The Congregation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only moments later, Leuce shoved deep, pumping seed into me. His grip on my rear spread it so he got a full view of my nether region as he pulled from my depths. "You have no idea how hard I fucked your mom just like this while imagining I was breeding this tight pussy."

Then he released me to wait there unmoving on the same seat he'd had sex with my mom. It was a bit disturbing to know that this man of such high holy rank had me and my mom. I had no words to come in response. Not that it mattered, he left the room.

***

It felt like an eternity went by while I stood in the corner in my dress that could no longer button closed on the inside flap. Though, in truth, I guessed it to be no more than ten minutes of ruminating over what Leuce had just done to me. 

He'd actually wanted me to receive no pleasure from the sexual act. 

And once he mentioned my mom, I had no desire to find release. If he'd had sex with her, did my step-dad know? This seemed so shocking. These were supposed to be straight-laced people. My daddy punished me and tried to make me be a better person. Things may have begun to spiral into a different territory that included my desire to have him, but whatever happened with Leuce wasn't a growing inability to control one's bodily needs.

He was a hypocrite through and through. He probably didn't even believe the words he spoke. And my mom? She'd worn such a mask of goodness and obedience. 

But Grandaddy wouldn't have known. He knew about what happened between me and the Daddy I'd grown to long for. But if he knew about Leuce, he'd think me to be one of the women who would spread my legs for anyone within the congregation.

I needed to pretend nothing happened. Leuce had simply walked me here and I waited by the wall with my dress belted tight. But should I admit to my actions with my step-dad? He'd mentioned the possibility of letting everyone know about us. And it made sense if he'd known my mom was having an affair.

The door cracked open, bringing into sight Grandaddy. He didn't look angry. Maybe a bit somber as he strode in, his black rope scraping the carpet.

"Grandaddy," I said, hopeful.

He offered a soft smile. "Be calm, my child."

I hadn't realized my unease was so obvious. 

He went to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled something from his pocket. The shine and beige bristles revealed it as a silver paddle brush. "On my lap, dear girl."

I hesitated. He'd only requested me to sit on his lap during celebrations when he came in costume. And he hadn't brought that brush for his own hair. 

"I am not mad at you, sweet Mae." He patted a hand over his left thigh. It was just me and Grandaddy. The nicest sweetest man who I knew just wanted to comfort me. He might demand the truth from me, but he would make certain I didn't feel shamed or punished. 

I walked over and sat on his leg, facing away from him. 

He ran the brush through the ends of my hair. "I understand that in your mother's absence, you've entered into an affair with Markos."

My eyes squeezed shut from my shame. "I'm sorry, Grandaddy."

He took a section of hair and continued to brush. "I know, dear girl, but there are rules to be obeyed for the well-being of everyone."

I nodded. I would be subject to whatever punishment may come. "Are you going to tell my mom?" 

"No." He brushed out my hair until it was smoothed and split it to place one half in a low ponytail behind my ear. "We do have a bit of a problem since I don't want discovered what has happened." He took the other side and tied it as well before he placed the brush on the bed and lay his hand on my thigh. "But I assure you everything will be okay."

I let out an uneasy breath. "Do I have to live here instead of going home with Daddy?" I knew I shouldn't want to be with him, but I did. Even in the punishment and expectations. 

"You see, dear, I made your mother a promise." Grandaddy's hand went up to the belt of my dress. 

I felt the unease of being touched, but he meant well. "Mom?" I asked, looking to him for more information.

"She's chosen to leave the congregation."

I'd caused her to leave with my affair. "I didn't mean to do it."

"Of course not, child. She loves you dearly and is performing her duties in order to leave us." He pulled the knot of the belt. "I guaranteed her that I wouldn't force you to marry anyone within the congregation."

I stared at him inquisitively. I didn't know whether to pull from his hold on the belt or remain motionless. But when he'd freed it to fall, I stiffened. "Grandaddy?"

"Once you strayed, I have fewer options." He attempted to push the shoulder of my dress down. I didn't budge, though, and it hovered at my shoulder. "Women who stray are always placed in service to the loyal unwedded brothers of the congregation. Do you want that?"

"Service?" I asked, attempting to scoot.

His hand latched to my thigh, clearly warning me against further movement. "Yes, dear Mae. The brothers have needs met by the promiscuous women who want their bodies to be used."

I swallowed. "Grandaddy, I don't want to service the brothers."

He leaned forward, breathing in the fragrance of my hair. "I won't make you."

I thought to the mention of Johan and Jaimes. They wouldn't have their way after all. But Grandaddy? 

His nose landed near my collarbone. "My boys have quarreled over who would marry you for years. It seems fair they all have time alotted in your schedule." 

All his sons? Be their personal sex toy. Even the horrific twins? Leuce shared the truth about the expectation. 

His hold returned to the dress, pulling the front open, which I knew I needed to allow. "Now then, lay back for me so I can look upon what it is they can't live without."

"But Grandaddy?" 

"Not another word, sweet girl or I'll paddle you with this." He held up the silver brush. Be it the metal side or the bristles, I didn't want such a punishment.

I turned to lay so my rear remained on his lap but my shoulders and feet were still supported by the bed. I chose not to resist him guiding my dress open. My torn panties were stuffed into my pocket, so only my bra provided any coverage. 

I couldn't think of him as Grandaddy in this moment. He may have been a sweet old man protecting me from a terrible fate, but I had to force his other name into my mind. Father Mathew, Father Mathew, Father Mathew.

His gentle hand slid down to my nub, using his fingers to spread my folds and examine the area. It felt as though he began to strum that little bundle of nerves. "I just want to make you feel good, sweet girl."

He spoke casually of the touch as though this wasn't something I should be ashamed of. Or that he perhaps found this to be a normal pastime. I could try to relax, but there was what I'd once known to be the sweetest and most devout old man fondling me in places only a husband was permitted to see. 

He pushed my bra up and began to examine my breasts with a careful caress. I knew to lay there and look up to the ceiling, hiding the way my nub had begun to enjoy the touch. Such gentleness made it feel unbelievably good. Were he my Daddy, I'd be writhing beneath a rough stroking that forced an orgasm to burst free. 

But Father Mathew didn't mind taking his time as he stroked my core and ran his soft palm across my breasts. It made me shameful to know I could so easily love this different type of sensation - if only my Daddy would touch me this way as well. 

No matter the need to hide my body's response, I eventually found myself attempting to control my hips and breath as his fingertip circled my nipple. 

"That's my good girl." He continued the circling and his gentle friction at my nub. If one thing was obvious, he planned to give me an orgasm and he didn't care how long it took. 

The gentle touch to my breast turned to a pinch that caused my back to arch, digging my rear onto a slight swell beneath me. 

I'd already begun to hover in that space of no return. Where he could easily send me over the edge at whichever speed he might desire to attune to. I couldn't even hide my joy of his touch. 

His pinching grip lightly tugged, accompanying a more rapid tease to my most pleasurous spot. The wave of bliss followed my gasp, causing me to twitch and my walls tighten, to which his fingers dipped in to feel my release.

"Your Grandaddy will always make you feel good."

I sucked in a breath as his fingers parted the sensitive area. "Thank you, Grandaddy." I waited for the moment he would demand to have sex with me, but he didn't. 

"It is unfair that you choose to spend your time with Markos when the others have patiently awaited the chance to be with you." He sighed. "But Markos has emphasized the importance of your closeness to university since we need a nurse within our growing community."

"I can go home, Grandaddy?" I asked, relieved at the possibility. 

"Yes, but my other sons are free to go to see you at home and demand you come here if they so desire."

***

---

On my way out of the small room, I saw Leuce's malicious grin. Directly past him, Daddy paced, he turned and scowled, storming toward me and Father Mathew, whose hand rested at my lower back.

I knew Daddy would punish me. He always punished me, and I most certainly deserved it after my shameful acceptance of pleasure and enjoyment of the other men's touch.

Daddy looked me up and down before scowling at Father Mathew. If he was about to speak, the pastor's words silenced him. 

"She is yours to take home," Father Mathew said.

Leuce straightened, extending an arm in frustration in my direction. "He manipulated you into him having her."

Father Mathew held up a calming hand in Leuce's direction. "All brothers may come over if they choose, and she is to return here three times a week, since my other sons prefer their own room to have with her."

"Then I want her again before she leaves," Leuce said, tapping the toe of his shoe to the ground.

Daddy may have been about to turn and punch his brother, but Father Mathew's voice rose. "If there are problems, she can spend a few days with me."

Daddy stilled, and Leuce's smile sunk. I wasn't certain why such a threat had them both docile like school boys, but it worked. 

"Go ahead, Leuce," Father Mathew replied. 

But I wanted to go home with Daddy. "I want to go home."

All three men looked to me and I felt naked by their glares. "I see there are problems already."

Leuce muttered. "There are no problems."

"None," Daddy snapped. "I'll punish her as soon as we're home."

I was fine with punishment from Daddy. I wasn't fine with whatever might come if I were to stay here.

"She receives her punishment with me," Father Mathew replied.

---

I'd made a mistake. I knew that the moment Daddy agreed to let me go with Father Mathew instead of taking me home. All I'd done is tell them that I wanted to go home. That led to Father Mathew ordering for a congregation assembly.

Now Father Mathew led me further into the bowels of the church. Down some dark stairs that felt like they led to my doom and then through a creaky door that led to a large stone room. 

It was bright in the center where a post raised high to the ceiling. There were also ropes coming from spots on the floor. Punishment. I was to be punished here in this room that looked like a dungeon with a spotlight focused on that central area.

I could already hear the movement in the darkness. The blur of people moving into the dark to watch whatever would take place in this bright area. 

"Remove everything, dear girl," Father Mathew said. "Eh, except for the pigtails. They are so lovely on you."

"But Grandaddy..." I hoped to win some favor.

"Argument will make this worse," he said, still in his loving tone. How could he create such fear while also remaining in his sweet demeanor? "I do want you to get to go home with Markos today."

I nodded my agreement, seeing where Daddy had followed into the dungeon. Maybe I could focus on him as I removed all clothing, baring myself for people of mystery to see me. 

I shouldn't have spoken back. I knew that now. I didn't need punishment. 

"Tie her down, Markos," Father Mathew ordered.

Daddy came to me. "Wrists and ankles where the ropes are," he muttered.

I obeyed, assuming a position with my knees and elbows to the floor and wrist and ankles where the ropes were. Daddy had me in this position plenty of times in bed, but never in such an uncomfortable way on cold, hard stone. 

"Daddy," I pleaded low.

"You'll receive punishment from me for your little outburst as soon as we're home," he hissed, obviously angry with me as he tightly secured me to the floor. 

Many women came into view to kneel in the lighting where I could barely make them out. None from my group of unmarried or pure.

"We must remind the women of the requirement for obedience," Father Mathew said from behind me. "This is a first offense, so the punishment will not be as severe as others."

Daddy already left my sight. There wasn't a single thing I could do. Nothing comforting to look at. Would I wait naked and shamed in front of these people? Were there more of them behind me?

As my thoughts loomed in the eerily silent chamber, steps came close behind me. I tensed, uncertain what pain might come. Who was back there? Would the punishment include a spanking, a paddling, a rough fucking? I didn't know.

The fiery pain that landed on my backside only took a moment before it brought a cry. The sound seemed to reverberate in my head. The next one hurt worse. Maybe it was a paddle that sent my into a state of shock and desire to move with no way of escape.

Father Mathew's voice boomed. "A woman must know here place amongst the men she serves. And it is a man's place to ensure she never requires punishment from me." Another smack landed hard, making me further cry out. No paddling landed in the same spot, only adding to the growing range of agony. How could someone so loving cause such pain? He'd always seemed so sweet, so caring. 

By the time he was done, I wanted to collapse, but the angle of my bindings didn't allow me that luxury. A loud clatter came from in front of me, drawing my focus to the wide paddle he'd used on me. 

At least it was over.

"I will grant you mercy from further lashings or pained coupling." The Father's voice came lower and his hands were to my hips. Next I felt the pressure to my folds as his manhood entered my core. 

While he may have made such a promise as not to cause a pained coupling, the moment his body came into contact with the large area he'd paddled, I felt the torment of this. Not to mention, he had a sizable length that I hadn't expected that still could have gone further when it landed at the depths of my core. It hadn't even formed when he'd been touching me earlier. 

"Don't you worry, sweet girl," he said, moving slow. "Grandaddy's always going to make you feel good."

He must not have known how hard he'd paddled me if he believed that. He did make me feel good earlier, to my shame. Now he might do it in front of a congregation of people and Daddy. All I could do was stare to the floor in my awareness that this humiliation was meant as a cruel punishment.

Maybe it was at least a half a century advantage of sex that he had, but he knew how to use force with his pumps while still managing to hit the spot that craved attention. He also knew how to reach forward and fondle one of my breasts that most certainly added to the mix of sensations.

I knew with certainty that I would become pregnant within the month by the number of times seed had been spilled inside me. Now another would do the same. But, given my newfound future, if I were to become pregnant, I wanted it to be Daddy's baby, not anyone else's.

I needed it to be Daddy who did it. And I wouldn't just sit here silently and let things happen any other way. 

"Daddy." I looked all directions, not seeing him. I needed to find him, though. I wanted him.

My words must have meant something to Father Mathew, but he didn't stop, he angled his chest onto my back so he could speak in my ear. "Grandaddy will punish you even more severely if you continue to speak, sweet pea." 

And that I feared. No more words would be spoken from my mouth.

Now his hands were to both of my breasts, pinching my downward peaks in a way that pulled and elicited a whimper. 

Leuce came before me and knelt to unbind my wrists from the floor. Now Father Mathew roughly pulled my breasts so my body raised and became exposed for everyone shrouded in darkness to see. 

When he reached down to my nub, I already knew it would be in a tormenting way. And it was as he used the method of pinching it to bring about my low cry. But even that I tried to contain. This was the punishment added on for my need to call out to Daddy. 

With a sharp jolt upward, the Father's seed spewed into me. "You are to remain in this position in your shame so everyone can look upon you and the welts you received." He panted from the strain of his exertion. He then spoke louder. "The next offense will be far greater and all should learn from this."

And once he freed himself from me, I had no choice but to remain upright for everyone to see me. Some even began to speak amongst themselves. And I hoped my Daddy would come to me soon. If only he could free me from these bindings. I also hoped Johan and Jaimes wouldn't be the next to punish me for their own enjoyment.

***

---

It was Daddy who freed my ankles of the bindings. He didn't speak to me, though. He lifted me by my arm and tossed my dress on me before he led me through the many men who still looked me over in a perverse way. 

One tall male spat the word, "Harlot." 

Daddy released my arm and turned and punched the man, knocking him backward. 

"Not another word about her from any of you." Daddy had a terrifying warning to his tone I'd never heard before. 

"Geez, Markos," Leuce spat, rushing toward us. "Father Mathew won't tolerate aggression against brothers for the sake of a woman." He followed as Daddy pulled me through the door into the hall and then up the stars. 

Keeping up with his swift strides proved difficult given my physical discomfort, but I didn't want to remain anywhere near where I'd been so humiliated by people whose faces I didn't get a good view of. 

Daddy still hadn't spoken a word to me as we passed the room Leuce and Father Mathew had me in earlier. Not even once we were outside headed toward his car. But it was at his car where Johan waited.

I cowered at the sight of the twin whose demeanor had always been intimidating. He seemed to delight in my fear, smirking as he leaned against Daddy's car. 

"Taking my toy somewhere?" Johan asked. 

"Home. She has an exam tomorrow, so if you don't mind getting out of the way of her door, we'll be on our way." Daddy's hold on me tightened. I knew at this point his anger wasn't directed at me, though. I also knew he'd told an outright lie about an exam. Furthermore, the only reason Grandaddy let me go home with him was because of my classes. Given the situation and expectations of me as the woman these men could have, I was thankful for Daddy having made certain to have me in college.

He'd done that for me. None of the other women went to college. They were all pure and looked forward to marriage. Though, they might receive something far different than a traditional marriage in the congregation. 

Johan slowly licked his lower lip. "But I want to fuck her while it still hurts."

"You'll fuck her on another day, prick!" Daddy's fury grew by the minute.

Johan shrugged. "I suppose we can give her a few days while we purchase some new toys to strap her down to." 

I recoiled against Daddy. He would save me from that fate. He could. He'd already done so much for me without my knowing.