The Confession Pt. 05: The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry pulled me over. "You drive while I do your back."

Ignoring Doug, I slipped onto Larry's lap and took over the controls.

Larry rubbed sunscreen on my back. "You need to lose the top, so you don't get tan lines."

"Your friend might get the wrong idea..."

"No. He'll get the right idea. You're a sexy woman with great tits. He knows how to behave. I told you; you aren't required to do anything."

I bit my lip. He had implied something else there. Maybe he was counting on my runaway sex drive to accommodate his friend.

He undid my bathing suit top, and I hung it up next to the tee-shirt. I focused on driving the boat while Larry massaged sunscreen into my back and breasts. His hands on my breasts made me think of the sex last night when he had mounted me from behind and cupped my breasts and pounded my pussy to multiple orgasms.

I moaned a little and caught Doug looking at us. I resolutely turned my eyes back to the water in front of me. My breasts bounced and my pussy quivered. After several hours of bouncing on the light chop my body was sensitive and ready to go.

Doug was attractive. And he kept looking at me like I might be lunch. I think Larry knew what was going on. He'd gotten very familiar with my reactions in the last week. He was counting on me to give in to lust.

I focused on the channel in front of me, but my thoughts were on my recent choices. Dave had encouraged me to screw around. He'd raised the specter of my inner slut when I told him about cheating on my first husband with a friend named Chet.

Once.

When we were at the end of the marriage.

And I was so afraid of being hurt by my husband I didn't dare repeat the adventure, even though I'd enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. I hadn't been in love with Chet. We'd had sex for fun.

Dave loved the idea of me being bad so much he encouraged me to go on a date with Chet the next time he was in town. That had been an all-night adventure that had left me breathless for days.

Then when I realized I had a crush on Larry, it just seemed natural to have sex with him. One boat trip. Sex for fun. We agreed it wouldn't be an affair.

But he'd tipped me afterwards.

Paid me.

And we'd spent the last week not having an affair and screwing in his office every day. And every day he put money in my apron as a little gift. Then, despite everything we said about not doing it for money, I had a wad of cash from him in my wallet and a load of his cum in my belly from a morning blow job. I was as good as a paid-up prostitute, I slept with Larry last night, what sleep we got. And today, half naked on a boat in the middle of the river with two men.

And I was pretty sure Doug expected to fuck me, too.

I glanced at Doug again. He had taken his shirt off and displayed his fine muscles. I thought about rubbing sunscreen on him. His shorts seemed extra tight in the crotch, or maybe he was happy to see me. I stifled a moan.

I could feel Larry's erect cock pressing at my pussy through our swim trunks. His hands were on my hips mimicking the motions when we fucked on the last boat trip.

"I'm not doing it in front of your friend," I whispered in his ear.

"That's fine. I don't expect you too." Larry massaged my legs and my belly and my breasts and pressed his rigid cock against my barely covered pussy. The vibrations of the boat flowed through it straight to my clit.

We crossed some heavy chop and slapped the water hard several times in a row. The sudden pressure on my sensitive parts made me spasm in a quick but intense peak, "Ohh, Oh..."

I turned red. I'd just orgasmed in public without having actual sex. Doug knew it, as did Larry. They both grinned at me.

"Larry," Doug said. "Mind if we switch seats?"

"No, that's fine." Larry stood me up and slipped out. Doug slipped into the captain's chair and pulled me onto his lap.

He was definitely happy to see me. His cock was harder than Larry's and pushed firmly between my legs. His hands roamed over my body. I bit my lip as he cupped my breasts and thumbed my nipples. Those sensitive nubs were hardwired to my pussy.

I looked over to Larry who was watching me. I tried real hard not to think about the rigid tool separated from my pussy by two thin layers of fabric and good intentions. It was with some relief when Larry made us move so he could dock the boat.

Our dockage was at the end of an island in the middle of the river. High above the dock stood a house with a nice yard surrounded by pine trees. Even though there were dozens of other islands and cottages within sight, the location seemed as remote as the ends of the earth. The movable dock had been placed in a sandy cove at the base of the giant granite boulder that was the island itself.

"Donna, why don't you take a swim. We'll carry the stuff up to the house." Larry said.

I picked up my bikini top to put it on, but Larry stopped me. "No one around here to care if you're naked. Leave it off."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Apparently, they preferred me topless. I shrugged and climbed down to the beach. The water was cold, so I crashed in and dove underneath the surface. When I came up the coolness refreshed me. I laid back and paddled in the little bay. The area was beautiful. I wished Dave and I could come out here sometime.

Something splashed in the water behind me. I turned to see the ripples in the water but nothing else. I thought the men had gone up to the house. Suddenly something grabbed my legs and surfaced in front of me.

Doug.

"You startled me." He was so close to me his chest hairs tickled my erect nipples.

"You do something for me, too." His hands were on my hips. He leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed him back.

My resolve not to be passed around melted with the heat of his lips. We kissed with passion for a long time. His hard cock pressed against me. I rubbed my hands down his back and on to his bare butt. He was naked. And his hard, naked cock was poking at me.

And then my bikini bottoms were floating towards the shore.

He pulled me onto his hard cock. Even with the cold water my pussy was hot and ready. He slipped into me with a little grunt. He kissed me while he thrust his cock into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as we thrashed int the water.

Doug was different than Larry or Chet or Dave. A little bigger, his body was harder. I loved the feel of his muscles under my hands as he worked to give me another major orgasm.

"Oh shit, Oh... Oh... Ohh. Gawwwd." I moaned and clutched hard to his shoulders as the water splashed around us. Finally, hot pulses on my pussy walls signaled his completion. My own orgasm only started to fade when his cock softened and retreated with the cold river water.

"Oh, shit. That was good," I breathed in his ear as we disentangled.

"It was," he said into my mouth as he kissed me again.

The kiss was good, but the water was cold and I shivered. My nipples were rock hard and not from lust. I grabbed my bikini bottoms and retreated to the house with my bag of dry clothes.

I knew Larry didn't want me dressed in much so I pulled on a Rude Dog tee shirt that belonged to my husband. It was so big it served me as a sexy off the shoulder dress, with holes in strategic places.

I didn't bother with the bikini bottoms. They were going to be cold and clammy so I carried them up to the house and put them on the deck railing in the sun. I went inside. Noises were coming from the kitchen and voices from the sunporch. I went to the kitchen.

Larry was banging pots around.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Trying to find the stuff to make dinner."

"What's on the menu?" I asked.

"Steaks. Baked potatoes. Corn. But there's no gas for the stove."

"Is there a barbecue grill?"

"Maybe, but I don't think there's any charcoal."

"Well go look. We can do it with a camp fire if we have to." I sent Larry looking for the grill and charcoal. A couple of cast iron pans and an industrial roll of aluminum foil were the sole occupants of one cupboard. Another had a full plate service, and a drawer presented a workable if eclectic collection of silverware.

The chef's knives in the block on the island were sharp. I sliced and stabbed the potatoes wrapping them individually. I shucked and wrapped the corn. By the time Larry came back I had set the steaks to marinade in salt and pepper and Worcestershire Sauce in a big glass bowl with a plastic lid.

"Got the barbecue going. It was in the shed." Larry came up behind me.

"Great." I loaded the potatoes and corn onto a serving tray. "We can throw these in the coals, and they'll be ready in an hour or so. Meanwhile, the steaks are marinating."

Larry took the tray of vegetables out and I added some vinegar to the steaks. The kitchen was well stocked with good equipment and seasonings. I reached up for the plates and a pair of hands slipped under my tee shirt.

"I missed our boat sex, today," Larry growled in my ear.

I leaned back into him. His hard cock pressed through his trunks and reminded me I hadn't put bottoms on. I wiggled and moaned a little. "Me too. That's the weirdest sex I ever had but it was great."

"Well, we'll have to try kitchen sex," Larry said as he bit my neck.

I giggled. "Kitchen sex is good."

Heat built in my pussy still tender from the pounding Doug had given it. Larry bent me over the kitchen island and slipped his cock into my exposed pussy. The bulbous head stroked the back of my pussy while the thick, veined under side of his cock rubbed across my tender G-spot.

"Oh shit..." I pushed back at him.

Larry's strokes were slow. His hands slid under my shirt to fondle my breasts. His rough fingers tweaked my sensitive nipples and my pussy started clenching. "Did you like Doug fucking you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes... ohhhhhhh."

"Do you like me fucking you?" Larry gripped my hips to control our rhythm.

"Yes... yes... Ohhhh shit."

"Are you fucking us for the money?" Larry's strokes became more aggressive.

I shook my head as I moaned and called out. My orgasm had me in its control. Doug could be watching from the doorway, and it wouldn't matter. They both knew I was a slut now. The pressure in my pussy built with Larry's increased tempo. When he finally spasmed, I shook and clenched his cock. I felt the hot splashes of cum in my pussy, mixing with the remnants of Doug's jizz. I was a whore and a slut. Two men in a day.

I laid across the kitchen island and panted.

Larry's cock slipped out of my pussy and a hot mass slid down my thighs. Larry turned me around and kissed me hard and deep and passionately. Different than Doug, different than Dave, but hot and nice.

I grabbed a paper towel and wiped myself and the glob of cum off the floor. "I need to check on the potatoes."

After washing up, I went outside to the grill with a fork and probed the potatoes. They were nearly done, and as the echoes of my last orgasm passed, so was I. Larry was fun when it was just Larry. I enjoyed him fucking me. At work or home or on the boat, it was good.

Doug had been fun if a little awkward. It seemed like he assumed I would fuck him. I don't know if he thought he was due that as a guest or just thought he'd take a shot at Larry's slut. In either case, I was less than thrilled that I'd let him screw me. It sent the wrong message.

The thought of Doug and Larry in bed with me and doing outrageous things to me crossed my mind. A frisson of shame matched the shiver of lust. How ever this weekend turned out, I was a bad girl.

I sighed and went in to get the steaks.

***

Dinner was a quiet and awkward affair. I sat on the opposite side of the table from Larry and as far away from Doug as I could manage. The men started a half-hearted conversation, but they were both staring at me.

The silent conversation was loud enough.

'Will she fuck me tonight?'

'Would she take both us? Would Larry/Doug freak out with another man in bed with them?'

Would I freak out? The thought of Larry's cock in me where his jizz was still warm and Doug kissing me or worse, sticking his cock in my mouth while he played with my tits and Larry pounding me from behind.

What if I told them 'no'? Would they make me? They could easily enough. I've had men make me have sex with them whether I wanted to or not. And I really didn't want to owe them sex. I wouldn't do that again for anyone or for any reason.

"Donna, are you alright?" Larry leaned across the table.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I felt my face blaze out of my thoughts.

"You looked like you were some place else..."

"Y'know," Doug leaned back in his chair and took a long drink of his beer. He looked me over until my face blazed. "I get the impression you aren't a pro."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "No. I'm not a pro. I haven't been with very many men at all, and half of them were perverts."

The men exchanged glances. I guess I said the stuff no one is supposed to say.

"Larry, you know the Gerald story, but you don't understand what I went through. Now you've got me trapped on an island with a stranger..." I looked at Doug and blushed some more. "A hot, sexy stranger who expects to have sex with me on demand... And you guys are planning on how you're going to use me tonight, and no one is asking what, if any of it, I want."

Tears spilled down my cheeks. "This isn't fun anymore. I want to go home."

Going home wasn't a possibility, now the sun had set. Navigating the river back to the marina would be several hours and too dangerous without being able to see the channels. Panic overwhelmed me when I realized just how stuck and defenseless I was. There was no place to go. Nowhere to hide. No way to call anyone to me. I didn't even know which island I was on.

I ran upstairs to the bedroom I'd dropped my bag in and locked the door. I pushed a heavy wooden chest in front of the door. After a while I stopped sobbing. From the main room I heard the men's voices and the scrape of dishes as they cleared the table.

Good. They were doing something useful instead of plotting how to fuck me and split up the goods.

Burrowing under the comforter, I closed my eyes to the sound of water running in the sink and opened them again to sunshine coming through the window.

I'd slept through the night without being molested.

The cottage/house was quiet, but I could smell coffee that had been left on the heater too long. I got up, washed myself in the bathroom and put on my spare bathing suit. The air was warm even with the morning breeze off the river.

The house was empty, but the gear was still there, except for poles and tackle boxes. Gone fishing...

I made a fresh pot of coffee and found leftover steak in the refrigerator. There were still hot coals in the grill. I stoked the fire and chopped a baked potato into little cubes. I diced up the steak and heated a pan on the coals. I dropped in butter, the potato cubes and the steak. It sizzled. A little salt and pepper to liven it up.

I was hungry after having worked hard the day before and missed my dinner. My pussy had returned to a tender normal. I sipped my coffee on the deck and watched the river flow by. It was relaxing. Motorboats sounded in the distance.

The problem had been avoided last night. In the light of day, I didn't think Larry or Doug would be a problem. The idea of owing either or both of them, sex upset me, and being trapped on the island was just too much last night. In the light of day and with a belly full of good food, I didn't feel as anxious.

If I was honest with myself, I anticipated the ride back with Doug or Larry paying special attention to me. I didn't care which one, as long as it wasn't both at the same time. That scared me.

And thrilled me.

Two men making me orgasm over and over. Sucking my breasts at the same time... Oh my god... Holding me while the other drives his hard cock in my eager pussy and then swapping off so the other can have his turn.

I was feeling hot and naughty.

"There you are sleepy head," Larry called from the path. "Ready for some breakfast trout?"

Doug waved from behind Larry.

"I ate leftovers. Clean it and I'll grill it for you guys."

I rekindled the coals and prepped some leeks and garlic. By the time I had a bed of coals, Larry had a couple of fillets ready to drop in the hot pan with butter. The garlic and leeks followed the fish.

My spare bathing suit was a bit smaller than I liked, even accounting for my B cup breasts. I showed a great amount of skin. The fish sizzled in the pan and Doug slipped up behind me. He dropped an apron over my head and tied it around my waist while I managed breakfast. I could feel his heat on my naked back as he leaned in.

"Do you feel better this morning?"

"I do..."

He placed his hands on my hips which meant he had hands on naked flesh and pulled me towards his hips gently.

I leaned back into him and turned my face to kiss, which we did, deeply, for a moment. We broke. I dished out fish smothered in leeks. "Eat your breakfast."              

While I cleaned up the breakfast pans, Larry slid up beside me. "Are you OK?"

"I am. I felt overwhelmed last night. I'm sorry to spoil your fun."

"I've had a great time this weekend. Your cooking is great. You're wasted waiting tables."

"Diner cooking isn't the same." I looked up at him. Larry was a temptation because he was a nice guy.

He leaned in and kissed me. "Do you want to go upstairs with me before we pack up?"

A thrill ran through me. Sex with his friend downstairs waiting for us. "Just us. And lock the door."

Larry frowned.

"It'll make us both happy." I stroked his cock through his shorts and dropped my apron on the counter.

Upstairs, I got out of my suit as soon as Larry locked the door. "Get on the bed." I pushed him down to my level and pulled off his shorts.

Larry's substantial member popped loose from his pants, and I sucked it into my mouth with enthusiasm. His hands tangled in my hair as I bobbed up and down. I fondled his heavy balls with one hand and pinched his nipple with the other.

"Oh shit," he moaned.

I felt him getting close. His cockhead began to swell. I let his cock fall from my mouth to his sad moan of disappointment. "It's all right. It will be all better soon."

I straddled his middle and fed his cock into my pussy. A moan erupted from me when he dug his fingers into my butt as he pushed deeper. "Oh gawd.... Oh gawd...."

Once we were settled with his cock as deep as it would go, he began to tease my nipples. I rocked back and forth, his cock never pulling out of my pussy but stroking the inside. He dragged across my G-spot with every stroke and I quivered and clenched. My orgasm built hard and fast, but I didn't want to release.

The thought of Doug downstairs, or at the door, listening to Larry and me screwing thrilled me. The more I thought about Doug and how he had made me feel in the bay by the boat, the higher my peak became. I knew I was going to be a naughty girl on the way back.

Larry arched his back and moaned as he shot warm gushes of cum into me. I clamped hard on his dick and dug my nails into his chest as wave after orgasmic wave rocked me.

Done, I rolled off him with his semi-erect penis making an audible slurp as it popped out. I giggled on my back with his cum running down the crack of my ass.

"Ummm, I liked that."

"I need to put you in a compromising position more often." Larry grinned and rolled out of bed. "We need to pack up."

Larry left my room and I packed, not that I had much besides yesterday's bathing suit, a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. I didn't bother with the shorts or the top of my bikini. The Rude-Dog shirt was good enough and Dave would appreciate that I was being a sex kitten in his old torn tee-shirt.

I went to the kitchen with my backpack to make sure the dishes were put away. Doug was just drying the breakfast plates.