The Confessions of Jenny Wright Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was right, Jack was charming, but perhaps a little too charming and presumptuous for his own good, Jenny thought as she pondered what to do. She felt a little sorry for Ben, and wondered if choosing Jack would destroy his confidence.

"I'm sure you have Sir, but I've promised the next dance to that gentleman," she said, stepping back and performing a neat curtsy as the song ended.

"Very well," Jack said, just about managing to produce a thin smile before reluctantly releasing her hand. "Perhaps you'll save me a dance another time."

---

Jenny's heart thumped as she lead Ben upstairs. She tried to appear confidant and professional, although inside she was full of nervous excitement.

Once inside, he sat on the bed, seemingly content to watch as Jenny unlaced her dress, letting it slide down over her slim body then pulled her white shift up over her head, leaving her clad in just her drawers and grey silk stockings.

"You're so beautiful," he said, staring at her pert, young breasts in the flickering amber light of the fire.

"Thank-you kind Sir," Jenny said, smiling modestly then watching as he got to his feet and slid an arm around her waist. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as the tall, young man bent forward a little, kissing the pale skin of her neck beneath her dark ringlets and slid a hand up over her stomach, gently cupping one of her boobs.

"Mmm, that's nice," she sighed as he kissed her earlobe. Although she was still a virgin, she had spent many evenings spying on the other girls through the numerous keyholes and peepholes drilled into the walls of the house, and knew how to proceed. She slid her hands around his waist, drawing him closer feeling the warmth of his body, the solid heat of his growing manhood in his breeches. He gasped as she slid a hand down over his stomach and along the hard ridge that had formed.

"Now then Ben, it feels awfully tight and uncomfortable down there," she whispered, looking up at him, her pink lips curling into a coquettish smile. "Why don't you take these breeches off?"

"Yes, of course, of course," he said, stepping back, his fingers tugging impatiently at the straining buttons of his fly.

Jenny slipped off her white cotton drawers and reclined on the bed, resisting the impulse to cover her nakedness. She wondered if she'd made a mistake picking Ben; he was so quiet and shy. He seemed so nervous and gave the impression of being almost as inexperienced as she was. She wondered if he too was a virgin as he tugged impatiently at his clothes, tearing them off and throwing them to the floor, taking a brief moment to contemplate her nakedness.

Even though it was her first time, she felt the need to feign confidence in order to move things along.

"Is that all for me?" Jenny murmured huskily as he climbed onto the bed, feeling a heady mixture of fear and excitement at the sight of Ben's already hard cock swaying thickly between his thighs.

"Yes, all for you Jenny," he gasped, catching his breath as Jenny wrapped her fingers around his hardness. Although she had seen plenty of pricks since she'd been at Madam Chloe's this was the first time she'd touched one, and she was surprised at the fierce throbbing heat. He wasn't the longest she'd seen, but he was still sizeable, weighing heavily in her hand, as hard and thick as a broomstick.

"Oh, I must have you Jenny," he groaned as she gently squeezed him.

Jenny held her breath as she watched Ben fumbling with a sheath, stretching it over the swollen head of his cock, his trembling fingers quickly rolling it down over his pulsing shaft. She'd dreamt of this moment for so long, in a few short moments she'd transform from being a girl to a woman. Of course, she'd always supposed this moment would have come on her wedding night, supposed that her first time would be with her new husband, but she did so want to stay at Madam's house that she was ready to make this sacrifice.

She heard herself panting nervously, as he positioned himself between her legs, supporting his weight on one arm whilst he guided himself between her open thighs.

"Oh please Sir, I beg you, slowly," she whimpered as she felt the thick bulbous head pressing against her, parting her tight pussy lips. He wasn't that big, yet he was thicker than Rose's slender fingers and she clutched at his shoulders, her heart thumping against her rib cage. They both groaned loudly as he forced the throbbing head between her tight, virginal lips.

"Does it hurt?" he grunted as he eased another meaty inch into her, before slowly easing back out, then plunging back in again.

"A little Sir, you're so big," she gasped, remembering what Rose's advice regarding what to say during the act. She'd taught her that a little flattery went a long way.

"And you are so lovely and tight," he moaned, beginning to build a rhythm, easing the top half of his cock in and out of her clasping vagina.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Jenny gasped breathlessly, her moans punctuating the thrusts of his strong hips. She wrapped her silky legs around his hips and felt a heady mixture of pleasure and pain as he began to fuck her faster. "There's no hurry, Sir, let's savour the moment."

But Ben seemed unable to stop, his face flushed, his eyes squeezed shut, his breath hot against her ear as his hips began to buck up and down faster as if he had no control over them. Jenny wrapped her arms and legs around him, clinging on tightly and trying not to squeal as he forced himself deeper and deeper inside her tightness, stretching the walls of her clasping pussy.

"Yes, yes!" he panted as he thrust deep inside her once, twice, three times, his breath hot against her neck, his chest crushing her breasts. His voice sounded strained and Jenny realised with some dismay that he was already nearing his moment of crisis.

"Please, not so fast," she warned, but as his hips bucked hard, she knew it was already too late.

"Oh yes Jenny, yes!" he cried as he finished with a series of short hurried strokes, climaxing with a series of loud, ragged gasps before collapsing breathlessly, his head resting on the pillow of her breasts.

Jenny lay still, staring up at the plain ceiling, feeling the dead weight of his body, his cock already wilting inside her as his chest heaved.

"Well, that was... nice," she said, gently kissing his neck as she stroked the moist skin of his back. As he eased his cock out, she couldn't help feeling empty and a little frustrated.

"That was wonderful, Jenny, worth every penny," he said, when he eventually rolled off her and onto his back."I do hope I can see more of you next week."

"Of course, Sir," Jenny said politely, wondering if perhaps he might last a little longer next time.

"Was it always like this with men?" she wondered as she watched him quickly pull on his clothes in the flickering light of the fire. It had all been so quick; they can't have been up here more than fifteen minutes. She wasn't expecting it to be as pleasurable as the long, passionate nights that Rose had spent educating her in the art of love-making, but still, she expected some measure of enjoyment from it. Or was it because she was being paid, a simple business transaction rather than it being the act of two people in love, their bodies shared freely? In any case, she couldn't help feeling dissatisfied as he gave her the briefest of kisses of the forehead before heading back downstairs.

It took her a while to get dressed again, and by the time she got back downstairs a lot more wine had been drunk, the music was louder and the party was much more raucous. She stood on the edge of the doorway, and looked inside, relieved to see that Ben appeared to have left. The quartet was still playing but very few of their guests were listening. An elderly man reclined on the sofa, a contented smile on his face as one of the girls (it looked like Angel, but it was hard to tell from her angle), energetically bounced up and down on his lap, her skirts billowing around them.

Buxom Lucy was waltzing drunkenly around the floor with a balding, middle-aged man with a bushy moustache and a hungry look in his dark eyes. One hand was wrapped around his back and the other clutched a large glass of brandy. He whispered something in her ear that caused her to throw her head back and laugh wickedly, her impressive cleavage bulging against her low-cut frock. She laughed louder and gave him a hearty slap on the back as he happily buried his face between her soft mounds.

All around the room, semi-dressed girls were draped over men, whispering in their ears, teasing them, enticing them upstairs, or dancing with them, their young bodies pressed tightly against their clients, their hips rubbing against them.

She was wondering whether it was her duty to join them when a tap on her shoulder caused her to spin around.

"How was your first time?" Rose asked, appearing at Jenny's shoulder as if by magic.

"Oh, well Ben seemed to enjoy it, although perhaps a little too much," Jenny replied.

"I'm sure he did, but how did you find it?"

"Well, it wasn't quite what I expected. You know, I thought that the first time would be special, but it was all over so quickly! I thought I'd at least get some pleasure from it."

"Left you high and dry, did he?"

"Well..."

"Well, never mind, you've got to remember it's your job now. It's all about pleasing the client. You and I can always entertain ourselves properly later, can't we?" she whispered, leaning in closer.

"Yes, I know, but I can't help feeling I've lost something. I mean to say, it can't ever be my first time again."

"Never mind, dearie, I was a virgin for at least the first six months I was in this business," Rose said, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly. "A man with a few drinks in 'im ain't going to care nor know no different. Take my word, for it."

"I know, I know. I'm sure you're right,"

"Anyway, you want to see something to cheer you up?"

"What?" Jenny asked, but before she'd finished speaking Rose had already clasped her hand and lead her back upstairs.

----

The 'purple' bedroom was so-called because the walls, bedding and curtains were all a regal shade of that colour. When Rose closed the door behind them it was quite dark, and they had to light a few candles so that they could seen what they were doing. Jenny watched, a puzzled look on her face, as Rose crept quietly over to the far wall, in the middle of which hung an oil painting of a hunting scene. Rose removed it, carefully placing it on the large bed. It revealed a small hole in the wall, and Jenny edged closer as Rose pressed her face to the wall, the light from the room casting a small, bright circle on her face, illuminating one of her large, cornflower blue eyes.

Whatever she was looking at caused her plump lips to curl into a wicked grin and she looked over, beckoning Jenny closer with a curled finger.

"Time to continue your education," she whispered as she stepped aside as Jenny took her place.

The room beyond was similar to theirs but with a pink rather than purple colour scheme. It was dominated by a large bed with pink, silk sheets and a carved wooden headboard. A large, intricately patterned oriental rug covered most of the wooden floorboards, and in the middle of the rug were two figures. The man called Horace that Rose had pointed out earlier was in the middle of the rug on all fours dressed only in his long johns, the cotton stretched over his backside. Jenny recognised Beth sitting astride his back, fully clothed and brandishing a riding crop. Beth was a tall woman, perhaps in her mid-twenties with long dark hair, spilling down her back. She was wearing a ruby dress and a little riding hat, her skirts tugged up over her grey silk stockings as she rode him around the large room, in front of the flickering fire.

"Come on Horsie, faster, or you'll feel the sting of my crop," Beth threatened, cruelly digging her knees into his ribs as she urged him forward. She was obviously enjoying making him perform for her, laughing and brandishing a wicked-looking riding crop in front of his face. He was struggling, his face red, and as he paused for breath, she swatted his backside with a well-practiced flick of her wrist, the flat end of the riding crop slapping sharply against his right buttock, causing him to yelp, his buttocks jerking.

Jenny turned, her mouth dropping open as she looked at her friend, her mind crowded with questions.

"I know. Ain't it peculiar what some men'll pay for, eh?" Rose said quietly, as she leant against the wall.

"He pays good money to have Beth ride him around the room like this?" Jenny whispered.

"Oh yes, not all the men who come here just want a quick tumble between the sheets. I mean, if that's all they want they could go to any old knocking shop, there's plenty that are cheaper than us. No, most of our customers have very particular requirements and they're willing to pay handsomely for us to satisfy 'em."

Jenny shook her head as she pressed her eye back against the hole, shaking her head gently as she watched the strange pantomime unfold.

Beth must have been a keen equestrian at some point in her life, because she led Horace around the room in neat circles, skilfully controlling his movements with her knees and tugging at his wiry, grey hair, occasionally making him grunt by cruelly stinging his lean buttocks with the crop.

As she watched, Rose slipped behind her, watching the couple over her shoulder. She slipped an arm around Jenny's slim waist, and Jenny felt her warm body pressed up against her back and smelled the violet-scented perfume that Rose always wore. She sighed, briefly closing her eyes, as she felt the girl's lips brushing against the smooth skin of her neck. She caught her breath, leaning heavily against the wall as Rose's lips left a trail of feather-light kisses down over her neck and along her bare shoulder. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that 'Horsie' was becoming more unruly, more agitated as if he resented carrying Beth around the room.

"Stop! Bad Horsie!" Beth was shrieking now, sounding half-angry, half-amused as she tugged his head back by his hair and hung on with her tightly clenched knees. Jenny winced as she reached back and repeatedly slapped his bottom with the crop as he wriggled and bucked beneath her.

Jenny gasped as she felt Rose nibbling at her earlobe, making her shiver deliciously. At the same time, a soft hand slid up over her dress and explored the swell of her bosom. As always, Rose seemed able to read her thoughts, to know just what she wanted.

"Oh Rose!" she gasped hotly as she felt her friend caress her breast, her nipple tingling, pressing against her bodice.

A loud shriek brought her attention back to the peephole. Beth was still hanging on gamely but it was clear that she was losing the battle, swinging wildly to one side, then over-compensating, swinging back to the other side where she clung on briefly before she finally lost her balance and fell to the floor in a tangle of skirts.

"Bad, bad horsie!" she cried, as she rolled over onto hands and knees to try and get back to her feet. But 'Horsie' was too quick, sliding an arm around her waist and sliding behind her, his weight holding her down.

"No! Bad, wicked Horsie!" she cried as they wrestled on the rug. Despite her struggles, she couldn't stop him tugging at her ruby skirt and frothy white petticoats, quickly pulling them up over her slim hips, exposing her linen drawers.

"Bad, bad horsie! No! Let me be!" she shouted, still trying to wriggle free as they struggled on the thick rug, although Jenny could sense that she was only putting up a token struggle as Horace's eager hands grasped her linen drawers wriggling them down over her thighs. Beth's buttocks were pale pink above her grey silk stockings, jiggling slightly as she struggled.

Jenny watched wide-eyed as Horace tugged her knees apart then grasped the milky white globes of her buttocks, pulling them apart as he buried his face between them. Although she couldn't see properly, it was clear what Horace's tongue was doing as Beth's complaints quickly turned to sighs of pleasure.

"Is he... is he licking her between her legs?" Jenny asked.

"Oh yes, it's nice in that position, you'll find out one day," Rose confirmed, pressing herself up against Jenny's back as she casually stroked her breasts, her breath tickling the back of Jenny's neck.

"Oh, gosh," Jenny said, wondering what it would feel like to be Beth, kneeling on all fours, her knees spread wide as Horace lapped hungrily at that secret place between her thighs. Beth certainly seemed to be enjoying it, running a hand through her dark tresses and tossing her head back as Horace slowly ran his tongue along the length of her slit, hungrily lapping and sucking at her juicy folds as she sighed encouragingly.

"Yes," Beth purred as Horace spread her pale buttocks and his tongue teased her engorged pink lips, the tip fluttering back and forth as quickly as a butterfly's wings.

As he continued to lick her, his hands tugged at the front of his long johns, extracting his long, slender cock, as pale and hard as ivory. He stroked himself up and down, his fingers wrapped tightly around his solid shaft as he licked at Beth's sticky cleft and her breathless gasps became louder and more demanding. All the while, he slowly caressed his cock until it was hard, jutting out from his thighs. It looked red and angry, the tip glistening wetly as he eased the foreskin back. Just when Jenny thought they might continue in this fashion till they finished, Horace straightened up and shuffled forward awkwardly, his baggy long johns tangled around his knees.

"Surely he's not going to...oh!" Jenny gasped as he wrapped a fist around his throbbing cock and guided it between Beth's hot thighs.

"Yes, yes!" Beth cried happily, throwing her head back as he entered her with a sharp jerk of his hips.

She must have been very wet because he slipped smoothly inside her, and Jenny's excitement grew as she watched him grasp Beth around the hips, his fingers sinking into her soft, fleshy thighs as he eagerly began to plunge in and out of her wetness.

"There now Jenny, how'd you like to be taken like that, eh?" Rose whispered, her voice tense with excitement and Jenny shivered as she felt Rose's tongue trace the curve of her ear.

Although Rose had told her about being taken in this 'doggy' position, she'd never seen it before. When she was young, she remembered visiting her uncle who was a sheep farmer in the dales and seeing cow and a bull in a very similar position whilst they were out walking, much to her mother's embarrassment. She recalled asking her mother what they were doing, her mother quickly pulling her away down the lane, her questions unanswered.

"It looks so rough and crude, like watching beasts copulate," Jenny said breathlessly.

"Well, we all have our quirks but I tell you, young Jenny, there ain't nuffing more pleasurable than being thrown onto a bed by a strong, masterful young fellow and being taken like that, all helpless and vulnerable like as he pulls at your drawers down and gives it to you good and 'ard, not caring whether you wants it or not," Rose said breathlessly.

Jenny had been told by one of the girls that this was how the savages of the African continent copulated and had to confess that there was something darkly arousing about Beth's submissive posture. The thought of a man taking her like this, his strong hands squeezing her waist as his big cock plunged deep into her helpless pussy caused a warm flush of desire between her thighs. She felt herself growing wet as Rose squeezed her breasts and her moist lips kissed her neck. She leant heavily against the wall, her legs going weak as she watched the couple in the next room fucking lustily.