The Confession Pt. 05: The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounded like you were having fun."

I blushed hard and my nipples stood up hard against the coarseness of the shirt. "Yes... I guess so."

"And you're married?" Doug asked as he dried and put the last plate away.

"Yes." I straightened up. I didn't need judgment and criticism. "He knows everything."

"Well, that's honest."

"Yes. I don't sneak. He wants me to have fun."

"And Larry pays you?"

"Larry's my boss at the diner. This is just for fun."

"So, I shouldn't have... yesterday in the water..."

"I didn't mind." I blushed harder. "You're sexy. I wouldn't mind it."

"We're heading back in soon."

"Boat sex is great. Ask Larry about that."

Doug arched his eyebrows. "Really?"

***

After I helped Larry undock, I stood between the front seats. I leaned over to Larry so he could hear me. "I'm going to show Doug what boat sex can be like. Do you mind?"

Larry grinned and guided the boat into the channel. I kicked off the bottoms of my bathing suit leaving me with nothing on but the oversized tee shirt. Doug watched me carefully. I didn't want to expose myself to a river full of spectators, so I left the shirt on and knelt down to remove Doug's shorts.

He lifted his butt and let the shorts fall to the deck. His hard cock bounced as the boat hit the waves. I leaned in and sucked it into my mouth.

Doug grabbed the back of my head, I tried not to choke when Larry hit some chop, intentionally, I think. I licked and sucked Doug's dick like I enjoyed it just to watch his eyes roll back in his head. When I felt his cock throb, I pulled off before he could cum. I wanted to give him the full ride, and I didn't feel like choking on his jizz.

"Oh gawd, that was great," he said into my ear as I straddled his lap. He moaned when I pushed his dick into my pussy and cried out when I bit his shoulder. The motion of the boat did what needed doing. Doug slipped his hands under my shirt and tweaked my nipples while I rode his cock with a nearly constant spasming orgasm. When we were farther from shore and the morning boat traffic, he had me lean over the rear facing seat behind his seat so he could push his hard dick into my wet pussy.

I moaned as he pounded me. My clit slid against the vinyl of the seat, pushing my orgasm higher and harder. We fucked hard until maintaining a rhythm seemed impossible. Then we hit a series of waves that lifted the boat and then slapped it against the water. Three of these sudden jarring motions and Doug began to shoot cum. By the fifth one I was screaming my orgasm.

Doug pulled out and staggered to the other seat. I leaned on Larry. "You did that on purpose."

He grinned and kissed me. "Want to drive?"

"Oh shit..." The thrill ran through me I'd felt when I dreamed about being with both men. I shifted to take the wheel and Larry shucked out of his shorts. I slipped in between him and the wheel. He helped me sit on his lap and impaled me with his cock. My pussy was already dripping from Doug, so Larry's large cock slipped right in.

I tried hard to focus on steering the boat while Larry fucked me. But then my shirt disappeared, and Doug sucked on my tit and stroked my clit. I shook hard and closed my eyes when the first major peak hit me. Then Doug was kissing me, and Larry exploded in my pussy.

I lost track of everything but sensations exploding in my body.

Somehow, I ended up in the cabin on the bed. Doug was on top of me, gently driving his cock into my sloppy pussy and Larry kissed me. The attention from both men kept my orgasm at its peak as they switched off, each taking turns driving me to higher peaks.

At last, we slept. The boat rocked gently. I didn't know if we were docked or anchored or just drifting. Daylight lit the cabin through the portholes, so we hadn't lost too much time.

Larry rolled to his feet and shuffled out of the cabin. I followed him to get my shirt and bikini bottoms.

****

"If it was still daylight when you finished..." I kissed Donna. She was sunburned and red-faced from the wind. "...why are you so late getting back?"

She looked down and away. "Don't be mad at me..."

"Never. As long as you're having fun and as long as you love me."

"I had fun... We docked the boat about three in the afternoon, but the boys decided they wanted to continue having fun, and I agreed. We went back to Larry's room in the motel where we'd spent the first night. The rest of the afternoon and evening we played in the room. I'm officially a slut. I sucked and fucked both of them together, one in my mouth and the other in my pussy.

"I let them cum in my mouth...

"I didn't want to stop but I wanted to get home to you. I can't do that again. It's too much."

"But you enjoyed yourself?" I stroked her hair and pulled her to me. She spread her legs to give me access to her raw and swollen pussy.

"I did. Larry tried to give me more money, but I wouldn't take it. I'm not a whore. If I was a whore this would have just been business. Instead... ummmm." Donna moaned as I pushed my rigid cock into her well used cunt. "This was for fun... Too much fun..."

****

Larry, of course, wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer. A wad of hundreds showed up with my paycheck, the next week. No payroll deductions, no taxes, so it wasn't earnings. I suppose that was to make up for the grief they put me through. I caught Larry in the parking lot that night.

"You know that doesn't fix anything."

"What do you mean?" He grinned at me, the fool.

"I mean we're done playing around at whatever we're playing around at. I am not taking anymore tips one way or the other. You have the power to throw your money around like a damn fool, and I have the power to say 'No.'"

"No?" Larry looked like he wasn't sure what the word meant.

"Yeah. No. No more." I trembled with adrenaline. I hate confrontations, which is probably why Larry found me so easy. But no more.

"You're right," Larry smiled then, and his voice got serious. "We are getting out of hand. I'm going with the family to our place in Florida for a few months. I need to work some business down there, and maybe we'll be cooled off by the time I get back next year."

"We're cooled off, now. Have a nice trip." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. I had my hands on his chest, but the kiss lasted long enough to get us almost caught. The screen door at the back of the diner banged open and we jerked back from each other.

"Good bye, Larry." I walked as fast as I could without running to my car, started it and quickly exited the parking lot. Larry left me with a lot of questions, about myself and my relationship with him and my job.

The only thing I was sure of was my husband and I needed to be home with him.