The Connoisseur Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack is a connoisseur of women, and a trainer of submissives.
1k words
4.61
16.6k
13

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5. In Which I Take Alice's Mouth

I removed the remote control to Alice's vibrator from my pocket and shrugged my smoking jacket from my shoulders, catching it and folding it neatly over an overstuffed leather chair. Then I stepped from my slippers. Alice watched me with wide eyes as I approached her, undressed at last, my cock proud and straight as a bowsprit.

When I reached her, I caressed her face gently, then increased the speed of her vibrator to the second level. She mewed in gratitude. I placed the control gently next to her, so that I could reach it easily. I stroked her hair and smiled at her.

"You're a good girl, Alice. You are precious. You are you be treasured and protected." Her eyes were bright.

Then, surprising her, I think, I unbuckled the harness and pulled her gag from her mouth. Alice gasped for a moment, and took a deep breath. She wet her lips with her tongue. She was about to speak, but at the very moment she opened her mouth, I silenced her by filling her open oral cavity with a new gag, with a full quarter of the length and all of the girth of my solidly erect manhood. Her eyes widened with surprise at the sudden invasion.

When a woman's face is more or less upside down, in relation to a gentleman, her head bent as Alice's was, she is better able to accommodate his length, especially if the man is blessed with a generous endowment. Truly, it is the best possible angle, for both the dominant gentleman and the captive woman, because there is a nearly perfectly straight path from her pursed and open lips to the tunnel of her throat. I entered her mouth again with a second thrust, but stopped just inside her lips. I pulled back, giving her time to adjust to the surprise penetration and then pushed forward again, entering her mouth more fully.

Ah, the incomparable joy of having a woman take one's cock in her mouth! It is surely one of life's most transcendent pleasures when a woman is lying beside or astride one to take one's cock in her mouth. It is an even greater one when a girl kneels before you, looking up from her knees, offering you her open lips, ready to worship your manhood with her mouth and throat.

The only spice that can make that gorgeous action even more pleasurable, in my experience, is to enter a woman's mouth when she is bound, naked and helpless, so that every movement and action is at the gentleman's discretion. The sensation is greater, certainly that, but more, it reinforces the girl's role. She is to be cherished, protected, and enjoyed, naturally, but her place is in a gentleman's power. That is how her mouth, like the rest of her, is best appreciated.

Alice responded, licking the tip of my cock, and the sucking with force when I pulled back. I rewarded her, turning the vibrator up a notch.

I smiled at her. "Good girl, good girl."

I thrust in again, and Alice licked and sucked me with admirable enthusiasm and vigor, and even to my experienced critical appraisal, with not inconsiderable skill.

I rocked my hips with greater urgency, fucking her delicious mouth and relishing the experience. Alice was skilled indeed, although now that I'd spend more time inside her, I judged it clear that her oral ability came more from natural talent and instinct than experience or proper training. I'd have gladly wagered that she'd never before taken a man in her mouth while bound, especially not at this rather unusual angle, but she performed like a champion. My thrusts became still more urgent, and the slurping noises from her mouth were delectable to my ear. I pushed deeper inside her, and she fought the urge to gag as I pushed to the very back of her throat.

Alas, I did not push deeper than that, although it took every ounce of self-control I could muster. She would need training to deep throat a man properly. All in good time, all in good time. There would be plenty. Besides, I had no wish to come too quickly, especially not this first time. I wanted to savor the feelings of my cock in the wet warmth of her mouth for as long as possible. Instead, I let her do the work, sucking my cock like a straw and bathing my length with her talented tongue.

I turned her vibrator up again, and she worked her mouth with even greater fervor.

Yes, my Alice was learning already. When she pleased me, she would be rewarded. I reached down to massage her reddened breasts while she worked, and I could feel her moaning around my cock. That was a wonderful feeling. I rewarded Alice by turning her vibrator up again. And then again. Her nipples grew even stiffer beneath my caressing and squeezing hands.

Her body was starting to tremble, a sensation that actually reached her mouth, a sort of vibration that excited my cock in the most delicious manner. I pulled back and she whimpered.

"Not yet, my pet. Not yet."

I moved in her mouth more slowly, and teased her pert nipples with my fingers, caressing and pulling them. She was close, closer....

She licked and flicked her tongue more rapidly, eager to please me, and I could feel my own climax building, surprising me, I confess, with the urgency of its sudden closeness. Self-control had abandoned me.

With that, I turned the vibrator to full and thrust into her with full gusto, fucking her mouth like a piston. She positively screamed when she climaxed at last, an organism that shook the entire platform. It is an incredible sensation for the gentleman, when a girl screams around his plunging cock and her trembling body literally shakes around him. That sound was muffled only seconds later when I filled her mouth with streams of my own hot come.

She swallowed every drop as though it were the very elixir of life itself, and then cleaned me artfully with her tongue.

And then, just as I pulled my cock free of her plump red lips, she fainted dead away.