The Connoisseur Ch. 06

Story Info
Alice's visit to the spanking bench, and what Alice found.
2.2k words
4.67
14.4k
10
0

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Alice woke to find herself cuffed and bound again. This time, she wore a black leather collar around her neck, with a brass loop for a leash, and a single, tiny brass padlock. Matching cuffs were locked to her wrists and ankles. Not that she needed a collar to remind her of her status, any more than she needed the whip to enforce it. But the symbol added, well, spice. Besides, she looked lovely in it. Her neck was positively made for a slave's collar.

I'd attached her cuffs to the legs of a good, old-fashioned spanking bench that kept her secure and raised her bottom nicely. I'd removed the anal plug and vibrator. I had not bothered to gag her again.

I was seated nearby, clad again in my smoking jacket. I'd poured another glass of wine, but I had not tasted it. Instead, when I saw Alice's eyes fluttering open, I knelt and raised he glass to her lips. She drank gratefully. Then she looked at me. I smiled, but I did not speak.

"So," she said at last, in that lovely British accent. "No gag this time?"

I smiled again. "Not now, I think, my treasure."

"And what if I use my safe word?"

I shrugged. I didn't intend to lie to her, but I saw no reason to tell give her a direct answer, either.

"Do you want to? Really? Do you want to leave here and go back to that drab and empty little flat? Or would you have stay here, treasured and appreciated? For tonight at least?" I smiled again. "Would you like to come like that again?"

Her cheeks grew red as she flushed in a most charming manner. "Oh my God. I've never come like that. I didn't know I could come like that."

"I can show you more, Alice."

"Caroline," she corrected me, firmly.

"Not in here," I said. Then, more gently: "Caroline belongs to your old life. Are you so eager to be her again?"

Alice moved, testing her bonds. "Do I have a choice?"

"You didn't answer my question, pet."

Alice blushed and closed her eyes.

"I remember all those talks we had," I said, my voice low and husky, almost a whisper. Just as I'd said when she first arrived, when I'd first bound and gagged her. "When you told me your darkest, secret fantasies. I made them come true for you. Didn't I, my treasure?"

Alice opened her eyes and met my gaze. "Not like I had a choice, did I?"

"If you'd had a choice, your wish wouldn't have come true, would it?"

She closed her eyes again. Then she shook her head. "No," she said at last.

"No what, Alice?"

"No... no, Sir."

"Very good, my Alice. Now then. Enough of this nonsense. Do you want to leave here? Now? Into the rain and cold? Or do you want to stay here tonight? In my home, where I can keep you warm and protected. Do you want to learn what I can still teach you? About yourself and your lovely, precious body?"

She flushed again and turned her gaze to the floor. I reached down, hooked by finger through the ring in her collar, and raised her face, forcing her to meet my gaze. I kissed her lightly but I spoke firmly. "Answer me. Now."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I want to stay here," she said. "With you. Tonight. Sir."

"What is your name?" I asked her.

No answer. I waited. Nothing.

"What is your name?" I repeated, sternly. My command voice that brooked no nonsense.

Again, hesitation, because in her heart, the girl who had been Caroline knew she wasn't just answering a simple question. She wasn't playing a game.

She was surrendering. Caroline was a free woman. Alice was a sex slave. It was time to decide who she wanted to be.

I saw a single tear in her eye before she looked up at me again. "My name is Alice. Sir. Your Alice."

"Good girl," I said, standing. I moved behind her. "You are a very good girl."

"Thank you." Now her voice wasn't even a whisper. "But please. Sir. Please don't hurt me again."

"Alice, my sweet treasure, my cherished prize. Don't you see? The pain is part of the pleasure. Mine, naturally. But yours, too. You will learn that."

I had placed a selection of crops and floggers nearby. I had spanked her soundly before, but it was time her shapely bottom met the whip. I selected a flogger, one longer and more supple than the one I'd used on her breasts. Her nether cheeks had paled; it was time to warm them again.

I started slowly again, flicking softly, so that the fingers of the flogger almost caressed, rather than stinging her. Alice moaned; this was the first time I'd whipped her without a gag in place. I smiled to myself. I intensified my blows. I wanted to hear her music.

"Please...." She moaned. "Oh my God. P... please, Sir!"

I ignored her pleas. I had placed a full length mirror in front of the spanking bench, so that I could watch Alice's sweet and lovely face even as I attended to her pert and round bottom. She, in turn, could watch me. I saw her flinch as the fingers of the flogger flashed against one orb, and then the other. Harder, and harder still. Alice gasped and bit her lip, trying not to cry out again. Ah! A feisty one. I like spirit in a woman, even in a natural submissive like my Alice.

I lashed her with more vigor, faster, harder, and watched her bottom glow red again, like a slowly kindling fire.

Another lash.

Another.

Another.

Alice gasped and bit her lip.

The strands of leather made the most satisfying thwack and they snaked across her bottom cheeks, and Alice's gasps and moans grew to screams. She did not beg again. Not yet.

Nonetheless, I decided to give her a brief respite. I transferred the handle of the whip to my left hand, and then began to caress the white skin of her bottom and thighs with the fingers of my right. I teased her mercilessly for some long minutes, dancing closer to the wetness of her open and waiting slit before dancing nimbly away, and she moaned with both pleasure and frustration.

"Please--" she managed.

"Please what, my pet?" I asked her.

"Please... Sir... please... touch me. Touch me... there."

She would need to do better, but it was, after all, a first session, so I rewarded her, teasing first the outer lips of her slit, making her cry out with pleasure and gratitude "There, my precious one?"

"Please--"

"In your lovely, wet, aroused cunt?"

"Please! P-please... Sir!"

I plunged two fingers deep inside her, plunging, probing, while my thumb caressed the sweet nub of her clitoris. Her moans turned to screams again as she came close to climax, closer, closer still....

And then I stopped.

She screamed again, this time in frustration. "Oh my God! Please! Please!"

Shifting the whip back to my right hand, I set back to work, striking her soundly, across one cheek, then the other, and the across both. Often enough, I swung upwards with the stinging leather, ensuring that some of the strands, at least, would catch the lips of her plump cunt, and even the swollen tip of her luscious clitoris.

Alice moaned, she cried, she screamed.

I struck her again, and again, and again after that, watching the deepening red spread ever more evenly across her slopes.

I was careful to limit my blows to the curves of her shapely ass. Others may speak to the pleasures of whipping a captive girl on the back or thighs, or even, Heaven forbid, across her belly or face. I find such actions barbaric. A true connoisseur of womanly flesh limits his art to the areas where nature has provided extra padding--the bottom (and, with even greater precision and care) the breasts, both plump and inviting, either for the caress or for the whip. Alice's captive and helpless bottom was perhaps the most perfect target I had ever encountered, and I made the most of it, placing my strikes with the skill and craft of a sculptor.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

I paused for a moment, wanting to give my wrist a rest, and to give Alice time to anticipate what was to come next. Waiting can be as exquisite as the torture itself. She was panting furiously. When she caught her breath at last, she spoke.

"Why?" she managed. I raised an eyebrow. A long moment passed before she could speak again.

"Why?" she repeated. "Why are you... p... punishing me?" I did not answer. A new tear fell down her cheek. "I'll be good! I promise. Sir. You... you can do whatever you want with me...."

I smiled, gently and fondly. "Of course I can, my treasure. Of course I can. But Alice, my poor, dear Alice. There are two things you must understand. First, sometimes a gentleman will punish a woman simply because it gives him pleasure. And second, the more you cry and scream and struggle, the longer the punishment will last."

And with that, I set to work again, whipping Alice's bottom smartly, and she did her best to hold back her cries. Already, she was learning to please me.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

Curious to see how long she could hold back under the ever-harder kiss of the whip, I struck again and again, always varying the speed, rhythm, and direction of my blows, so that she could not predict where, when, or with what force the next one would land, even with the mirror in place.

She bit her lip. She squeezed her eyes shut.

Thwack! I struck again.

Again.

Again.

Harder.

She gasped.

She yelped.

I struck harder, harder.

Again.

Again.

Thwack! Thwack!

And then she screamed, my Alice, a long and piercing shriek. I dropped the whip. She had taken enough.

My cock was iron hard again. Red and raging with need, harder even than before when I had taken her mouth. I could wait no longer.

I was going to fuck her. Now. Now.

I opened my robe again, this time letting it fall to the floor, and, seizing her firmly by the hips, I thrust into her warm and sopping cunt, burying my length to the hilt with one single mighty thrust. Alice screamed again, this time with wild passion.

My hands remained on her bottom, which was red and deliciously warm to the touch after the long ordeal of her whipping. I thrust into her steady, strong strokes. Her wet cunt was surprisingly tight given the intensity of her arousal, and it pulsed and clung to me in the most delightful manner.

Alice's cries and moans of lust were loud if inarticulate, and she screamed each time my shaft drove fully home deep inside her, and the weight of my testicles slapped against the her bare and red skin.

"Oh God!" she cried. "Oh my God, oh my God! Please! Please, Sir!"

I obliged her by fucking even harder, with longer and faster strokes. Despite her the tightness of her chains, she thrust back to meet my rhythm.

Faster.

Harder.

Faster.

I spanked her with my right hand, just to enjoy the firmness of her jiggling flesh, its burning heat, and to marvel at how her pain and pleasure mingled to change the music of her screams. I alternated between caressing and spanking her, and I fucked her all the faster and all the harder.

She came first, and I spanked her soundly, first with one hand, then the other, both to reinforce how pain and pleasure mingled in her surrender to make the explosion that much sweeter, and to remind her that a woman should not orgasm without her Master's permission. Although I had to remember that she was untrained, so perhaps the climax should be forgiven, especially given the extremes of her situation.

Mostly, I spanked her because I enjoyed it. There is little in life sweeter for a gentleman than spanking a captive and naked girl soundly, especially while taking her roughly from behind. I felt my cock swell even harder inside her, and somehow I managed to fuck her even harder still. I moved my hands back to her hips and, holding on tightly, rammed her tight and drenched cunt for all I was worth.

I spanked Alice again when she came for the second time, crying out so loudly that I found myself very nearly wondering if my soundproofing was sufficient after all, or indeed if I should gag her again. I didn't bother with either, I had no desire to vacate her warm interior long enough for that. I kept ramming her, harder and harder.

Alice gasped.

She moaned.

She cried.

She screamed.

I caressed her. I spanked her.

And I fucked her savagely, hard and fast.

She cried out again, loudest yet, when she came for the third time. That time, I came with her, filling her with, it seemed to me then, the force of a fire hose. And then I collapsed fully on her, spent at last, panting, the sweat of my chest mingling with the sweet sweat of her back.