The Connoisseur Ch. 13

Story Info
Sarah's New Position.
2.7k words
4.51
8.5k
3

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13. Sarah's New Position

It was late, just after eleven o'clock that night, when we came inside at last. I removed Sarah's coat and ankle bonds, keeping her naked with her wrists cuffed, and led her on a tour of the place. She marveled at the art and antiques; she expressed earnest admiration for my swords and my twin suits of armor. We spent considerable time in my library. I think she would happily have spent her life in there. Truly, the girl had excellent and refined tastes, especially for one so young, and of such limited experience of the wider world. After the Spartan, thrift shop drabness of her cheap apartment, she took it all in with eyes wide with wonder.

"You have quite a collection, Mr. Corwin." She smiled up at me through her lashes.

"You truly seem to appreciate and acquire the finest life has to offer."

I reached out and gave her bare breast a caress as I nodded my agreement. "That I do, my treasure." I gave the nipple a tweak before I attached a leash to her collar and led her on the rest of the tour.

At last, I led her down the winding staircase and showed her the wine cellar, and to the almost hidden door to the training room, but I did not take her inside. Let that wait. Let her anticipate. I held her body close to mine, her bare back against the coarse wool of my sweater, my hands across the smooth and taut skin of her belly, while I showed her the entrance. She rested her bound hands on mine. "We'll explore that room tomorrow, my treasure. For now? Let your imagination run wild. I assure you, the Beast with his castle dungeon would roar with envy. His Beauty would surely tremble. That's where I will mold and shape you, pet, where I will make you a true slave indeed." I felt Sarah shudder against me and she swallowed, either with anticipation or fear, or more likely with both.

I showed her the kitchen, and had her kneel, chained to the floor by the leash on her collar, while I prepared us a tasty supper. I bade her play close attention; she would do well to know where things were stored, and to intuit my preferences. She would be servicing us both in the future. I served wine with dinner, a vintage pinot noir dark with spice and mystery; another excellent pairing if I do say so. I unhooked Sarah's chain and let her kneel at my feet while I fed her from my own plate. She said, "Thank you, Sir," after every bite, and she beamed when I stroked her hair.

It was quite late when we finished at last, and by then, the closeness of her nude body, with the chain of her leash falling between the slopes of her generous breasts, had my cock raging again. I was mad with hunger for her already, as though I had never taken her at all. She yelped with surprise when I seized her and lifted her over my shoulder.

I carried her to my bedroom, chained her wrists to the headboard, and stuffed her mouth her with a red ball harness gag ... more for training than any practical need. Moonlight spilled though my open window and fell on her like a silver spotlight.

For a long moment, I stood still and gazed at her, and her stunning beauty took my breath away. Her long, shapely legs were unbound; one was stretched out long, the other bent at the knee, her bare foot resting on the sheet. Her cunt was neatly trimmed. I made a mental note to shave her in the morning; I could have her permanently denuded below the neck with a laser later on. Her stomach was flat and toned. Her large, perfect breasts rose and fell with her heightened breathing, her nipples proud and erect. Her arms were stretched above her head and bound with silver-plated chains. Her long, lush hair fell around the leather straps of her gag like a cloud. Her eyes were large and lovely, and she watched me with a strange mix of desire and apprehension. And something else, something deeper, something that unnerved me.

I undressed as quickly as I was able. A part of me knew I should use the opportunity to begin her training; a woman's first days as a slave, the ones before she is truly conscious of her new position, are crucial. I should work on her orgasm control; I should stretch her ass with a plug to ready it to be put to the cock when the proper time came. At the very least, I should spank or whip her, to continue conditioning her to crave the pain as well as the pleasure, and the rare and intense storm of overwhelming sensation that arises when they mix. The slave offers her body and devotion to her Master; this perfect storm of feeling is His gift to her in return.

I did none of those things.

I wanted her, and I took her.

I dropped my body on top of her, feeling again the pressure of her full breasts against my chest, and I kissed her deeply, drinking her breath from her lips, and then devouring the smooth flesh of her neck and ears with renewed appetite. I was ravenous with desire for her. My heart pounded with need.

Sarah felt the hard tip of my cock pressing against the warm slit of her cunt and I saw her straining to control herself, expecting another course of my merciless teasing. That would come. Tomorrow. Instead, I trust fully inside her with a single great stoke. She moaned with unbridled joy behind her gag, and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head.

I made no effort to slow or control my thrusts; I fucked her with the full force of my passion and need. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me like a vice, like she was a cowgirl holding on for dear life, desperate to stay mounted on the bucking bull. I fucked her harder, harder and faster. Her breasts bounced and shook.

I felt her cunt gripping mine with renewed strength, and I knew her climax was near.

"Don't hold back, my treasure," I commanded her. "This once, and this once only. Come for me. Come. Come NOW!"

And she did. Her eyes were wild with her climax, and she screamed behind her gag. I didn't not relent or slow my thrusts. Harder still I fucked her; her climax made me wild. When she came for the second time, I came with her, filling the depths of her cunt with my boiling seed.

When I caught my breath at last, I ungagged her and had her clean my cock with her mouth. She seemed reluctant at first, but the tastes of our mingled pleasure must not have offended her for soon she was sucking me hungrily. Soon enough, and rather to my surprise given my recent activities, she had my cock stirring again.

I pulled out of her mouth and rubbed my chin thoughtfully. It would be a delight to come in her mouth, and indeed I intended to do so soon. But at that moment, I was anxious to try that tight and luscious cunt again. But it was time to try my Sarah in a new position.

I showed her the gag again, and she opened her mouth to accept it without protest. I knelt and retrieved from under the bed a flat cushion with a padded wedge protrusion. I placed it next to Sarah atop the sheets, and snapped its straps to the head and foot of the bed to hold it secure. I saw her gazing at it, and from her perspective its purpose must have been plain. It had more straps at each of its four corners, cleverly designed to hold a captive girl firmly in place, arms bound before her, legs bent at the knee and cuffed, her bottom raised enticingly for the gentleman's discernment and pleasure.

Next, I retrieved a jar of lubricant from a drawer in my bedside table and applied it liberally to her waiting bottomhole. Sarah squirmed in a most alluring manner; no doubt she thought I intended to take her there. I did, of course, just not at that particular moment. Instead, I inserted a plug with a rather generous girth. Let her get used to progressively larger objects back there. That way, she would be ready for me soon enough. She forced herself to relax as I pushed the intruder deep inside her.

"Good girl, my treasure. Good girl."

Her bottom was a joy to behold, raised so magnificently as it was, and indeed I was very nearly ready to take her again right then. But it was a trifle pale for my tastes; a woman's bottom should be nicely red when it welcomes a gentleman's cock. I had introduced her to the quirt and paddle already. Perhaps the crop or the flogger?

I considered for a moment, and then, opening the top drawer of my antique mahogany nightstand, chose a supple flogger with nice, long strands that would warm her saucy little bottom nicely, while allowing me to tease her clitoris and the lips of her cunt sharply on some of the more carefully placed upwardly-aimed strokes.

Sarah's eyes went wild again when saw the instrument I had selected for her, and once again she struggled mightily and mewled behind her gag; I don't think she'd expected to be spanked or whipped again so soon. Her feet, knees, and hands were bound tightly, but she had some freedom to raise and lower her bottom, and she bucked wildly, like an unbroken bronco mare.

I adored her spirit, but it needed to be bridled. The whip is just the thing for the feral filly.

I started the strands of the flogger to spinning rapidly before I struck the first blow. I did not keep her waiting long for the second, nor the ones that followed. She bucked and struggled all the harder, desperate the escape the merciless strikes of the whip, but her bonds held and my aim was true.

I concentrated first on the roundest parts of Sarah's pert bottom cheeks, slashing down, first on one, then on the other, striking ever the harder. The pink glow deepened gradually to read and began to spread slowly, so I changed the direction of my slaps, coming up from below, so that some of the leather strands danced across her well-plugged anal opening, while the tips of others kissed the open fig of her cunt and the erect nub of her clitoris.

The whip made a different sound when it struck her firm and naked bottom flesh than did the paddle, but it was no less satisfying. Even the screams behind her gag were subtly different. Each instrument is unique and, to the connoisseur's ear, each makes its own particular music, each to be savored in a new and exciting way. I hoped my bound and naked Sarah could appreciate the care with which I conducted the aesthetics of her punishment.

After a moment, I paused to massage her assailed bare bottom gently before renewing the ordeal and, despite the gag, I heard her sigh with pleasure. When I deemed her recovered sufficiently, I began the next cycle with the whip. Pleasure, then pain. Lather, rinse, repeat. That's the way to train a newly captured slave girl in the making.

Thwap!

Thwap!

Thwap!

Sarah cried out and danced under the blows of my whip; I conducted her like a maestro. Soon, indeed, far sooner than I expected, I heard the screams and moans behind her gag become, slowly, mews of pleasure, pleasure made more intense and intoxicating when it mingled with the pain. She cried and danced more fervently, and I realized that her passion was rising quickly to a boil. The minx was going to come from the attentions of my whip!

Thwap!

Thwap!

Thwap!

I increased the speed of my blows, harder, harder, faster, and she screamed when she climaxed at last.

I wasted no time. I dropped the whip and climbed onto the bed behind her. Once, again, she was positioned perfectly for what was to follow. She was still coming, I think, when I entered her from behind, taking her with even greater passion and savagery than I had before. I held nothing back; I gave her all of my passion.

I held her hips as I pistoned into her depths. I spanked and massaged her reddened bottom, first with one hand, then the other, alternating between her nether cheeks. Then I spanked both together, playing her bottom cheeks like bongos while I fucked her all the harder.

My only regret was that I could not lean forward and grab her heavy, pendulous breasts from that position. I would have liked to have given them the attention they so richly deserved. In good time, in good time.

I had climaxed a number of times already that day, so I felt no urgency to come. I fucked her with long and steady strokes, for a long time indeed, alternating between holding or caressing her hips or spanking her bottom cheeks like a pair of tom toms. She moaned behind her gag. I was ready to collapse when I came inside her at last.

I did not, however. Instead, I untied Sarah and lifted her off the cushion, which I then pushed to the floor. I would have her tidy it in the morning. To my surprise and delight, she did not have to be told to clean my cock with her mouth when I removed her gag.

As she licked and sucked away the juices of our passion, I considered what to do next. I should bind her and put her in the cage; I knew that. It wouldn't do to have the girl assume privilege, or worse, to become too attached to me personally before she'd been properly trained. That would surely be a disservice to her permanent Master when the time came to sell her on. But I found that I wanted her with me.

Sarah released my cock at last. "Come," I told her. "Let's clean ourselves and sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow. By the way, I expect you to wake me tomorrow at 8 sharp. Use your lovely mouth on my cock again."

She smiled up at me through her lashes. "Part of the responsibilities of my new position? Mr. Corwin, Sir?"

I smiled back at her, pleased. "One of the many. We'll start training you in your new responsibilities tomorrow, my treasure."

Sarah beamed.

After we'd showered and cleaned our teeth, I tied Sarah securely with long swaths of red silk, and let her sleep naked in my arms. I slept on my side, with her naked back pressed against the skin of my chest, my arm around her, cupping a generous breast gently, the pebbled nipple hard against the palm of my hand.

In the morning, I woke to find myself on my back, my cock stirring in Sarah's warm, wet, and eager mouth. The nipples of her naked breasts were already hard as they rubbed against my leg. Her hands were still tightly bound in silk, but she nonetheless did an admirable job caressing my balls gently while she worked my shaft skillfully and hungrily with her mouth. When she saw that I was awake, she flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue and sucked all the harder.

I glanced at the clock. Eight on the dot. Good girl.

I thought for a moment about devising a harness that would hold her head in place, her mouth on my cock as it alternately swelled and dwindled, perhaps as I worked at my desk, or perhaps as I reclined to read. Such a device would not technically augment her training regimen, as bothersome Jane would no doubt be quick to point out, but it would surely enhance the satisfaction I found in my work. I made a mental note to make some sketches later than day, and to have them sent to a leatherworker I liked to employ both for his skill and discretion.

After the previous night's activities, I was able to enjoy Sarah's oral attentions for a long time indeed.