The Confession Pt. 04: The Boss

Story Info
Donna uses her hall pass to go on a boat ride with her boss.
6.4k words
3.66
17.7k
16
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Confession Part 4: The Boss

"You wouldn't believe what happened today," Donna blew into the bedroom. "Larry got stuck on the roof."

Larry owns the diner where my wife works. "How did that happen?"

"The ladder blew down. He was up there for an hour, and no one saw him."

"No one looks up, anymore. I can understand."

"I heard him calling to me when I stepped out for a smoke. I picked the ladder up and held it for him to climb down." Donna started to blush.

"And..." Larry was a bit of an arrogant dick in my opinion, but Donna always tolerated him. He had given her a job when she needed one.

"He hugged me when he got down and stuck a hundred-dollar bill in my apron. I didn't know he did that until I cashed up at the end of shift. He was gone before I could give it back."

"I wouldn't worry about it. He's got more money than sense. You can use it for the kids." Paying for my kids and her kids was a major drain on our finances, which is one reason Donna was still working at the diner.

The flush on her face had just begun to fade. "And is there something else you haven't mentioned?" I teased her. "Have you got a crush?"

Donna and I have an interesting relationship. I've given her a hall pass so she can work on exploring her sexuality. No jealousy. No guilt. She's used it twice so far, but she knows it's there. And I like to tease her. Maybe she'll use it again.

****

Donna:

Saturday was busy. Dave came in at lunch and I had barely any time to speak to him. He understands, but I hate ignoring him. Just as I got my tables their bills, and cleared the empty ones, Larry popped out of the backroom and tugged at my sleeve.

"Donna, come to my office."

I groaned and followed him into the back. When we were in his office, he had me shut the door as he leaned against his desk. There was barely room for a chair in front of the desk, so Larry and I were almost touching.

I waited, breathing shallow and trying not to react to his scent.

Larry was blushing. "Thank you for helping the other day. I appreciate it."

"No problem. You didn't need to give me the money..."

"I don't mind paying for good deeds." Larry bit his lip. "That didn't come out right..."

"It's OK, Larry. No big deal." I edged back towards the door, only the door opened inwards, so I was stuck anyway.

"What I really want to ask... Would you like take a boat ride on my cruiser after work? I just got it in the water, and I'd like to exercise it. The wife is out of town for the week. I like to have company." He sounded a bit breathless.

"Just me?" The butterflies stirred in my nether regions. Everyone whispered about Larry, but no one had any specifics. Of course, everyone whispered about everyone else. Lots of gossip.

"Well, yeah..."

"You know I'm married, right?" I had to say the things that aren't supposed to be said out loud. Yes, I have a hall pass from Dave. If I want to have sex with someone, he's said it's all right. I don't know if I really believe it's all right, but the idea of being naughty is exciting. Knowing I won't get in trouble is... better.

Larry's blush deepened. "Yes. I've heard some things though."

"Well, just because people talk a lot doesn't mean they know a lot." What had he heard? Was it about Chet, the guy I'd cheated with twice? Or was it something else? We all have things we don't ever want to see the light of day. There are some things I don't want to talk about.

Larry flushed scarlet. "I didn't mean to presume. You helped me and were very nice. You're always nice. And I want to show my appreciation. Come for a boat ride. It doesn't have to be anything more than that."

Now it was my turn to flush. I looked away from Larry. Dave was just in the dining room of the diner, waiting for me to have a break. Dave had teased me about my crush on Larry, but I never thought about acting on it. The other things I've done were closure on important events in my life. I didn't need closure with Larry.

But I tingled in my pussy. Just the idea that I could let Larry seduce me and my husband wouldn't be mad sent a shiver down my spine. If I understood Dave's perversion, he would want me to be seduced.

I needed to talk to Dave.

I looked up at Larry and shivered before I answered. "We'll see..."

Without touching Larry, I shimmied out of his office and scuttled to the dining room to check on my customers, and my husband.

When I walked out of the kitchen, the look Dave gave me let me know he knew something was up. And he grinned at me.

I smirked back at him and tended to my customers. All of my tables had filled up again so I was straight out. I could feel Dave reading my mind while I hustled to get coffee and drinks and take orders and pick up orders. When I had a minute to figure up my tickets, I sat with him like always. Before he could say a word, I put a finger to my lips. I didn't want a whisper to be heard by anyone in the diner.

I tore a sheet from the back of my order pad and wrote a short note. 'Larry wants to take me on a boat ride. I need my beach bag with the sexy bikini. If it's all right..."

Dave read the note carefully and grinned at me. "Sure thing, babe. Leave it in your car?"

I nodded and took the note back. We were in the smoking section (yes this was a long time ago) so I lit the note and burned the evidence in the ash tray. Maybe I was being naïve to think I could conceal an affair with the boss from the nosy people I worked with but it was worth the try just for my dignity.

Dave kissed me, paid his bill, and left.

Later in the shift I touched Larry and said, "After work?"

He grinned.

Kathy snickered on the other side of the room. So much for being covert.

I finished my shift and passed over my customers to Katie who worked 2 to 10.

****

Larry's boat was impressive with a long center cabin and two inboard engines. The captain's station was a cockpit with a tall seat so he could look over the long nose of the boat and lots of radios and gauges and levers. And a steering wheel. He had me undo the mooring lines and push us off as he got the engines running. We idled out into the channel.

"You can change in the cabin," he said.

I was still in my work clothes, so I scooted into the cabin and shut the hatch. The center cabin was cramped but it was fitted with a galley and benches and a sleeping area in the bow. There was a washroom with a toilette, but it was so small you couldn't change your mind in there.

Shrugging, I pulled my bikini out of the beach bag and quickly stripped down. I freshened up in the washroom and slipped the bikini on. I checked myself out in the door mounted mirror. The sexy bikini still covered my ass and my b-cup boobs weren't really exposed.

I was excited and nervous. Just being here was naughty and had me nerved up. What did Larry expect from me? If he didn't try something, would I be heartbroken, or relieved? This idea of fooling around with permission was complicated. Would he think I was a slut? Would he think there was something wrong with Dave?

Damn it, I hadn't even told him I wasn't actually cheating on my husband. He must think I'm a terrible person. Of course, he'd be cheating on his wife if we have sex.

It hadn't been this hard with Chet. He was a known quantity. Larry was my boss, which made this encounter not just naughty but dangerous. What did he really want from me?

I looked at myself in the mirror. Thirty-five, with B size tits and mother's hips. I wasn't a young girl anymore. But Larry had approached me. Like Dave, he must like what he saw more than I did.

I opened the hatch and climbed out. The breeze off the water cooled my skin in the sun. Larry took his eyes off of the water and looked me over. He smiled and blushed. My bikini was something Dave liked, and so, apparently, did Larry. I sat in the seat next to the pilot's chair and rubbed on sunscreen. "Where are we going? Any place special?"

"Yeah. I know a nice place where we can anchor. I've got fried chicken and potato salad in the galley. We can have a little dinner if you like." Larry snuck a couple of glances at me. Did he think I was going to run away? I shook my head and decided to enjoy the ride.

I smiled at him. "I'm going to need some help with the sunscreen. I don't get out during the day enough to get a good tan."

Larry slowed the boat, so it made way, but very slowly. The shore had shrunk to a thin line and the light chop rocked the boat. I handed him the tube and turned my back to him. His strong hands felt nice as he rubbed the cream into my skin. He massaged it into my back with a thoroughness that made his intent clear.

"Do you want me to undo your top so you don't get tan lines?" he whispered in my ear.

His hot breath sent chills down my spine, but in a nice way. "S...sure. Go ahead."

He unhooked my bikini top and started to rub more cream on me. I shrugged my shoulders and let the top fall in my lap. I shivered. I felt so naughty, stripping on Larry's boat. The weather was clear and there were other boats in the distance. They could see me if they looked with binoculars, I'm sure.

Larry stopped. "All ready."

I turned to face him, my nipples erect and hard. "Not yet. These need sunscreen too." I looked down and felt the flush in my face. I never was this forward, even with Dave.

He carefully squeezed out some more sunscreen in his hands and gently rubbed it on my breasts. I sucked in a deep breath when he touched my nipples. They are extremely sensitive, hardwired to my G-spot. The boat rocked and I grabbed Larry's leg to steady myself, except it wasn't his leg.

This time Larry turned beet red because his cock had hardened while he rubbed my breasts and made a sizeable lump down one leg of his shorts. I rubbed my hand over it and felt how big and hard it was.

I looked up at Larry. He still rubbed my breasts in a glassy eyed fascination while I rubbed his cock. He tweaked my nipples and sent tremors down to my pussy. I reached up and pulled his face down to mine and kissed him.

We needed to get comfortable with each other. I opened my mouth and tasted him with my tongue. He responded, eagerly. He crushed me to his chest and let his hands move to my barely covered butt. We got lost in the passion of a first kiss until a horn startled us back to the real world.

I spun around to look and covered my breasts with my hands. A fishing boat sped by with several men looking over at our boat. Now it was my turn to blush. I covered my face as we came to the nearest approach but let them see my breasts. The horn on the other boat sounded their appreciation.

Larry sped up and got us cruising towards whatever destination he had in mind. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing his hairy chest and back. "Do you want to steer the boat?"

"Sure..." I squeaked.

He took one hand off the wheel and invited me to stand in front of him. The space between his seat and the steering wheel would have my naked back pressed tight against his hairy chest and my barely covered butt against the rigid hardness I'd felt in his pants. I slipped in front of him and looked over the bow of the boat. My bare breasts bounced with the waves. Fine cold spray chilled my skin, and the hot afternoon sun burned the water away.

I was in sensory overload. Wind, sun, spray, Larry's big hard cock pressing against me, I vibrated.

Larry pulled me by my hips into his lap. I could see better and be seen better. My legs spread over his as I tried to keep the boat in a straight line, but my attention was on the hard lump rubbing at my swollen pussy.

With his hands free from driving the boat, Larry played with my nipples and rubbed my breasts. The wind tore at my hair, but the sun kept me warm, and Larry kept me hot. I started moaning as his foreplay ignited me. I rubbed against his hard cock.

Finally, Larry said, "Stand up for a second."

I did and he wriggled behind me. Then his trunks flipped onto the passenger's seat. I bit my lip and pushed my bottoms down. With Larry's help they ended up on the passenger's seat as well.

We settled back on the seat with me steering from Larry's lap and Larry pushing his cock into my pussy. We hit one slightly bigger wave and when the boat slammed the water, Larry's cock slid all the way up until it hit my cervix. I moaned and settled in for a crazy ride. The slight chop caused the boat to rise and fall, and with each change in direction Larry's cock rubbed my G-spot. He had one hand on my breast and the other on my clit, gently flicking my nub.

I clenched his cock as it vibrated in my pussy.

"Oh my gawd..."

He leaned back and guided me up and down his shaft. The constant pressure on my G-spot from the way he penetrated me brought me high on the edge of orgasm. I spasmed with each deep thrust. I needed him to move faster to finish me. I wanted it.

"Fuck me, Larry. I need it..."

"Oh yeah," he said and held me tight by my hips. "We've got to slow down and navigate a channel up here."

"O...Ok." I was disappointed. My pussy throbbed and ached with the pent-up orgasm and no release.

Larry eased off the throttle and shoved his cock deeper into me. His change in motion made me tremble as I suddenly peaked. The rumbling of the big motors and his big cock stretching me brought me to completion in a way I'd never experienced. When I came, squeezing and stroking his cock, he groaned and came, squirting what felt like rivers of cum into my bare pussy.

Larry idled the boat down to a drift as I laid boneless across the wheel with his cock slowly shrinking in my pussy. He slapped my ass after a couple of minutes. "Sorry, but now I have to anchor the boat. We can eat and I should be ready for another round if you want to..."

His cock slipped out of me, so I turned, mewing a little at the sudden emptiness, and kissed him.

"You need to throw the anchor out for me," he pointed to the big metal hook on the front deck.

I crawled out on the deck, naked, his cum slippery on my thighs and pitched the heavy chunk of metal into the water. The line played out quickly, then the boat jerked. Larry idled the motors as the boat drifted, dragging the anchor. I could feel the boat shudder when it caught.

We anchored in a sheltered bay of a small island in the big lake. I couldn't see land in any direction, nor any boats. We had privacy.

Larry popped up on the deck, naked with his cock at rest but still looking substantial. "Water's shallow here if you want to swim."

I slipped over the edge of the boat. The water was over my head, but I touched stone covered bottom quickly and paddled around to the step on the back of the boat, letting the cool water rinse the residue of sex from my body. Water on my bare skin felt so decadent and the water plants caressed me.

I hung off the ladder at the back of the boat watching the water disappear into the sky and wondered what was going on with me. I'd been bad before. This wasn't the first time. But I'd never felt so... bad. Flashing boaters. Encouraging Larry to fuck me. Wanting Larry to fuck me.

OK I had a crush on Larry. I'd had crushes before and never dared admit them to myself. Now it was OK and it was OK for me to act on the crush. As long as Larry knows this doesn't change my relationship with my husband. This could get complicated.

I climbed up the ladder shivering when the light breeze dried my body. I laid out naked on the back bench letting the sun bake me dry.

I am never that naughty and daring. What would Dave think? I grinned at that thought. He'd love it. He'd want me to do it at home in front of the neighborhood. Fool. I love him.

So far, I didn't regret this boat ride with the boss.

Larry had been in the cabin while I meditated on my newfound slutiness. He brought up a basket and a couple of beach towels, one of which was wrapped around his hips. He offered me the other towel and opened the basket. He pulled out cold fried chicken, potato salad and a bottle of wine along with plates, silverware and glasses.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and sat next to him on the back bench, hip to hip, sipping wine.

After we'd gorged on the chicken and eaten some potato salad, Larry leaned back. "I never thought you'd be interested in doing this."

I looked at him. I suppose it was true. "I really only have done this twice." I blushed. My extra-marital adventures were recent and still edgy. "I didn't think I liked sex until I got with Dave. And he says I should learn to enjoy sex for sex, and love for love. I think he might be right."

"So, your husband knows?"

"Yes." I frowned. There is a lot of bigotry against a man who knows his wife has other men. "He wants me to undo the harm the men who took advantage of me did. He wants me to take charge and enjoy myself because I like sex."

"Is that what you're doing today?" Larry looked at me, suspiciously.

"Well, yes. Isn't that what you're doing? Your wife and kids are in Florida, and you invited me to go on this boat ride. You clearly wanted to do what we did and what we're likely to do in a little bit." I kissed him.

Larry looked away. "I'd heard you were one of Gerald's girls."

I cringed. I thought that secret had been buried. Dave knew, but I didn't know it was common knowledge. Gerald had been our landlord when I was married to my first husband. Mac. Gerald had blackmailed me into having sex with him for several years. That story caused me a lot of pain. "Yeah. I thought there might be others."

"Does your husband know?"

"Yes." I nodded emphatically. Dave had helped me heal some of the scars just by listening. "He knows everything. He knows Gerald took advantage of me when I was dead broke, and Mac demanded I ask Gerald for two hundred dollars. Gerald said, 'sure as long as we have sex.' Mac wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, so I was Gerald's whore. One threatened to beat me to death and the other fucked me whenever he wanted. I hated it."

"I'm really sorry, Donna. I shouldn't have mentioned it." Larry looked concerned.

"Was Gerald bragging?" I honestly thought no one knew.

"No, but a couple of the other waitresses have had to pay Gerald back that way. I've heard the stories before. Some of the girls said they didn't mind it so much. He was quick."

I grinned. "One pump chump... He never did do anything to make me want to have sex with him."

"But you want to have sex with me?" Larry cupped my breasts and teased my nipples. I moaned a little.

"Yeah." I tugged at his towel. Time to forget about Gerald and remember what Dave had taught me. On my terms, sex was fun. "Time for dessert."

I unwrapped him and stroked his semi- rigid cock. He leaned back and let me play with him. So, I licked his cock from helmet to balls. As soon as I put it in my mouth, his hands tangled in my hair. I groaned and sucked on his dick. My towel unwrapped and he pulled me around to lick my clit while I sucked on his cock. I'm not real experienced at cock sucking so I just licked it and tried to eat his swelling dick while his tongue licked my pussy and flicked my clit. I pressed my wet sex against his face when he pushed three big fingers into my hole. I was so ready, they slipped in, and he found my swollen G-spot almost immediately.

"Oh jeezus. Oh, fuck me.... Oh, oh oh..." I shuddered and arched, rubbing my sex violently against his face. His heavy beard felt like fire ants on my pussy lips, but I couldn't stop the orgasm. It was a good thing I spat his cock out. I could have hurt him.

When I started to come down from my erotic high, Larry spun me around and sat me on his cock. "Oh gawd... O jeezus." I arched and bucked as he drove up and into my vagina. The orgasm he'd started with his tongue blew up into an earth-shattering explosion as he arched into each one of my downstrokes.

We sang in unison, our voices echoing over the water with mine getter higher and more profane as I climbed the peak until Larry finally grabbed my hips and pulled me tight so he could fire his cum in my belly. Long, hot streamers flooded my pussy and pushed past his throbbing cock onto his balls.

12