The Confessor Ch. 02: Girls Trib

Story Info
Edward and Julie hook up with the curious Harper.
5.4k words
4.63
3.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a second chapter of The Confessor: Volume 1. If you haven't already read Chapter 1: MILF Gone Wild

Chapter 2: Girl's Trib

If you live in a large enough city, one with a real convention center and hotel complex in the downtown, along with fine restaurants, you have a service workers' bar. This is the sort of place where the line cooks, bartenders, bussers, hosts, and other staff, flush with a wallet full of tips that they'll never report to the government, go to get loose. These places are usually open after bar closure hours, but cops look the other way, especially since so many cops go there to get laid, get drugs, and unwind as well.

Most of the time they are located in the old industrial or port districts, with no neighbors to complain about the occasional noise. In the case of this old city, it was in the old river port complex that only saw a little barge traffic. The encroachment of apartments and gentrification was just beginning at the fringes of this district as the city cleaned up the industrial properties and readied them for the hopes for a tech industry that would move in. But it was still the gritty libertarian and libertine space where opportunity awaited the bold.

This is where Julie and I would meet Harper.

We spotted her as soon as we walked into the bar. We definitely stood out from the usual crowd. Well, Julie did, due to her age. While I was better dressed, give me a few minutes and I would have won over the bar. There are always a few well dressed people, either recent service workers who moved up to "real" job, or else white collar workers with a thing for working class hookups.

To give the bar some ease, I gave Julie's ass a light smack. They'd know she was cool, and was here for the same vibes and vices.

Harper was talking to a butch lesbian line cook with a box of cigarettes sticking out shirt pocket. I could tell from their energy and chemistry that they had hooked up at some point, and maybe were an off-and-on item. But when Harper turned and waved us over, the lesbian gave a soft smile. Harper must have been telling her about meeting us. There was jealousy on the lesbian's part. If anything there was curiosity about these new visitors to her bar.

"Hey, you two!" Harper said, "Carly, these are the two told you about!"

"Sup," Carly said.

I got a good vibe from Carly. I'm sure if I shared some drinks with her I'd hear some good stories. But my time and attention we already spoken for tonight.

Harper led us to a booth.

"There is so much I want to know about the Girls Gone Wild experience," Harper said.

Julie told her the story about how it went down and the aftermath. Harper asked her questions about it, and took down some notes.

"What happened to you was terrible," Harper said, "I don't get toxicity like that. They got pleasure from that video, but resented you for it."

"A lot of it is self-loathing for men who can't even get a girlfriend to see some boobs, let alone a stranger on the street," I said.

"I'll look into the literature on that," Harper said.

"Look into the video itself," I said, bringing out my phone.

I had found a version of the whole video on one of the tube sites and streamed Julie's scene.

"This is so 90s! I love it," Harper said, "I should get a 90s video filter for my OnlyFans stuff. Maybe a grunge theme."

"It's so weird thinking of my youth as vintage," Julie said.

"Think of it as classic," I said.

"That woman that licked your tit, I would love to know about her story and need for attention," Harper said.

"I never got her name," Julie said, "Even if the company that bought Girls Gone Wild out still has the release, it would be really weird to reach out. 'Hey, remember me from Miami? You licked my tit?'."

"She might ask you to be more specific," I joked.

"Maybe. I wish I was more in touch with my sexuality then," Julie said.

"You could have done better," Harper said, "I like exhibitionism, but I wouldn't have wanted my first time with a woman for the male gaze."

"Is that more of a third-date or third-hookup thing?" I asked.

"Ha!" Harper said, "My OnlyFans partner is maybe my fifth girl? I mean, depends on how you want to count just making out or hand stuff."

"God, your generation has it much better," Julie said.

"Sadly the research shows less sex, which is such a shame," Harper said.

"What would have been your dream scenario, assuming the backlash wouldn't have happened?" I asked Julie.

"Honestly, I like the videos with the girls who go in the bus or hotel and do a hookup. And I don't mind the male gaze stuff. I think I would have liked the direction. I could have the safety of an excuse that I was acting a role. What's the opposite of fake it until you make it? Where you act authentically while pretending it's fake?"

Harper and I shrugged.

"So that's still a fantasy you have?" I asked.

"I mean, if I could go back," Julie said, "And if I had a body like I did then."

"You look good," Harper said.

"I can agree from experience," I said.

"You have a thing for older women, don't you?" Harper asked.

"And younger ones," I said, winking at Harper.

Harper returned the wink.

"Julie didn't tell you this, but she thought about doing nude modeling for figure drawing classes. I did some for her back at the hotel," I said.

"I'd love to see them," Harper said.

That was the in to get Harper back at the hotel. Now all I needed was to get Julie to buy in.

"We should go see them. Let us know what you think," I said.

"Let me get my purse. I stashed it behind the bar," Harper said.

She slid out of the booth and went to get her purse.

"I don't know..." Julie said nervously.

"I just gave the safety of the excuse. She comes to see my art. What happens after, well..." I said.

"I need you to take the lead," she said.

"Not a problem. That's your fantasy, right? If I had time I'd have made up some souvenir T-shirts and hats to give you and Harper," I said.

"I mean, how are we going to recreate the magic of the night?" she asked.

"What was it that you drank that night?" I asked.

"Mostly tequila, but what liquor store is open at this hour?" she asked.

"That's easy," I said.

I walked to the bar and got the bartender's attention.

"What do you need?" she asked.

"Tequila. A bottle if you can give it to me," I asked.

"We don't sell bottles," she said.

I threw a $100 bill on the counter.

"We can take one of those bottom shelf ones. Maybe some mixer?" I asked.

The bartender looked down.

"You are with Harper?"

"Yes, just a guest at the hotel, not a cop. Not that they would bust you for this ticky-tack shit," I said.

She nodded and took the money. She put a bottle of bottom shelf tequila and cheap mixer in a bag and put it on the bar.

"Give me a minute to tell the bouncer so he doesn't think you're stealing," the bartender said.

"You're a peach," I said with a wink.

I went back to the table. Harper has already returned.

"Let's take this party back to the hotel." I said.

We made our way out. The bouncer looked at the bag and nodded at me. We walked out.

I handed the bag to Harper while I pulled out my phone to order an Uber. She looked inside.

"You know, I could have gotten this for us for free," she said.

"You got us drinks at the hotel bar, this is my treat," I said.

"What do I bring?" Julie asked.

"You already gave us a great story," I said, "Now we just need to finish it."

Our Uber arrived and took us back to the hotel.

#

We went to Julie's room. Julie showed Harper the drawings I had made, while I mixed up some cocktails. We toasted to discovering each other that night. Julie nearly bolted hers down.

"Going a little fast, aren't we?" I asked.

"I need to get in the right mindset," Julie said, "Like I was on the night I did the video."

"Why don't you give us a sneak peek? Harper hasn't had the pleasure to see your tits yet," I said.

Julie, emboldened by the tequila starting to kick in, lifted her blouse and bra to expose her tits.

"Good god!" Harper and I said together, then laughed.

Harper moved in, took one of Julie's tits in her hand, and licked her nipple.

"Now I believe this is where we left off the story," I said.

"What's the next part?" Harper asked Julie.

"We need a camera," Julie said.

I pulled my phone.

"You girls want to have some fun?" I asked, affected a bro-ish accent and manner.

"What kind of fun?" Harper asked, playing the role of a ditzy party girl.

"Well, first, how about you let us see your boobs," I said.

Both of them lifted their tops and flashed their boobs to the camera.

"Let's shake them a little bit!" I said.

They did as requested.

"Jump a little bit," I said.

They did, and their boobs jiggled.

"Let's take those tops off each other," I said.

They each took off the other's top.

"Put your boobs together," I said.

They pressed their boobs together.

"Now kiss," I said.

They moved in for a kiss, breasts still pressed together. Without me even asking, it became a make out session. I moved around them, getting different angles. I moved to brush back Julie's hair when it fell over both their faces. She broke the kiss and gave a giggle. It was an innocent giggle, like a coed having her first lesbian kiss. I don't know if she was acting, or if she had really mentally gone back to the place she was at, when she was that shy pastor's daughter having her first adventure in debauchery. Maybe I was just horny and wanted to believe it. All that really matters was that I did feel like it was real, and that this fantasy was working.

"Is this your first kiss?" I asked Julie.

"No," Julie said.

"Is it your first kiss with a girl?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"What about you?" I asked Harper.

"No, I've kissed girls," Harper said, with a mix of pride and innocence. She was a decent actress.

"Have you done more with girls?"

"Much more," Harper said.

"So if I were to ask, would you teach Julie a few things?"

"More than a few," Harper said.

"Let's start by finding a nice spot to kiss on her neck," I suggested.

Harper moved in and started kissing Julie on the side of her neck. She found the perfect spot, and Julie tense up in pleasure.

"Very good. Did you see that, Julie?"

Julie, whose eyes were closed in pleasure, gave a nod.

"Mmm-Hmmm," she said.

"How about you find a spot on Harper that works that well," I asked.

Harper, who has been alternating between kissing and blowing hot breath on the spot on Julie's neck, relented so Julie could break free from the trance. Julie opened her eyes and paused, looking at Harper with sparkling eyes. There was a curiosity and fearful anticipation. I felt more certain than ever that Julie had managed to find herself back in the mindset of her youth.

Harper turned her neck and pushed back her hair, signaling to Julie to make her move. Julie lightly licked her lips, then moved in.

Julie started low, by Harper's collarbone, and moved up. She was nearly up to Harper's ear before she found the spot. Harper let out a squeal.

"That's it!' she said.

Julie lingered and teased her there for a moment. Harper reached forward and grabbed Julie's boobs. Julie returned the favor, then moved her head down and made her way to Harper's boobs.

"I think someone was fibbing when they said it was their first time," I said.

"Maybe she's just a natural," Harper said.

Julie's mouth found Harper's nipple and began sucking them, while her hand found the other breast and played with it. Harper positioned herself into it, putting one hand out to steady herself, while the other was on Julie's head, her fingers deep in Julie's hair.

"Is she a natural?" I asked Harper.

"She is," Harper said.

I moved the camera closer toward Julie.

"I think you were meant to do this," I said.

Julie smiled and blew a kiss toward the camera.

"Now it's my turn," Harper said.

Harper pulled a hair tie out of her pants pockets and tied her hair back. Julie may play the role of the innocent first-timer, but Harper was all in her role as the experienced seductress. She pulled Julie's hair back so she could find that sweet spot on her neck, and moved down to her chest. Her hands preceded her lips, and they weren't gentle or meek. She was handling those boobs, not roughly, but with masterful assertiveness. She pulled at the nipples, gave powerful squeezes, and separated the boobs.

Rather than straight down to the nipples she ran her tongue down the cleavage, all the way down to the belly button. It was done with such determination and speed that I wonder if she was going all the way down to Julie's pussy. But she paused, lingered and licked at the belly button. Julie squirmed.

"Oh, ticklish, huh?" Harper said with wicked excitement.

Harper quickly moved her postilion. She pinned Julie's shoulder's down, with her thumbs in Julie's armpits. Her left knee pinned down Julie's right leg. She moved her face in and began licking Julie's bell-button again. Julie squirmed and fought, but Harper was too much. Harper used her thumbs to tickle Julie's armpits, and soon Julie was a gasping, helpless mess.

Slowly Julie managed to turn her body, but that left her on her belly and under Harper. I moved the camera to get Julie's face but she buried it in the bed.

"You stuck?" I asked.

Julie shook her head yes. Harper grabbed her hair.

"He asked you a question," Harper said.

"Yes, I'm stuck," she said.

"I wonder how you're going to get unstuck," I said.

"I have an idea," Harper said,

"What's that?" I asked.

"I get her completely naked," Harper said.

"Sounds like a fair trade," I said.

Harper got off Julie. She gave Julie's ass a smack.

"Face down, ass up," Harper said.

Julie obliged. Julie looked up at the camera. I gave her a wink and a smile came over her face. She was loving being seen as much as she loved being handled.

I moved the camera over to Harper, who was just beginning to pull Julie's pants down. Ever the performer, she looked at the camera, inviting me and any viewer into the action with her. She bit her lip as she slowly lowered the pants and exposed Julie's ass, but still left her panties on.

"Lovely," Harper said.

I followed Harper as she pulled the pants all the way off. Harper casually tossed them aside, and returned to Julie's ass. She gave it a firm smack before moving her fingers to the panties.

"Use your teeth," I said.

"Yes, sir," Harper said, eagerly accepting the suggestion.

Harper took the panties in her teeth and pulled the panties down. I followed along, getting Julie's lovely legs in the long moving shot.

Harper got to the end of Julie's legs and with the flick of her head tossed the panties away. She lifted one of Julie's feet in the air.

She kissed the sole of the foot and moved up: Heel, ankle, calf, back of the knee, thigh, then butt cheek. She ran her tongue along the curve of both cheeks, then kissed the small of Julie's back. She then grabbed both cheeks and spread her ass, exposing both Julie's butthole and pussy.

"Get a good look at this ass," Harper said to the camera.

I moved in and got the shot. Harper moved a finger down and slid into Julie's pussy. Julie's body tensed.

"How is that pussy?" I asked.

Harper pulled her finger out, then sensually sucked on it.

"Delicious," she said.

"I think you deserve more than a small taste," I said.

"Yes, you're right," Harper said.

Harper gave Julie's ass a playful smack.

"Turn over," Harper said.

Julie did and Harper directed her to move up to the top of the bed. Harper crawled up the bed and straddled Julie. She then leaned in for a kiss.

This was neither the dominant act she had just been doing, nor was it the playful innocent act. This was a sensual kiss, a truer sort of feeling. It was no act: Harper was really into Julie, and was saying it without words. Julie was at first slow, trying to figure out if she was going to be tickled or pinned, but warmed up and took enjoyment in this sensuality. Soon they were both moving together, very organically. I knew not to interrupt or try to direct. This was the time for the camera to be an observer.

Harper's kissing went down, from Julie's neck and down to her chest. Harper took some time there, kissing and licking Julie's breasts. Julie's hands were in Harper's hair, guiding her. Harper moved a hand down to Julie's pussy and started to rub. Julie gasped and started squirming under the dual stimulation of her breasts and clit.

Harper moved down. One hand played with Julie's breasts, the other still working her pussy, while she kissed her way down. She stopped again for a bit at the belly button, then worked her way down.

Harper spread Julie's legs open. She started with kisses to her pussy, then turned to licking the outside. Julie moaned as Harper began going faster.

Harper spread Julie's pussy lips and stuck her tongue inside. She moved her mouth close in, putting lips to lips.

Julie continued to squirm and grabbed at her breasts. I moved the camera to get her reaction.

Julie's eyes were in and out of being open and closed as waves of pleasure hit. She opened them and saw me getting her reaction.

"How's she doing?" I asked.

"Very good," Julie was able to say between gasps.

I turned the camera. Harper gave the camera a proud and flirtatious look. She would have given us a wicked smirk if not for the fact her mouth was full of Julie's pussy.

Harper then went in for the finish. She moved Julie's legs over her shoulder and lifted her up. I reached over for a pillow to put under Julie's back. The angle and extra aggressiveness worked. At this point all Julie could do was lay on the bed and grab the sheets. She was building, building and building...

She finally came. Her grip on the bedsheets loosened. Harper lowered her back down and crawled up to her and kissed her. Julie, weakly at first, reached up and pulled Harper in. They made out lightly for several moments, but as Julie regained herself after the orgasm, she got more assertive.

I stood back and watched as Julie rolled Harper over and onto her back. Her hands began to explore Harper's body. Harper was still wearing pants, having not yet taken them off. Harper began to undo her pants and pulled them down to her knees.

Julie pulled Harper and herself into a sitting position, with Harper's back to her front. She positioned her in front of the camera and played with her breasts.

"Look at these boobs," she told the camera.

"They're nice," I said.

"They're mine now," Julie said, "Even better than my best friend's boobs in the video."

"Maybe you should invite her over one day to defend her boobs honor," I joked.

"Epic boob off," Harper said.

"Help her get her pants off," Julie asked me.

I reached forward and helped slide Harper's pants and panties off. Julie's hands felt around Harper's young, tight body. She gave Harper's thighs a squeeze.

"Look at this body," Julie said.

"Do more than look," Harper nearly begged.

Julie moved from behind Harper. They faced each other on the bed. She kissed her deeply and moved down to Harper's breasts. She pulled her in close as she worked her mouth all over Harper's boobs. Harper smiled contently.

"Stand up," Julie told Harper.

Harper did, and Julie got up on her knees. Julie kissed and began licking Harper's pussy in that position, while her hands grabbed and played with Harper's ass. Harper steadied herself with one hand on Julie's head, while the other played with her own breast.

This went on for a few moments, and they were both enjoying it. Then Julie's hand went to Harper's hips and pulled her back down onto the bed.

12