The Confession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, remember, he was talking to us last summer about how he was turning eighteen this school year!" Madison objected with a mischievous smile. "So that means it's okay."

Lucas let out a trembly sigh. His dick still wasn't hard, but it had definitely chubbed up quite a bit. "Wow," he said. "That would be...crazy."

"Crazy hot?" Madison asked.

Lucas nodded. "You think he would do it?"

Madison laughed. "He's a horny teenager," she said. "And I'm your hot, slutty wife. I'm pretty sure he would do it." It was true. Even before she had started cheating on Lucas, she hadn't been able to stop herself from eyeing the boy who mowed their lawn as he walked around sweaty and shirtless outside, and occasionally, he would catch her looking. His reaction was always the same. He would smile and quite blatantly scan his eyes up and down her body with the confidence of a kid who was clearly used to the attention of girls. Once, he had even casually adjusted his crotch as he ogled her. It was obvious he would jump at the chance to fuck her.

"Damn," Lucas said. "Now I really wish I could watch."

"I bet you do," Madison said teasingly. She paused thoughtfully. "I mean...maybe you could. Older guys might get weirded out by that kind of thing, but a young man like him might be a little more...open-minded? Or at least eager enough to fuck me that he wouldn't care that my husband wants to sit in the corner and watch?"

"Madison!" Lucas said.

"What?" Madison said, laughing. "You don't think so?"

Lucas hesitated, allowing himself a moment to consider the possibility, then shook his head firmly. "No way," Lucas said. "We can't. That's just...too crazy."

Madison shrugged. "I mean, I'd be okay with giving it a shot," she said. "But if you don't want to...I guess I'll just fuck him by myself."

Lucas shook his head, a little in awe at how much of a slut his wife had become. She had really embraced it beyond his wildest dreams. "Let me think about it," he said finally.

***

Lucas, of course, woke up with a raging hard-on, instant fantasies running through his head of the lawn-mowing kid humping his wife while Lucas sat quietly out of the way and jerked off. The idea of him being there as it happened made it even more humiliating, which only got him more intensely turned on. He pushed the sheets off of him and looked down at his erection straining against his briefs, then began lightly rubbing it.

Just then, Madison began stirring next to him. Her eyes opened and she looked over at him, quickly noticing his arousal and smiling at him. "Well," she said. "Good morning to you too."

Lucas laughed a little. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Let's try it."

She immediately knew what he was talking about and laughed. "I knew it," she said. She stretched in the bed, her arms above her head and her back arching. The sheets slid down and Lucas could see her white t-shirt creeping up, revealing her flat, smooth stomach. As she stretched, her erect nipples became visible through her shirt.

"You're so fucking hot," he said, staring at her. "Um...could I...fuck you?"

Madison smiled at the way he was asking permission. She pondered whether Lucas actually wanted her to say yes. Maybe she should turn him down, tell him that he had no idea how to fuck her right, that he should consider himself lucky that she let him get sloppy seconds the night before. She decided to at least tease him a little bit. "Hmm...I dunno," she said.

"Come on," Lucas said, sighing impatiently, sliding a hand across her stomach.

"It's just that your boss fucked me soooo good yesterday," Madison continued. "You're obviously never gonna be able to get me off like he did. I mean, you're lucky if you last five minutes."

Lucas furrowed his brow. "I'm sorry," he said, pouting. "You just look so good right now."

She could see the desperate longing in his eyes. "Hmmm," she said, having fun drawing this out. "Mayyyyybe...if you ask me nicely."

Lucas sighed. "Fine," he said. "Please?"

She scoffed. "Please what?" she asked.

"Please can I fuck you?" He was practically whining as he said it, but she could see a wet spot forming on his briefs as he spoke. He was clearly loving this.

"Please can you fuck your wife's cheating pussy?" she asked.

He nodded desperately.

"Say it," she said, smiling and spreading her legs slowly.

"Fuck," Lucas said. "Will you please let me fuck your cheating pussy?"

"Mmmm...if I do let you," Madison said, "you know what I'm going to be thinking about the whole time, don't you?"

Lucas pouted. "Yes," he said, nodding.

"And it's definitely not gonna be you."

"I know," he whined.

"It's gonna be all the real men I've cheated on you with who actually know how to fuck me."

"Oh god," Lucas moaned. "I know."

"You don't mind?" she asked.

"No," Lucas said, desperately shaking his head. "It's okay, just...please, can I?"

Madison smiled, then finally relented. "Okay, go ahead."

In a flash, Lucas was on top of her, pulling his briefs down, practically ripping her panties off, and sliding his dick inside her. "Oh god, oh god," he groaned as he began fucking her. His hands felt his way up her body, under her shirt, groping her breasts.

Madison giggled a little. "Oh my, so eager," she said teasingly.

"Nngghh, nngghh," Lucas groaned, thrusting in and out of her. He looked down at her intensely.

"Just think," Madison said. "This is the same bad those guys from the gym double-teamed me in. Mmmmm, they treated me like such a cheap little whore, it was amazing."

"Oh shit," Lucas whispered.

"And it's the same bed your boss fucked me in," she continued. "Oh, by the way, I know I told you last night how many times he made me cum, but I didn't tell you what a good kisser he is,"

"Oh god, oh fuck," Lucas groaned, caught off guard by this but clearly turned on by it. "You fucking slut."

Madison giggled. "Aww, does that make you jealous? Knowing that he wasn't just fucking me, that we were making out? It was soooo hot, baby, I loved it."

"Goddammit," Lucas groaned. But he was closing his eyes and he quickly added, "Keep going."

She knew he wasn't going to last long. "Go ahead, that's a good husband, close your eyes," she said. "Picture your boss on top of me, making out with your cheating wife while you sat at your desk doing his bitch work for him."

"Oh my god."

She laughed. "You like that? We were laughing about that while he was inside me, you know. He said he should make you work late more often so that he can take care of me the way I deserve. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Nnngghh...yes...." Lucas whimpered, his eyes still closed.

"I know you would, baby," Madison said. "You love that your wife gave up everything to a real man like your boss. I only stopped kissing him for a second so that I could look him in the eyes and ask him to cum inside me. I completely belonged to him, didn't I?"

"Oh god...yes...yes...you belonged to him."

"Every inch of me was his. My lips, my pussy, all of me."

"Yes...all of you..." Lucas groaned.

"You like that I gave myself to him like that?"

"Yes...I like it..."

"Of course you do," Madison continued. "All so that you can get off hearing about how much better his dick felt inside me than yours does. How he fucked me in every position and made me cum so fucking hard so many times on his perfect fucking cock. How I called him 'Daddy' and begged him to fuck his superior load inside me."

"NNNNNGGGGGHHHH!" Lucas let out a long, visceral groan, exploding inside her.

Breathing heavily, he rolled off of her, then looked over at her, smiling at her and blushing. "Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome, sweetie," she said with a smile, then kissed him.

12