The Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Good, I would like Marge to show me something about her that shows what she craves so I will know the truth about her."

She was starting to tear up in her eyes but she turned in the seat to face him and slowly pulled on the hem of her skirt until her entire lower body was exposed, without panties as he had commanded, and she opened her legs as wide as she could and began circling her clit with her left hand while opening those fat lips with her right. Her eyes were clouding over as she asked him "would you like to taste it? I would like to cum but it would make a mess in your car."

"Then let's get you somewhere more comfortable and more appropriate, shall we? May I take you home to my "den of depravity?" He detected a slight shudder and a flutter of her eyelids.

"Please, master. I need it so."

"You need to be proud, Marge. Proud of your slightly chubby thighs and your fat puffy cunt lips and especially of your magnificent clit. And proud of your ability to juice everything. I can't wait to make you squirt your delicious juices. Tell me about your tits, Marge. Do you enjoy having them played with?"

She stripped her cotton shirt off completely and begged him "Please, master. Pull and stretch my nipples. It makes my clit so much more sensitive."

"You'll have to wait, my sweet whore, until we arrive so I can drive. You are driving me insane."

"Does that mean you like my bald cunt, master?"

"There will be no doubt, my pet, I intend to devour your sweet hole."

He pulled in the driveway and into the garage, closing the door with the remote to seclude them from the street. Before getting out he turned toward her and took her hand from where her fingers were imbedded up her open cunt and brought them to his mouth. He lavishly licked as much of her juices as he could find from her fingers and closed his eyes, reveling in her taste.

"You are magnificent, Marge." And he took her left nipple in his fingers and pinched it, twisting and pulling it, making her emit a deep groan.

"Please wait, master, until I am allowed to cum freely."

"You like to cum, then." It was more a statement than a question.

He helped her out of the car and led her into the house, stopping just inside the door to strip her. When she was nude he commanded her to spread, which she immediately did, without hesitation.

"Good girl, Marge. Show me you are proud of it."

Marge thrust her pelvis out to present her open, wet, sloppy cunt to his gaze and squared her shoulders and hissed "This is yours, master."

"No, it is ours, Marge. Being submissive doesn't mean you relinquish the right to have your pleasure. You must understand that your pleasure, and your appreciation of it, increases my pleasure. The filthier you want to be, the more you turn me on."

"I need to cum, I want to squirt my juice right in your fucking mouth you filthy fucker!"

Alan led her to the bedroom, aka "den of depravity", and showed her the swing. Marge immediately got in position to be strapped in, she'd been in one before and she obviously loved it. They quickly got her strapped up and Alan elevated it so she was directly over the end of the bed. He then stripped and crawled under her on the bed so her cunt was just above his mouth. She was still slipping her fingers in and out of her hole and presented them for his tongue. He moaned as he sucked them clean and buried his tongue in her sloppy mess of a cunt. He reached up and took her right nipple in his fingers.

"No, the other one is more sensitive, master. Do the other one, please." She begged him.

He attacked her huge clit, wrapping his lips around it and sucking it while beating his tongue all around the swollen nub. Then he retreated and adjusted so he could slip his tongue into her cunt and asshole alternately. She was so open and slopped up that he could actually get an inch of tongue up her ass and it drove her deeper into herself.

"Oh fuck, you filthy fucker. Suck my asshole out, master."

"Tell me when you're ready to cum, slut."

"You tell me, master, tell me when to cum"

He took her left nipple and twisted it as he reclaimed her delicious clit and told her "Now, Cunt. Juice me! Give me your slut juice!"

Marge exploded. She completely relaxed and started squirting gushes of her clear sweet cunt honey. It flowed into and around his mouth, it drenched his entire face. It soaked his shirt that he hadn't taken time to remove. And she kept squirting. Six, seven, eight squirts of juice that he tried to gulp down and savor. His balls ached and he almost came himself. He was so lost in her cunt he almost didn't hear her moaning.

"Oh god. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I love it, master. I fucking love it."

When she stopped flooding his face he crawled out from under her and let the swing down so Marge was on the bed. Then he grabbed a remote and the center of the bed began to rise. When she was waist high it stopped and she realized that only the center of the bed rose so she was on a pedestal in the middle. To her sides the bed was lower still. Alan kneeled on the lower side to her right and turned her head to face his glistening, wet sloppy prick. Marge snaked out her tongue and swiped the leaking pre-cum from it's head. Before she knew it he had withdrawn it and lowered his face to hers so she could share it with him. She didn't know it then but that move would become a ritual that they would cherish, sharing whatever juices were available. He returned his cock to her mouth and then moved between her spread thighs and swiped it up and down her drenched opening.

"Oh god, yes, master. Please may I have it?"

"Very slowly, my sweet whore. One inch at a time. Now, grab your nipples for me and make that clit come alive. We're going to plug this hole slowly." He slipped his cock head past her outer lips, then with drew it and slapped her clit. Then he knelt and sucked her clit again, before standing and sliding about two inches this time into the sloppy hole. She shuddered and he loved it. Withdrawing the cock again he stroked it to let a drop of pre-cum fall onto the end of the huge "mini cock" before kneeling again and tasting the mixture and bringing it to her to share. She closed her eyes and savored the sweet mixture of pre-cum and pussy juice. When she opened her eyes they met his and he could see hers were clouded with her lust.

"I'm so fucking happy, master. Use me as you want." she said almost in a whisper. Alan smiled at her.

"Let yourself go completely, slut, without reservation. Share your filthy fantasies with your master."

He returned to her cunt giving her three inces this time and stroking a couple of times before pulling out again.

"Oh god, no. Put it back in."

"You must learn patience, slut. Let the desire keep building." One slap to her clit and back in he went four inches this time. Marge squirted again, one squirt that ran down his balls.

"I'm sorry, master." She gasped. Keeping himself in her he leaned over her body to whisper "No, my sweet, never apologize for being so lost you can't control it. It only shows your complete surrender and makes me so happy it is indescribeable."

Marge smiled with lust and squirted again. So Alan withdrew, slopped his tongue up through her wide gaping slit and came to the side and shared his coated tongue with her. She slurped and sucked at the lusty tasting tongue before Alan pulled back and replaced it with his sloppy juice covered prick. Marge engulfed it, swirling her tongue everywhere around it and sucking for all she was worth. He pulled back and teased her with it asking "want the juice, don't you?'

Marge opened her eyes with a small smile, still lost in her lust clouded mind, and moaned "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck juice, cock sauce, cum, cream, man juice, jizz, spunk, all of it. Ahhhhhhhh." With the last groan she squirted again as his fingers stroked her huge clit. Alan returned his mouth to the source of her pleasure and sucked her clean again before replacing his shaft in the warm sweet hole of his lover.

"Okay, you filthy cunt, this time you get it all." She groaned in anticipation. "Ready?" he asked.

"Unhhh" was all she could muster. She was gone now, totally lost in her cunt and her clit and that's exactly what Alan was aiming for with the slow progression. She was completely surrendered to her own pleasure center, willing to let him have control.

This time he entered the sweet hole of her pleasure slowly but didn't stop until his balls were nestled up to her asshole. Then he began to pump, not hard but not too slowly either. He settled on a nice steady rhythm, stroking in and out but always keeping his cock head inside her. She was moaning constantly now, with and "ungh" at the depth of each thrust when his pubic bone smashed into that huge engorged clit. In his mind Alan was trying to stay in control but also acutely aware of his own lusts building. Then, as he was nestled completely in her, he stopped. He leaned over her face to face and began to talk to her.

"This is what it is all for, Marge. This feeling right here. So completely free and surrendered to each other. There is simply no other feeling in the world that compares with it. Filthy, nasty fucking and sucking and coming. Can you feel it?"

Marge's eyes opened and her face cleared for a minute before she spoke.

"Yes, Alan. Yes. I feel it. I want this forever." And she kissed him deeply, sealing their union together in this adventure, wherever it takes them.

"So tell me, Marge, what would make this right here better? What desires are floating through your lust clouded mind that you want to share with me?" he asked as he began to stroke her again.

Marge groaned and reached down with both hands grabbing under her knees and pulling them up and open.

"Oh, god, to have a tongue in my ass right now would be glorious."

"Oh, yes, my sweet bitch, I would love that as well. To have a playmate lovingly tonguing your ass or sucking my balls as we fuck. Mmmm, delicious. What else?"

"Mmm. To be lying under a couple that are fucking right above me so I can lick them. Mmmm, fucklicking while we are being fucklicked."

"God, there is almost nothing I wouldn't do to make you come harder, deeper, stronger. Do you understand that?" he exclaimed.

"Yes, master."

Okay, sweet. We're going to start a series of orgasms now. Are you ready."

"Yes, master."

"Just relax and let your fantasies go wild, okay?"

"yes."

"I'm going to set up a rhythm now. I'm going to stroke 5 times and them I'm going to work your clit. Do you want to come when I do your clit or when I go back into your delicious cunt?"

"Are you going to suck it? My clit?"

"Is that what you'd like?"

"Yes, master, please."

"Okay." He stroked counting each stroke so Marge would know when it was coming. On the fifth stroke he pulled out and quickly commanded "Now" as he latched on to her pleasure center. He was rewarded with gushing juices spilling out and over his mouth.

"Ready for round two?"

Marge was lost again and Alan marveled at her ability and her drive for more.

"Ungh" was all she could get out.

Back in he went, counting to five again, and repeating the sequence with the same result. After the fifth orgasm he relented and withdrew. This time instead of attacking her clit he dipped lower and inserted his tongue in her ass. She came but there wasn't much flow left so he went to talk with her again.

"How are you doing, Marge? You okay?"

Her eyes were glazed and she smiled at him. "More, please." Alan was amazed and the response stroked his own lust.

"Okay, this time we're going to work your ass, slut." Alan reached for the remote vibrating but plug and inserted it slowly until it nestled in her ass. Then he slipped in her again to the hilt, staying embedded in her all the way.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Marge's response was to reach down and spread her ass as much as she could with him in her to make the butt plug tighter and he could see her focus was on where his cock entered her. Then he turned on the vibrator. The pleasure that they both felt was so deep they couldn't speak but the communication in their eyes was magical. As their eyes adjusted from initially rolling back in their heads they locked on each other and slowly reached a smile together that spoke wildly to each other. They were one, physically, embedded in each other, mentally, both sharing in the exquisite pleasure they were feeling, and emotionally, marveling at the way they each stroked and enhanced each other's lust and pleasure. Perhaps more than any other moment this feeling sealed their commitment to each other. Alan couldn't believe he had lasted this long without losing control but he knew he wasn't going to be able to stand it much longer.

"You are incredible, Marge. I want to please you until you can't or don't want to cum any more, but right now I need to cum. Where do you want it?" Her response was to simply open her mouth as wide as she could and groan. He stroked a couple more times and withdrew his cock. Bringing it to her mouth she first licked the underside of his shaft. Then she sucked and cleaned all the cum and juices from his balls. Then she gently took just the tip of his cock in her lips and let her tongue slip out underneath to his shaft again. He was quivering and he asked if he could lay down. Now Marge surprised him by taking control.

"It's your turn master. Tell your sweet whore your fantasies." Then she sucked licked tongued and stroked his meat to a fever pitch.

"Mmmm. I imagine myself lying under a couple, licking them as they fuck. Tasting her juices when he withdraws and letting his thrust push me to her clit. Several times he takes his cock out and let's me clean all her juices from it. At he same time there is a woman sitting on my cock with her back toward my chest and you are licking me as she rides up and sucking her clit as she buries me in her cunt again. Each time the guy pulls out for me to suck I tell you and you pull me out of the other cunt and we are both sucking on cunt flavored cocks at the same time. I am in fuck heaven." He felt Marge shift until she could nestle his toes in her cunt, then she began to suck and jack him. Then she'd stop and talk before continuing.

"Oh my fucking god, our fantasies are so much the same. We are going to make them all come true, Alan. I am going to be such a slut for you. I will put you in her asshole and suck her clit to make her squirt all over us. I will pull it out and suck her ass juice off you. If there is another couple with us I will have them fuck right in front of me so you can see it too. Watching me clean the fuck off thei cock and cunt between sucks of you delicious cunt covered prick. Then I will suck his balls and make him pump his cum in her so I can suck it all out of her while he sucks your balls and makes you pump your cum in your partner's hole. When I am done with the standing cunt I'll return to clean your cock and felch your cum out of your partner while you are cleaning the couple you are sucking."

Alan exploded, harder, deeper than he had in all the years since his wife died. Marge sucked and swallowed everything she could get. She licked her lips and cleaned her hands with her tongue. But to his surprise he stayed hard.

"Still want more?" he asked her.

"I am yours. Use me."

"Let's get you back in the awing." Together they worked her back into the harness. Alan made sure she was comfortably positioned and began to work his fingers into her again, Despite her many orgasms she was still gushing juices as he probed the sloppy orifice before him. He remained keenly aware of her pleasure responses because it truly kept him aroused. Her capacity for pleasure was beyond his belief. She was lost in a world inside herself where nothing existed except cuming for her lover, showing him how truly devoted to it she could be. She was in ecstasy. After several more orgasms Alan helped her out of the harness and laid her on the bed. He crawled up next to her and cuddled with her and they drifted off to sleep.

They woke as the light began to filter through the window and work it's way across the huge bed. Alan lay looking at her when she opened her eyes. He smiled and they exchanged "good mornings." Marge saw an expression in him that was calm but contemplative.

"What is it, Alan?"

After several minutes he replied. "The profile you saw was a last attempt. I had come to believe that I was destined to be alone. You are...were...incredible. My mind is struggling to believe it is real...that it's not just a novelty that can never be repeated. But I want to know everything about you. I want to do everything possible to make this become ...."

"Real?" He simply nodded.

"Well, it was real. I almost didn't even see your profile. But when I did I had to respond, just to know if it was possible that there was someone who felt the same way as me about eroticism and pleasure and .......compatibility. Your responses kept drawing me in each time. And when I walked into 'The Place' and met your eyes, then I just knew."

"so, where do we go from here?"

"How about we get some breakfast and talk about it?"

"I love you, Alan. More than I ever thought possible. I belong to you. You will never have to worry whether I want more or not. To be desired by you and to know that your desire is to take me to the places we have talked about is all it will take to stir the desire in me. The way you talk to me makes me feel cherished and wanted. And we haven't even brought Clitty into our relationship yet. Clitty is a depraved part of me that I think I created to deal with things I desired that I was afraid my lover might be scared away from. Clitty is perverted; she likes golden showers and loves pussy even more than Marge does. She likes black cocks and gangbangs and cum showers and somehow I am not afraid to tell you this." As she was telling me this she was riding her cunt along his leg and he could tell she was still not sated.

"What would Marge like right now?"

"I would like for you to take me and use me. Fuck any or all of my holes and cum whenever or wherever you want. I am in ecstasy with you."

knew he had to respond.

12