The Confession Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucas's journey toward becoming a total cuck is completed.
6.9k words
4.6
12.5k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,844 Followers

Author's Note: this story involves cuckolding.

Lucas couldn't believe that he'd actually become a full-on cuck, to the point of watching his wife get gangbanged right in front of him while he jerked off. This whole series of experiences had taught him so much about himself, most of all that he really got off on his own humiliation. It wasn't just the way other guys fucked his wife, it was the way they made fun of him as they did it, the way they exerted their control and dominance while he willingly submitted to their obvious superiority. And he loved Madison more than ever for the way that she embraced all of it. She had clearly been suppressing her slutty side for years and was more than happy to spread her legs for just about any random hot guy, but not only that, she even seemed to get off on Lucas's humiliation as much as he did.

After that night with Ethan and his friends, she spent the week teasing him and denying him sex. The next night, Lucas tried to initiate things when they got into bed, but she pushed him away. "Baby, if I wanted to get fucked, I'd be out finding a real man who actually knows how to get me off," she said dismissively.

"But...sweetie...come on...please?" Lucas whined.

"I said no," Madison said firmly. Last time this had happened, she had caved in and let him pump a quick load into her, but she was getting more and more into teasing and making fun of him, and he clearly loved it.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked.

She smiled at him. "Look," she said. "You showed me last night just how much of a pathetic little cuck you are. So if you really want to get off, you're gonna do it the way pathetic cucks get off."

Lucas whimpered. "But..."

"No buts," Madison said. "Take your useless dick in your hand and start stroking."

Lucas furrowed his brow and pouted, but he obediently slid his hand into his briefs and started stroking his hard-on.

"There you go, baby," she said. "Now tell me what you're thinking about."

Lucas, still pouting, said, "I'm thinking about what a whore you were for those kids last night."

Madison giggled. "And you fucking loved it, didn't you?"

"Whatever," Lucas said, a little resentfully, but he was still stroking himself.

"Excuse me?" Madison asked.

Lucas sighed. "Yes, I loved it," he admitted.

"Good boy," she said. "Hmmm...I wonder who I'll fuck next."

"Fuck," Lucas whispered. "You're such a slut."

"Maybe we should invite your boss over for dinner," Madison said. "Ya know, to thank him for that promotion you got."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked, stroking faster, clearly into this idea.

"Yeah," Madison said. "I wonder if he'd let you watch like the boys last night did. You'd loooove that, wouldn't you?"

"Fuck," Lucas said.

Madison giggled. "I bet he'd love making me his right in front of you," she said. "He's so dominant. He probably made me cum harder than any of the other guys I've fucked."

"Shit," Lucas said. "Really?"

"Mmhmmm," Madison said. "Ya know, when we started doing this, I told myself I didn't want to fuck the same guy more than once. But I think for Roger, I'd make an exception."

"Nnnghh," Lucas whimpered. "You would?"

"I would," Madison said. "He was soooo good. I would let him fuck me over and over again, whenever he wanted."

"Jesus," Lucas whispered.

"The only problem is, his dick was so good, I might end up addicted to it," she moaned. "My pussy would belong to him. Wouldn't it?"

Lucas swallowed heavily as he kept stroking. "Yes," he said, nodding. "You'd be all his."

"That's right," Madison agreed. "He'd be in charge. And he's a real man, so he'd probably never let you fuck me. Men like that don't share."

"Oh god," Lucas moaned.

Madison let out a long, regretful sigh. "Yep," she said. "You'd just be left watching him take care of me...when you're lucky."

"Nnnnggghhh," Lucas groaned, getting close now.

"So I guess you should get used to cumming in your hand like this, huh?" Madison said teasingly. "Go ahead. Cum for me. Cum thinking about your boss making me his personal plaything and leaving you with nothing but your hand."

"Yes...yes...ohhhhhh god," Lucas groaned, and a big load began spewing all over his chest and abs.

After he came, Madison lay there, a little surprised at herself over how far she had taken that. The words just seemed to flow out of her without thinking about it. Lucas cleaned himself off, then looked over at her awkwardly.

"Uh...good night," he said. He too was surprised at some of the things Madison had said, and how much he had liked it. He didn't really know what to think at this point.

"Um...yeah, good night," Madison said.

They turned out the lights and rolled over. Madison lay awake reflecting on the fantasy she had just come up with for Lucas. It was true that she had felt a stronger connection with Roger than any of the other guys. Chris was an obnoxious jerk. The guys from the gym were just a couple of random guys. And obviously Ethan and his friends had been fun, but they were just horny teenagers. They had all been dominant and aggressive with her, the way that she liked. But none of them had also paid attention to pleasuring her the way Roger had, none of them were as mature as Roger was, and none of them exuded the same kind of masculinity that he did. The others were bros, but Roger was a...man.

She felt a knot in her stomach. This was exactly what she hadn't wanted to happen. If she started hooking up with the same guy regularly, things could get very messy, especially if it was Lucas's boss. But...Lucas had obviously loved it. Sure, he might not like it so much if it became a reality, but if it didn't become a reality, the idea would be lurking there in the back of their minds. She wasn't sure either of them would be able to resist acting on it now that it was out there.

And she had to be honest with herself. There was a reason Roger's name was the one that came out of her mouth as she fantasized with Lucas. She...wanted him. The question was, would her marriage be able to survive if the fantasy became a reality?

***

They didn't talk about any of this the next morning. Lucas went to work, his thoughts a jumble. He thought he had adjusted to his new status as a cuck. It was weird, but there was no denying that he loved it, and Madison was obviously having fun with it too. But now things seemed to be going to another level, a level he wasn't sure he was comfortable with.

When he got to work, he could barely look at his boss without fantasies playing out in the back of his mind. Some were obvious: Roger mounting his wife as he sat by and watched, Madison riding Roger's dick as her perky tits bounced up and down. But as he sat at his desk, he had other visions in his head that he wasn't sure what to feel about: Roger and Madison making out intimately, cuddling together on the couch, spooning in bed as they fell asleep.

This was more than being cucked, this was like being...replaced. But why couldn't he stop thinking about it? And why did it still turn him on so much?

By that afternoon, he couldn't take it anymore. Without even consulting with Madison, he walked into Roger's office, knocking on the open door nervously.

"What do you need, Lucas?" Roger asked him with his usual curtness.

"Um...I was actually just wondering," Lucas began awkwardly. "Well, my wife and I wanted to show you our appreciation for the promotion you gave me, so, uh, we were wondering if maybe you would want to come over to our place for, uh, dinner? Maybe this weekend?"

Roger looked up from his work. Lucas had clearly gotten his attention. "This was your wife's idea?" he asked, smirking a little.

Lucas could see Roger staring off, obviously thinking back on the evening he had spent with Madison, pumping two loads in her wet pussy. "Uh, well...yeah, I guess," Lucas said.

"Hm," Roger said. "Well, sure, I'd love to. Saturday night?"

Lucas swallowed heavily, wondering if he'd come to regret this. But the throbbing erection in his pants was making the decisions now. "Um, yeah, sounds good. See you then!" he said, then walked out of the office.

***

That evening, as Madison and Lucas were having dinner together, Lucas said awkwardly, "So, uh...I did something today."

Madison, not sure what he meant, asked innocently, "Yeah? What was it?"

"Um...I invited Roger, uh...to come over for dinner on Saturday," Lucas said.

Madison put her fork down, looking at Lucas. "You...really?" she asked.

He nodded, biting his lip nervously.

"Um," Madison said. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I mean...nothing has to, like...happen," Lucas said evasively.

Madison narrowed her eyes a little. "I guess, but...don't you think...something probably will happen?"

Lucas looked at her. "I guess, yeah, probably," he admitted.

"I just think," Madison said. "I mean...I know I said some things last night that turned you on, but...don't you think we should be...careful?"

"We will be," Lucas said.

Madison sighed, looking uncertain.

"I mean," Lucas said. "Don't you want to...ya know...do stuff with him again?"

"Well...yeah," Madison said, allowing herself to smile a little.

Lucas smiled back. "Okay, so..."

Madison sighed, then shrugged, knowing she wanted this too much to say no. "Um...okay," she said. "I guess we'll see him on Saturday."

They smiled at each other nervously.

That night in bed, Lucas turned to her and said, "I want to watch you touch yourself thinking about him."

Madison didn't resist. She'd been thinking about Roger all evening since dinner, and she was ready to fantasize about him. "I bet you do," she said with a smile.

Lucas grinned and reached into his briefs.

Madison pushed the sheets down, spreading her legs and showing Lucas her panties. She pulled them to the side with her fingers and said, "Look how wet I am, baby. I've been thinking about him since dinner."

"Oh god," Lucas said, staring at her wet pussy. "You can't get him out of your mind, huh?"

"Nope," Madison said, rubbing her fingers against her pussy lips. "I'm so happy you invited him over. You're such a good little cuck husband."

"Mmm," Lucas moaned. "I just want you to have what you deserve, baby."

"Mm, so sweet," Madison said. "And I deserve a man like him, don't I?"

"You really do," Lucas said. "He fucked you so much better than I do, didn't he?"

"Sooo much better," Madison agreed, slipping two fingers into her pussy. "He made me forget you even existed when he was inside me."

"Oh Jesus, that's so hot," Lucas moaned.

"Oh god," Madison moaned. "I can't wait to have him inside me again."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked.

"I can't wait to feel his lips on mine," she added.

"Oh god yes," Lucas groaned, stroking faster.

"I want you to see exactly how good he makes me feel."

"Yes."

"How much better he is than you."

"Yesss."

"I want you to offer your wife's pussy to him."

"Mmhmm..."

"I want you to look him in the eyes and tell him that he can have me whenever he wants."

"Oh god yes."

"You'll do that for me, won't you, baby?"

"Yes, baby."

"It'll be so perfect, sweetie," she said excitedly. "He'll boss you around all day at work and then come home and keep bossing you around while he fucks your wife!"

"Oh my god."

"And you'll love it!" she squealed. "You'll fucking beg him to make me his, won't you?"

"Fuck yes," Lucas admitted eagerly.

"Oh god," Madison moaned. "You're so fucking pathetic!"

"Yesss!"

She looked him in the eyes. "I'm never gonna let you fuck me again, you know that, right?"

"Oh god," he whimpered, nodding.

"Why would I ever let that useless dick inside me if you're gonna let me fuck your boss whenever I want?"

"You're right, I don't deserve to fuck you, he does."

"I want you to tell him that on Saturday, okay?"

"Yes, baby."

"Tell him your dick is worthless and that's why you need him to fuck me for you!"

"Oh god...oh god...yes, I'll tell him, baby."

"Yesss!! Yessssss!! Yessssssssss!"

They both came, Lucas blowing a massive load all over himself, Madison's body writhing on the bed as she fingered herself.

***

They continued like that for the rest of the week, their fantasies getting more and more intense. By the end of the week, Lucas knew exactly how much he loved being demeaned and humiliated, how eager he was to submit to Roger and watch him fuck Madison.

When Saturday night finally arrived, Madison wore a sexy black dress and Roger arrived in a button-up shirt that stretched against his muscular torso, tufts of chest hair poking out the top. Madison answered the door for him and quickly smiled mischievously at him, pulling him inside and embracing him with a big hug, even as Lucas stood to the side, awkwardly watching.

Roger didn't hesitate to embrace Madison, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her sides, pulling her body close to his. When they parted, he smirked at Lucas, clearly amused by the knowledge that he had fucked Madison in the bedroom down the hall while Lucas was back at the office doing Roger's busy work.

"Your wife looks amazing," Roger said to Lucas smugly. "You're a lucky man."

"Oh, uh...yeah, I am," Lucas said. "Um, can I get you a drink?"

"Sure, I'd love a glass of red wine," Roger said.

"Me too, sweetie," Madison said quickly.

"Okay, honey," Lucas said, then walked back to the kitchen.

While Lucas was gone, Madison quickly stepped back over to Roger, looked up at him mischievously, then slid her hands up his chest. "Hi, Daddy," she said. "I missed you." She leaned up toward his face for a kiss.

Roger kissed her briefly, but then pushed her back, clearly surprised. "Damn, girl, he just stepped into the other room for a second," he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I really don't care if he catches us," she said. "Maybe you could teach him a thing or two." Then she took his hands and hers and placed them on her ass.

Roger grinned down at her, squeezing her butt firmly, then shrugged a little and leaned down to kiss her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth. His hands slid up her body and he groped her tits as he made out with her.

After a couple minutes, they heard footsteps and quickly parted. When Lucas walked in holding two glasses of red wine, he could see that both of them were breathing heavily and looked a little flushed. They had planned for Madison to come on to Roger every time Lucas left the room, and it was obvious that they had just been messing around. But Lucas just acted completely oblivious, smiling at the two of them as he handed them their drinks. "Please, come have a seat at the dining table, dinner's almost ready," he said.

"Uh, sure," Roger said, flashing a quick smile at Madison, who smiled slyly back at him.

They went to the dining room and sat down, Madison and Roger next to each other, leaving a spot open across the table for Lucas.

"I'm just finishing up in the kitchen," Lucas said. "I'll be back out in a little while."

"Perfect," Roger said with a grin, resting his hand on Madison's thigh under the table, where Lucas couldn't see.

Madison suppressed a giggle, holding eye contact with Lucas. She saw him blushing and knew he must have a throbbing boner in his pants.

As soon as Lucas left, Roger's hand slid up, under the bottom of Madison's dress, until his fingers were rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Ohhhh, Daddyyyyy," she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that?" Roger whispered in her ear as he pulled her panties aside and slid a finger inside her. "You like being my bad girl while your husband cooks us dinner like a little bitch?"

"Oh my god, I love it so fucking much," Madison moaned. She reached a hand over and rubbed Roger's crotch, loving the feel of his erection through his pants. "I wish I could get down on my knees right here and start sucking your cock."

Roger kissed her neck as he fingered her, laughing at this idea. "Maybe you should," he said.

Madison laughed too. "That would be so funny," she said. "Lucas walking out and finding me choking on your dick."

"Or finding you bent over his dining room table getting fucked," Roger whispered, sliding another finger inside her.

"Ohhhhh," Madison moaned.

"Shhhh," Roger said, but he started fingering her faster.

She turned to him and they made out as he fingered her. "Ohh, Daddy, you're gonna make me cum," she moaned. "Jesus, I want your cock so fucking bad."

Roger reached his other hand and clasped it over Madison's mouth. "Good girl, cum for me, cum while your loser husband's in the other room."

Madison moaned into his hand, her body straining against the chair as he fingered her, until finally her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a stifled squeal. Roger grinned triumphantly, then slid his fingers out of her dripping wet pussy and took his hand off her mouth. "Oh my god, that was so hot," Madison said.

"Now I just need to find a way to sneak you away to have some more fun," Roger said.

"Mmm, yeah you do," Madison agreed. "I definitely need that cock inside me tonight."

Just then, Lucas walked through the doorway holding two plates of hot food. It had been a struggle for him to focus on the cooking as he thought about what the two of them must have been doing while he was away, but he managed. "Here you go, I hope you like it," he said. He looked at Madison and saw how out of breath she was and knew Roger must have made her cum already. "Um, you okay, sweetie?" he asked. "You look a little flushed."

Roger openly smirked at him and Madison let out a little laugh. "Oh, um, yes, baby, I'm just fine," she said.

"Okay," he said. "Be right back." Lucas walked back into the kitchen to get his own food.

"Fucking dumbass," Roger said dismissively.

Madison laughed. "Oh, give him a break, he just doesn't remember what I look like after I cum, it's been so long since he's given me an orgasm," she said.

Roger shook his head. "Poor guy," he said.

"I know, right?" Madison said, then looked at him suggestively. "Maybe you should show him what it looks like tonight?"

Roger laughed, clearly assuming that Madison was just joking. "Yeah? Teach him a little lesson in how to please his wife?"

"Mmmm, that would be so hot," Madison said. "Taking me right in front of him."

"Damn," Roger said. "You really are a bad girl."

Madison laughed. "You have no idea."

Lucas re-emerged with his own plate of food and a glass of wine and sat down across from them. "Dig in," he said.

They began eating, and Madison said, "So, Roger, how is Lucas doing in his new role?"

"Oh, he's doing great," Roger said. "I hope you don't mind it too much, Lucas."

"Oh no, not at all," Lucas said. "I'm so grateful you gave me the opportunity."

"Why would he mind it?" Madison asked.

"Well, ya know, it's not the kind of job that gives him a lot of independence," Roger explained.

"I'm basically Roger's glorified assistant," Lucas said modestly.

"Oh, really?" Madison asked. "So you just spend your day following his orders and making sure all his needs are taken care of?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Lucas said.

"Hmm," Madison said. "Sounds like fun to me." She giggled and rubbed Roger's arm playfully. Under the table, she slid her foot up his leg. Roger looked a little stunned, but laughed along with her and grabbed her thigh under the table.

"Uh, sorry, Roger," Lucas said, blushing. "Madison has a strange sense of humor sometimes, I hope you don't take it the wrong way."

"Oh, I don't mind," Roger said.

Madison rolled her eyes at Lucas, then turned to Roger. "He gets so sensitive," she said. "But there's nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting, right?"

Roger grinned, clearly surprised at how brazen she was being, but not seeming to be bothered. "Hey, it certainly doesn't bother me," he said, glancing over at Lucas to gauge his reaction.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,844 Followers
12