The Confessions of Jenny Wright Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, horsie, harder, harder!" Beth was insisting now, the tense, breathless excitement in her voice betraying how much she was enjoying it. She was still clutching the riding crop and as Horace pounded her harder and harder, she reached behind, expertly flicking her wrist it so that it slapped his naked thighs caused him to yelp.

Driven on by the cruel sting of her crop, Horace jerked his thighs harder and harder, faster and faster, their damp bodies slapping together wetly, his thighs muscles tensing as he edged towards his climax, his breath coming in short, sharp gasps now.

As she watched his body straining, Jenny couldn't help letting out a soft, contented sigh as she felt Rose's mischievous fingers unlace the front of her dress and slide smoothly inside, caressing her breast through her thin slip. Rose slipped a hand over her mouth as she toyed with her stiff little nipple through the linen, muffling her hot gasps of pleasure.

Not that Beth and Horace were likely to hear her, they were both moaning loudly and engrossed in pursuing their own pleasure. Beth's voice sounded strained and high-pitched now, her breath coming in short, breathless gasps as Horace's powerful, thrusting thighs pushed them closer to the edge.

Horace's face was flushed and ruddy, the throbbing veins standing out on his neck as he fucked the whore hard and rough now, his pendulous balls slapping against her arse, his hands grasping her hips tightly, grunting like a wild animal as he neared his own personal nirvana. He let out a long, wolf-life howl as he came suddenly and violently, hurriedly withdrawing his cock just before he ejaculated, his pearly semen spurting messily over Beth's buttocks. Jenny gasped as he spurted once, twice, three times, his pearly semen shooting out in a creamy arc, large pearly drops splashing on the naked skin of Beth's pale buttocks and staining her skirts.

"Mmm, good horsie," Beth sighed, wriggling contentedly as he collapsed breathlessly onto her back. She grinned, knowing that she had another satisfied client.

"So, what do you think of that?" Rose whispered as she gave Jenny a final kiss on the neck.

"I think I still have a lot to learn," Jenny said, twisting her head, seeking Rose's soft lips.

---

Later, Jenny lay in bed, half asleep as she listened to Rose get undressed. Although the snow had continued to fall outside, it was warm and cosy in their room, the embers in the fireplace still glowing a deep orangey-red, and she'd stripped naked apart from her drawers. Nevertheless, she sensed Rose shivering as she slipped into bed, the springs creaking as she rolled over and wrapped her slender arms around Jenny's warm body.

"So it didn't go so well with young Ben then," she whispered in the darkness.

"Well, I mean, he seemed to enjoy it, I suppose that's the important thing," Jenny replied.

"I'm sorry your first experience wasn't better. Did it hurt?"

"It hurt a little at first, but after a little while it was quite pleasant. I was just beginning to enjoy it when he, you know, finished. Afterwards, there was a little blood, but not much."

"Did he tip you or ask to see you again?"

"He asked to see me again," Jenny said.

"That's good; although to be honest I'm not sure you were a good match for him. Daisy tells me Ben is quite shy and he prefers a woman who takes control, you know someone who tells him what she likes and what to do."

"Oh, I see."

"Don't worry, it's all part of the learning process. Figuring out what a man wants comes from experience."

"I see. Perhaps I should have gone with Jack."

"Perhaps. Most of our clients aren't just looking for a quick roll in bed. They could get that anywhere. Most of them have very partic'lar desires, and they expect us to satisfy 'em."

"You mean, like Beth did with Horace?"

"Yes, just like old 'orace," Rose said with a grin, her teeth glistening in the semi-darkness.

"Mmm."

"There's something else I've been meaning to say. The men we see here pay well, and they expect a bit of a performance.

"A performance?"

"Yes, you have to act, to play the part, pretend that they're the most interesting, charismatic, handsome man you've ever met. You have to flatter 'em, soothe those fragile male egos, that's what they'll pay a premium for, that's when you'll get a lovely fat tip. Be shocked at how big they are, pleasantly surprised at how much their touch arouses you, swept away by their carnal skill, astonished at how quickly they bring you to the peak of pleasure."

"I see, I should flatter them?"

"Yes, they want to believe that at first you're a little reluctant but that after a while you're so overwhelmed by their carnal skills, that you can't help but enjoy it. They want to believe you're swept away on a wave of passion. Most men like to hear a little dirty talk too."

"Dirty talk? You mean, vulgar language?"

"Yes, you know the sort of thing: what a lovely big cock he has, how much you long to feel him inside you..."

"Oh, I'm not sure I even could! I mean to say I wasn't brought up that way. I was always taught a Lady never uses such words."

"Come now, Jenny, what will you say? If it pleases you Sir, would you mind putting your, you know, thingy in my foo-foo?" Rose said, doing a passable impression of Jenny's soft northern accent.

Jenny threw back her head and placed a hand over her mouth as she laughed.

"Come on, pretend I'm your client, let's hear you say how much you want to feel my cock inside your cunny or tell me how 'ard you want me to fuck you."

"Rose, I understand what you mean but I'm just not sure I could use those words. They're so crude!"

"Oh Jenny, you have so much to learn! Come on, let's play a game," Rose said.

"Wait! What on earth are you doing?" she asked as Rose knelt beside her, then took her wrists and pinned her hands above her head.

"I told you, we're going to play a game," Rose repeated. "Now then, you 'old onto the bed frame."

"This is an odd sort of game," Jenny muttered as she obediently wrapped her fingers around the brass frame.

"Now I'm your slave and you're going to be in charge," Rose said, sitting back on her heels and pulling Jenny's hips down the bed. "But I'm only going to do what you tell me, and if you let go of the bed I'll stop."

"All right, I like the sound of this game. Kiss my neck a little, you know how I like that," Jenny ordered.

"Yes, mistress," Rose said, leaning over her, her pupils dilated, and twinkling darkly in the warm glow of the fireplace.

"Mmm, that's nice," Jenny said as she felt Rose plump lips brushing her neck. "And my ear, and my lips."

"Mmm, I do like this game," she added, closing her eyes and enjoying the feather-light touch of Rose's lips on her cheeks then pressing against her lips. She felt Rose's warm body pressing against hers as they enjoyed a slow, lingering kiss.

"Keep talking or I'll stop," Rose warned. "What about my hands?"

"Keep kissing my neck and use your hands to caress my... my breasts please," Jenny ordered.

"Yes, mistress, like this?" Rose asked as she slid a hand up over her stomach and cupped one of her pert breasts, gently fondling the soft flesh.

"Ooh yes, just like that. Keep doing that," Jenny commanded with a contented sigh. She was enjoying this game, lying back and closing her eyes as Rose's finger explored the smooth skin of her breasts, stroking and squeezing them until her nipples stood proud and erect, rose pink against her milky white skin. Jenny wriggled as Rose's teasing fingers circled her aureole but avoided the tight peaks.

"That's so nice, but touch all of me, touch the tips as well," Jenny urged, arching her back and wriggling desperately as Rose deliberately avoided her nipples.

"You mean, your nipples? Come on, use the right word," Rose replied sternly, making Jenny gasp by pinching her soft flesh.

"Yes, my nipples! Please!" Jenny said impatiently, then moaned happily, as she Rose licked her fingers and gently tweaked her sensitive teats sending little jolts of pure pleasure through her body.

"Oh, that's good, keep doing that," Jenny panted, arching her back and shivering contentedly as Rose patiently played with her achingly hard nipples. "And lick them too, slave."

It had been a long, trying night for Jenny. The time she'd spent in bed with Ben and later on, watching Horace taking Beth in such a roughly passionate manner had left her body primed for desire, but ultimately frustrated and craving a satisfying conclusion. She moaned as she felt Rose's wicked tongue circling one of her stiff peaks before drawing it her warm, wet mouth, squeezing it between her plump lips.

Jenny closed her eyes, savouring the feeling of Rose's warm wet tongue delicately fluttering over her nipple. Rose was very well practiced and always seemed to know just what to do to make Jenny moan loudly. It was heavenly but soon Jenny felt a nagging, burning ache between her thighs, which grew as Rose kissed her breasts and sucked hungrily at her hard little nipples.

"Please," Jenny moaned longingly, spreading her legs wantonly but Rose ignored her, continuing to toy with Jenny's hard little nipples.

"Please what?" Rose teased, lifting her head briefly.

"Please kiss me down there, between my legs," Jenny pleaded.

"Yes Mistress," Rose said with an impish grin, as she kissed her way down over her stomach. Jenny felt her warm breath on her skin as she moved lower, leaving a trail of soft, lingering kisses on the inside of her legs. Jenny couldn't help spreading her legs wide, tilting her hips upwards, exposing the swollen, inflamed lips of her cunny. She writhed in frustration as Rose left a trail of moist kisses up and down her inner thighs.

"You're such a tease," Jenny complained, her knuckles white as she tightly gripped the bed frame, her voice a frustrated teenage whine as Rose kissed and licked and nibbled the inside of her warm thighs, all the while carefully avoiding the warm, wet place at the junction of her thighs where she most craved the touch of Rose's moist lips.

"Well then, tell me where you want me to kiss you, Mistress," Rose said, briefly raising her head.

"Please, lick me... lick my cunny," Jenny begged.

"Yes, Mistress," Rose replied. She shot Jenny a victorious grin, her pale blue eyes glistening as she slowly ran her pink tongue along the length of Jenny's wet slit.

"Oh Rose, that's so good," Jenny moaned happily as Rose licked her hungrily, her nether lips tingling hotly as her friend lapped at the juices that spilled copiously from deep within her. Rose varied her technique, sometimes lapping at her slit with long, feline strokes, sometimes lightly tracing the contours of her engorged labia, sometimes pushing her tongue between her softly yielding folds. Her body rolled and shuddered, the sheets clinging to her damp flesh as Rose's tongue explored every honeyed fold and crease of Jenny's quim. She used her fingers to spread her labia and Jenny's breathing quickly became laboured, her chest heaving as she felt the girl's tongue dance over the glistening pink folds within, then lightly flick over the tiny pink pearl of her clit.

Jenny let go of the bed, hoping Rose wouldn't notice as she cupped one of her breasts, flicking a thumb over her turgid nipple.

"Ah ah, no cheating!" Rose said and Jenny groaned in frustration as she briefly stopped licking her to push her hand back up above her head.

"Oh!" she gasped as Rose squeezed her boob into a tight cone and briefly flicked her tongue over one achingly hard nipple.

"Now," Rose said, licking two of her fingers till they shone wetly in the dim light and holding them in front of her face."This is my cock, tell me where you want it."

"Inside me please, put it in me," Jenny whimpered, her body trembling with frustration as Rose casually toyed with her nipples.

"Say 'fuck me with your lovely hard cock'," Rose said.

"Fuck me, please," Jenny sighed.

"Say 'fuck me with your lovely hard cock'," her friend insisted.

"Fuck... fuck me with your lovely hard cock, please," Jenny said breathlessly then gasped loudly as Rose obliged, easing her wet fingers inside her clasping lips, then slowly back out, dripping with her juices.

"Keep talking, keep telling me what to do," Rose said, continuing to finger-fuck her friend as she swirled the tip of her tongue around her straining nipples.

"Keep fucking me, please, don't stop," Jenny cried feverishly as he felt Rose's fingers sliding deep inside her, gradually moving faster, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. Her breathing was hoarse now and she felt another surge of wetness between her legs as Rose slid down over her body, spreading her wet folds and using the very tip of her tongue to circle Jenny's engorged clit.

"Please don't stop, fuck my cunny, fuck me with your lovely hard cock," Jenny pleaded, the act of saying the forbidden words out loud making her all the hotter as Rose's fingers frigged her hard now, making wet noises as her tongue strummed her needy clit till her body sang with intense pleasure. Her muscles were straining now, her breath catching in her throat as she felt the tension build and build till it reached breaking point.

"Please, please, fuck me, I'm so close...oh oh!" she cried as she climaxed as the sexual tensions of her evening released in one glorious burst of pleasure, which surged over her body making her shake and moan for many long seconds. When she finally opened her eyes, Rose's flushed face was inches above hers, her lips curled into a satisfied smile.

"Well, well,., you are a quick learner," she chuckled, as she lapped Jenny's juices from her fingers."Got your breath back?"

"Yes, I think so," Jenny managed to croak.

"Good, because it's my turn to be mistress. Let's see how good you are at following orders, slave," she said, as she lay invitingly back on the bed.