Sweetie, no," she said. "I mean, sure, this whole thing is pretty weird, but like you said, it seems pretty common. And lots of couples do different things to spice up their love life after it's been a few years."

Lucas took her hand in his. "You mean it?"

"Of course, baby," Madison said sincerely. It was true that this new situation had not diminished her love for him, though she politely left out that she did find his fetish for this a bit...pathetic. She just didn't mind, since that was a big part of the fun. Knowing Lucas was getting off on her indiscretions added to the thrill in its own funny kind of way.

"I love you," Lucas said.

"I love you too," Madison said.

There was a pause, and Madison got the impression that there was something else Lucas wanted to say.

"What is it?" she asked.

Lucas flashed an embarrassed smile. "Nothing, I just..." he began. He hesitated, then finished his sentence. "I just...I wish there was a way I could...watch."

Madison couldn't help but let out a surprised laugh. "Really?" she asked. "You'd actually want to...see that?"

"I mean...yeah, I think so," Lucas said, blushing.

"I don't know if you could handle it, baby," Madison said. "I mean...I get really into it."

Lucas swallowed. "Yeah, I mean...I dunno..." he said softly.

Madison smiled. "That's why you want to see it?"

Lucas smiled. "Uh...yeah."

She laughed gently. "I mean...yeah, I think that would be hot too, seeing you there...watching," she said. It was true. The thought of him watching as she fucked another man really turned her on. Like she was showing off, blatantly rubbing her infidelity in his face, laughing at him as he got off on it. It was so weird, but really hot. "I just don't know how it would happen," she added.

"Yeah," Lucas said with a sigh. "Oh well." He paused, then turned to her. "So...any ideas on who's next?"

She smiled. "You act like you have all these reservations, but you love this, don't you?"

Lucas blushed again, but was smiling. "I mean...yeah, I do," he admitted.

She laughed. "Well, I'm not sure who's next," she said. Then a naughty idea popped into her mind. "I mean, the weather is getting warmer...we're probably going to need our lawn mowed soon."

Lucas's eyes widened. "You mean...?"

Madison nodded, smiling mischievously.

"He's...he's just a kid!" Lucas said.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,832 Followers
12