The Confessor Ch. 02: Girls Trib

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do something I've never done before," Julie said.

"Fantasy never done, or legit never done?" Harper asked.

"For real never done," Julie said, "I want to do tribbing."

"Okay!" Julie said enthusiastically.

They got into position, putting their pussies together. They began moving, rubbing them together. It was a bit awkward at first, and I could see Harper, far more experienced, taking the lead to get them in rhythm. But once Julie got the hang of it she took the lead. Not that she was dominating, as I don't think Julie really has that sort of temperament. But she was the lead.

They moved around and found a position, with Julie on top and Harper below. They alternated with speeds, position and rhythms. For me I moved to cover both the tribbing, but also the even sexier stuff going on with their expressions. At first it was nonverbal communication between them, as they listened and felt each other's bodies to try and sync into mutual pleasure. Once they were in a groove and making small adjustments, it became more about looking into each other's eyes for the pure pleasure of seeing their partner.

Then, as they neared orgasm their movement became tight, and faster. Their looks at each other became more intense as they both seemed to be willing the other to come first, while holding off their own orgasm. Wordlessly they were both fighting to cum at the same time, an almost impossible task to accomplish, especially with a newbie like Julie.

Almost impossible, but not totally. Because they did it.

The build was so fast and so was the moment. You could see it in both their eyes and they synced into an orgasm. They had both, in fact, reached forward to touch the side of the other's face as it hit them.

They spent several moments still tribbing but slowing down. They caught their breath and moved out of position. Julie pulled Harper up and into a kiss. I let them linger a moment in their post-orgasmic reverie.

"How was it," I asked.

"Lovely," Julie said.

"You are a natural," Harper said.

"What do you think? Could you see yourself doing this in the future?" I asked.

"Of course," Julie said.

"Why don't you give the viewers a kiss goodbye?" I asked.

Julie and Harper both blew kisses to the camera and Harper ended by moving in to lick Julie's tit. I turned over the video recording.

#

"Now, how about you?" Harper asked, crawling toward me.

For a moment, I blanked. I had been so drawn into the action that I forgot about my own sexual interests and desires. Getting that video and encouraging them to do their best had taken up my whole attention. A lot of my success as a confessor is that I have high levels of empathy, and I can easily be so drawn in that I forget myself.

Harper was already unzipping me and no doubt my cock would have been tonsil-deep in her mouth in a few seconds had I not returned to my senses.

"These videos are never hardcore, outside the lesbian stuff," I said.

"So? The cameramen no doubt fucked some of those girls," Harper said, lowering my pants.

"Yes, but I try to have some integrity," I said.

"Come on, we have to do something for our cameraman," Julie said.

"You can, but not sex. Not with your pussies, anyway. These videos are mostly about showing off and celebrating titties, so I want to stick to the theme with titty fucking," I said.

"Okay," Harper said, "Like, us on our back, or you sitting down and us going up and down in turn?"

"I want to try something I haven't done before: A double-tittyfuck," I said.

It may surprise you, in all my sexual experience and threesomes, that I hadn't managed to do this before. The usual titty-fuck, in which you stick your cock between a women's tits and either thrust or have her rub up and down, was something I, of course, had done. But I hadn't done the version where two women press their tits together to encompass my cock. It had either not come up, or more than a few times I was working with my female partner's first threesome, so more adventurous and unique sexual acts weren't on the table. Other times it would be either two small-breasted women, where it wasn't really worth it, or it was one woman with big boobs and another small, so it would be a lopsided affair.

Luckily Julie and Harper both had solid C-cup breasts and were close enough in size that it would be a good experience.

As you can guess, Julie and Harper were up for the idea. Julie would confess later she was turned on mostly by being able to give me something I had never done before, after all that I was able to help her experience, both with Harper and the others. (More on them in another chapter).

I stripped down and sat up on the bed. I leaned back and both of them started kissing my cock until it was hard. Then they started with the titty-fucking.

First they teased with their hard nipples, running up and down the shaft and rubbing the head. Julie put my cock between her breasts and started shaking them side to side. Harper then moved in, and moved her breasts up and down. Their breasts were warm and inviting.

With me fully aroused and warmed up, they got down to business. They pressed their breasts together around my cock, smothering it in the warm confines of their boobs. They held their boobs and moved up and down together. Being fully encompassed in their tits was a thrilling sensation. I began to thrust up or down opposite their movements, giving it more friction.

I felt like a fucking king right then, with two gorgeous women so willing to serve me. And they laughed and exchanged joyous looks as they worked to keep in rhythm. The fun they were having together was almost as big a turn on as cock being buried in their breasts. There was only one thing I needed to make this moment perfect.

I reach forward and put their faces together. They began to kiss, then fully make out. God help me if seeing two women make out ever loses its thrill!

The moment was perfect: Them both servicing me with their breasts, and making out for each other. I reached forward and took a handful of their butt cheeks in my hand to squeeze, and thrust up harder and harder. I closed my eyes and let myself fully enjoy the moment.

I built toward orgasm and gave each of them a firm swap on their butts. I heard a squeak of pleasure come muffled from their mouths and was ready to blow.

The first load blew with my cock buried in their breasts, and cum erupted out the top of their cleavages. The second load came when my cock peeked out of their breasts and shot onto the bottom of their chins. The remaining loads came out in their breasts as I slowed my thrusts.

I gave them a tap of their asses and they pulled apart. I had barely laid back before both their mouths were on my cock, licking the sticky cum off. Without needing direction from me they went at cleaning each other, licking the cum of the other's chins, breasts, and bellies. I lay back and recovered, enjoying the sight of them loving my cum and each other's bodies. I couldn't imagine a better way for this evening to end.

"Let's get a shower," Harper said.

Harper and Julie pulled me up and we went to the bathroom. We shared the small shower together. We went in turns, with the two of us cleaning the other off. First was Harper, our guest. Next was Julie. Then it was me.

We got out and toweled off. At one point I pulled Harper in for a kiss. I was still in my refractory period, but my cock rubbed up against her pussy. I felt a strong arousal and desire to fuck her. As in Regular sex, no need for double-blowjobs, double-titty fucks, or anything complex The feel of body and her pheromones intoxicated me at that moment.

But I was stuck. Sure, I could have asked her to fuck and I know she would have said yes. But part of me is a craftsman when it comes to sex. I don't know that I could just offer her the standard thing after all we had been through. I wanted to give her a sexual experience equal to what I had given Julie so far. I struggled to know what that was.

Luckily, that opportunity would present itself. Harper had just gotten dressed and was looking at her phone.

"Ugh, my professor is going to be mad at me," Harper said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well, I am going to use Julie's story as part of my research, but it's dubious ethics to sleep with your subjects," Harper said.

"Is your professor a stickler for those rules?" I asked.

"Yes. I mean, I've flirted with her before and at one point she just shut me down. She said she couldn't sleep with me as my professor, that would be wrong," Harper said.

"Was that the only reason?" I asked.

"The only one she gave," Harper said, "I mean, I think there is some chemistry there. Too be honest, a lot of the reason I was so into Julie tonight is because she's about the same age, and I really wanted that older, experienced woman's touch."

"I wish I could have offered more experience," Julie said.

"You were great," Harper said, giving her a kiss.

"Maybe we should meet with your professor and talk this over," I suggested.

"Maybe. I did text her and mention Julie. She said to talk to her tomorrow when we do office hours," Harper said, "Though we'd have to go to her apartment to do that because her office building is being fumigated."

I smiled, feeling things were coming together serendipitously.

"Do you have time to go meet the professor?" I asked Julie.

"Of course," Julie said, "I mean, I will so miss another lecture about the latest in regulations at our business conference."

"I'll text her and see. I'll let you know when she gets back to me," Harper said.

Harper decided to head home and we saw her outside in front of the hotel while she waited for her Uber. I gave her a hug.

"I look forward to our date tomorrow," I whispered.

"I wish it were a date," Harper said.

"I'll do more than wish," I said.

She smiled. I don't know if she believed me, but she certainly wanted to.

Harper got into an Uber and left. Julie and I went to bed, hoping to beat the sun. There is no way we would make the morning meeting of our conference. Or really any other times. There was too much going on for us to worry about something as silly as work.

12