The Confessions of A Philanderer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans of appreciation spurred me on to greater efforts, and I told her to rub her clitoris while I continued my none-too gentle ministration to her pussy. I reached down underneath and pinched her nipples quite hard, which elicited further moans of pleasure. I was determined to leave not one erogenous zone untouched or untried. So, in the spirit of experimentation, I smacked her glorious bottom a few times. She liked it.

'Oh yes, smack me again please,' and I did until the wonderful slim, round globe that was her arse, virtually glowed a bright pink. I could tell she was on the brink again, and so was I. Now I upped the pace, literally fucking her, really hard and fast as her vaginal walls seemed to ripple and spasm. I knew she was coming, louder and harder than before, and so was I. I could feel that tickle and tingle, and the pumping as I ejaculated, again and again. I held onto her hips, pulling her back onto me as I came, but as soon as I let go, she fell forward, collapsing across the bed, gasping for breath again.

She mumbled something about, 'Wonderful,' her voice trailing off. I lay down beside her and pulled the duvet over us. She fell asleep in my arms, and I dozed off too. When we woke up, we went at it again, with her climbing on top this time. I let her take the lead, and she showed her appreciation enthusiastically. We made love in just about every position we both could think of and fucked and sucked each other to a standstill.

The article she wrote was fair and balanced as I expected. She wasn't about to lose her journalistic integrity for me, just because of one glorious weekend of unashamed sexual pleasure. However, in her wind-up paragraph, she very bravely finished with, 'I cheekily mentioned that all the reports I'd heard said that he was great in bed. I asked if the rumours were true, but he modestly refused to answer, saying I'd need to ask someone else that question. I confess now, I have no need to ask anyone else - all I can say is, everything I'd heard was true - ask no more.'

I smiled as I read it, thinking how wonderfully generous and brave it was of her to write these words, and I knew in the next few months I'd be inundated with even more women eager to find out if her report was true.

* * *

12