The Confessions of Cherry Duncan Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1
932 words
3.51
6.6k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

CHAPTER 1

Cherry Duncan always felt out of place. Growing up in Liverpool in the 1830s didn't suit her well. She was raised upperclass with the best education. Her two well known highly doting parents, Rose and Edward Duncan, sheltered her and instilled a narrow view on the world since 5 at primary school. Rose was a socialite, while Edward was one of the top surgeons in his town (there weren't many). They moved to a large home near Edward's office.

Cherry was a fresh 18 year old who just finished out her final grade year in a preperatory school in Liverpool. She couldn't wait to see her parents in England. Cherry wanted to find herself and leave her naïve comfort zone, so her father bought her a ticket aboard a ship to England to sail alone. Rose was against the idea but Edward insisted, stating: "She will learn aptitude and savoir-faire." After much convincing from Rose, Edward even hired his personal escort, Mr. Graham, to travel along with her, who also agreed with Cherry taking the trip.

Cherry packed her best dresses and most fitting outfits, planning for a luxurious ship sail. She couldn't have been more wrong. Dressed in one of her tightest dresses, she was ready for her new adventure. Upon her arrival, Cherry stepped out of her family's dress carriage followed by Mr. Graham, wearing a full suit. She looked up at the ship: A Crimson red frigate, with dark brown tattered sails, a giant lantern on the bow of the ship, 40 canons, 3 lookout posts, and gold detailing throughout.

Mr. Graham unloaded Cherry's luggage from the carriage. She sees a tall, gorgeous black man with strong facial features, a firm muscular build, and a great ass. He's wearing a white long sleeve shirt, heavy boots, and cuffed pants. She approaches him, standing beside the ship arranging cargo boxes. "Hello."

The man stops and looks up at her. "Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Cherry Duncan. I shall be sailing aboard this ship to Rhode Island, England. My parents are expecting me." she replied. "I'm Zayne." he smiled. Zayne tried not to look at Cherry's developing figure in her corset and tight dress.

He stared at her cleavage peaking out through her blouse. He imagined what her pussy looked and tasted like, and if she was wearing bloomers. He wondered if she was a virgin and how tight her pussy was. She couldn't stop staring into his big, dark brown eyes. After a moment, Mr. Graham walked over and broke the silence.

"You must be Zayne," Mr. Graham stated, sticking out his hand to Zayne for a shake, which he reciprocated. "I'm Mr. Graham, Cherry's escort." Cherry's eyes wandered over Zayne's body, and he turned to her: "I will show you to your room." She blushes, thinking of him sliding his hand up her dress, and taking her virginity. Cherry and Mr. Graham followed Zayne onto the large frigate. At least a dozen shipmates walked across the deck, readying to set sail.

Zayne brings Cherry and Mr. Graham to a man standing in the center of the deck, looking up at the sun. "This is Captain Jefford. Captain, this is Cherry Duncan and Mr. Graham." Captain Jefford turns around. His skin was tan and his hair was blonde from sun damage. His grey-blue eyes reminded her of a storm at sea.

"How old are you?" Captain Jefford asked Cherry. All three men intently looked at her. "Eighteen," she replied. Not even Mr. Graham could avoid thoughts of Cherry's teenage body bouncing up and down on his lap, with his cock buried deep inside her virgin pussy. Captain Jefford looked down at her barely-there tits and felt his cock growing in his pants. Zayne bit his lower lip, wishing he could slide his finger in her pussy right now to check her temperature.

The other crew members around the deck stared at Cherry's little body like a tall glass of water. Some men were already discreetly touching themselves. She could hear them whispering and asking who she was. Captain Jefford turned to the crew: "All right, men. We have a lady on board by the name of Cherry Duncan. She will be traveling with us to London and we are all to take care of her and keep her safe."

Captain Jefford turns back to Cherry: "I shall show you to your quarters. We will be setting sail shortly." The Captain turns to Zayne: "Please assist Ms. Duncan to her room." Zayne nods his head, "Yes, Captain." Zayne walks Cherry and Mr. Graham across the deck and toward the ships sleeping quarters. The other men on the ship continue to stare at Cherry and stroke their cocks over their pants.

Zayne opens the door for Cherry and she steps inside. The room had a large bed in the center, set in front of a window overlooking the ocean. A world map was posted on the wall and a dining table was set closest to the door. Various decorations filled the room: a floor rug, a desk covered in books, animal bones, jewelry, and gold coins. Mr. Graham sets Cherry's bags down. He then says Cherry, "I think I might go ask the Captain when is dinner time. Will you be all right on your own?" Cherry nods, "Yes." Mr. Graham exits the room, leaving Zayne and Cherry alone.