The Confession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas just stared at the two of them. Madison was leaning toward Roger and gazing at him with obvious lust on her face. Roger's hand was under the table, clearly doing something he shouldn't be doing with another man's wife. Lucas could feel himself blushing, but he tried to act oblivious. He looked back at Roger and laughed awkwardly. "Um, okay," he said. "Well, anyway, I hope you're enjoying the dinner."

"Oh, right," Roger said, finally bringing his hand back up from under the table so that he could take another bite before things got too obvious. "Yes, it's excellent."

"Lucas is such a good cook," Madison said. "Do you cook, Roger?"

"No, I don't really spend a lot of time in the kitchen," Roger said. "I guess I'm more of a stereotypical guy that way."

Madison giggled. "Oh, I'm not surprised," Madison said. "Everything about you is so...masculine." She eyed Roger up and down. "I mean, you're in such good shape and everything."

"Oh, thank you," Roger said, again looking over at Lucas, clearly a little concerned that Madison was being too obvious about all of this. But Lucas just looked back at the two of them innocently, continuing to eat his food. So Roger just smirked and shook his head at him in pity.

Madison glanced over at Lucas too. "Not that you're not masculine, honey," she said condescendingly. "It's just...not to the same degree as Roger, ya know?"

"Oh, uh, yeah," Lucas said. "I could definitely spend some more time in the gym. Maybe you could give me a few tips, Roger."

Madison giggled. "My thoughts exactly," she said suggestively.

Roger couldn't help but laugh at this, and Madison laughed along with him.

"Um...I don't get it, what's so funny?" Lucas asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Roger said quickly. "I guess your wife and I just have the same weird sense of humor."

"Oh, uh, right, okay," Lucas said. He was noticing that Roger was growing a little more relaxed. With Madison so openly flirting with him, he seemed to be getting less concerned about getting caught. His eyes freely traveled down to look at Madison's cleavage, and his hand frequently went under the table to rub her thigh, not putting forth any great effort to hide it.

"So are you married, Roger?" Madison asked.

"Nah, no woman could ever pin me down," Roger said.

Madison giggled. "I bet you don't mind pinning them down, though," she said.

"Madison!" Lucas said. This comment was so bold, he knew he couldn't just pretend to be oblivious to it.

Roger, too, was surprised at how direct Madison was being, but there was no sign of him being disturbed or put off by it. If anything, he seemed to find it amusing. He laughed and said, "Hey, it's true, she's got me there."

Madison laughed too. "See, honey? He doesn't mind a little joking around." She rubbed Roger's arm and said, "Don't worry about Lucas, he's just a little...conservative." Under the table, her foot was again sliding up and down Roger's leg.

"Oh, come on, Lucas, we're not in the office anymore," Roger said, grinning. "We can loosen up a little."

Lucas laughed awkwardly, feeling like Roger's reactions so far meant that his and Madison's fantasy might actually happen. He took another sip of his wine and said, "Yeah, sorry, you're right. I mean, it's not even much of a secret in the office how much you, uh...get around."

Roger chuckled a little.

"Oh, really?" Madison asked, sounding intrigued. "So you're a bit of a womanizer?"

"Well, ya know," Roger said. "If they show an interest in me, and they're my type...you know how these things go."

"Mmm," Madison said, openly eyeing Roger lustily. "And what exactly is your type?"

Roger openly eyed her up and down as well, leaving Lucas sitting there and staring. "Well, let me see," he said. "Short...slim...a tight body...blond." As he said "blond" he lightly touched a wisp Madison's hair, smiling at her. Finally, he looked over at Lucas and laughed at his slack-jawed expression. "Don't worry, just kidding around."

Lucas swallowed heavily, then began laughing too. "Oh, uh, yeah, I get it," he said awkwardly. "Um, hey, looks like we could use some more wine. I'll, uh, be right back."

As soon as Lucas left the room, Roger and Madison were in each other's arms, making out intensely. "Goddamn, girl, you were being so obvious in front of him," Roger said.

"I don't care," Madison said. "Can't you tell he's too much of a pussy to say anything?"

Roger laughed. "That's for sure," he said, then kissed her again. "I felt like I could've grabbed your tits and he would've just sat there."

"Oh my god, he probably would have," Madison moaned, then took Roger's face in her hands and stared him in the eyes. "I'm totally serious. I want you to fuck me in front of him."

"What?" Roger asked, shocked.

"You heard me," she said. "Don't worry. Like you said, he's not gonna do anything."

"Yeah, but..." Roger said.

"Please, just...come to the couch with me and follow my lead," Madison insisted, her eyes pleading with him.

Roger, taken aback, nevertheless allowed Madison to take his hands in hers and lead him to the living room, where they sat together on the couch.

As they sat down, Lucas came out, holding a bottle of wine. He looked into the living room to see them sitting there. "Oh, uh, good idea, it's a little more comfortable in there," he said.

"Exactly," Madison said with a smile.

Lucas filled the three wine glasses, then brought Roger's and Madison's to them, pretending not to notice how closely they were sitting together. Then he went back and got his own glass before sitting down in an armchair next to the couch.

"So, Roger and I were just saying that maybe we should start working out together at the gym," Madison said. Her body was pressed up against his.

"Oh, uh really?" Lucas asked. "That's a good idea."

Madison giggled. "Yeah? You wouldn't mind me and your boss spending more time together?"

"Mind? Why would I mind?" Lucas asked innocently.

"Well, you heard what he said about his taste in women," Madison said.

"Oh, that," Lucas said. "He was just kidding around."

"Hm," Madison said. "Well, in that case, maybe he could come over and we could work out together here. Ya know, while you're at work or something?"

"Um...sure, I guess," Lucas said. "You'd be able to avoid the crowds at the gym that way."

Madison smiled. "Exactly," she said. "And you really wouldn't be worried about us...being alone together?"

"No, honey," Lucas said. "I trust you."

"Well, okay, but you wouldn't be worried about Roger, ya know...making a move on me?" she asked. "I mean, you said yourself that he has a bit of a reputation."

"Oh, no," Lucas said. "You wouldn't do anything like that, would you, Roger?"

Roger sat there, a little uncertain about how to proceed. Madison giggled and said, "I dunno, Roger...do you really think you'd be able to come over here and work out with me, seeing me in my skimpy little shorts and my sports bra, getting all sweaty...and not try something with me?"

Roger looked over at Lucas. Madison was leaning up against Roger's chest, and her flirtation now was beyond obvious, yet Lucas still just sat there, not objecting. Roger smirked, realizing that Madison was right. Lucas really wasn't going to put a stop to this. So he slid an arm around Madison's shoulders, pulling her closer to him, and looked down her dress. "I dunno...with a woman like you...it might be hard to resist," he said. "Even if you are my employee's wife."

"Uh oh," Madison said. "You hear that, Lucas?"

"Uh...yeah. I guess I'd better keep an eye on you two then, huh?" Lucas said with an awkward laugh.

Madison giggled. "That's right, baby," she said. "Why don't you go ahead and keep a real close eye on us." Then she slid a hand up Roger's chest.

"Uh...honey...what are you doing?" Lucas asked.

"Don't worry about it, honey," Madison said, staring Roger in the eyes and breathing heavily. Roger stared back at her intensely. "It just feels really good to cuddle up like this against somebody so big and strong."

Roger looked over at Lucas, who still just sat there. "I hate to say it, buddy," he said. "But I think your wife might have a little bit of a crush on me."

"Um...uh..." Lucas said, still laughing uncomfortably. "Joking around is one thing, but, um, maybe this is going a little too far?"

Roger looked at Madison, who rolled her eyes at Lucas's weak objection. Then he looked back at Lucas and said assertively, "I don't think it's going too far for your wife."

Lucas's mouth fell open. "I...uh...wha...?" he stammered.

Roger turned to Madison. "What do you say?" he asked her. "Are we going too far?"

"Not at all," Madison said.

"Yeah, I don't think so either," Roger said, his fingers grazing up and down the length of her upper arm. "I mean, we're just doing a little harmless flirting."

"Mmhm," Madison said, then looked over at Lucas. "Listen to your bossy, baby. It's just some harmless flirting. No big deal."

"You hear that?" Roger asked Lucas.

Lucas swallowed nervously. "Um...well...okay, I guess," he said shyly.

Roger laughed, then pulled Madison closer to him and continued gliding his fingers over her arm, shoulders, and neck. "I'll tell you what, though. Your wife is an extremely beautiful woman," he said, looking her up and down.

"Mmm," Madison murmured. "Thank you, Roger. You're not so bad yourself. No wonder women find you so hard to resist." She slid her hand down his chest and abs, then began rubbing his thigh.

Roger spread his legs, then smirked over at Lucas, who just sat there and stared at Madison's hand moving around so close to Roger's crotch. "That's true," Roger said. "Even when their husbands are sitting right across from us, huh?"

Madison giggled at this, as Lucas swallowed heavily. He continued objecting because it only turned him on more when they ignored him, but on the inside, he was loving every second of this. "Honey? Can you please, uh, stop?" he whined. "I mean, this is getting kind of embarrassing."

Madison giggled. "But sweetie...just look at your boss," she said. "I mean, he's just so...sexy. I can't help it. I just want to put my hands...all over him."

Lucas's cheeks were burning. He didn't know what to say. He just stared, then bit his lower lip nervously.

"You just, um...just sit there and relax, baby," Madison continued. Her hand rubbed Roger's upper thigh, then slid back up his abs and chest, her head leaning in closer to his neck and face, so that her lips were almost touching his skin. Then she leaned in a little closer until she was lightly kissing his neck.

"Honey," Lucas objected. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Madison said, then pulled Roger's face to hers and kissed him on the lips. He happily returned the kiss, pulling her toward him.

"I...I don't believe this," Lucas said. "This is...this is crazy."

They ignored him, Roger's hands moving down to grab Madison's ass, Madison pulling Roger toward her as they began making out.

"Hey...hey...come on," Lucas said. "Cut it out."

Roger laughed, looking over at Lucas. "Look, man, I'm sorry, but this is happening," he said. "Your wife wants me. And you really think I'm about to turn down a hot piece of ass like this?"

Lucas sat there, stunned. "Sweetie," he whined. "You can't just..."

"Um, no, you're the one who can't," she said. "You can't turn me on, you can't get my pussy wet, and you definitely can't make me cum. So now...Roger's gonna take care of me."

Roger laughed as Lucas stammered, "But...but...I..."

"You heard her," Roger said.

"This has been a long time coming, baby," Madison said. "You should have been expecting it, to be honest." She stood up and began slipping the straps off her dress. "But don't worry, sweetie. You can still watch."

Her dress dropped to the floor, and she stood in front of Roger in just her panties. Then she straddled him and began making out with him some more as his hands felt her body all over. As they made out, Madison eagerly unbuttoned and opened his shirt, running her hands over his hairy, muscular chest. Then she slid down to the floor and got on her knees between his knees.

As she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, Roger smirked over at Lucas. "You're seriously just gonna sit there and watch this?" he asked Lucas.

Lucas, mouth agape, rubbed his knees with his sweaty palms nervously. "Um...well..." he said, then trailed off as Madison pulled out Roger's big dick. "Oh my god," he said softly.

Madison giggled, holding Roger's hard-on up to her face and smiling back at Lucas. "Oh my god is right," she said. "It's so perfect. Now be a good husband and watch me suck it."

Lucas swallowed nervously and watched as Madison inhaled Roger's cock. Roger laughed as he watched Lucas's reaction. "Poor bastard," Roger said, shaking his head in pity. "Don't get too broken up about it." He rested his hand on the back of Madison's head as she blew him. "A woman like this...she just needs...well, a little more than you can give her, obviously."

Lucas bit his lower lip, his right hand creeping toward his crotch. "Is...is that true, sweetie?" he asked.

Madison slid Roger's dick out of her mouth with a long slurp, then smiled over at him. "Yes, baby," she said. "I'm sorry, but you haven't made me cum in years. I just really need a man like Roger who obviously knows how to treat a girl like me."

Lucas's hand inched closer to his crotch. "I...I guess that makes sense, baby," he whimpered.

Roger laughed. "Wow, you're just gonna cave in that easily?" he asked. Then he noticed Lucas's thumb lightly rubbing the crotch of his pants. "Holy shit. You're actually getting off on this, aren't you?"

Lucas just sat there and blushed, then slowly moved his hand over his crotch and openly rubbed himself.

Madison laughed too. "Oh my god, baby, that's hilarious," she said. "You actually wanna stroke your dick while you watch your boss fuck me, don't you?"

"Um...well...it's just...you look really hot," Lucas said. He looked at Roger. "Would...would it be okay?"

Roger shook his head in amazement. "Hell, I don't care," he said.

Lucas let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks," he said., gripping his hard-on through his pants.

Roger laughed, looking down at Madison. "You weren't kidding about what a push-over he is," he said. "He's even thanking me."

"I know, right?" Madison said, laughing too, stroking Roger's dick. She looked back over her shoulder at Lucas. "Guess what, baby? This isn't even the first time I've had your boss's dick in my mouth."

"What?" Lucas asked, pretending to be surprised.

"How else do you think you got that promotion?" she said with a laugh.

"Oh shit," Lucas said. He looked at Roger. "You mean you...?"

Roger laughed and nodded. "That night I made you work late?" I was fucking your wife's brains out."

"Oh my god," Lucas groaned.

"She was calling me 'Daddy' the whole time," Roger added.

"Holy shit," Lucas whispered, gripping his dick harder. "You did?" he asked Madison.

Madison giggled and nodded. "That's right," she said, holding the tip of Roger's dick to her lips. "I bet you wanna sit there and watch me be a good girl for my daddy again, don't you?"

Lucas licked his lips and nodded.

Madison looked up at Roger. "You hear that, Daddy?" she asked him.

Roger smirked. "Oh, I hear it," he said. He looked over at Lucas. "You know this means your wife's pussy is mine now whenever I want it, right?"

"Um...yes, sir, I understand," Lucas readily agreed, still gripping his hard-on through his pants.

Roger grinned. "You're gonna do my bitch work all day, then whenever I want, I'm gonna come over here and fuck your wife's brains out."

"Yes, sir," Lucas said, nodding.

Roger laughed and looked down at Madison. "The perfect employee."

Madison laughed too, looking up at him and saying, "And the perfect husband."

Roger looked at Lucas. "I'm gonna take your wife to your bed now. Then I'm gonna spend the whole night with her so that she can wake me up with a blowjob, and I'll fuck her again in the morning," he said.

"Yes, sir," Lucas repeated, nodding eagerly.

"You'll sleep on the couch like the little fucking beta male pussy you are," Roger said.

"Yes, sir," Lucas whimpered, loving how much Roger was leaning into his dominant role.

They laughed. Roger looked down at Madison. "Let's go," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," Madison said. She stood up, took Roger by the hand, and led him upstairs to the bedroom. Lucas took a deep breath, absorbing what had just happened, then followed. By the time he entered, Roger had already laid Madison down on the bed and climbed on top of her. Without even turning around, he pointed to a corner at the edge of the bed and said, "You stay over there."

Lucas got on his knees where Roger was pointing, reached his hand into his pants, and began vigorously stroking himself as he watched Roger peel Madison's panties off as she undid her bra. Both of them now totally naked, he leaned over her and slid his dick into her pussy. Madison looked over at Lucas and smiled. "This is what you always wanted, isn't it, sweetie?"

"Oh god, baby," Lucas whimpered. "I can't believe you turned me into such a pathetic cuck. You're seriously gonna let my boss fuck you whenever he wants?"

"Ohhhh," Madison moaned, loving how deep Roger's cock slid into her. "He can fuck me in front of all your coworkers for all I care."

"Jesus," Lucas whispered. "That would be so humiliating."

"And you'd love every second of it," Madison laughed.

"Come here," Roger said to her, turning her face toward his, then leaning down and kissing her.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy, please fuck me!" Madison squealed.

Lucas watched Roger's big, muscular body enveloping his wife's slim frame, his hips thrusting in and out of her as they began passionately making out. He could plainly see that she was his now, that he might as well not even be in the room. He couldn't believe this was happening, that things had gone this far.

Was she ever going to let him fuck her again? He doubted it, but the idea of being denied access to his own wife's pussy only made him stroke himself harder and faster as precum oozed from the tip of his dick. He briefly worried that she might leave him for Roger, but he was pretty sure this would never happen. For one thing, Roger wasn't the monogamous type. But more importantly, it seemed clear that Madison loved having Lucas there to watch, that she got a naughty thrill from treating her husband like her pet. He didn't think she'd ever have been as slutty as she had been these past few weeks if it weren't for the feeling of power it gave her over Lucas.

For the most part, Roger and Madison ignored him as Lucas spent the next hour quietly sitting in the corner and watching the two of them fuck. It was the hottest, most intense sex he'd ever seen, and he had to force himself to stop jerking off several times to keep from blowing his load too soon. But at one point, as Madison was bent over on the bed, with her back arched and her ass raised up in the air, Roger fucking her from behind and spanking her, she looked over at Lucas and smiled. While Roger was focused on turning her ass red with his hand, she silently mouthed, "I love you" to Lucas.

Lucas smiled and mouthed back, "I love you too."

And then Madison was back in Roger's world, crying out, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!" as she eagerly backed her ass up on his big dick, getting ready for him to make her cum again. And Lucas's hand began stroking himself again, excited for their adventures together to continue.

12