The Confession Pt. 04: The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd," I bawled, echoing off the rocks. Seagulls cawed back at me. "Oh gawd." I finally collapsed against Larry's hairy chest while we both panted, and his slippery cock shrank until it fell out of my pussy.

A horn blasted one long and two short blasts just off the left side of the boat. I bounced up and grabbed for the discarded towels.

Another yacht had pulled into our hidden bay. Two men and two women were leaning over the rail. As soon as we got up, they began applauding. I blushed hard, but they were here for similar reasons. The women had barely-there bottoms to their swimsuits and no tops. I felt silly for covering up. They'd just watched me have a screaming orgasm while my boss fucked me. Not much left to hide.

"We need to get going. I need to get the boat back to the slip before dark." Larry rolled to his feet and pulled the anchor up. "Plus, I'm sure they want some privacy."

The boat began to drift. Larry slid into the captain's chair and fired up the engine. He backed up and swung us around. Using his compass, he set a course for the harbor and the marina.

My head was spinning with the day. Larry knew about Gerald and that made him think I was easy. And I was easy, for Larry. For Chet. For Dave. Gerald might have had my body, but he never had me. He'd coerced me into agreeing I owed him sex. He used that agreement to come to my home and fuck me, and I took it. I took him to bed, and I let him touch me and finger me and stick his cock in me. I let him kiss me. And if I didn't let him, he did it anyway.

And I thought it was my fault. Mac had always called me a slut and there I was being a slut. My fault. But Dave showed me it wasn't my fault. I didn't give free consent. I couldn't because I wasn't free of coercion from my abusive husband. I couldn't refuse to get him money and Gerald would only give me money if I fucked him.

But now I can be a slut if I want to be. Today I was a slut. I had been well fucked already and I still wanted more before we got back to shore. Larry's cock was still semi erect. I stroked it which made it quiver and jump.

"Can I sit in your lap again?" I teased his nipples while he steered the boat. I really wanted another orgasm and maybe he could manage it like we had on the way out.

"Sure. We can change before we get in sight of land."

I snuggled up in his lap, with his semi-rigid cock bouncing against my pussy and his hands on my tender breasts. I reached down and pushed his cock into my hole. It immediately began to swell.

I tried to steer the boat while he fucked me, and the sun began to set. The afternoon of screwing might have worn him out, but we hit some chop that drove him hard into my tender parts and I moaned loudly, "Oh jeezus. Fuck me..."

Larry guided me with his hands on my hips. Up and down. Hard and fast, until we were both singing, and the boat weaved back and forth over the chop. My tender swollen pussy gripped and spasmed on his cock when I pushed down.

I peaked and fell over into the orgasmic abyss when the land came in sight. Larry slowed the boat and concentrated on fucking me. He managed to shoot another load while I still spasmed on his cock. The air cooled quickly with the setting sun. I shivered from cold and heat at the same time. I had soaked his balls and legs with my own cum. It was great.

Another fishing boat tooted his horn as he passed us. The men leaned over the side and cat called me. I groaned inside. I might be a slut, but I don't want to be treated like that's a bad thing.

"You better take over." I reluctantly climbed off as his cock pulled away from me. "I need to get cleaned up and presentable. We don't want your wife to get stories about you bringing hot girls on your boat."

"She really doesn't care, but thanks for the consideration." Larry stopped the boat before we got too close to shore and pulled on his shirt and shorts, after he wiped my juices off with a wet cloth.

"Well, I don't want people talking about me either. I might like acting like a slut in private, but I don't want to be called one."

"I won't say a word..." Larry looked like he was going to say something else, but I turned and went into the cabin to change. I tingled all over. My nipples were too sensitive to wear a bra. I pulled on my tee shirt and called it good enough. My pussy was wet and dripping cum. I was a bit of a mess, but I wanted Dave to see the proof of what he'd talked me into. He wanted me to fuck other guys, well this is what happened.

I came out of the cabin into the evening dim. Sunset seems to come later on the water. As we approached the docks, we were guided by lights on each pier. Larry confidently pulled his boat into his slip. I jumped awkwardly to the dock and wrapped a line on a metal lug to hold the boat while Larry finished tying it off.

"Well, good night." I stood there in my tee shirt and bathing suit, holding my beach bag and feeling awkward as hell. Larry was going about his work, business as usual and I was still tingling from being fucked. "I'll see you at work."

"Just a minute," Larry came up to me. He pulled something out of his pocket and pushed it into my hands. "You were amazing."

He'd passed me a roll of bills. I flushed harder than I had when he propositioned me. "I didn't fuck you for money. I'm not a whore."

Larry looked stricken. "I know that. This is a gift. Just a gift. I want you to know how much this meant to me..."

I hesitated for a moment. The good feelings about today were fading fast. "Yeah, Ok." I stuffed the money in my beach bag. He really was tone deaf, but I needed money to take care of my kids. Yes, I had fun, but money is money.

Larry bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back. He'd really been very nice, and we'd had great sex. And whatever I was doing had been my choice. I bit my lip. "Well, good night."

"We can't have an affair, you know," he said.

"Don't want one. Too complicated. I just wanted to have fun." I took a step towards my car.

"OK. Maybe we can do this again?"

"No affairs," I came back to Larry, got on my tip toes, and kissed him again. "Maybe we can do this again. Right now, I want to go home to my husband." I kissed him one more time and ran to my car.

****

Dave:

Donna came home late, and I was excited. I hoped she had a good time on her boat trip with Larry and I wanted to hear about it.

She looked tired when she walked in and dropped her beach bag on the table. All she had on was her tee shirt and her swimsuit bottoms. Her lips were swollen, and her nipples were rock hard and poking at the material of her shirt.

"He knows about Gerald," was the first thing she said to me.

My stomach knotted. "Did you tell him?"

"No, he'd heard I was 'one of Gerald's girls.' I think he was surprised I didn't ask him for money before I screwed him."

"So, you guys did have sex?"

"Yes, Dave, we fucked. I'm a real slut now, fucking my married boss in public." She pecked me on the lips and headed to the bedroom. When I hesitated, she turned to me. "Well, are you coming? I want you to fuck me. That's why I do this."

I hustled after her. I caught her at the door and spun her around. "You don't have to have other men to make me want to make love to you, you know that."

"Yes, I know that. But I want you..." She poked me in the chest. "To fuck me now. Hard. I'm stretched and I'm sloppy. Larry fucked me three times and I only cleaned up after the first one."

She pushed her suit bottoms off revealing her sticky and matted pubic hair. She dropped her shirt and flopped into bed with her legs spread wide. I didn't hesitate this time. I crawled on top of her, pushed my steel hard cock into her sloppy wet hole and teased her nipples while we fucked.

I couldn't last long with my cock lubricated in Larry's jism. Donna didn't last long at all. She bit my shoulder, so she didn't cry out and let the kids know we were having crazy monkey sex. It felt like I'd held the tide back for hours, and we peaked quickly. She spasmed out of control, biting me and digging her nails into my back.

We clung to each other as our peaks passed and we felt the complete satiation of good sex. As soon as I slipped out of her Donna rolled off me and turned her back, not so I could spoon her but because she was troubled.

"You know it's a small town. Somebody was bound to know, especially if Gerald did to other women what he did to you. You thought he did. You must have heard something or seen something."

"Yeah. But no one said the sex part out loud. And I let it go on for five years. I was so naive and stupid."

"No. You were under threat from Mac. He demanded you get money from Gerald. He had to know what the price was."

"No, I don't think he did. He'd have killed me if he knew Gerald was screwing me. He caught Gerald kissing me on the couch one day and damn near did kill me." Donna sniffled. "If he'd walked in five minutes later Mac'd seen the price I paid for his money. If he'd caught Gerald between my legs, I don't think I'd be here today."

"You don't know. He might have had the same kink I have, but just couldn't admit it to himself." I rolled her over and kissed her. "Maybe if he'd just admitted it, you could have had a better experience."

"No. Gerald wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. And if Mac liked the idea of pimping me out, well I don't. I'll do what I want, when I want, and with who I want. That's what you told me, right? It's my choice."

"Right."

"I was a whore for Gerald and Mac, and Larry knows it." Donna had tears in her eyes.

"He really doesn't."

"Yes, he does." Donna rolled out of bed and grabbed her beach bag. She dug into it and threw a roll of bills on the bed. "He paid me. He said it was a gift. Something to show his appreciation. Yeah, his appreciation for me fucking him all afternoon and evening. I rode his cock all the way out to that island, and all the way back, and I blew him and fucked him after dinner. He got his money's worth."

I looked at my wife. She'd never looked sexier or more attractive. I picked up the money and counted it. There was five hundred dollars in the roll in twenties and fifties.

"I know it sounds bad, but the money makes it more exciting for me." I had to adjust myself on the bed. My cock had suddenly become rigid again. "He values you enough to pay you $500 for what you gave him for free."

Donna blushed as she crawled back in bed with me. "I did want to have sex with him. I like the hall pass. And I had some great sex today. Flashing and screwing outside. Driving the boat while he fucked me... It was wonderful. I didn't want anything else."

"But Larry's used to paying for services, so he did. No affair. No romantic entanglement. Just sex."

"Yeah, just sex." She looked at me. "I don't think I like the idea of being a whore. I don't want to sell myself. I want to choose who I'm with and what I do. And I want to be able to say 'no' when I need to say no."

"Makes good sense to me. I won't pimp you out and you won't charge your lovers. But tips are nice."

Donna tried to glare at me, her swollen lips twitching upwards. "Yeah. Tips are good. Larry's money will help out."

"Maybe we can we buy you a new dress." I wanted to take her mind off of Gerald and her trauma. She liked being naughty. Larry was naughtiness embodied.

Donna crawled back into bed and stroked my cock. "What kind of new dress?"

"Something sexy I can show you off in."

She glared at me, and her nails dug into my dick.

"Not to pimp you out," I said with a little alarm. "Just to be naughty in public."

"Like when those boaters watched me fucking Larry?" She turned up a sly grin.

Now she shocked me. "Someone saw you?"

"They applauded." Donna blushed. "I'd made a lot of noise when I came. Apparently, they enjoyed the show."

I grinned at her. "I would have liked to see that. My sweet Donna fucking like a porn star."

She shimmied down and bit my dick, gently, then swallowed it as it began to grow. Once it was hard again, she let it slip from her mouth and moved up to pin it against my belly with her steamy wet pussy.

"And we were still fucking when we pulled into the harbor. We barely finished before we had to navigate the channel. Some fishermen applauded us that time." Donna sat up and pulled my dick to her opening. She settled down so I penetrated her as deeply as possible.

"Oh gawd, you're such a naughty girl," I moaned as I sucked on her nipples.

"I'm a slut and I guess I like it..."

Donna rode me hard one more time until we both passed out from exhaustion.

I woke sometime later. Donna cuddled against me. I really love this girl. She has such sexual energy. The Gerald business bothers me. When she told me the story, it took a while to piece it all together. At first, I thought she had given consent to Gerald and this was another adventure like Chet. It wasn't.

You cannot give consent if you are under duress.

That's why her world is different now. She chooses what she wants to do. No threats, no coercion, no duress. Just a hall pass whenever she wants to use it.

12