The Connection Ch. 02 - Settling In

Story Info
A continuing relationship is solidified!
3.5k words
3.42
3.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story that was written several years ago. If you haven't read "The Connection" you should read it before continuing to read this follow up. I hope to be able to continue the series but, again, there may be lapses between chapters. I have many ideas of where this story can go and welcome any ideas you wish to suggest. Comments are always welcome as well. Thank you for reading.

The Connection

Chapter 2 - Settling In

It was a late breakfast. As they cleaned the kitchen, dressed in full length terrycloth robes, they were each lost in their own thoughts until Marge turned and looked at him and spoke.

"Has the re-entry to the real world given you second thoughts?" she asked.

"No, not in the least. But there does need to be, how shall we put it, discussions about real world things and much more." Alan responded. "Do you have to be anywhere?"

Marge's eyes were welled up with tears as she answered "I am where I need to be. Everything I said to you was not only true in the lust we were sharing but it was also true in real life. I was certain of that before I left home yesterday."

"Then we can spend the rest of the day sharing with each other about our lives and ..... well, everything."

"I'd like that." Marge replied as they finished cleaning up the dishes. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes, but at the moment you are still my guest so if you'd like to retire to the living room I will bring the coffee. OK?"

Marge kissed Alan full on the lips and turned to leave the room but then turned back to face him. She opened her mouth to speak but hesitated and eventually turned and went to the living room. Alan followed with two cups of coffee and settled on the sofa next to her after setting the cups on the coffee table before them. "You wanted to say something...." He started and then waited as he gazed into her moist eyes. It was several minutes before she spoke.

"I've had lovers, of course. But I have been afraid to share with anyone the lurid details of my fantasies and desires. I have lived alone with them for ten years since my George died. For a long time I retreated from them, trying to satisfy myself with simple vanilla sex. I, too, thought I was destined to be alone. It's almost like destiny that we connected, don't you think?"

"It could certainly be interpreted that way. I'm just thankful that we did." Was all he said. After waiting a couplke more minutes he asked "What was it that made you hesitate before you left the kitchen?"

Marge turned and leaned close to his face before whispering her answer. "Desire." Their eyes were locked for several minutes. "I want so much to believe in everything you have said, but ...."

"You have doubts." He finished her thought for her.

"I'm sorry, sir." She responded.

Alan took her face again in his hands and kissed her deeply. "It's only natural, Marge. There is going to be a period of adjustment to a new reality for both of us. Just as in any relationship, it will take work, and trust. So.... No more apologies unless there is really something to apologize for, OK?"

"OK!" Marge said, then added "Desire is what made me hesitate. I know that lust can sometimes create unrealistic expectations, especially at our age. And the idea of orgasming forever is not really possible......but I ..... I wanted to shed my robe and proudly display my cunt to you again. I am dripping wet, but I wasn't sure if that was proper for a submissive to do." She was staring at his midsection, looking for a response to her revelation. And she saw exactly what she was hoping for.

"And would you like to do that now?" he asked.

"Oh, yes. Very much. But only if that is what you want." She answered.

"Let's see if we can eliminate some misconceptions first, shall we?" It was a rhetorical question but Marge nodded in response anyway. "As I attempted to elaborate during our very delicious session last evening there are many situations that can be interpreted as dominant/submissive by nature. My guess is that a true D/S relationship is not in either of our best interests. Would you agree?"

"I'm not sure what you mean." Marge responded. "Do you not want me to submit to you?"

"Let me see if I can explain it deeper. A true D/S relationship is a full time one-sided one. The Dom completely controls all activity. He does so knowing that that is what his sub wants, to be completely dominated. That's where her arousal is triggered. But That is not true for you, is it?'

"Not completely, no."

"I don't think so either, at least that's not the impression I have gotten. You want to share your thoughts, ideas, desires, fantasies and vocalize them profusely as we are sharing....... Am I right?"

"Oh, yes. Being able to do that with you was incredibly hot. It really enhances the pleasure, doesn't it?" Marge's enthusiasm showed in the sparkle in her eyes.

"Yes, it most certainly does. That is what we somehow were able to establish with each other, magnificently. I believe that was the magic. So, what we desire is a sort of dual submission, where each partner is submitted to the other, and also free to share in the direction of activities. We will grow to understand those desires as we spend more time together. We each have a respect for the other's desires and know that sharing them enhances both of our pleasure. So, you see, we each enhance our own pleasure as we enhance each other's. As you express yourself completely, openly, it gives me great pleasure knowing you are being completely honest and open, trusting that as I respond I am also being completely honest and open. And it all just makes everything hotter and hotter and....."

Marge was moving as their eyes were still locked together. She was removing her robe as he was still talking and then she was standing, naked in front of him, thrusting her slit out at him. The look in her eyes was no longer tentative, but one of complete confidence. Her fingers found her slit and she opened the dripping hole, saturated with honey and she slipped her fingers into it and drenched them before bringing them to his mouth. "I love hearing you talk about it." She said with a smile. "You make me so fucking hot I can't help myself. And I'm not sorry at all because I am a slut. And I truly LOVE being a slut. Your slut."

"You are the most beautiful slut a man could ever want, Marge. And you make me just as hot as I appear to make you." Alan said between licks and sucks on her delicious cunt flavored fingers.

"My god, Alan. I feel like I could come forever, like I will never get enough orgasms." And she reached down and inside his robe to feel his growing shaft. "I was afraid it might be too soon for you but you're hard again. Knowing I do that to you is so deliciously dirty."

"YOU are so deliciously dirty, Marge. And the dirtier you are the more I am excited by it. I want to know it all." He encouraged her as she was stroking him. He was leaking precum and she lowered her head to taste it, slurping up a huge dollop onto her tongue. Then she brought her mouth to his to share it as she gazed into his eyes. He sucked it from her tongue as his eyes closed in pure pleasure as his fingers joined hers in the sloppy, frothy mess of her cunt.

"Oh, you dirty cunt! You are driving me mad with pleasure. We taste so good together." He almost came from the combination of tastes and the pleasures of feeling how wet she was and her fingers spreading the juices over his prick.

Marge moaned out her pleasure. "Say it again, Alan."

"You dirty cunt! You filthy, dirty wanton slut of a cunt!" Alan whispered in her ear.

"Keep telling me, Alan."

"You love it, don't you? You filthy minded slut cunt!" he said again. And she came, squirting her juices all over his hand and the sofa and the floor and she let herself relax into a sitting position across his lap and leaned back on the arm of the sofa and opened herself completely to his fingers, never letting go of the cock in her hand. And she kept coming and squirting and he loved it.

"It may not always be this intense but these moments are what I have been living for. And I'll continue to live to make you feel just like you do right now. That's a promise." Alan's mind was completely given to her. "I can't get enough of you, Marge. I want all of you, forever."

Marge straddled his lap and settled her juicy twat down over his shaft and lowered it until he was embedded to the hilt and looked into his eyes. "Are you asking what I think you are asking, Alan, you filthy fuck?" she asked with the most intense stare he'd seen from her yet.

"Yes, I am. I am a filthy fuck, helplessly addicted to the filthiest cunt I could ever hope to know. And I am asking you to be MY filthy slut, forever. To join me in spending the rest of our lives searching for the sluttiest playmates, the dirtiest, deepest, hardest and most intense orgasms we can find. And making all of our filthiest fantasies come true. Will you marry me, Marge?"

Marge sat completely still, impaled on his cock. Her eyes were as intense as the pleasures they were sharing. "There is much more to forever than these pleasures. There is everyday life, mundane things, simple things that have nothing to do with sex. You know that. Right?" she asked him.

"I do, Marge." She rose up, sliding up his shaft until it was almost free from her sucking hole and then slowly slid back down to impale herself completely again. "And I want all those little things as well. Those mundane moments will become just preludes to this. We will never ever tire of this feeling and this connection that we have. Don't move. Sit right there." They sat, completely still for several minutes. "Give me your tongue, Marge." She smiled and slowly slipped her tongue into his mouth. As he sucked on her tongue he humped his hips up, smashing into her clit each time. On the third hump she came, flooding them both with her juices. "Ride me slowly, please?" he pleaded with her. Marge did just that, slowly rising up off that glorious fuck stick, then settling back down on it to the hilt again. On the third trip down he blew his load deep up her hole as he grunted out. "God, you are magnificent, Marge. You have ruined me for anyone else. I need you, forever."

"Yes, Alan. I will be yours. And you will be mine." Neither of them could believe whatb was happening at that moment. How could they. She was almost sixty-two and he was almost sixty-five. Since they had met 16 hours ago they had fucked several times. Marge had enjoyed so many orgasms she had lost count. And Alan had come at least 4 times, the last just a moment ago. But as they pledged their desire to be committed to each other Alan's cock stayed as hard as it had been before he soaked her with a huge load of his cum. They both felt it. And he humped up to her again to see what kind of response he would get.

"Yes. Again, Alan. Again and again, give me your cum. I want it again. I need it."

"Yes, Marge. Can you believe I'm still hard? You make me insatiable. I will worship my slut wife." His smile was contagious and she shared hers with him too.

"And I will forever worship my filthy husband, lover and fucker."

"Ride me slowly again, Marge. And I have a treat for you." Her cunt muscles were working on his shaft. "My god, it feels like you're sucking me off with your cunt, Marge. Keep doing that. Oh, fuck that feels so fucking good."

Marge was almost constantly squirting now. Not huge amounts but enough to feel it running down his balls. "We're gonna have to have the sofa cleaned, I think." Marge exclaimed with a smile and a giggle.

"Small price to pay for this, though." He responded. He was humping harder now but was having trouble reaching an orgasm. "Not sure this old cock can do it again, babe." Alan said.

With that Marge slipped off him and knelt on the floor in front of him. "I bet I can get some more cream out of it, lover. Just relax." And she licked him up and down his shaft, cleaning up all the cum and the frothy white mess from her juices that had kept soaking them. "God, how I love the tyaste of this, Alan. I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it." And she inhaled the whole prick. He could feel her tongue sneak out beneath his shaft and lick at his balls while he was buried in her mouth. Then she came up off it long enough to speak. "Talk to me, Alan. Tell me again all about it."

"Yes, Margie. You magnificent cock sucker. Slurp all that juice up. I love how you love the taste of our juices together. Cum and cunt juice. Fuck sauce. Cunt cream. Get it all lover and suck another load out of that old cock. MMMMM I LOVE it too, love." She worked it up and down and gripped the shaft with her hand and pumped it while she mopped up the sauce seeping from his slit.

"Put your fingers in me babe." Marge asked before she returned to her sucking. "Come on, baby. Give me your juice, baby. Let this old cock spurt it for me again, baby. I want it." Marge gripped and pumped and let her tongue flutter over the scar on the underside of his shaft and that did it.

"Oh, yeah, that's the spot, cunt. You're gonna get it now." He could feel it begin to boil deep in his bloated balls. "Here it comes, babe. Aaaaaagh." And he blasted another load into her sucking mouth. Marge slurped and swallowed and ate it all. Every drop she could find. When she'd cleaned it all up she looked calmly at him. No smile or grin, just a simple straight look into his eyes. "I fucking LOVE this cock. And I fucking LOVE your cum, Alan. LOVE it!"

"Time for your treat, Marge. Lay back on the sofa." He instructed. Marge obeyed without hesitation. She slid her ass out until it was just off the edge of the sofa.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Just like that, babe." He answered. Marge smiled not really knowing what he had in mind. "Looks good enough to eat, babe."

"Oh, my god. You're gonna eat your cum out of it? Really?" she was wild with excitement.

"That turn you on, Babe?" He was sure it did by the way she responded but he liked the idea of drawing it out of her.

"More than you know, Alan. That's so fucking nasty, it's deliciously hot. I'm gonna LOVE watching it."

"Delicious is exactly what it is Margie. A delicious cocktail of cum and cunt cream." With that Alan dove into her sopping wet hole. He first licked up and down it a few times. Marge pulled her legs back so it opened her cunt up more.

"Touch my clit, Alan. Just once, please." And he did. Flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Marge groaned when he touched it. Her eyes were glued to his tongue and lips. "God it's so hot, Alan. I can't wait to watch you dig inside for the cum." Her voice was husky with her lust. He could tell she was loving what he was doing.

"I'm ready, babe. Gonna go digging for that treasure now. You got more juice for me too?" Marge didn't answer in words but her groans were pure lust. "Aaaaahhh" she exclaimed as his stiff tongue swiped up through the wide open gash. He collected a scoop of rich creamy cum on his tongue. She could see it as his tongue reached her clit. He closed his eyes as he swallowed it, but not before thoroughly tasting all of it first. Then he returned to the lowest edge of her hole again, just above her asshole. He looked up to lock eyes with her as he hesitated.

Marge knew instinctively what he was going to do. "Yessssss" she hissed at him. "Do it!" And he lowered his tongue and pushed the stiff tip into her ass. He slowly kept up the pressure until it began to slip farther in. He kept pushing, watching her eyes as she watched it all. Her face was glazed in lust. He saw her lick her lips so he asked "Want some?" Her answer was only a nod, quick, but unmistakable. Alan continued to push until he had at least 2 inches of tongue inside Marge's wet asshole. Then he tried curling the tip so he could explore with it. Marge's eyes rolled back in her head for just a second, but they returned to lock onto her asshole again as he still slurped inside. Then, slowly he withdrew. And when it cam free he kept it extended out of his mouth as he rose up and brought it to her mouth, their eyes never leaving each other's. And Marge sucked it, tasted it, savored it.

"God you are so filthy, Alan. I love you. Do it again, one more time and I'll give you my juice, baby."

"Deal!" he agreed and returned his soft wet probing tongue to her sloppy dilated hole one more time. It was wetter now and he was able to get almost 3 inches in her before curling it and probing again. This time her eyes rolled back and stayed that way until he had pulled out and was before her face, offering it to her. Slowly this time, she licked at it before sucking it into her mouth and devouring every scintilla of juice she could find on it. He knew he couldn't cum again but he felt the usual stirring in his balls as he watched her savor the taste of her own ass juice. 'I am the luckiest man in the world' he thought. When she opened her eyes, she was smiling at him.

"I'm so filthy, too, Alan. My god I love this so much. Are you ready to get swamped again, lover?"

"I can't wait, Marge. I'm so hungry for your juice." He returned to her holes and alternated between them for a few minutes. He took each of her labia into his mouth and sucked them one at a time. Then he stuffed as much of his tongue into her cunt as he could, searching deep for more of his cum from before. Marge could sense what he wanted and she grunted as she tried to push it out for him. He retreated to wait and was rewarded with a slow creamy white froth sliding out of her wide open cunt. He waited until it was visible to her before placing his open mouth over her entire fuck hole and sucked it out, showing it to her before swallowing it and licking his lips clean. Her eyes were glazed over now and he knew she was ready to explode. He took one last slow lick up the entire length of her open slit before reaching her engorged clit and wrapping his lips around it and sucking it hard, then releasing, then repeating it all. On the second suck she raised her ass up of the sofa and rewarded him with several long hard squirts of delicious cunt juice. He tried to get it all but there was too much. He started to pull away but she grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"One more!" she whispered. Alan latched onto the inch long clit once more and she arched her back and the squirt started again. Again he tried to cover the whole sloppy mess with his mouth to get as much as he could while his balls rumbled with pleasure. 'My god this woman is incredible.' he thought. When she was finally empty he moved up and took her into his arms, sitting beside her on the sofa.

"My god, you are incredible, Marge!" he told her and she curled up into his arms and relaxed into him.

"Let's go to bed, Alan. I want to sleep all day so I can fuck you all night again." Alan simply smiled and picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

"I can't think of anything I'd like more, dear."